Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    That's like over half the game. They weren't around that long
    He means 20 post pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #553

While I'm slippery, at least I mock you to your face about how I'm being slippery
    EXACTLY, right?

Stealth, learn from this guy!
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

And yet somehow, I feel, you will never vote for stealth this game. You just wanna avoid that as much as possible, don't you
    FU-

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This is actually my favorite part of Mafia.

I call it the 'Evidence Locker' portion where I sit around with people and say "Remember this shit?"
    Kinda like that bit in danganronpa where you have to make the comic out of all the jumbled pieces.

Man wtf am I doing I should play some danganronpa ost that shit is APPROPRIATE

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    The scummy things people did remain scummy irrespective of whether they start playing more towny after having those things pointed out to them. Would Joey need to have a hyper-reactionary "wtf I'm town" response the entire game for that scumread to remain?
    This is not wrong in most cases.

I think for new players it is fundamentally different. Joey is figuring out how to play the game. He took criticism and adjusted his play accordingly. That to me is towny.

I don’t appreciate how you tried to put words in my mouth at the end of this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

Kinda like that bit in danganronpa where you have to make the comic out of all the jumbled pieces.

Man wtf am I doing I should play some danganronpa ost that shit is APPROPRIATE
    OOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

I wish there was a way to make me forget about It and let me play It again for the first time.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

17. ISO #567

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is not wrong in most cases.

I think for new players it is fundamentally different. Joey is figuring out how to play the game. He took criticism and adjusted his play accordingly. That to me is towny.

I don’t appreciate how you tried to put words in my mouth at the end of this post.
    Why is it different for new players? An inexperienced player strikes me as most likely to get called out on something scummy and rapidly improve to be less scummy. That's what my first scumgames were like. If you think they did something because they were new rather than scummy then that applies irrespective of whether their behaviour changes.

I mean that's just a normal rhetorical question tbh.

18. ISO #568

Yzb is killing my fucking vibe man
    DAMMIT I'M TRYING TO BE NICE HERE.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    OOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

I wish there was a way to make me forget about It and let me play It again for the first time.
    Bro which was your favourite?

22. ISO #572

"nice"
    It's hard being an asshole

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What if all the activate players are Citizens?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I don't know the host, anyone wanna meta him? Would the host make a bunch of newbies scum? Or would he reroll that configuration, like any reasonable person should do?

26. ISO #576

Why is it different for new players? An inexperienced player strikes me as most likely to get called out on something scummy and rapidly improve to be less scummy. That's what my first scumgames were like. If you think they did something because they were new rather than scummy then that applies irrespective of whether their behaviour changes.

I mean that's just a normal rhetorical question tbh.
    Your very first game definitely had behavior changes from the start of day 1 to the end of day 1 and you CANNOT tell me it didn’t.

I fail to see how his recent behavior is scum aligned, even if his beginning behavior was too passive for my taste. I am totally willing to chalk that up to inexperience.

27. ISO #577

I don't know the host, anyone wanna meta him? Would the host make a bunch of newbies scum? Or would he reroll that configuration, like any reasonable person should do?
    MM would random it once. Host meta is more useless here than usual.

28. ISO #578

Also that was a meme referencing the previous anonymous game I hosted where I made all the players citizens and just told nobody.

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

I will address the inevitable stealth/cucho scumteam accusations by saying “suck my dick”.

31. ISO #581

Your very first game definitely had behavior changes from the start of day 1 to the end of day 1 and you CANNOT tell me it didn’t.

I fail to see how his recent behavior is scum aligned, even if his beginning behavior was too passive for my taste. I am totally willing to chalk that up to inexperience.
    Okay, let me rephrase this.

Yes you go through changes when you're new. What has lead you to think his changes indicate he's town? How would you have expected his play to evolve if he was scum? If you're scumreading him for those posts where he gets hyper defensive, what is it about his new play that makes him town? My rhetorical question was intended to ask whether he'd need to remain that reactionary for your scumread to remain.

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

Also that was a meme referencing the previous anonymous game I hosted where I made all the players citizens and just told nobody.
    Also that wasn't just a meme.

I'm considering whether to lynch in the scummiest inactive players.

It might actually help us.

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

Okay, let me rephrase this.

Yes you go through changes when you're new. What has lead you to think his changes indicate he's town? How would you have expected his play to evolve if he was scum? If you're scumreading him for those posts where he gets hyper defensive, what is it about his new play that makes him town? My rhetorical question was intended to ask whether he'd need to remain that reactionary for your scumread to remain.
    Okay I think I get what you’re saying here now. No worries, I have part-time autism.

One thing I have noticed inexperienced scum do is they tend to be extremely passive. They will not start trains on their own, instead trying to subtly guide things in different directions. And usually doing a poor job. Pick any game where Light_Yagami is scum and ISO him. It’s a master class in what not to do. And it’s what I was seeing from Joey. So I called him out because I wanted to see what he would do.

I could see his frustration coming from either alignment but I think what a scum would do would be to double down. Instead I saw FMPOV Joey came out a little bit and started doing his own thing. If Joey continued to be passive that would be where my vote would be right now.

38. ISO #588

Nobody with a brain makes that read.
    I dunno man Rachyl could be reading the thread

When someone says it on D3 (it’s going to happen now because of course it will) I am going to quote that post

39. ISO #589

Okay I think I get what you’re saying here now. No worries, I have part-time autism.

One thing I have noticed inexperienced scum do is they tend to be extremely passive. They will not start trains on their own, instead trying to subtly guide things in different directions. And usually doing a poor job. Pick any game where Light_Yagami is scum and ISO him. It’s a master class in what not to do. And it’s what I was seeing from Joey. So I called him out because I wanted to see what he would do.

I could see his frustration coming from either alignment but I think what a scum would do would be to double down. Instead I saw FMPOV Joey came out a little bit and started doing his own thing. If Joey continued to be passive that would be where my vote would be right now.
    oh wow you had a thought process.

And you actually are trying to understand me rather than dunk on me.

Huh

40. ISO #590

I dunno man Rachyl could be reading the thread

When someone says it on D3 (it’s going to happen now because of course it will) I am going to quote that post
    You need to back off of this rn, its making it too obvious that we are aligned

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

tbh, I was super-convinced you just pivoted on your Joey read because you saw everyone else started to townreading Joey and just followed the flow. If you're scum you at least had a thought process ready and made a point of slowly giving it up in a natural way. meh

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

oh wow you had a thought process.

And you actually are trying to understand me rather than dunk on me.

Huh

46. ISO #596

Looks like this is an excellent time to pivot on my SB16 suspicion. Gotta make sure to keep track of all these fake reads I've got here.

47. ISO #597

Looks like this is an excellent time to pivot on my SB16 suspicion. Gotta make sure to keep track of all these fake reads I've got here.
    Unvote me

oh wait

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

Unvote me

oh wait
    MOTHERFU-

50. ISO #600