{Watch List} schmidt: 1-S2-1-10903457
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

schmidt: 1-S2-1-10903457

want to file a report on schmidt 1-s2-1-10903457 for trying to gamethrow. late in the game 10 was confirmed a vet since day 1 and then 11(schmidt) decided to reveal as mayor and vote up a confirmed town role 10(vet). Then he voted guilty on 11 and the only reason that he didnt get lynched is because every other town luckily voted innocent. This is a prime example of attempting gamethrowing/gamethrowing. Had it not been for the town voting inno he would have lynched a confirmed town and that was his intent. I have the replay attached to. Also 10(cerealkiller) needs to be looked at to in this game because he had a very credible/viable lead given by 4(me) and chose to not listen all game then cost the town the game at the very end. he claimed he had no real information on if 2 or 9 was evil but everyone else knew 2 was the DH because i was the det and called out 2 for visiting 12(arson) and not having a triad kill that night because he hit night immune. In short 10 had a very credible lead and chose to ignore it and cost the town the game. All is in the replay.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: not sure where to put this but want to file a report

ID Verification:
    schmidt: 1-S2-1-10903457 Correct

Summary
    Schmidt chooses the name baby killer and roles mayor in slot 11.

D1: he claims mayor. 15 (spy) pms him saying he will kill him.

N1:

D2: 10 is a confirmed veteran because he killed a sheriff who left a LW. Players start PMing 10 roles and lws.
    Schmidt pms him "dieeeeeeeeee"
    He spams "dieeeee" "dieeeeee" and "burn" "burn" a lot.
    "arson burn this jew town"
    And repeatedly insists that people kill 15.
    15 gets trialed and Schmidt says "gas the jew"
    15 is lynched.

N2: leaves the lw "dieeeeeee"

D3: 7 (jailor) dies. Schmidt: "hahahaha7" "dieeeeeeeee" "im the king of this town"
    claims mayor again saying "arson don't die; I need you; im only a mayor; I cant kill" (the arson already dead).
    He tries to vote up 10, the confirmed veteran. and pms him "dieeeeeeeee"
    Randomly says "im doc" near the end of day.

N3: updates lw to "dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

D4: says "ty doc" even though nobody attacked or healed him.
    Tries to vote 10 again.
    Starts randomly voting everybody.
    Pms 13 "im a god bitch"

N4:

D5: reveals as mayor and immediately votes 10 (confirmed vet who has been leading town all game) up to trial. All other players inno and he votes guilty and loses a close 5-4 vote.
    Then he immediately votes up 13 and lynches him, who flips deceiver.

N5: dies

in dead chat he says ";) report dont work lol"

Game ends in a triad victory.

Player Offenses
    Intentional Gamethrowing

Previous Offenses
    None

Recommended Action
    WL x2

Additional Notes
    Never makes any attempt to play the game seriously. Keeps spamming for people to die and get gassed, etc. Tries to lynch those who he doesn't like (communicated by repeatedly saying "dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"....), including a confirmed veteran.

Thanks for your report!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3