1. ISO #1

Vamp as Mayor - Players 4 and 5

Account Name: Vamp
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5940679
    In-Game Name: Korean Letters

Crimes Committed:Game Throwing

Your Account Name: Akivar
    Summary:

Day 3 - 2 Town Audited - Judge + Arsonist Both Dead, meaning Auditor is the only Evil Role Left in the Any Random Slot.

With 2 Towns Audited - Jailor and Sheriff both claiming to be audited Town was without a leader or a confirmed role that could be protected or that could read the clues and lead us to a potential triad or auditor.

9 was quiet the entire time, so we put him on the stand.

He claimed mayor and several members of the town requested he reveal on the stand or he would be guiltied. He chose to refuse to reveal and did Ex-Ship saying that town deserves to lose and called us all cunts etc.

With him dead, two towns already audited, 3 Triad Still Alive, Auditor Still Running Rampant and a Bodyguard Confirmed Dead. We were left without a chance at winning.

N3 I was killed by Triad.
    D4 7 Was Trialed and had a Very Confusing LW that painted 2 as Triad but no one could discern it easily, He was lynched and when he flopped town. 4 and 5 Both Citizens Suicided. Since there was nothing they could effectively do to gain control of the votes to knock triad down.
    (Reactionary Game Throwing at Best I'll include it as it happened in the game)

D5 7 Town Dead Mafia Lynched Vigi - Triad Wins with Auditor.

Player 4

Account Name: ThatBearJuw
    Account ID:1-S2-1-11252824
    In-Game Name:Zach Parise

Crimes Committed: Reactionary Game Throwing - In a game that was unwinnable.

Player 5

Account Name:MetalHead
    Account ID:1-S2-1-10158181
    In-Game Name:ol rusty

Crimes Committed:Reactionary Game Throwing - In a game that was unwinnable.

vamp Throwing.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Vamp as Mayor - Players 4 and 5

vamp 1-S2-1-5940679

He has quite a history of being uncooperative with town and gamethrowing in reaction to the smallest things.

Day 3, Judge, Arsonist and 1 bg dead.
    Town decides that they need to trial people for information. 9 the mayor is the first person trialed.

9 claims Mayor, he is asked to reveal. He refuses. He is guiltied.

Intentional Gamethrowing

BLx2

Nothing wrong with the other two players. Lynching detective was the last straw.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4