Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 1931

Thread: S-FM 293: ç

1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM ç

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Magoroth
    So is this not a defense, combined with the vote?
    What
    defense of who
    literally nobody is defending Frinckles that’s just a slight defense everyone is calling Frinckles and me scum for imAginary reasons, like y’all came to the conclusion Frinckles wouldn’t kill Ozy and now suddenly he’s the second most highly voted voted person in this goddamn town? Who the fuck is defending him for fucks sake? Answer is , no one. I’m pretty sure you killed Ozy to frame Frinckles bc you opened by saying you THROUGHT he wouldn’t kill him but then you fucking discredited that idea by claiming it was a terrible kill
    mans then I got pounced on for discrediting night kill analysis in such a delicate situation and saying its scumny

and now suddenly hours later I’m scum

LOL

people if I die lynch Kenny

also kennys post about ‘whoever getting not modkilled is a one reason to push a lynch’ screams of dishonesty, Kenny has been one fake motherfucker and I will not stop until I see him 30 feet under

3. ISO #1653
    Ganelon

Mag you are contradicting yourself and you are not reading any of my posts
    No scum, I’m not contradicting myself, I shan’t let you pocket me again, you are going DOWN. Also you refuse to call me scummy LOL
    this Is you prepping the town for a mislynch and then maintaining enough credibility to walk away from it
    You better lynch me my friend because I’ll take you down with me

4. ISO #1654
    Ganelon

Kenny has literally been open wolfing today, in my eyes he is. CONFIRMED SCUM, if you guys don’t lynch him I’ll be very disappointed in y’all

5. ISO #1655
    Ganelon

Also, lmao literally YOU aren’t reading my posts if I’m the most voted train I do not deserve that spot

6. ISO #1656
    Ganelon

If there’s a vig shoot the fuck out of Kenny

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658
    Ganelon

Nah I’ve read enough scum, I’m the most highly voted player and you don’t have an opinion of me, you haven’t even tried to defend me or anything and for some weird reason you think I’m jester

9. ISO #1659

@Magoroth that rhetoric your using is the same kind you had when you made a good read last game. Unfortunately you let off the gas.

Anyway, I'm glad someone is taking note of Kenny's play. @Voss also appears to have.

Why werent you doing more day one though? I want to townread you but that keeps bothering me. You brought up a wincon thing, a fake claim and then you were done.

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Your Blatant Protection Of Mag In My Mind Proves Its A You And Mag Team Still Kinda Hunting The Third Guy..
    That’s not how the game works, if anyone wanted to defend me they’d be calling me
    a jester. Literally the most efficient way to get people off someone’s nack, just call them a jester

12. ISO #1662

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Nah I’ve read enough scum, I’m the most highly voted player and you don’t have an opinion of me, you haven’t even tried to defend me or anything and for some weird reason you think I’m jester
    So far you're pretty much saying the opposite of what was actually posted in the thread, sorry but you have not read enough lol

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Magoroth that rhetoric your using is the same kind you had when you made a good read last game. Unfortunately you let off the gas.

Anyway, I'm glad someone is taking note of Kenny's play. @Voss also appears to have.

Why werent you doing more day one though? I want to townread you but that keeps bothering me. You brought up a wincon thing, a fake claim and then you were done.
    This kind of thing kind of comes and goes with me. When I don’t have any use of what’s happening youll notice I’ll try to pull lots of weird FPSes to find scum

anyway Im not sure aamirus is in the same team as Kenny tho

15. ISO #1665
    Ganelon

Which also is something I have done probably 5 times this game, lol
    Yeah except we’re not on a fucking team as far s I know

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

Blatant pocketing on the easy to sway slot here btw

19. ISO #1669
    Ganelon

Internationally saying the opposite?
    you started the day by saying that you didn’t think Frinckles would kill Ozy. If you can’t read that exact post and tell me it’s scummy as f then nothing is

I was about to say Frinckles looked kinda dishonest at times too but then I realized I have such strong
    microreasons to townread him for that I literally can’t believe that

20. ISO #1670
    Ganelon

That’s possible, but honestly if you guys misinterpreted my posts and decided I was scum for literally no fucking reason as I don’t even hunk I could be scum with anyone here, it’s on you honestly

21. ISO #1671

Internationally saying the opposite?
    you started the day by saying that you didn’t think Frinckles would kill Ozy. If you can’t read that exact post and tell me it’s scummy as f then nothing is

I was about to say Frinckles looked kinda dishonest at times too but then I realized I have such strong
    microreasons to townread him for that I literally can’t believe that
    Yea Mag, can you read that actually? Just go there and maybe read the 5 posts before there. Also read how Frinckles responded to you saying it's scummy to discuss night kills.

22. ISO #1672

This kind of thing kind of comes and goes with me. When I don’t have any use of what’s happening youll notice I’ll try to pull lots of weird FPSes to find scum

anyway Im not sure aamirus is in the same team as Kenny tho
    That makes sense to me.

I'm not 100% sold on Aamirus being scum either but I felt the need to formulate some scenario where we've been ignoring something important. Her slot hasnt been pushed at all by anyone aside from me. Similarly, she and Kenny have had few interactions. Although this applies to quite a few people, she hasnt actually accomplished anything and we have three dead towns. People seem to be reading her endless question technique as town.

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

No I'm pointing out how you're obviously just pocketing the easiest player here lol

Mag is also obviously neutral here. I can't believe anyone could genuinely townread him
    If I was scum Magoroth would be dead right now because MM isnt here to be his lawyer. And you really dont townread his response to my question?

"This kind of thing kind of comes and goes with me. When I don’t have any use of what’s happening youll notice I’ll try to pull lots of weird FPSes to find scum"

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

In a startling new revelation the CCTV footage at the Romano Zoo reveals that the player @OzyWho entered the panda enclosure alone and hugged the panda despite many signs telling him not to. It appears he was not forced/coerced by any third parties. Ozy chose to enter the enclosure of his own free will. It is a strange way to go out.

In short terms, OzyWho committed suicide.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; February 1st, 2020 at 06:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

30. ISO #1680

If I was scum Magoroth would be dead right now because MM isnt here to be his lawyer. And you really dont townread his response to my question?

"This kind of thing kind of comes and goes with me. When I don’t have any use of what’s happening youll notice I’ll try to pull lots of weird FPSes to find scum"
    No, you are scum and Mag is not dead because you don't have the ability to convince players like me

31. ISO #1681

Because I like to believe there is a 4p towncore with 3 tpr in them. You obviously know that as scum, so you're having trouble finding a suitable target for pushing
    IM having trouble pushing? I've been pushing multiple people all game. You've accomplished jack shit while pushing only me.

And how are you getting TPR reads? What TPR has revealed yet and where is that coming from?

32. ISO #1682

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    In a startling new revelation the CCTV footage at the Romano Zoo reveals that the player @OzyWho entered the panda enclosure alone and hugged the panda despite many signs telling him not to. It appears he was not forced/coerced by any third parties. Ozy chose to enter the enclosure of his own free will. It is a strange way to go out.

This is sad

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

@Kenny why is it that we're so lost but you aren't?
    IM having trouble pushing? I've been pushing multiple people all game. You've accomplished jack shit while pushing only me.

And how are you getting TPR reads? What TPR has revealed yet and where is that coming from?
    I'm responding to what you wrote

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

Nobody has the ability to convince you. You're scum, carefully manipulative and tunneled. You literally admitted to not actually digesting other players reads.
    That's not what I said at all. I digest reads, I just don't take them up as my own, which is what you seem to be aiming for with the majority of your rhetoric

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

Again, this is the opposite of what I said. You are pushing a finished read you have made up and complain that I'm not willing to take on that read too.
    Kenny, you have hard tunneled and based it off your own personal meta.

How the fuck can you be town this game from my perspective if in some impossible world, you're town?

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

This arguably kills a lot of my reads, but there's been so many responses before this that just don't make sense

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700