S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2105
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Yeah I dunno man I think you're just taking this shit too seriously he's just pushing you
    Let me be clear

Out of the yzb/pringles push on me I've definitely been more "pringles is tunnel town, yzb is scum of convenience". This is all over my posts.

I still don't see how you both could be town. So for now my scum read on you hasn't changed. So I can't support a stealth train anymore.

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Let me be clear

Out of the yzb/pringles push on me I've definitely been more "pringles is tunnel town, yzb is scum of convenience". This is all over my posts.

I still don't see how you both could be town. So for now my scum read on you hasn't changed. So I can't support a stealth train anymore.
    okay but please still consider it because I might be bussing him okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

also how does this make sense I am clearly the tunneller here I've been on your ass the whole game Frinckles got in on the action to off an anti town
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

7. ISO #957

Let me be clear

You're eliminating a lynch possibility based off an assumption that we cannot both be town.

How do you actually read SB16 right now, in the status quo? Do you not feel that if me or yzb were scum in town's clothing you'd be able to find that out eventually?

You're certainly not dying tonight if you're not lynched. And your lynch is become less likely across the board. It's also becoming less appealing fmpov given recent developments.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #958

It's making my opinion of you worse actually
    I don't think anything we say to eachother will ever be able to raise our opinions of eachother beyond light town tbh let's just not burn the game down with our crap

9. ISO #959

also how does this make sense I am clearly the tunneller here I've been on your ass the whole game Frinckles got in on the action to off an anti town
    You pushed me off of an easy shaky entrance. Pringles early town read you so he joined and then locked into a tunnel that got way out of your control, and all you could do was either back off and make him doubt you or egg him on.

Maybe I'm wrong but for the moment thats how I see it

10. ISO #960

Stop appealing to my sense of humor lol

No seriously, stop.
    ¯\(°_o)/¯ Actually, the only fringe theory I have of yzb being scum marks him Mafia with SB16. lul ¯\(°_o)/¯

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You're eliminating a lynch possibility based off an assumption that we cannot both be town.

How do you actually read SB16 right now, in the status quo? Do you not feel that if me or yzb were scum in town's clothing you'd be able to find that out eventually?

You're certainly not dying tonight if you're not lynched. And your lynch is become less likely across the board. It's also becoming less appealing fmpov given recent developments.
    Go away, I seriously have nothing to say to you right now. You completely dismissed my concerns about stealth before. yzb is right that I'm definitely salty rn

12. ISO #962

You pushed me off of an easy shaky entrance. Pringles early town read you so he joined and then locked into a tunnel that got way out of your control, and all you could do was either back off and make him doubt you or egg him on.

Maybe I'm wrong but for the moment thats how I see it
    I could say things to this but let's just not. I'm gonna just study and chill for a bit

13. ISO #963

I could say things to this but let's just not. I'm gonna just study and chill for a bit
    Yeah I really should focus a bit and work lol, gotta leave early today to take wifey to her lasik appointment

Mafia is bad for me for my irl responsibilities lol

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Yeah I really should focus a bit and work lol, gotta leave early today to take wifey to her lasik appointment

Mafia is bad for me for my irl responsibilities lol
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAT She's getting eye surgery!??

Thank you Anonymous Donor

16. ISO #966

The point I am right now is that Frinckles and Banana are Town. I'm willing to lynch anybody else. But I think we may be in one of those scenarios where the active people are all Town but they get so paranoic about finding Scum that they end lynching themselves.

Take this into consideration.

17. ISO #967

The point I am right now is that Frinckles and Banana are Town. I'm willing to lynch anybody else. But I think we may be in one of those scenarios where the active people are all Town but they get so paranoic about finding Scum that they end lynching themselves.

Take this into consideration.

18. ISO #968

ㅋㅋ yeah SB16 might be the best lynch actually.

I don't know what strong reaction SB16 wants from Joey when we've already pressured him and gotten the standard "REEEEE IM TOWN" out of him.

Compounding this is that SB16 has already 'pressured' him and gently pushed us to lynch Joey. If anyone is trying to guide the towns lynch quietly, its him.

Ignoring whatever 'strategy' SB16 was doing by voting Aamirus, that vote alone could seem like an attempt to buddy me and or bus Aamirus softly.

I'll admit, Joey is a derp. But to me he is a town deep and amongst the derps here, I dont see his lynch justified. I'm not exactly sure why yzb wants to push that paranoia button either. He gave his response.

So what I'm getting at is, if my scumread on Aamirus was real they're more than likely partnered with SB16.

And if yzb is Mafia in Bananacuchos mind, then SB16 also makes a great candidate for his partner.

I will add, I do believe SB16s thing about not being SK. I dont see an SK playing the way he has. I see a Mafia member lightly interacting with thier partner and not overcomitting yet.

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

Me
    First lesson I ever learned in Mafia is that I need to allow people the opportunity to be town.

I did and you've shown some town qualities recently.

Of course you're still largely dead weight, but focusing exclusively on that won't solve the game.

34. ISO #984

This seems fishy
    To be honest, if I wanted to I could have just bunkered down and kept pushing you. I don't think a townflip would have made people any more likely to lynch me because you have, let's be real here, been very anti town. I did this because I genuinely doubted myself.

35. ISO #985

First lesson I ever learned in Mafia is that I need to allow people the opportunity to be town.

I did and you've shown some town qualities recently.

Of course you're still largely dead weight, but focusing exclusively on that won't solve the game.
    You just happened to start feeling that way the same time as yzb. He doesn't even have to convince you, or you him

Something is up.

36. ISO #986

To be honest, if I wanted to I could have just bunkered down and kept pushing you. I don't think a townflip would have made people any more likely to lynch me because you have, let's be real here, been very anti town. I did this because I genuinely doubted myself.
    Put your vote back on me

You or I die today

37. ISO #987

yzb jumps off of me and focuses on stealth and then you start backing off me and working me to vote stealth

I don't like it
    Even if you're scum, SB16 was overdue for an analysis. Yzb and I have been watching SB16 for a good while now, though you actually didn't read that portion of the game I think.

I honestly think lynching me or yzb gives the most info to the town
    It doesn't. You're locked into thinking that because you want to be right about something. If you're town, take a step back and you can see how much those lynches hurt the town.

38. ISO #988

Even if you're scum, SB16 was overdue for an analysis. Yzb and I have been watching SB16 for a good while now, though you actually didn't read that portion of the game I think.

It doesn't. You're locked into thinking that because you want to be right about something. If you're town, take a step back and you can see how much those lynches hurt the town.
    LOL coming from you, unbelievable

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

Also, no offense Banana but yzb is right. Nobody would give a shit if you did flip green on a mislynch. You're so convinced that this is TvS that if it was TvT you're only giving scum ammunition. But honestly that might help us find Mafia echoing bullshit for a mislynch.

Because You're. The. Only. One. Pushing. That.

This is a pointless angle.

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

ㅋㅋ yeah SB16 might be the best lynch actually.

I don't know what strong reaction SB16 wants from Joey when we've already pressured him and gotten the standard "REEEEE IM TOWN" out of him.

Compounding this is that SB16 has already 'pressured' him and gently pushed us to lynch Joey. If anyone is trying to guide the towns lynch quietly, its him.

Ignoring whatever 'strategy' SB16 was doing by voting Aamirus, that vote alone could seem like an attempt to buddy me and or bus Aamirus softly.

I'll admit, Joey is a derp. But to me he is a town deep and amongst the derps here, I dont see his lynch justified. I'm not exactly sure why yzb wants to push that paranoia button either. He gave his response.

So what I'm getting at is, if my scumread on Aamirus was real they're more than likely partnered with SB16.

And if yzb is Mafia in Bananacuchos mind, then SB16 also makes a great candidate for his partner.

I will add, I do believe SB16s thing about not being SK. I dont see an SK playing the way he has. I see a Mafia member lightly interacting with thier partner and not overcomitting yet.
    Nobody really has anything to say about this btw? I'm guessing Gyrlander largely agrees.

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

It's either stealthbomber or a lurker. Noone else has garned enough haters to get lynched lmao

48. ISO #998

I didn't realize we have just over 3 hours left. Was honestly thinking around 6ish
    Yes. And if nobody is going to correct my take on SB16 I'm going to move that direction.

-vote Stealthbomber16

I'm all ears.

49. ISO #999

I've been resisting a readlist like Gyr's for a while because it seems absurd that the scum are all among lurkers / semi-lurkers but given the whole vibe of the game I'm starting to believe Gyr

50. ISO #1000