{Watch List} schmidt: 1-S2-1-10903457
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

schmidt: 1-S2-1-10903457

want to file a report on schmidt 1-s2-1-10903457 for trying to gamethrow. late in the game 10 was confirmed a vet since day 1 and then 11(schmidt) decided to reveal as mayor and vote up a confirmed town role 10(vet). Then he voted guilty on 11 and the only reason that he didnt get lynched is because every other town luckily voted innocent. This is a prime example of attempting gamethrowing/gamethrowing. Had it not been for the town voting inno he would have lynched a confirmed town and that was his intent. I have the replay attached to. Also 10(cerealkiller) needs to be looked at to in this game because he had a very credible/viable lead given by 4(me) and chose to not listen all game then cost the town the game at the very end. he claimed he had no real information on if 2 or 9 was evil but everyone else knew 2 was the DH because i was the det and called out 2 for visiting 12(arson) and not having a triad kill that night because he hit night immune. In short 10 had a very credible lead and chose to ignore it and cost the town the game. All is in the replay.
    Attached Files Attached Files