{Watch List} Demotic: 1-S2-1-7818305 Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Demotic: 1-S2-1-7818305 Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240

Account Name: Demotic
    Account ID: #-S2-1-####### (I accidentally quit just before his ID popped up. I'll get the ID # ASAP)
    In-Game Name: Alliguhiero

Crimes Committed: Intentional Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Vahir
    Summary: This was a terrible game for town all around, with half the players either trolling or being jesters. I revealed as marshall day 2, and lynched a jester and a town (No pms). Demotic, the jailor of this game, started throwing a fit, and verbally attacked me both that day and into day 3. I revealed again day 3 to lynch first 11 (someone else had claimed veteran first, and he was trolling by refusing to participate in the game other than spamming nonesense), and then I aimed to lynch 10. At this point, however, 15 decided to intentionally throw the game by lynching me. Not for any strategic reason, either: he did so only to spite me, openly admitting he was gamethrowing.

TL&DR: He lynched the marshall, cementing town's loss for that game. Seems open and shut gamethrowing to me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Vahir; December 17th, 2019 at 06:28 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Demotic: #-S2-1-#######

Demotic: 1-S2-1-7818305

I was in a game with him recently, where I was marshall, and he was jailor. He trolled the entire game and acted like a jester, because "Marshall wouldn't let him jail".

In this game, the marshall lynches reasonable on pms, he lynch a jester and a sheriff with no pm.
    Next day 15 the jailor keeps calling him bad. the marshall lynches the spammy veteran, and then tried to lynch 10. 15 instead lynches the marshall.

Intentional Gamethrowing
    WL x 6

Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240
    He is point banned already.
    He spams the entire game about Star Citizen, and pms Marshall " MM N1 1". I have been in a game with him where he was bodyguard, and pmed me this exact thing. He is lynched day 3 for good reason.

Greifing and Gamethrowing
    WLx4

For someone who started a topic called "Understanding the Boundaries of Gamethrowing" he didn't get the memo.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Demotic: 1-S2-1-7818305 Averis: 1-S2-1-10217240

Also Mostache, you're fucking a piece of shit, I post 10 replays of kids legit fucking throwing none review. This cry baby noob posts one of a game already over and you hop on it because you're griefing that you suck as marshall too? Pfft.. Mafia 2015 needs to come back.. These keepers nowdays are fucking jokes.

7. ISO #7

Also Mostache, now you've given me a reason to report the replays I have of your mod abuse. Changing names, giving points, scaling units, giving players access to move around. Lightning dead bodies. Fuck you.. you're MikeU1 all over again. Do your job instead of reviewing cases you want to out of your own grief. Review my 10 replays of different players you piece of shit.

8. ISO #8

This thread won't go anywhere staying open.

Demotic your report thread has 8 replays in it. Given that each review takes approximately 15 minutes to review and write up, that is about 2 hours of someones time. Not saying your reports wont be dealt with but that is a big time sink for volunteers so simple reports like this will naturally be done first. If you think you have done nothing wrong in this game and wish to appeal the verdict then you can PM me and I will tag it as an appeal request.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    This thread won't go anywhere staying open.

Demotic your report thread has 8 replays in it. Given that each review takes approximately 15 minutes to review and write up, that is about 2 hours of someones time. Not saying your reports wont be dealt with but that is a big time sink for volunteers so simple reports like this will naturally be done first. If you think you have done nothing wrong in this game and wish to appeal the verdict then you can PM me and I will tag it as an appeal request.
    For me they average like an hour a piece. One day when someone is in the mood to literally spend their whole day on 1 report, it will get done. Sorry that the few volunteers we have aren’t chomping at the bit to get to that. Also, demotic, mostache was talking about Averis, not you, when talking about a bodyguard.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #10

Demotic has PM'd me requesting to appeal this verdict.

Yes, I do want an appeal. The game was 3v3, 2 town invests and 1 Marshall. The game was going to end regardless. I did gamethrow I guess, but game was already over anyway. Mostache only reviewed it because he was salty I wouldn't send him role as Jailor even though we still won.
    Can someone re-evaluate this report considering what he said?

11. ISO #11

The appeal has been denied.

I don't have to watch the replay to say this. Whether you knew the last 2 town players were investigative roles is not a good reason to lynch a revealed Marshall. This is not behaviour we want to encourage in the game. There are many non-obvious factors that could mean a game is still winnable, and one day you could very well game-throw without realising the game is still winnable. Please play all games trying to fulfil your win condition until your dying breathe
    Last edited by rumox; December 30th, 2019 at 02:26 AM.