Thank God
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Thank God

1. ISO #1
    Viteslav

Thank God

Greetings my Lordship.

I am Lysergic, a.k.a. Viteslav, your faithful Gunsmith. I did not give anyone a gun night 1. I gave Tatanya one night 2 (a mistake, given her choice of shot). I gave Alexei one last night (he is actively threatening to shoot me with it despite my having revealed my role to him). Since I will be roleblocked tonight, I cannot give anyone a gun. However, I would be happy to provide you with one.

2. ISO #2
    Viteslav

Re: Thank God

Also, Alexei sent me the following rep:

Thread: Day 4 - The Gallows 21-01-2012 10:17 AM
    You die tonight. If you announce this rep, I will just WIFOM and say I didn't send you this rep. But you will be shot tonight. - Alexei

I no longer trust him, and he's given the town as a whole very little reason to trust him all game.

3. ISO #3
    Nicholas II

I REQUIRE ALL REP MESSAGES YOU HAVE RECIEVED. YOU CANNOT BE SHOT IN HERE. ALEXEI HAS NOT FAILED HIS DISG. CHECK YET. THOUGH I AGREE HE IS BECOMING TROUBLESOME.

4. ISO #4
    Viteslav

Thread: Day 4 - The Gallows
    If you did send it then why do you think I would shoot you? You are mid range in my scum list and I thought you could be the jailor trying to look scummy on purpose. I have said who I will shoot. -21alexeI.
    21-01-2012 03:06 PM
    I received a rep saying "Viteslav (a.k.a. Lysergic) is the Gunsmith." Can you confirm that you sent this? -21alexeI (my sign off)
    21-01-2012 10:17 AM
    You die tonight. If you announce this rep, I will just WIFOM and say I didn't send you this rep. But you will be shot tonight. - Alexei
    17-01-2012 01:02 AM
    Thread: Day 3 - The Massacre
    Send Your Sapper at Fyodor as a sign of good faith. -Stalin.
    13-01-2012 01:23 PM
    Thread: Day 2 - A Lesson To Be...
    Hi Im Larisa. I sent him code word pot but I think he just logged off.
    13-01-2012 01:21 PM
    Thread: Day 2 - A Lesson To Be...
    care you getting framed right now. *rus*12

5. ISO #5
    Viteslav

How the fuck am I supposed to confirm something when I can't fucking rep him? Ugh. He's so annoying.

Also, who do you think I should give a gun to? Tatanya didn't work out so well.

Also, I think my attempts at seeming like an illiterate fuck are going quite nicely. It's really nice to be able to use proper spelling and grammar again, however.

6. ISO #6
    Nicholas II

FYODOR IS MY VOICE AND MY SHIELD. HE IS THE ONLY ONE I TRULY TRUST RIGHT NOW. AT THIS STAGE, I WOULD HAVE YOU GIVE HIM YOUR WEAPONS. DO THIS, AND PROVE YOUR LOYALTY TO RUSSIA.

I NOW WILL GIVE YOU CERTAIN CODES YOU MUST FOLLOW.

THE FIRST IS TO ENSURE YOU ARE NOT DISGUISED. I WILL NOT SET ONE FOR DAY 5 AS YOU ARE SAFE IN HERE UNLESS YOU ARE SAPPED LOL.

DAY 6: I WOULD HAVE YOUR SECOND POST MENTION THE FRENCH IN SOME WAY.
    DAY 7: YOU SHOULD, IN YOUR FIRST OR SECOND POST, INFORM THE TOWN THAT TOM BRADY IS A FAGGOT.
    DAY 8: IN YOUR SECOND POST, BLAME GERMANY FOR 9/11.

IF WE ARE BOTH ALIVE AFTER THIS I WILL MAKE CONTACT. THE CODE I WILL USE IN ANY REPS TO YOU IS: BELGIUM (IE: GIVE YOUR GUN TO XXX -- BELGIUM)

SO AM I CORRECT IN ASSUMING YOU GAVE A GUN TO ALEXEI, CLAIMED GUNSMITH IN REP SAYING THAT YOU GAVE HIM THE GUN HE IS HOLDING AND THEN HE RESPONDED WITH:
    "You die tonight. If you announce this rep, I will just WIFOM and say I didn't send you this rep. But you will be shot tonight. - Alexei"

WHAT DID YOU RESPOND TO HIM WHEN HE SAID
    "I received a rep saying "Viteslav (a.k.a. Lysergic) is the Gunsmith." Can you confirm that you sent this? -21alexeI (my sign off)" ?

7. ISO #7
    Nicholas II

YOU CAN USE YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT TO DOUBLE REP SOMEONE, IF IT WAS THAT REP BLOCK THAT DID NOT ALLOW YOU TO CONFIRM.

ALSO YOUR PREVIOUS FM ACCOUNT IF YOU STILL HAVE ACCESS TO IT.

8. ISO #8
    Nicholas II

UNTIL FYODOR RECEIVES A GUN TOMORROW NIGHT I CANNOT FULLY TRUST YOU, I HOPE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO SHARE MORE OF MY PLANS IN THE COMING DAYS. DO TAKE HEART IN MY ALLIES WILL BE YOUR ALLIES IN THE COMING DAY. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW RUSSIA SUPPORT FROM THE SHADOWS.

9. ISO #9
    Viteslav

I will give Fyodor a gun tomorrow night - no worries.

As for Alexei, I gave him the gun and repped him anonymously to tell him that the Gunsmith was not on his list of suspects (so that he wouldn't worry about shooting my accidentally). Then, in day chat, he started being aggressive towards me, so I repped him again from my main to tell him my COM identity and role. I haven't been able to respond to his last rep ("Viteslav (a.k.a. Lysergic) is the Gunsmith." Can you confirm that you sent this? -21alexeI (my sign off)") since I already repped him from this account and my COM, but I haven't used my previous FM account yet (and will probably do so now).

Also, I've copied the disg. checks and your code word into a text document so that I won't lose them. If I claim to have lost them, I'm likely disguised. Oh, and if disguised, they will certainly try to mimic my grammatically flawed sentence structure from day chat - if I suddenly stop capitalizing and start using "ur" a lot, I'm obviously not the real Lysergic. In special chats like these with confirmed town, I will always have correct punctuation and grammar.

10. ISO #10
    Viteslav

And I just realized that I don't have the password to my old FM account anymore. But no worries - I repped a shit ton of people the word "penis" yesterday so that I could rep Alexei again today. xD

11. ISO #11
    Viteslav

Going to have breakfast with my folks before they head home. I'll be back before the ten hours left in day is up.

12. ISO #12
    Nicholas II

I WILL UNLIKELY BE ABLE TO RESPOND AGAIN. SO DO NOT WORRY ABOUT CHECKING BACK. AS LONG AS ALL WE HAVE DISCUSSED IS FOLLOWED THEN RUSSIA SHALL PREVAIL.

UNTIL NEXT WE SPEAK, CITIZEN VITESLAV.

13. ISO #13
    Viteslav

Oh, if you rep me, make sure the message doesn't require more than two responses (so that I don't run into the same problem that I'm having with Alexei). Preferably, just the name of the target, the action (e.g. give a gun or ask someone who gets a gun to shoot), and confirmation code. Good luck and, with any luck, I'll see you on the other side.

Oh, and if you want me to include anything in my will, now would be a good time to say it (or just rep me).

14. ISO #14
    Viteslav

Since you are Belgium, I will be "France" for rep confirmation codes. I suggest your next target use Luxembourg (if you trust them as town). We can get a rep messaging network going.

15. ISO #15
    Viteslav

Oh, and I will be unable to rep you back once jail chat closes, since I cannot access your profile (or anyone else's) and you don't have any posts where I can see them. If you rep me the name of your main or something, I will be able to communicate back.

16. ISO #16
    Viteslav

Quote Originally Posted by Viteslav View Post
    Oh, and I will be unable to rep you back once jail chat closes, since I cannot access your profile (or anyone else's) and you don't have any posts where I can see them. If you rep me the name of your main or something, I will be able to communicate back.
    Or, come to think of it (since you still don't trust me as town until tomorrow), you could also make a brand new account and post somewhere publicly and I can rep that. That way, you stay completely anonymous, but we have a way of reaching you.

17. ISO #17
    Viteslav

Whoever sent me the Stalin message (Send your sapper at Fyodor, etc.) has 0 rep power (gray rep bar beside the received rep).

Based on the post that was repped (day 3, post #171 - link: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...3822#post73822), I can safely assume that whoever sent it was online AFTER that post.

Looking at the pages after that post, the following people with 0 rep power posted:
    Kirill (same page - 9) - voted to lynch Igor
    Evgheni (pg 9) - voted to lynch Igor
    Praskovia (pg 10) - didn't vote
    Larisa (a.k.a. Lenin - page 10) - accused Yakov, defended Igor (later voted to lynch Igor)
    Igor (page 10) - voted Oleg
    Sergei (page 11) - had previously voted Igor

This was Alexei's final tally before day ended with an Igor lynch:
    Yakov (2): Evgheni, Larisa
    Igor (12): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Tatyana, Arkadi, Ilya, Vasili, Sergei, Viteslav, Kirill, Evgheni, Alexei
    Alexei (1): Moisey
    Prokofi (1): Nadezhda
    Evgheni (1): Viktoria

Igor was a German, and we can thus assume that those defending him were likely scum.
    Yakov is obviously not Stalin since Larisa voted for him.

But I strongly believe that ONE of those people with 0 rep (also one of the ones who eventually voted for Igor) is Stalin.

Since Lenin died at night rather than from a lynch, we can kill Stalin to completely eliminate the Bolshevik's killing AND recruiting power (which means they are effectively no longer a threat - 4 citizens-turned-cult who can't kill or recruit).

Just throwing it out there; I will look further at the list later and try to deduce who might be Stalin. Whoever it is will have 3 people supporting him (either through refusal to vote for him or working at a voting bloc).

18. ISO #18
    Viteslav

And I just realized that Evgheni has 0 rep power and was the ONLY other person besides Larisa (aka LENIN) who voted for Yakov. I know Larisa switched to hammer Igor; Evgheni did the same two pages earlier. And Evgheni is already suspected as scum by a few people. There is a good chance Evgheni is Stalin. I might anonymously rep message him "I know you are Stalin" to see if he reacts in day chat. If he doesn't mention such an incendiary rep, there is a good chance he is Stalin.

19. ISO #19
    Viteslav

Sent him this rep:

"I know you are Stalin, and I'm coming to kill you. <3 the General"

Let's see if he bites.

20. ISO #20
    Viteslav

Viktoria is on right now even though it's night.

Not suspicious by itself, but good info to start collecting.

Sorry for flooding you with posts, but I want to be sure you have as much info as possible for the day.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.