S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2105
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Also, it doesn't make sense for duck and Kenny to be mafia together. If that were the case, then by believing Kenny and lynching Duck we'd unintentionally lynch a mafia and solve the entire game.

Unless this is some 5 dimensional MLG play our towncore has probably been breached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    Shut up.
    Who pissed in your porridge?
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #1154

Regardless though we have like a 4/5 chance of winning or something ridiculous and that's not accounting for the fact we'll be lynching most scummy first.

We've almost definitely got this shit in the bag

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Who pissed in your porridge?
    ohh this interaction felt pretty fake actually maybe they are making a 5 dimensional play XD

7. ISO #1157

4 votes to hammer.
    Votes to lynch should be good now.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

Actually toilet man could be using my paranoia of joey as the killer, to make a move to frame joey as the killer when toilet man is actually the killer. It's evident that I willnot lynch the killer I'm only after mafia, I guess I can't rule that out either.
    Why the fuck are you so adamant on me being mafia?!

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

Actually toilet man could be using my paranoia of joey as the killer, to make a move to frame joey as the killer when toilet man is actually the killer. It's evident that I willnot lynch the killer I'm only after mafia, I guess I can't rule that out either.
    this guy is 100% a duck

12. ISO #1162

Why the fuck are you so adamant on me being mafia?!
    Oh also tbh I had dismissed the possibility of Joey being SK until you brought it up. After you said it with such firm belief in your gut I was literally like "fuck he might have a point"

If you're town you basically carried this fucking game fyi XDDDD

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

Toilet man you are still trying to manipulate me. If I am wrong about joey then you are indeed the killer, and you know I won't kill you. We actually do have one of those full of ducky doo players in kenny right now because you know I am not the killer Toilet man *wink wink*
    Yzb would be game throwing if he was killer.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

Toilet man you are still trying to manipulate me. If I am wrong about joey then you are indeed the killer, and you know I won't kill you. We actually do have one of those full of ducky doo players in kenny right now because you know I am not the killer Toilet man *wink wink*
    Dude you are actually such a fucking character and it's an honour to receive your incomprehensably plebian scumread

Theorycraft that scenario where I guessed Joey was SK like a don to your heart's content

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Yzb would be game throwing if he was killer.
    No he wouldn't he know's I won''t kill the killer, you should realize I have been REALLY obvious about that. That wouldn't be game throwing... Why are you making things up now?? The liars can't be town the three evils have to be kenny toiletman and tinckles.

19. ISO #1169

Dude you are actually such a fucking character and it's an honour to receive your incomprehensably plebian scumread

Theorycraft that scenario where I guessed Joey was SK like a don to your heart's content
    I'm not sure what you want from me here to be frank.

20. ISO #1170

No he wouldn't he know's I won''t kill the killer, you should realize I have been REALLY obvious about that. That wouldn't be game throwing... Why are you making things up now?? The liars can't be town the three evils have to be kenny toiletman and tinckles.
    does this mean you are claiming fbi agent too

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

23. ISO #1173

Well, if he's not gamethrowing as SK then you're town gamethrowing or Mafia.

24. ISO #1174

I'm not sure what you want from me here to be frank.
    Dude I don't need a goddamn thing. You are the fucking MVP of this game

25. ISO #1175

Dude I don't need a goddamn thing. You are the fucking MVP of this game
    I'm not even being sarcastic that SK read on Joey was basically play of the game. I borderline sheeped your judgement with my investigation XD

26. ISO #1176

Like with everything that's went on toilet man and joey are the only ones who can be the killer. The way Michael was onto Joey was pretty darn good. Nobody suspected Michael either, but a few people suspected me. That makes Michael the better kill then me I think because a serial killer joey would say fuck Michael needs to go first because Ducky will probably be lynched! Now I've offered the parallel universe where toilet man is the killer trying to frame joey. I really think this needs to be resolved after kenny because maybe one of them are actually town.

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

Also real talk I'm not clever enough to make this kind of play as SK tbh I'd do some vanilla shit and just try to act towny like all the other SKs

31. ISO #1181

That's not what I said.
    or is someone else toiletman

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

I don't see any way that sprinkles can be town with the things that he posts I just can't.
    what was that other game of FM you read? I'm curious. Did it have tinkles in it? That might offer insight into how to read him

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

There's one town in between toiletman, sprinckles, joey, kenny. I just need to figure out which one. My feelings are that the decision must be made between toilet man and joey.
    that doesn't make sense again. Either I'm agent or toilet is agent. And I know that I'm agent.

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

Forgive me for not just taking your word for that...
    Bro I can't prove it to you but I think given my personality and that long ass back and forth we had on day 1 it should be obvious. I am simply not capable of approaching this game with that level of lateral thinking

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

Joey is your direct CC for not SK. Why wouldn't you be voting Joey?
    omg are you fools even reading his posts he doesn't believe in lynching the SK he wants to make a coalition with him he has no incentive to vote joey XDDD

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

omg are you fools even reading his posts he doesn't believe in lynching the SK he wants to make a coalition with him he has no incentive to vote joey XDDD
    then that means Joey will be voting him.

47. ISO #1197

Bro I can't prove it to you but I think given my personality and that long ass back and forth we had on day 1 it should be obvious. I am simply not capable of approaching this game with that level of lateral thinking
    Mannnnn, you literally create the most exquisite scenarios, then go through in depth the way things would and wouldn't be if things were A or B, then I start getting confused and you wind right back up on some alternate point that it seems like you weren't even trying to make in the first place. MIND YOU this is all without even a player being killed on day one. We know nothing about nothing. Now I have you tell me that your intelligence isn't capable of manipulating me in a way that makes total sense because I think I've been pretty transparent. And I feel you've been trying to manipulate me all game, which you've admitted that you have tried to influence me. =====> Ducky thinks Joey is SK. I will claim that he's the SK to get ducky to trust me. I'm actually SK. That doesn't seem complex it seems pretty basic to me. You know I won't lynch the killer. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM QUACK QUACKITY QUACK QUACK

48. ISO #1198

then that means Joey will be voting him.
    Not at all

What incentive does Joey have to refuse the coalition?

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200