rumox got banned
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: rumox got banned

    These sorts of questions are best suited for the answer hall tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Re: rumox got banned

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    These sorts of questions are best suited for the answer hall tbh
    These sorts of questions are best suited to be answered, publicly, the moment the action itself happens tbh.

    Bans are not a thing that should be done in secrecy.
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  6. #6

    Re: rumox got banned

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    These sorts of questions are best suited to be answered, publicly, the moment the action itself happens tbh.

    Bans are not a thing that should be done in secrecy.
    Suit yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  7. #7

  8. #8

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Re: rumox got banned

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Apparently he gave himself a 24 hour ban for the lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Chill ozy lol, he’s not really banned, he gave himself the infraction
    But... but... I wanted my drama!
    Ahh well. At least he knows it gets noticed if something happens to him .
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  11. #11

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Re: rumox got banned

    oohh yeah if rumox was actually banned, we wouldn't talk about it.

    just like
    Last edited by Voss; January 28th, 2020 at 05:51 PM. Reason: oops, almost had to give myself an infraction

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  15. #15

  16. #16

    Re: rumox got banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    oohh yeah if rumox was actually banned, we wouldn't talk about it.

    just like
    You monster!
    Have to hold back the urge to go and check all the profiles of all the users mentioned in here:
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...875-The-Fallen
    Though I'm instinctively guessing either TauntShaman or PTB.

    By the way. Why isn't SJ listed in there?
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  17. #17

    Re: rumox got banned

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You monster!
    Have to hold back the urge to go and check all the profiles of all the users mentioned in here:
    http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...875-The-Fallen
    Though I'm instinctively guessing either TauntShaman or PTB.

    By the way. Why isn't SJ listed in there?
    life got in the way of my efforts in upkeep on the forums. the light is at the end of the tunnel though

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  18. #18

  19. #19

    Re: rumox got banned

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    These sorts of questions are best suited for the answer hall tbh
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ exactly. But yes, Rumox trollbanned himself lol, ignore the event.
    Actually no, I prefer Frinckles' version. =)

    Our glorious fallen overlord SuperJack has been added to the Fallen. RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  20. #20

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •