Question ‘bout Galaxy
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

Question ‘bout Galaxy

Recently became interested in Galaxy (I love learning new programming languages, as a hobby), and was kinda curious as to why Galaxy had no malloc/calloc? Also, is there like a documentation or something online?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Re: Question ‘bout Galaxy

Thanks, seen that one already but was thinking there had to be an official documentation somewhere as well. From what I can tell it seems to be nearly identical to C in some respects so idk why blizzard decided to use Galaxy instead of C

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Thanks, seen that one already but was thinking there had to be an official documentation somewhere as well. From what I can tell it seems to be nearly identical to C in some respects so idk why blizzard decided to use Galaxy instead of C
    Ohhhh
    SC2 is using that Galaxy thingy that you're interested in?

Since I went through the trouble of fishing out Mafia's mapscript.galaxy out of the cache folder in order to find the dragon execution, but failed in my quest miserably regardless of Frinckles tip - maybe you want to give it a go?

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ohhhh
    SC2 is using that Galaxy thingy that you're interested in?

Since I went through the trouble of fishing out Mafia's mapscript.galaxy out of the cache folder in order to find the dragon execution, but failed in my quest miserably regardless of Frinckles tip - maybe you want to give it a go?
    I was definitely planning on doing that but my computer can’t connect to the Internet (long story), so I can’t really open the map file lol

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

I’ll try to see if I can find the folder on my computer tho as I already installed sc2maf some time ago

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    It answers it there though, that’s why I linked it. Security. They didn’t want to let you mess with anything you want. It’s basically a C with parental controls enabled
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    It answers it there though, that’s why I linked it. Security. They didn’t want to let you mess with anything you want. It’s basically a C with parental controls enabled
    Ah fair enough, that makes sense.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.