S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Michael34 View Post
    It will be great if we catch and kill the serial killer day 1. After that we don't have to worry about nightkills and can focus on day discussion.
    yes!! those are things we should do. I hope! (。>﹏<。)
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

I'm a bit quite suspicious of joey and banana. But idk I need to reread them.
    While I'd like to know why, you should definitely take the time to reread!! ^_^ seems u arent caught up! Also u know how 2 vote right?

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

sorry that I've been inactive. I had a presentation today that I was preparing for yesterday, and an assignment due at 2pm tomorrow that I've been doing for the rest of today. I feel shitty for ghosting you guys but I need to put real life first. I will be active tomorrow.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Living players :
    1. yzb25
    2. aamirus
    3. Frinckles
    4. BananaCucho
    5. Stealthbomber16
    6. JoeyDX
    7. Gyrlander
    8. Michael34
    9. LuckyDucky

Green -> I do not wish to lynch | Yellow -> Not sure. | Red -> I don't mind lynching.

DISCLAIMER: This isn't a reads list.
    @Gyrlander Could I get an update on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

@Joey Can you explain to me why did you think that mafia do not know each other? Because I couldn't get it. And don't you think that it will be stupid that mafia will have to ask for an alliance in the thread. Why would they just reveal that they are mafia. It will just end their game.

I know that you're newbie but still that logic didn't make sense to me. Idk but I feel like you are either mafia or sk. And you're just trying to pretend like you're innocent and don't know anything.

20. ISO #870

@Joey Can you explain to me why did you think that mafia do not know each other? Because I couldn't get it. And don't you think that it will be stupid that mafia will have to ask for an alliance in the thread. Why would they just reveal that they are mafia. It will just end their game.

I know that you're newbie but still that logic didn't make sense to me. Idk but I feel like you are either mafia or sk. And you're just trying to pretend like you're innocent and don't know anything.
    He apparently didnt read the setup. And assumed they had to 'find' eachother. Seems like a strange, but acceptable mistake. The only thing Joey gained from that angle was a reason to scumread Banana, who he now townreads.

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

To be honest It hasnt changed.
    I'm curious whether you've been swayed by any of the new posts by your scumreads.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

tbh the fact that Joey is triggering the "fake victim" radar of all the noobs should probably be cause for reflection. Even if Joey is genuinely derpy, it's possible he's self aware and at least partially building that into his play to avoid taking serious heat, Hybrid-style.

And he's been dodging questions about the mafia assumption thingy for a while now.

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    tbh the fact that Joey is triggering the "fake victim" radar of all the noobs should probably be cause for reflection. Even if Joey is genuinely derpy, it's possible he's self aware and at least partially building that into his play to avoid taking serious heat, Hybrid-style.

And he's been dodging questions about the mafia assumption thingy for a while now.
    He answered it actually.

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    The scared Banana. :0
    You're gonna get me killed day 1 my first game back for literally just being myself. And its mostly to spite me. And you advocated to do it ending the day early before 3 afks had a chance to come redeem yourselves

And yzb is inexplicably going along with it. Bro.

28. ISO #878

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You're gonna get me killed day 1 my first game back for literally just being myself. And its mostly to spite me. And you advocated to do it ending the day early before 3 afks had a chance to come redeem yourselves

And yzb is inexplicably going along with it. Bro.
    Is this angle of me or yzb being a mastermind gonna be pushed all game? Do you just townread everyone?

29. ISO #879

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    sorry that I've been inactive. I had a presentation today that I was preparing for yesterday, and an assignment due at 2pm tomorrow that I've been doing for the rest of today. I feel shitty for ghosting you guys but I need to put real life first. I will be active tomorrow.
    @aamirus

Fuck you

Seriously though life comes first take the time you need. We understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

Is this angle of me or yzb being a mastermind gonna be pushed all game? Do you just townread everyone?
    Look at it FMPOV. How can you two both be town after tunneling me the entire day. One misguided town sure. But both of you?

One of you has to be conveniently swatting the easy vote.

32. ISO #882

He answered it actually.
    I get that you like the firmness in his response, but I still want some kind of explanation for why he'd assume things are different from the mod.

Also, Joey's ISO is fucking hilarious, you think "omg this might take a while" then you realize half the second page is him trying to unvote BC XDDDDD

33. ISO #883

Look at it FMPOV. How can you two both be town after tunneling me the entire day. One misguided town sure. But both of you?

So my main town read is sheeping me and secretly scum.

Vs.

You not being towny and being pressured hard for it as town or scum by both of us.

34. ISO #884

Dude you have been gaslighting this entire goddamn game. You switch between working with me and Frinckles when you don't think you can challenge us but when we fall short you try to push a mastermind narrative or suggest we're only pushing you out of spite or policy.

It's really exhausting T_T

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

I mean it's not your fault I get you're just doing what you think is best for your wincon. I'm just being soft lol

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

Dude you have been gaslighting this entire goddamn game. You switch between working with me and Frinckles when you don't think you can challenge us but when we fall short you try to push a mastermind narrative or suggest we're only pushing you out of spite or policy.

It's really exhausting T_T
    Then lynch me and be done with it

I have been nothing but genuine with my thoughts. I could gamebot this thing and give you what you want to hear but thats never been my playstyle at all

If you're going to tunnel me all game and not be fluid in your play just get the others to end me now

40. ISO #890

The last 4 pages you guys made while I was asleep are trash.
    Meh.

Duck seems sincere about his views on FM and Joey tho. It doesn't seem like he's faking it.

41. ISO #891

I give up with you pringles.
    Ok well you're not winning on that front day one, sorry. If you're town and you townread either of us you should be finding scum to help provide a more accurate lynch. Do that please. All I wanted was for you to read 100 of the first posts and if you're not working, maybe you can?

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

Ok well you're not winning on that front day one, sorry. If you're town and you townread either of us you should be finding scum to help provide a more accurate lynch. Do that please. All I wanted was for you to read 100 of the first posts and if you're not working, maybe you can?
    Fuck off. I'm not going to be a gamebot and play how YOU want me to play.

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

Then lynch me and be done with it

I have been nothing but genuine with my thoughts. I could gamebot this thing and give you what you want to hear but thats never been my playstyle at all

If you're going to tunnel me all game and not be fluid in your play just get the others to end me now
    Dude, you're making this something it's not. I get that not everyone plays this game like me and it's not like I push people I simply deem as "anti-town". I scumread you because I really think you're scum.

I don't know whether I'm right or wrong but it really sucks to have to go through a 72h day where you scumread the same guy for the whole thing. I'm not doing this because I enjoy it believe me. It's nothing personal I swear. T_T

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

Fuck off. I'm not going to be a gamebot and play how YOU want me to play.
    A gamebot? This is mafia, not a chatroom. You townread Ducky the instant they showed up and circlejerked it for two hours. Forgive me for wanting you to contribute something outside paranoia on day one.

Anyway, this conversation isnt going anywhere so no worries.

50. ISO #900

Dude, you're making this something it's not. I get that not everyone plays this game like me and it's not like I push people I simply deem as "anti-town". I scumread you because I really think you're scum.

I don't know whether I'm right or wrong but it really sucks to have to go through a 72h day where you scumread the same guy for the whole thing. I'm not doing this because I enjoy it believe me. It's nothing personal I swear. T_T
    Blah blah blah

After I flip green lynch this toilet