{Watch List} easy win turned into loss, 1-S2-1-1606588
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

easy win turned into loss, 1-S2-1-1606588

1-S2-1-1606588, player number one threw the game for the cult. I was player #4 for reference 1-S2-1-2481498 . Day 6 he almost threw the game by skipping against an arsonist, then night 7 he actually threw the game by attempting to convert the veteran instead of the crier which would have been a guaranteed win. I even said I would report him if he did it, and he did. As a result, he turned a free win into a loss. On top of that he talked about lynching me (his teammate). He was a really toxic player to have to work with and I really hope he either never plays mafia again, or learns how to play the game. He isnt new by any means either with almost 1000 points he should know how the veteran works (he was a veteran too) -Mafia- (480).SC2Replay
    Last edited by sizzling samb; December 25th, 2019 at 02:24 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: easy win turned into loss, 1-S2-1-1606588

TranceMuzik 1-S2-1-1606588

This is such a shame. The veteran actually plays well for the majority of the game.

In a 2v2 situation, he chooses to convert the veteran(knowingly) rather than the crier. This is evident during their night conversation. 1 wanted to spite 4, due to their quarrel.

In the future I advise you not to call your allies names, since that just push them to greif and gamethrow.

Gamethrowing

WL x1

Decided to go with WLx1 since it's a mix between intentional GT and greifing.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

Re: easy win turned into loss, 1-S2-1-1606588

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    TranceMuzik 1-S2-1-1606588

This is such a shame. The veteran actually plays well for the majority of the game.

In a 2v2 situation, he chooses to convert the veteran(knowingly) rather than the crier. This is evident during their night conversation. 1 wanted to spite 4, due to their quarrel.

In the future I advise you not to call your allies names, since that just push them to greif and gamethrow.

Gamethrowing

WL x1

Decided to go with WLx1 since it's a mix between intentional GT and greifing.
    I know it doesn't really matter since hes already been punished, but the reason I said 1 was cult is he already outted himself as such. It was very obvious I was cult which is why I outted myself knowing town would want arson more, and lying probably only would have increased my chances of being lynched. 1 outting himself as cult wasn't very smart either since it wasn't obvious he was cult as well.

4. ISO #4