16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    What scum wants a clear tonight?
    the sk would choose to kill neither agent claim so it remains unclear whether my investigation is confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    the sk would choose to kill neither agent claim so it remains unclear whether my investigation is confirmed.
    But.. were lynching in guilties so we know that anyway. Am I missing something?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

But.. were lynching in guilties so we know that anyway. Am I missing something?
    Ohh duck is Kenny's supposed sk check I get you now lol
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    My gut really says rn you are agent and pringles is mafia
    I think we should show him some mercy. As mafia he wouldn't necessarily need to be panicking right now. I think it's a lot more likely something OOG like tiredness is causing this.

29. ISO #1129

I think we should show him some mercy. As mafia he wouldn't necessarily need to be panicking right now. I think it's a lot more likely something OOG like tiredness is causing this.
    Paste that paragraph

30. ISO #1130

Also, Frinckles, if you killed Duck and then SK shanked me it would be 2v2v1. In other words, this is basically LYLO and you need to take this choice seriously.

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

Let’s cut to the chase.

I am your [COLOR=][BOLD]F.B.I. Agent[/BOLD][/COLOR]

I checked Joey last night. He is [COLOR=][BOLD]NOT THE SERIAL KILLER[/BOLD][/COLOR]

I have ranked players on their towniness and made a makeshift lynch order. Feel free to give input, obviously.

(Tier A) Gyrlander – Gyrlander has shown an incredible degree of conviction regarding his reads, making it very difficult to imagine him as the Serial Killer. Furthermore, the exact configuration of his reads makes it difficult to imagine what mafia team he could even plausibly fit into. For example, if he were with BC, it would be very risky to maintain a hard townread on BC for so long when it looked very likely for a long while BC would be lynched. If his intention was backing BC, there would be no reason to townread me and Frinckles so hard. He’s also kept thick red reads on the newbies for effectively the entire game.

(Tier A) JoeyDX – Confirmed to not be the Serial Killer. I think we can also reasonably bet on him not being mafia, given how sincerely he seemed to believe in his (admittedly absurd) Frinckles/Banana team for 10 minutes. Even supposing he were were mafia, it’s difficult to imagine who his team member might be, given his interactions. The most plausible might be Kenny, and even that is very tenuous.

(Tier B) Bananacucho – Given the game, I feel less confident about my ability to give an objective read on this slot. A good portion of it is just based on my gut and feelings at this point. He certainly gives off the aura of an initially apathetic then eventually frustrated town, which he can probably fake, and he certainly has had a lot of “towny reactions”, which he could probably also fake. However, I’ll just say fuck it and trust the judgement of the other towns on this, both alive and deceased.

(Tier C) LuckyDucky – There is a lot of precedent for smurf accounts and COMs pretending to be newbies who do not believe in the foundations of scumhunting. That said, talking to him gave me the impression he probably doesn’t fall into this camp. It felt like he went to great lengths to try and make me see his perspective with the movie analogy.

Regardless, he is in my view the most likely candidate for serial killer after Michael and Kenny. His guess that Frinckles would not be a night hit was very suspicious, given he’s read the game and should be aware Frinckles is townread by effectively everyone, even if Frinckles is quite abrasive. A lot of his play, from accusing Joey of being SK to proposing the weird SK strategy could be interpreted as someone doing a bad job of distancing themselves from being SK.

(Tier D) Michael34 – Not much to say

(Tier D) Aamirus/Kenny – Not much to say

If we follow a lynching order like Michael -> Kenny -> Lucky -> BC, the only plausible scenario I can see where we lose is if BC and Duck are both scum (but not mafia together). That said, if we’ve got a day we may as well make the most of it. I imagine Kenny and Michael had defences planned and we may as well give them 24 hours to make those cases, at the very least.

33. ISO #1133

What are the chances all 3 of the most active people in this game are 3/4 town left

And that BOTH of you tunneled me so hard day 1 all fucking day

34. ISO #1134

If I was mafia I wouldnt have retracted. You deeply underestimate that. I will fucking destroy any cc. I chose not to because I want some semblance of order in this game.

Also I'm tired and getting off work so fuck yall

35. ISO #1135

If I was mafia I wouldnt have retracted. You deeply underestimate that. I will fucking destroy any cc. I chose not to because I want some semblance of order in this game.

Also I'm tired and getting off work so fuck yall
    lol sorry it's just dopey Frinckles is such an extreme contrast from hyper-competent "how the fuck could you get that wrong" Frinckles that it's a little jarring XD

36. ISO #1136

Let’s cut to the chase.

I am your [COLOR=][BOLD]F.B.I. Agent[/BOLD][/COLOR]

I checked Joey last night. He is [COLOR=][BOLD]NOT THE SERIAL KILLER[/BOLD][/COLOR]

I have ranked players on their towniness and made a makeshift lynch order. Feel free to give input, obviously.

(Tier A) Gyrlander – Gyrlander has shown an incredible degree of conviction regarding his reads, making it very difficult to imagine him as the Serial Killer. Furthermore, the exact configuration of his reads makes it difficult to imagine what mafia team he could even plausibly fit into. For example, if he were with BC, it would be very risky to maintain a hard townread on BC for so long when it looked very likely for a long while BC would be lynched. If his intention was backing BC, there would be no reason to townread me and Frinckles so hard. He’s also kept thick red reads on the newbies for effectively the entire game.

(Tier A) JoeyDX – Confirmed to not be the Serial Killer. I think we can also reasonably bet on him not being mafia, given how sincerely he seemed to believe in his (admittedly absurd) Frinckles/Banana team for 10 minutes. Even supposing he were were mafia, it’s difficult to imagine who his team member might be, given his interactions. The most plausible might be Kenny, and even that is very tenuous.

(Tier B) Bananacucho – Given the game, I feel less confident about my ability to give an objective read on this slot. A good portion of it is just based on my gut and feelings at this point. He certainly gives off the aura of an initially apathetic then eventually frustrated town, which he can probably fake, and he certainly has had a lot of “towny reactions”, which he could probably also fake. However, I’ll just say fuck it and trust the judgement of the other towns on this, both alive and deceased.

(Tier C) LuckyDucky – There is a lot of precedent for smurf accounts and COMs pretending to be newbies who do not believe in the foundations of scumhunting. That said, talking to him gave me the impression he probably doesn’t fall into this camp. It felt like he went to great lengths to try and make me see his perspective with the movie analogy.

Regardless, he is in my view the most likely candidate for serial killer after Michael and Kenny. His guess that Frinckles would not be a night hit was very suspicious, given he’s read the game and should be aware Frinckles is townread by effectively everyone, even if Frinckles is quite abrasive. A lot of his play, from accusing Joey of being SK to proposing the weird SK strategy could be interpreted as someone doing a bad job of distancing themselves from being SK.

(Tier D) Michael34 – Not much to say

(Tier D) Aamirus/Kenny – Not much to say

If we follow a lynching order like Michael -> Kenny -> Lucky -> BC, the only plausible scenario I can see where we lose is if BC and Duck are both scum (but not mafia together). That said, if we’ve got a day we may as well make the most of it. I imagine Kenny and Michael had defences planned and we may as well give them 24 hours to make those cases, at the very least.
    formatting kinda failed there. so now joey is not sk in your world?

37. ISO #1137

I made it back as fast as I could. What in the Donald Duck is going on here... I have many thoughts I would like to share because of that kill. Also I don't think the serial killer would ever fake a claim as the FBI agent. So I would say mafia is sprinckles, toilet man, or kenny.

38. ISO #1138

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    What are the chances all 3 of the most active people in this game are 3/4 town left

And that BOTH of you tunneled me so hard day 1 all fucking day
    Weirder stuff has happened.

What's great tho is at this point I literally just need one person we can all agree is almost definitely town to take with me as my town core. I think Gyr and Frinckles do the job, choosing Gyr over Frinckles in a 2v1.

39. ISO #1139

lol sorry it's just dopey Frinckles is such an extreme contrast from hyper-competent "how the fuck could you get that wrong" Frinckles that it's a little jarring XD
    You should see me drunk and playing FM. Give me like 2 hours. Anyway I'll go back to Kpop Frinck (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

Also you had an inno fuck lul

40. ISO #1140

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I made it back as fast as I could. What in the Donald Duck is going on here... I have many thoughts I would like to share because of that kill. Also I don't think the serial killer would ever fake a claim as the FBI agent. So I would say mafia is sprinckles, toilet man, or kenny.
    that reaction makes no sense from a town pov

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    formatting kinda failed there. so now joey is not sk in your world?
    yeah. I was gonna write another post for if Joey is SK. The idea was if Frinckles died there'd probably be a lot of hysteria so I'd open day 2 with this "boom boom, this is what we're gonna do" and kinda restore morale lol. I wrote this one then couldn't be bothered to write the other scenario.

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    yzb why would did you choose this time specifically to retract your claim? before your target even posted
    ??? oh you're mistaken this is a post I wrote in case joey flipped green. I haven't retracted Frinckles asked me for that post cuz I mentioned it.

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

Did you see the way Michael was questioning Joey? He continually with his little presence kept saying that joey didn't make sense or something. I still strongly think joey is the serial killer, I just need to figure out if toilet man actually town FBI agent, or mafia trying to make some sort of play by correctly assuming that Joey is the killer. I know that kenny is full of shit. I don't see town making up a lie that I am the killer either. Kenny has to be mafia but is he with sprinckles or yzb. Would both mafia claim agent? No that would be suicide. Is yzb and sprinckles actually both town?
    -vote kenny

47. ISO #1147

Oh sorry sorry I caused a lot of confusion. Frinckles said this:

Paste that paragraph
    And I thought he was referring to the paragraph I wrote in case Joey showed up as not SK

Let me be clear

Joey is the SK

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

Did you see the way Michael was questioning Joey? He continually with his little presence kept saying that joey didn't make sense or something. I still strongly think joey is the serial killer, I just need to figure out if toilet man actually town FBI agent, or mafia trying to make some sort of play by correctly assuming that Joey is the killer. I know that kenny is full of shit. I don't see town making up a lie that I am the killer either. Kenny has to be mafia but is he with sprinckles or yzb. Would both mafia claim agent? No that would be suicide. Is yzb and sprinckles actually both town?
    -vote kenny
    those are scummy questions

50. ISO #1150

Is yzb and sprinckles actually both town?
    Yes.