S-FM 293: - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1931

Thread: S-FM 293:

  1. #581

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    before i comment on this, does ozy usually type like this in games? like being careful about rocking the boat too much? I need a consensus here folks. never played with ozy before
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    ozy is usually pretty inquisitive / helpful when i talk to him on the forums. i personally haven't seen him abrasive.

    i guess my question is, has anyone seen ozy play abrasively?
    @Voss
    Is this correct? In your first post you ask wether or not I usually play "careful". In your 2nd post you ask wether or not I usually play "aggressive"?
    So how am I?
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  2. #582

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    before i comment on this, does ozy usually type like this in games? like being careful about rocking the boat too much? I need a consensus here folks. never played with ozy before
    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    ozy is usually pretty inquisitive / helpful when i talk to him on the forums. i personally haven't seen him abrasive.

    i guess my question is, has anyone seen ozy play abrasively?
    @Voss
    Is this correct? In your first post you ask wether or not I usually play "careful". In your 2nd post you ask wether or not I usually play "aggressive"?
    So how am I?
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  3. #583

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    hey aamirus, when you submit your next vote, can i be below ppffortress? i think i deserve to be around more than a non poster.

    and last time i participated in a bird vote game, i'm p sure i was fear killed bc i know the vote system so well, so just let mafia kill me or something. ppffortress isn't going to be killed by evils.
    I mean I had you that low from before you ever started posting again today, i think you might be 2nd highest now if I go through it now
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  4. #584

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I wish you had the same enthusiasm regarding Frinckles tunnel on me.

    Still though. I misunderstood your point a little bit. I thought it's about "why aren't you letting us talk what we want?".
    Turns out it's a "why aren't you looking elsewhere?". I mean.. ok.. you do you. I'm fairly certain I'm top3 who "looked around" the most.

    I would appreciate if you tried to be more direct and clearer, less cryptic.
    As Ive noted in previous games, you have a high opinion of yourself so I can understand your sentiment here, even tho its nonsensical to think youre a top 3 look arounder when youve barely contributed anything. I get thst you chose this low posting style before the game, but just because youve contributed a lot in your head doesnt mean youve contributed a lot to the thread.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  5. #585

  6. #586

  7. #587

    Re: S-FM

    @aamirus
    Tbh I would appreciate if you made up your mind about the Frinckles slot. Analyze him. ISO him 5 times over if you have to, read the game 10 times over. Just analyze him and make up your mind about him. There is more than enough content to work with.
    Analyze him, look at the bigger picture what he is all about, and make up your mind about his slot.
    Putting him somewhere in the middle of everyone... I mean, honestly. How much more content will you require on slots to be able to make a read on them?
    Now Voss is your 2nd highest townread? For what? He had like 0 contribution to this game. 0.
    Please don't just go from moment to moment, making up your mind about slots based on how you feel about those slots in the moments.
    I don't mean to be rude. But this read on Voss from you - I can't respect that. I don't see how it's rational.
    You do you, I'm just returning the favor and commenting on your play. We certainly have different mindsets. Like you even value chit chats over long analysis.
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  8. #588

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Can you tell me what hour you will retract your claim I just want to plan my day accordingly
    2pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  9. #589

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @aamirus
    Tbh I would appreciate if you made up your mind about the Frinckles slot. Analyze him. ISO him 5 times over if you have to, read the game 10 times over. Just analyze him and make up your mind about him. There is more than enough content to work with.
    Analyze him, look at the bigger picture what he is all about, and make up your mind about his slot.
    Putting him somewhere in the middle of everyone... I mean, honestly. How much more content will you require on slots to be able to make a read on them?
    Now Voss is your 2nd highest townread? For what? He had like 0 contribution to this game. 0.
    Please don't just go from moment to moment, making up your mind about slots based on how you feel about those slots in the moments.
    I don't mean to be rude. But this read on Voss from you - I can't respect that. I don't see how it's rational.
    You do you, I'm just returning the favor and commenting on your play. We certainly have different mindsets. Like you even value chit chats over long analysis.
    Like... here we have over a 1/3rd of players tunnelled on either one of 2 slots. And you have no strong opinions. Couldn't care less, have both slots somewhere in the middle.
    That's not best.
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  10. #590

    Re: S-FM

    Had a game on MU recently that was nearly identical by every measure, except "Frinckles" had one strong supporter.
    Well, it was a 2v2 tunnell with everyone else super inactive. In the end, guess the reason why most didn't care was because the 4 in question were all town, and mafia were content with how it was going.

    I will, again, later re-read Frinckles. Need to be sure he isn't town.
    Intelligent and sophisticated people will of course recognize a fallacy like this when they read one

  11. #591

  12. #592

    Re: S-FM

    I think we should all agree to not bluff anymore. It hurts the Town more than helps it, specially considering it's a Hidden Setup.

    If Magoroth ends saying "jk, just wanted to see reactions" I'm gonna be mad. However, considering I town read him I'm inclined to think his claim is legitimate.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  13. #593

  14. #594

  15. #595

  16. #596

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    nvm
    I dont know why you insist on projecting some benevolence. In class, did your writing instructor ever tell you to 'show not tell?'

    You're doing nothing to solve the game except saying things that mean nothing for the sake of it.

    I can what appears to me, to be you slipping. Aamirus, Gylander have both taken note of this and formed thier own opinions.

    Did you even respond to me outside of saying I'd been bashing you for 16 hours? No retorts, not trying to figure out my motives -- just a direct and final write-off.

    Fluffy language is fun for a while and it's a fantastic scumpainting tool, but impactfully you're on the same level as Ppfortress.

    Nobody cares if you need a second take on my alignment. You're a wolf trying to piece together a sheep outfit.

  17. #597

    Re: S-FM

    I sorted out the intentions of your first wallpost and examined where that and the one that followed came from.

    You have zero reason to attack me that early and that directly. You had no reason to quote Magoroth's name seven times attempting to buddy him. You had no reason to bring up a conversation you apparently had with him 2> months ago in a death chat postgame.

  18. #598

  19. #599

  20. #600

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •