S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 66
Register

User Tag List

Page 66 of 83 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 4142
  1. ISO #3251

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because On One Hand I Find It Awfully Convenient That U Visited N1 Kill And He Was Sanitized.. That Would Mean... 3 PPL Visited Him.. U And 2 Mafia Roles.. On The Other Hand.. U Have Aamirus Check.. On U And Huey.. Then The Carol Of Solid D. So.. Yeah
    You have to remember that the Solid D carol is completely based upon Blink not lying. so ya k n o w.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

2. ISO #3252

3. ISO #3253

4. ISO #3254

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because On One Hand I Find It Awfully Convenient That U Visited N1 Kill And He Was Sanitized.. That Would Mean... 3 PPL Visited Him.. U And 2 Mafia Roles.. On The Other Hand.. U Have Aamirus Check.. On U And Huey.. Then The Carol Of Solid D. So.. Yeah
    It is what it is, some bad luck for us N1 but I can't do anything about that now I gave my reasoning for choosing Kovath
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #3255

6. ISO #3256

so we have UN CC'd TPR claims

Aamirus - Lied about carol - claim listmaker:
    - N1: blink & huey, not same
    - N2: huey &caustic, caustic neutral - huey scum or town

Blink - claim carol:
    - N1: kovath - no carol
    - N2: mm, varcon (dead town), aamirus

if blink is the caroler -> and aamirus is listmaker -> that makes huey confirmed scum today btwn the results of the carol and list

if aamirus is lying for a second time, huey can still be scum with another scum m8 or both being MM and aamirus

if blink is lying that makes huey town and solid d. his scummate (if blink flips red for lying about the carol)

7. ISO #3257

8. ISO #3258

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post

Blink - claim carol:

if blink is the caroler -> and aamirus is listmaker -> that makes huey confirmed scum today btwn the results of the carol and list

if aamirus is lying for a second time, huey can still be scum with another scum m8 or both being MM and aamirus

if blink is lying that makes huey town and solid d. his scummate (if blink flips red for lying about the carol)
    am i missing anything here?

light hasn't claimed WHO he has visited which could make him a scum? why isn't the "doc" dead?
    ozy left THE most anti-town LW with no reads so he could be the actress?
    why has huey survived through 2 thunderdomes??

9. ISO #3259

are u even reading this game or just pushing ur night chat smh
    I didnt read cause i just got on, but i then read smdh.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

10. ISO #3260

11. ISO #3261

light hasn't claimed WHO he has visited which could make him a scum? why isn't the "doc" dead?
    Survival of the Thunderdomes is Huey Longs speciality, I SHALL NOT BE IMPEACHED, IF YOU WANT RID OF ME I WILL BLEED OUT FIGHTING FOR THE LITTLE MAN.

12. ISO #3262

13. ISO #3263

Blink - claim carol:

Your logic is flawed when you say that if aamirus is lieing then MM+aamirues could be aligned, Solid'd carol has MM + aamirus in there they are never aligned because if you believe aamirus to be lieing here then you must believe me to be telling the truth due to no other CC's

14. ISO #3264

15. ISO #3265

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Your logic is flawed when you say that if aamirus is lieing then MM+aamirues could be aligned, Solid'd carol has MM + aamirus in there they are never aligned because if you believe aamirus to be lieing here then you must believe me to be telling the truth due to no other CC's
    i wish u would use more punctuation

the carol could have 2 non town (never all 3 tho)

16. ISO #3266

17. ISO #3267

I believe light softed who he visited, and it's a bit sus that he's still alive yeah but there is no opposition to light's soft. He has to be town here.

I agree with you on Ozy's LW it doesn't seem anyone else is really acknowledging that and it's kind of scummy.

It's my fault that huey is still alive

18. ISO #3268

i wish u would use more punctuation

the carol could have 2 non town (never all 3 tho)
    Oh I kind of overlooked that because the odds are super low. If the 2 remaining mafia members are both in the carol with 1 dead town it would be an OMEGA , but that is a damn good fucking point.

19. ISO #3269

20. ISO #3270

21. ISO #3271

22. ISO #3272

-vote Huey the Long

Can't stay for long, sorry for hard inactivity today. I'm not sure if Blink is scum or not after thinking it out tbh, I wonder if it's not too scummy to be scum... however, Huey is just straight up scum, no questions asked. L-2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #3273

@Magoroth do you think Blink would have pulled the entire argument with me, to the point of literally calling me a lover with Ozy (lol...), just to end up not winning the next day, even by killing the actual lover in love with a sleepwalker? I don't know, it feels weird.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

24. ISO #3274

@Magoroth do you think Blink would have pulled the entire argument with me, to the point of literally calling me a lover with Ozy (lol...), just to end up not winning the next day, even by killing the actual lover in love with a sleepwalker? I don't know, it feels weird.

25. ISO #3275

26. ISO #3276

Umm... the site froze and.......

27. ISO #3277

By the way, I recieved no feedback.

Shouldn't we claim our roles now, btw? I won't until people say it's ok, but we are approaching end game without being at MYLO.

28. ISO #3278

29. ISO #3279

Caroler
    You are a patron of the Holiday Party, full of cheer.
    Each night you may visit and sing a song to another player.
    This song will contain three names and at least one of them will be a non-town player.
    If your target is visiting someone at night, they will not receive the carol.
    You will not learn the names in the carol.
    You may not carol the same person consecutively.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

30. ISO #3280

31. ISO #3281

Last Christmas, I gave you my present
    But the very next day, you gave it away
    This year, to save me from tears
    I'll give it to Marshall Marshmallow

I'm dreaming of a magical Christmas
    Just like the ones I used to know
    Where the lights glisten and Varcron listens
    To hear bells in the snow

You were friendly
    You were cheery
    Monarch of home
    When the band finished playing
    They howled out for more
    The crowd were swinging
    All the elves they were singing
    You asked me to dance
    And then we did Aamirus

lovely. this game is a disaster.

32. ISO #3282

33. ISO #3283

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Last Christmas, I gave you my present
    But the very next day, you gave it away
    This year, to save me from tears
    I'll give it to Marshall Marshmallow

I'm dreaming of a magical Christmas
    Just like the ones I used to know
    Where the lights glisten and Varcron listens
    To hear bells in the snow

You were friendly
    You were cheery
    Monarch of home
    When the band finished playing
    They howled out for more
    The crowd were swinging
    All the elves they were singing
    You asked me to dance
    And then we did Aamirus

lovely. this game is a disaster.
    I Mean Looks Legit..

34. ISO #3284

35. ISO #3285

36. ISO #3286

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    these can be easily faked
    Honestly, i think I will just have to give it to him if he faked that. Each verse from a different song, and there are other minor edits I see besides just the names.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

37. ISO #3287

38. ISO #3288

39. ISO #3289

40. ISO #3290

41. ISO #3291

42. ISO #3292

43. ISO #3293

44. ISO #3294

45. ISO #3295

46. ISO #3296

with 6 town and 3 scum its currently mechanically impossible for me to survive till EoD if we never hammer. 5 town need to vote blink otherwise I die.

47. ISO #3297

48. ISO #3298

49. ISO #3299

Okay So IDK If Im Trusting Blinks Claim.. This Should Be Between Huey And Blink Also Huey This Could Easily Be 5 Town To 4.. MM Claims To Have A Role.. But Wont State It.. My Role Some PPL Have Drawn To A Conclusion About It.. Im Willing To Say My Role.. I Even Have A SC2Mafia Mod Style LW Ready.. But I Wanna Hear From MM More.. Basically Mag Is MMs Personal Sheep This Game.. Regardless How He Votes..

50. ISO #3300
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    By the way, I recieved no feedback.

Shouldn't we claim our roles now, btw? I won't until people say it's ok, but we are approaching end game without being at MYLO.
    Please stop being so scummy