{Permanently Banned} Coquinet 1-s2-1-1694817
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Coquinet 1-s2-1-1694817

Coquinet
    1-s2-1-1694817

In game name was Cujo in spot number 9

He was sheriff, on d3 he claims 6 was mafia, then specifies that he was beguiler. 6 is voted guilty and flips beguiler.

As beguiler hid on n2, there should be no way he would have detected mafia, let alone exact role.

I wouldn't have reported him except he's talking a lot of shit, everything except for explaing how he knew (i don't need to explain shit).

And of course, the #1 defense of all time: "if i was a hacker why did i lose the game?"

Oh and he's in CHOOOO clan.

coquinet possible role hack.SC2Replay

https://imgur.com/a/9l9ghMH

2. ISO #2

Re: Coquinet 1-s2-1-1694817

Coquinet 1-s2-1-1694817
    CapuchoPR 1-s2-1-3378531

So I did a research on these two IDs. One of those accounts is a smurf.

Proof:
    1. Day 3, CapuchoPR (who we did a point-restore for recently) is amnesiac who remembers Consig. That's when Coque accuses 6 of being specifically beguiler.

2. On the recent point-restoration thread https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-s2-1-3378531 couple of things raise a red flag:
    -CapuchoPR forums account is called RequiemforCoquinet.
    -Capucho claims that his last account was ATAKARANDY. The ID on this account 1-s2-1-1694817 which is the ID Coqui have right now.

CapuchoPR 1-s2-1-3378531
    Smurf Smurfbanned

Coquinet 1-s2-1-1694817
    This guy has 2014 Lag-Cheating reports for a total of WLx6. He came back to mafia with a smurf account to cheat even more, and waste staff time on point restoration.
    Additional Information BLx 4
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I was playing with a friend who was using my smurf account. They accuse me of hacking. This is why mafia is shrinking because of toxic player like lawiez and ballssoup. He did in fact tell me ballssoup was beguiler I'm glad I called him out because he really is annoying. Also that 2014 lag-cheating report may be because I had a bad ISP, the fact that I have a report doesn't prove I was cheating back in 2014... You should check Ballssoup he's the real menace to the community.
    Last edited by RequiemforCoquinet; February 7th, 2020 at 06:42 PM.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by RequiemforCoquinet View Post
    I was playing with a friend who was using my smurf account. They accuse me of hacking. This is why mafia is shrinking because of toxic player like lawiez and ballssoup. He did in fact tell me ballssoup was beguiler I'm glad I called him out because he really is annoying. Also that 2014 lag-cheating report may be because I had a bad ISP, the fact that I have a report doesn't prove I was cheating back in 2014... You should check Ballssoup he's the real menace to the community.
    I mean, if you think that a player is breaking the rules then please feel free to report them. You quite literally just admitted to cheating so you're not gonna get any sympathy from us here.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.