Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Myrkul gamethrowing

ID Verification:
    Myrkul: 1-S2-1-10864561 Correct

Summary
    Myrkul names himself Masol Leader and roles Doctor in slot 1.

D1: openly claims doctor

N1: chooses to heal 6, updates his lw.
    Gets bussed and audited to citizen.

D2: Starts the day off with "Fucking bus drive!" obviously mad about being audited.
    Then he randomly says "Btw 11 came with corruption; he may be the auditor; lol"

For the rest of the day, he pushes HARD to get 11 put up for trial, but he never gets enough votes.

N2: He gets jailed. Claims citizen and says "11 is prob auditor; why would he mention if someone was audited" then he clears his last will and writes "interro". Meanwhile there are no triads in the game and the jailor doesn't execute.

D3: 11, the guy he was pushing randomly yesterday, is a veteran that just killed a bus driver who swapped 1 and 11. He claims veteran openly and says to get 1.

Of course, Myrkul counterclaims and says he is vet, and spams that he is the real vet and the town should get 11. Neither gets trialed again.

N3:

D4: 6 openly claims as SK, as the 2 SKs with auditor would constitute 3 votes of the remaining 6 players. 1 initially joins other townies in voting 6. Then 6 says "don't vote me evils" and 1 says "ok; 13 came as arso btw" and votes 11.
    Then he votes 13.
    Several players say "there is no arso"
    Then 1 says "Vote 13 hes survivor hes gonna side with culkt"
    day ends with no trials again

N4: uses his single vest and survives sk attack

D5: the 2 sks vote up and guilty 11 (vet) along with 1...

As 11 dies, 1 says "finally!! now i can alt tab to youtube lel"

N5: gets killed by both the SKs, lol.

D6: game ends in SK + Auditor victory.

As the game ends, he says "oh there is no mafia in this game LOL" "i thought there was mafia" "shit i really need to sleep" "sorry man" "too tired" "my bad".

Player Offenses
    Myrkul: Gamethrowing, Griefing

Previous Offenses
    none

Recommended Action
    WL x2

Additional Notes
    It's really obvious this guy was drunk as fuck, but he really ruined this game for the town. There were no lynches until d5, when the evils had majority, mainly because of his actions... (Multiple different fake role claims and leads, counterclaiming the only otherwise confirmed town and spending all game trying to get him lynched... voting him and up and guiltying)

Thanks for your report!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3