7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Kpoper version of Frinckles... BE GONE.
    I think this version has its place in the Frinckles meta tbf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #912

Who would be interested in a stealthbomber train? Though he has given a handful of sincere reads, his play still makes a lot of sense as a SK or even a mafia doing some light SK hunting.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    No, you're lynching me and getting exposed
    Can't let that happen.

-vote Stealthbomber16

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

Where was this when I wanted to vote stealth?

"Hurr durr thats bs"

Put your vote back on me now.
    Hell no you are giving me major firebringer flashbacks and I'm not going through that again

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

When good players think they're the shit they say stuff to you that's manipulative even though they're town because they think they can get away with it and control the narrative. They assume people who are scumreading them are scum and can't look past that because they have such little experience being scumread as town. You are reacting just like Firebringer did that one time I pushed him to death when I was town and I was totally fucking convinced he was scum.

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

OKAY FINE I STARTED TO HAVE DOUBTS LAST NIGHT

SUE ME

31. ISO #931

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    When good players think they're the shit they say stuff to you that's manipulative even though they're town because they think they can get away with it and control the narrative. They assume people who are scumreading them are scum and can't look past that because they have such little experience being scumread as town. You are reacting just like Firebringer did that one time I pushed him to death when I was town and I was totally fucking convinced he was scum.
    I am not firebringer

I have been reacting this same fucking way for 24+ hours towards you

-vote yzb25

Stop being a weeb and vote me

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

If you are town why don't you answer me this

What is your opinion on pringles dismissing any concerns I had with stealth yesterday? Now that you're voting stealth. He said something like "you're not giving me any other alternatives to yourself other than stealth, and there's nothing there"

You have one chance to convince my gut that you're not scum with your response

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

What is your opinion on pringles dismissing any concerns I had with stealth yesterday? Now that you're voting stealth. He said something like "you're not giving me any other alternatives to yourself other than stealth, and there's nothing there"

I don't know I barely remember that

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I don't see how I'm twisting your words. I answered your question directly.

You offer me one alternative bandwagon in SB16 which you've based off of nothing.

Town has nothing to gain from taking a lynch possibility off the table outside a town read (see Gyrlander's colorful post.)

You don't need to be Aamirus' lawyer. She will pop back online and say some compelling shit to defend herself.
    Found it. This is the post I was referring to

37. ISO #937

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    First of all we have a mislynch to use.

I fully take responsibility for pushing you, but again - you've given me nothing to work with.

Really, put yourself in my shoes. What's my alternative?

We have three AFKs for a lynch, one who will be replaced by Kenny.

Or SB16 from your view.

And then we have you acting like a Jester the entire game.
    Here's my quote BananaCucho-씨
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

I don't know I barely remember that
    The reasons pringles says he scumreads you are like totally different from my reasons. He does genuinely seme to see this as partially offing an anti-town player. Like I didn't think it was scummy of you not to know Aamirus

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

dO yOu EvEn ScUmReAd AnYoNe
    It's not outside the realm of possibility. And it's not going to be the lynch today, more than likely.

Some fodder town will be lynched, I will be killed and you two will tunnel on eachother tomorrow.

43. ISO #943

Well I mean, if I answer this totally directly, I don't think pringles is scummy for saying that. he says shit to be testy and he's always pushing people to give up more reads. That's not really scummy at all.

I think the most plausible scumread would go something like this:

1) He overemphasizes anti-townness as a reason to push people
    2) He overemphasizes whether someone is lying as a reason to scumread

I've seen scum do both those things but in this case I think it's just Frinckles' anal personality. I would have liked more input but noone who actually seems to know him seemed concerned about this.

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

Well I mean, if I answer this totally directly, I don't think pringles is scummy for saying that. he says shit to be testy and he's always pushing people to give up more reads. That's not really scummy at all.

I've seen scum do both those things but in this case I think it's just Frinckles' anal personality. I would have liked more input but noone who actually seems to know him seemed concerned about this.
    Nah Frinckles is lock town fuck you you just scumread us cuz you're salty lmao

46. ISO #946

I've tried to be nice this game, but boy did you guys get a rise outta me
    Well that's good! Bananacucho 화이팅! !

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ You're towntelling! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ

47. ISO #947

I'm thinking

My gut is kinda hungry tho cause I'm doing intermittent fasting lol. I need to think on this

48. ISO #948

Found it. This is the post I was referring to
    Yeah I dunno man I think you're just taking this shit too seriously he's just pushing you

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950