{Watch List} Overwatch: 1-s2-1-11163480
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Overwatch (10) Ethiopian (6) Ubisoftlover(4)

in this save 3 players threw the game. I was 13 the veteran for reference. 10 had the biggest throw, he outted all 3 triad as a triad himself. His name is overwatch and has been griefing all kinds of games by spamming and never claiming any roels, but Im too lazy to report for those. 4 threw the game by claiming scumbag when he was a completely confirmed role due to all triad being dead. On top of that 4 executed the doctor without even saying anything. Executing a doc claim isnt exactly a throw, so this part of the report is a little questionable. But when he claimed scumbag instead of the confirmed jailor, that was definitely a throw. 6 was silent for a long time ever since the marshall revealed, and caused the mass murderer to win the game with his crappy claim of vigi having never shot when everyone but him and 6 were confirmed. This throw is also questionable since he could have simply have been afk, but nevertheless I thought I should add it. On top of that he didn't heal 11 who was also pretty much confirmed. I have seen him play pretty well in games past so afk is fairly likely.

10:1-S2-1-11163480
    4: 1-S2-1-11048303
    6: 1-S2-1-10926928
    13: 1-S2-1-7950405
    -Mafia- (584).SC2Replay

3. ISO #3

Re: Overwatch (10) Ethiopian (6) Ubisoftlover(4)

6 was most likely afk. 4 pms the marshall his role, but says "i'm scumbag" publicly. Marshall forgets this and lynch him. He might just be masquerading as jester to avoid MM.

10 is a gamethrower for sure.

Overwatch 1-S2-1-11163480

Day 1 reveals his triad teammates. Triad gets lynched pretty quickly.

Intentional Gamethrowing
    WLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

4. ISO #4