Unfortunately I have to announce I will be taking a break from the game for a while due to medical concerns.

Last night I found myself at the emergency room after suffering a stroke. I have had hypertension (high blood pressure) for the last 6-7 years of my life, and so I am at a higher risk of cardiological disorders such as heart attacks and strokes.

My condition was aggravated by trolls in three consecutive mafia games.

Upon further diagnosis, it was discovered that I suffered a collapsed hernia. I realize I shouldn't let these unseen teenagers over an internet connection breach my head, but if you understand my background, ever since I was a little kid playing Nintendo 64 (esp super smash bros) with friends, I'm the type of guy that was very competitive and despised losing.

I think I'm going to be forced to take it easy for a while. Some of you have voiced concerns about me being a little heated when it comes to conflicts and filing reports (which may or may not have torpedoed my consideration for Keeper), and I will surely heed those words and take them into deep consideration. Once I get some of my personal baggage straightened out, I think I will be able to be more valuable to the community.

Thanks to everyone for being understanding. I really feel I can be myself with the members in this community, because they are as passionate about making Mafia a great game as much as I am.

I might be offline for awhile, but if anyone would care to keep in touch just contact me on Discord (zulufaizah#4633) - I'm always down for a round of rocket league or what have you.