S-FM 293: ç - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM 293: ç

1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM ç

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I have read it and I don’t understand how you went from tunneling on Kenny as scum to calling him a town that is just being manipulated by ozy.
    "I don't see any reason to scum-read yet."

"Probably an overly aggressive Town with 9 friend requests from Ozy."

Probably doesn't meant absolutely so stop trying to sell a contradiction that doesn't exist.
    We've interacted more than anyone here and discussed where each of our reads were coming from.

There was no tunnel on Kenny, he was making serious reads off of non-serious posts and I did the same to some extent -- you even quoted it, twice.

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    My O.K. section takes into consideration entrances. You're all basically null reads too.

Plus, Huey is cool. Let us bask in the glory of Louisiana.
    Hmm but didn’t you agree with Ozy’s town read of me (you called it “facts”)?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #156

Kind of reviewing my takes on people so far.

Light & Magoroth: Seem genuine, keep them under a microscope.

Huey, Aamirus, Voss & Gylander: Seem O.K.?

PPfortress, Octane: Null, as expected.

Kenny: I don't see any reason to scum-read yet.

Ozy:
    Why even separate us from those 2 if we’re all just null? Then your entire readslist is just light mag and ozy

7. ISO #157

Hmm but didn’t you agree with Ozy’s town read of me (you called it “facts”)?
    I agree with Ozy's assessment of your town meta. I followed all of Silent Night. Meta is not enough for me to town-read, however.

Why even separate us from those 2 if we’re all just null? Then your entire readslist is just light mag and ozy
    Does that really matter?

8. ISO #158

I agree with Ozy's assessment of your town meta. I followed all of Silent Night. Meta is not enough for me to town-read, however.

Does that really matter?
    What exactly are you town reading mag and light for then?

It matters because you tried to discredit Ozy’s post as being poop and saying “everyone is town but light and Frinckles”, but now your own readslist is “everyone is null but Yagami mag and ozy”. You’re also scumreading ozy based on his poopy post so by that logic you should be scumreading yourself, no?

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

What exactly are you town reading mag and light for then?

It matters because you tried to discredit Ozy’s post as being poop and saying “everyone is town but light and Frinckles”, but now your own readslist is “everyone is null but Yagami mag and ozy”. You’re also scumreading ozy based on his poopy post so by that logic you should be scumreading yourself, no?
    They both entered the thread genuinely enough but proceeded to do wack-ass things they normally do as scum. The read literally says "keep them under a microscope." I don't know why you're saying I town read them.

Ozy's post is 85% hinged on the assumption that I am Mafia. His rhetoric gives the six people he analyzes direct incentives to lynch me day one. If you can't see past that and agree with his post then just vote me. I'm wasting my time explaining the same things over to you while you do back-flips to find another gotcha.

12. ISO #162

They both entered the thread genuinely enough but proceeded to do wack-ass things they normally do as scum. The read literally says "keep them under a microscope." I don't know why you're saying I town read them.

Ozy's post is 85% hinged on the assumption that I am Mafia. His rhetoric gives the six people he analyzes direct incentives to lynch me day one. If you can't see past that and agree with his post then just vote me. I'm wasting my time explaining the same things over to you while you do back-flips to find another gotcha.
    Wow so I initially read your readslist as the first two were town reads, the next 4 were town leans, the next 2 null, then a scum lean, and the last one scum. Like the formatting of a normal readslist. Instead it’s 2 scum, 7 null, 1 scum. Jesus, maybe I’m a moron but it shouldn’t be that hard to understand your readslist

13. ISO #163

sorry to interrupt, what did mag do

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

Wow so I initially read your readslist as the first two were town reads, the next 4 were town leans, the next 2 null, then a scum lean, and the last one scum. Like the formatting of a normal readslist. Instead it’s 2 scum, 7 null, 1 scum. Jesus, maybe I’m a moron but it shouldn’t be that hard to understand your readslist
    It happens. The reads are separated based upon similarities they share. I couldnt understand why you were pushing some cognitive dissonance on me.

Anyway. Do you like Ozys reads or not.

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

He does that as everything. The idea is to watch him.

There was the spaghetti angel thing last game.
    The sniper post that I pushed on (he was sniper.)
    And stuff before that I cant remember.
    Ok maybe I am just incapable of understanding you but this again seems like a contradiction to me. I thought you were townreading mag, you correct me and say no it’s the opposite, now you’re saying he acts this way as either faction, so then he’s just another null read???? I cannot follow you at all

21. ISO #171

It happens. The reads are separated based upon similarities they share. I couldnt understand why you were pushing some cognitive dissonance on me.

Anyway. Do you like Ozys reads or not.
    I don’t agree with him on mag, I didn’t like mag’s entrance, or yagami’s, or yours.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Ok maybe I am just incapable of understanding you but this again seems like a contradiction to me. I thought you were townreading mag, you correct me and say no it’s the opposite, now you’re saying he acts this way as either faction, so then he’s just another null read???? I cannot follow you at all
    I don't know how much simpler I can make this.

Meta-wise: Magoroth does quirky shit early in the game as different roles. I find the win-con discussion quirky. I cannot tell if that discussion has scum-origins. Watch him.
    Meta-wise: Light will coast and be non-interactive as scum. I cannot tell if he's scum yet. Watch him.

You're ignoring actually analyzing Ozy's post; it's rhetoric, it's goals and instead choose to tunnel me.

29. ISO #179

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Thats Fine Didnt Have To Like It.. Its Fine.. But As I Said We Prob Have Cult Or Arso.. Unless Mafia Team Wasnt Allowed To Kill Night 0..
    I think night zero is usually just to allow scum team to chat and plan. A night zero kill would be lame because someone would die before ever having a chance to play the game...

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

I don't know how much simpler I can make this.

Meta-wise: Magoroth does quirky shit early in the game as different roles. I find the win-con discussion quirky. I cannot tell if that discussion has scum-origins. Watch him.
    Meta-wise: Light will coast and be non-interactive as scum. I cannot tell if he's scum yet. Watch him.

You're ignoring actually analyzing Ozy's post; it's rhetoric, it's goals and instead choose to tunnel me.
    So are you calling everybody but ozy null then? That’s fine, I don’t have concrete reads so early on either, but it seems insane to post a readslist of 9 people being null and 1 scum. Like what the heck was the point?

Thank you for explaining though. And I don’t see this narrative of Ozy’s post that you do. Yes he ended the post with an argument for you being scum but I don’t really see how he was magically manipulating everybody to agree with him. Is calling me towny supposed to get me to sheep his reads just like that? That implies anybody calling anybody towny is a scum trying to manipulate them? Like, maybe, could be, but I don’t see why you just instantly assume that was the only possibility of Ozy’s post.

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

So are you calling everybody but ozy null then? That’s fine, I don’t have concrete reads so early on either, but it seems insane to post a readslist of 9 people being null and 1 scum. Like what the heck was the point?
    My readslist looks at similarities; Meta, # of posts (at time), entrances, rhetoric etc and pairs them.

Thank you for explaining though. And I don’t see this narrative of Ozy’s post that you do. Yes he ended the post with an argument for you being scum but I don’t really see how he was magically manipulating everybody to agree with him. Is calling me towny supposed to get me to sheep his reads just like that? That implies anybody calling anybody towny is a scum trying to manipulate them? Like, maybe, could be, but I don’t see why you just instantly assume that was the only possibility of Ozy’s post.
    I explained that his reads are 85% contingent on me being scum.

1. "I expect Light to flip red .. Mag, what you think?"
    Gives incentive to sheep read and push me. (Self preservation.)
    2. "if Frinckles flips red - Voss is a clear next target"
    3. "But tbh, if Frinckles flipped red - I expect Mag to be green"
    Gives incentive to sheep read and push me.
    4. "#39 is like text book pocketing attempt. Magoroth you see that too?" (Now this is just funny.)
    Unironically a text book pocketing attempt.
    5. "[Kenny] Such consistency. Such scumhunting. I love it! This guy will help solve the game, that’s for sure."
    Buddying
    6. "But wait! There is 1 more! The most juiciest one!
    Of Course I’m talking about Frinckles here."
    He had plenty of fluffy rhetoric throughout the whole post, but this foreshadowing is a big oof.
    7. "For the sake of me not getting tunneled so soon in the game start. Can someone point to me a Towny attribute regarding Frinckles? I’m not seeing it."
    Somebody, please help him. He's trying realllly hard to townread me. In his second post of the game. Which was a giant push on me.

Look at this post from my point of view and ask yourself where the hell it came from.

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

My readslist looks at similarities; Meta, # of posts (at time), entrances, rhetoric etc and pairs them.

4. "#39 is like text book pocketing attempt. Magoroth you see that too?" (Now this is just funny.)
    5. "[Kenny] Such consistency. Such scumhunting. I love it! This guy will help solve the game, that’s for sure."
    Buddying
    He had plenty of fluffy rhetoric throughout the whole post, but this foreshadowing is a big oof.
    7. "For the sake of me not getting tunneled so soon in the game start. Can someone point to me a Towny attribute regarding Frinckles? I’m not seeing it."
    Somebody, please help him. He's trying realllly hard to townread me. In his second post of the game. Which was a giant push on me.

Look at this post from my point of view and ask yourself where the hell it came from.

you definitely misread what you numbered as 1. there

39. ISO #189

So no @aamirus he didn't just end his post with an argument for me being scum. From my point of view that argument was at the heart of his post and he does backflips trying to make it.

Like, who the fuck really says somebody is buddying while they buddy in the same sentence?
    your post #39 was a response to Mag's post #34. I really don't see buddying by ozy there when he points at Mag asking about the missed buddying towards Mag's post

40. ISO #190

Buddying

Oh I understand the POV if you missed what he said in the signup thread. He said he would be trying to make only a few posts per day, so I can see how this seems like a huge attack on you but he had said he was going to play like this before the roles were assigned. So I’m just waiting with ozy to see what his next posts look like.

I can see the argument to buddying mag, but it’s so heavy handed that it seems too obvious. I mean you’re acting like ozy was hoping his ONE post would get you lynched when we’re not even halfway through the day

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    your post #39 was a response to Mag's post #34. I really don't see buddying by ozy there when he points at Mag asking about the missed buddying towards Mag's post
    The post by ozy 5 minutes after the wall makes it pretty clear he wasn't seeing Mag in a good light when writing the wall too, imo
    Magoroth was brought up and in context seven times in that post. At worst, was an often-mentioned null read at the time of that post. At worst, it was a heavy attempt at buddying.

"Magoroth is a question mark ... I refrain from making a read on Mag for now."

Cementing town-read on Magoroth shortly afterwards only supports this.

43. ISO #193

in regards to your point 1 from the list above:
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Light_Yagami’s play gives me deja vu from his scum game in Fractured Whizzbang.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search...archid=2780378
    I expect Light to flip red. What surprises me a little bit is the fact that Magoroth didn’t point it out yet. Because he, me and Wisp - all 3 of us discussed Lights play in the graveyard of that game. Mag, what you think?
    When someone expects a read from another player, but doesn't get that read from them, it's making them susp of said player. The lack of a read is a scumtell.
    In this case I'd personally argue that Yagami's first post that struck me as susp happened at 5 am Mag's time anyway, but this is not important here. Assuming Ozy did not pay attention to timezones, it's easy for me to follow his thought process on Mag.

44. ISO #194

Oh I understand the POV if you missed what he said in the signup thread. He said he would be trying to make only a few posts per day, so I can see how this seems like a huge attack on you but he had said he was going to play like this before the roles were assigned. So I’m just waiting with ozy to see what his next posts look like.

I can see the argument to buddying mag, but it’s so heavy handed that it seems too obvious. I mean you’re acting like ozy was hoping his ONE post would get you lynched when we’re not even halfway through the day
    He can post as much as he'd like. It's my job to try to reason out not just what people are saying, but why.

If he just had terrible reads -- that's really o.k.!

My problem is that the reads seem opportunistic, non-genuine, projecting a fake town pov etc.

I look forward to his next wall post as well.

45. ISO #195

When someone expects a read from another player, but doesn't get that read from them, it's making them susp of said player. The lack of a read is a scumtell.
    In this case I'd personally argue that Yagami's first post that struck me as susp happened at 5 am Mag's time anyway, but this is not important here. Assuming Ozy did not pay attention to timezones, it's easy for me to follow his thought process on Mag.
    You're telling me you that it's easy for you to follow this thought process?

The only thing Magoroth had done up until that point was setup speculation and shitposting.

Ozy: "Hey Mag, why didn't you bring that thing up that I'm thinking of right now?"
    Magoroth: "What thing?"
    Ozy: "The thing we talked about two months ago.. In a dead chat. Ya'know, about Light's meta-game. Pprrreeetty scummy, right?"
    Magoroth: *Sleeping*
    Ozy: "Yeah, you're town to me buddy!"

You understand they had literally not interacted before Ozy mentioned him seven times in the same post, right?

46. ISO #196

What Post Is That? Not Sure Im Following You There..

47. ISO #197

You're telling me you that it's easy for you to follow this thought process?

The only thing Magoroth had done up until that point was setup speculation and shitposting.

Ozy: "Hey Mag, why didn't you bring that thing up that I'm thinking of right now?"
    Magoroth: "What thing?"
    Ozy: "The thing we talked about two months ago.. In a dead chat. Ya'know, about Light's meta-game. Pprrreeetty scummy, right?"
    Magoroth: *Sleeping*
    Ozy: "Yeah, you're town to me buddy!"

You understand they had literally not interacted before Ozy mentioned him seven times in the same post, right?
    Yea, because Ozy only decided to call Mag town after the wallpost.

But ok, say we were to lynch Ozy. Who would you associate with him if he were to flip red, who if he were to flip green?

What if you become the lynch and you flip green specifically, and not red?

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

Yea, because Ozy only decided to call Mag town after the wallpost.

But ok, say we were to lynch Ozy. Who would you associate with him if he were to flip red, who if he were to flip green?

What if you become the lynch and you flip green specifically, and not red?
    Before I answer those questions, please follow this.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    My role cards wincon is worded in a very specific way
    it says to ‘REMOVE’ all non town
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    so it probably doesn’t mean anything, but do keep the wincons in mind @Stealthbomber16 do all members of a given faction, like say the town, share the same wincon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    any repeat rolecards will have different wordings of the same role and wincon to prevent angleshooting try it all you want mag its not gonna work haha
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ohh, nvm. @Magoroth is clearly town core for me.
    I have the same win conditions description.