Account Name: Islador
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5444783
    In-Game Name: Kollegah der Boss

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Dragos
    Summary:
    Islador was Mayor.

D1 the Godfather died to a Vet.
    D2 4 accused 2 of being SK. Town voted 2 but didn't have enough votes to put him up. Islador then thought he's smarter than everyone else and revealed to vote 4 instead.
    Since nobody followed him, he eventually voted 2 who got lynched and flipped Beguiler. 13, who was last mafia, had defended 2 hard the whole day and pretty much everyone knew he's last maf.

10, who had claimed jailor to the Mayor (invest got executed n1 and kidnapper was excluded), then called the Mayor retarded. Mayor replied to that by saying multiple times that 10 will be lynched next. He didn't get to that because 10 died the following night.

D3 the SK got lynched.
    D4 Islador kept yapping about how great he was and how he was so smart because he knew to vote 2 after surv counterclaimed the neutral spot (meaning 4 couldn't have been exe)... when absolutely everyone else had gotten that much faster. I mean, there's a reason why nobody followed his vote on 4 D2. 11, the Vet, called him out on being stupid to which 9 responded with "11 is next".
    At this time, there were 3 townies left, 1 maf and 1 Neutral Random (Surv claim).
    9 then lynched the confirmed vet and died the following night.

Town won the 1-1-1 situation D5 ONLY BECAUSE the Survivor voted with town. Islador knew that 11 was vet (he even had it in his lw that 11 is confirmed) but lynched him because his fragile ego couldn't take being called out on his stupidity .

isla .SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Islador 1-S2-1-5444783

Islador 1-S2-1-5444783

This player has couple of unreviewed reports currently.

Straight up gamethrowing. 3v3, with 1 amne remembering sk. The consig see the Sk as citizen, and decides to troll thinking he secured the win.

Hell, the sk clearly kills at some point, and in 2v1 situation, the consi kept trolling.

Intentional-Gamethrowing
    WLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

4. ISO #4

Re: Islador 1-S2-1-5444783

Islador 1-S2-1-5444783

First replay:
    He is mayor, who tries to play his role, but gets personal whenever someone disagrees with him.

He lynches a confirmed veteran knowingly, that would have costed town the game had survivor not vote with town.

Intentional gamethrowing

+ 2 WL = WL x4
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7