1-S2-1-7982764
Register

User Tag List

Thread: 1-S2-1-7982764

1. ISO #1

1-S2-1-7982764

Hey I haven't been playing that much recently but I would like a point restore if possible. I just got a new computer and was too lazy to do a request so Ive got around 1000 on the new one or so if I had to guess. Idc how many points I get back as long as I get at least 20000 for the prefers. For reference Ive got maybe 21.5k points right now. Anyhow idk if u need an actual game to check points, or if these replays are too old so the first one is just me creating a lobby and starting on my own today. The 2nd one is a real game but might be too old.
    -Mafia- (947).SC2Replay

-Mafia- (946).SC2Replay

Sidenote 947 games, LOL I was used to no life this game, great game though

2. ISO #2

Re: 1-S2-1-7982764

As an aside, please submit your account request again. Having "robot" in the name and an unusual email threw me off.

Approved for 21488 points, 555 wins, 955 games played, Forever Alone, Ace Prosecutor, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by his own Molotov, Yo Dawg, The Inquisition, Jailbreak, Licensed to Kill, Corleone, Mission Failed, A for Effort, Medical malpractice, Gate of Steiner, Identity Crisis, Justice, Burn the Evidence, Judge of Dread.

3. ISO #3

Re: 1-S2-1-7982764

Oh I just wanted to make a new account because I forgot my password to this account along with the password with my email, but since it got refused I just went ahead and recovered it, so no need to make minnorobot1 an account. Anyhow I don't have discord so idk how we could set up a restore. But my sc2 name is also minnorobot if an admin wanted to add me.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5