Register

User Tag List

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43
Results 2,101 to 2,105 of 2105
  1. ISO #2101

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    game started on Monday night, I played actively
    On Wednesday I had a big presentation for my research advisor, so after I got home on Tuesday I spent the rest of the day working on that
    On thusday I had an assignment due by 2pm, so I spent the rest of Wednesday working on that.

I then posted saying I would be able to play the next day (final real-life day of the in-game day).

When I woke up on Thursday, I had an email from my research advisor asking if we could meet again on Friday to discuss the results of the followup things he asked me to do after our meeting on Wednesday (which I wasn't planning to even start until the weekend...)

So then I messaged MM asking to be replaced, but he didn't see my message until the day ended

Ironically, after Friday I didn't have anything to do for like half a week, and then I just regretted subbing out
    uso smrt
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

Oh and thanks to @Distorted for backing me up lol, it was pretty important
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

I would like to highlight Yzb's new avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :