S-FM 293: - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1931

Thread: S-FM 293:

  1. #601

  2. #602

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I sorted out the intentions of your first wallpost and examined where that and the one that followed came from.

    You have zero reason to attack me that early and that directly. You had no reason to quote Magoroth's name seven times attempting to buddy him. You had no reason to bring up a conversation you apparently had with him 2> months ago in a death chat postgame.
    Always love it when people talk to ME about MY intentions lol.
    It's funny how, I point out a post from you that makes 0 sense other than you pocketing attempt, and you say I'm buddying.
    Or how I had no reason to try and have A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE. Like "hey we discussed this in the past, why are you not seeing the same that I do? Am I wrong?"

    News everybody! Trying to have a conversation for the purpose of seeking truth is called buddying now!

    Fuck off Frinckles. Honestly. Just fuck off with your BS.
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  3. #603

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Always love it when people talk to ME about MY intentions lol.
    It's funny how, I point out a post from you that makes 0 sense other than you pocketing attempt, and you say I'm buddying.
    Or how I had no reason to try and have A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE. Like "hey we discussed this in the past, why are you not seeing the same that I do? Am I wrong?"

    News everybody! Trying to have a conversation for the purpose of seeking truth is called buddying now!

    Fuck off Frinckles. Honestly. Just fuck off with your BS.
    I genuinely liked Mag's entrance this game more than his last two. The 'uh' felt genuine.

    You scumpainted that six ways till Sunday and now you're mad that I'm pushing back.

    Your only good read was a town meta read on Aamirus.

  4. #604

  5. #605

  6. #606

  7. #607

  8. #608

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You have zero reason to attack me that early and that directly. You had no reason to quote Magoroth's name seven times attempting to buddy him. You had no reason to bring up a conversation you apparently had with him 2> months ago in a death chat postgame.
    You fucking idiot, do you realize how stupid this sounds?

    I had no reason what now? I had no reason to point out posts that make no sense to me and say how I interpret them???
    SORRY FOR TRYING TO GAME SOLVE I GUESS????
    "Attack you" - sure. Do more of that AtE plz.

    I had no reason to ask for someone elses opinion to see what they think?
    Yeah dude, honestly. Fuck off.
    This is fucking blink all over again.
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  9. #609

  10. #610

  11. #611

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You fucking idiot, do you realize how stupid this sounds?

    I had no reason what now? I had no reason to point out posts that make no sense to me and say how I interpret them???
    SORRY FOR TRYING TO GAME SOLVE I GUESS????
    "Attack you" - sure. Do more of that AtE plz.

    I had no reason to ask for someone elses opinion to see what they think?
    Yeah dude, honestly. Fuck off.
    This is fucking blink all over again.
    Anger is only hurting you.

    You slipped and said you had the same win condition description as him.

    Your buddying is blatant. Really, even ignoring Mag read this:

    Kenny is the one player in here whom I can safely call TOWN
    Such consistency. Such scumhunting. I love it! This guy will help solve the game, thats for sure.
    HOW REAL DOES THIS SOUND LOL

  12. #612

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm not sure amigo. You're also missing context.
    Really now?
    I interpreted your post as saying that I have no business in trying to game solve by pointing out what doesn't make sense to me and saying how I interpret it. Except you call it "attacking you too early" for the sake of AtE.
    Please, do tell, what did I get so wrong?

    You even said I had no business in mentioning others to ask for their opinion? You must be new to this game. You see - there's usually talking present in this game.
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  13. #613

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Really now?
    I interpreted your post as saying that I have no business in trying to game solve by pointing out what doesn't make sense to me and saying how I interpret it. Except you call it "attacking you too early" for the sake of AtE.
    Please, do tell, what did I get so wrong?

    You even said I had no business in mentioning others to ask for their opinion? You must be new to this game. You see - there's usually talking present in this game.
    Bro. That wasnt even directed at you. Lol

  14. #614

    Re: S-FM

    Meh I dont feel like continuing my gambit, poorly executed anyways. I did get something out of it but not what I wouldve hoped for
    Im not any crazy ass fucking role btw, the bit about the lynch and whatnot was horseshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  15. #615

  16. #616

  17. #617

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Meh I dont feel like continuing my gambit, poorly executed anyways. I did get something out of it but not what I wouldve hoped for
    Im not any crazy ass fucking role btw, the bit about the lynch and whatnot was horseshit.
    Thanks. I already knew that when you didnt flinch at me killing Kenny.

    You were fixated on his survival and then didnt care.

    Anyway. Help find scum.

  18. #618

  19. #619

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Can you tell me what hour you will retract your claim I just want to plan my day accordingly
    I need to put this in my signature this is too hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  20. #620

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Why would stealth at all add green to cards if it didn't matter tho?
    It's literally just extra work which he seemed to be trying to avoid
    Why are you so hung up on this shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •