2. ISO #3152

3. ISO #3153
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Tbh if you guys lynch MM I will side with scum

4. ISO #3154

Sad, this is so sad my guys.

The Scum team is very likely MM(and Mag)/Stealth and Ozy but he dead now.

If it aint them Its Blink/Solid D/Some other geezer, probably Light.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

5. ISO #3155

I am gonna die today, I have so much more to do.

This is a recreation of the assassination of Huey Long, 1935.
    I was a good man, i did my best, i am town, a humble patron to those of Louisiana.

Yet the Corporate asshats have convinced people against me, there is no way i can survive, this is giving me slight Deja vu of that game where i was Poisoner and i saw Blink as Town the whole game. I fear Blink may be scum, but if that is the case i have been taken advanatge of, used to lynch a town who in my eyes did indeed look scummy. Used to hurt those i only wished to help.

I am sorry to the town if my theory is untrue, if my reads are false and i have assisted the scum, i only did the best i could.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

6. ISO #3156

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    huey is prob the safe lynch I think because we just cant be sure what would happen if we lynched MM because of Mag
    You dont go with safe, who goes with safe when we are in a position where we are down, the long game cant be played, the long game shouldnt be played. We stand on our own as Town, at least i certainly do and we must reach out for the risky play, the play that could turn this entire goddamn game around. Nobody wins from safe, from status quo. Radical action is necessary.

7. ISO #3157
    Ganelon

Do you seriously think Ozy was scum ...?

8. ISO #3158

9. ISO #3159

10. ISO #3160

11. ISO #3161

12. ISO #3162

13. ISO #3163

also u guys are idiots MM is probably lynch immune

You are a benevolent angel, watching over a patron of the Holiday Party.
    At the beginning of the game, you will be given a random player who you must protect.
    At night, you may choose to protect your target. They will become night immune once & lynch immune the following day.
    If they would be lynched while protected, they will miraculously survive and the day will end; this protection also prevents death via heartbreak.
    You may use this ability once and it can be used if you are dead.
    You will die if you target dies.
    You win if your target survives until the end of the game, regardless of whether they win.

14. ISO #3164

15. ISO #3165

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    also u guys are idiots MM is probably lynch immune

You are a benevolent angel, watching over a patron of the Holiday Party.
    At the beginning of the game, you will be given a random player who you must protect.
    At night, you may choose to protect your target. They will become night immune once & lynch immune the following day.
    If they would be lynched while protected, they will miraculously survive and the day will end; this protection also prevents death via heartbreak.
    You may use this ability once and it can be used if you are dead.
    You will die if you target dies.
    You win if your target survives until the end of the game, regardless of whether they win.
    That lynch immunity depends on Mag, and personally I don't trust anything from the magoroth slot because his only concern is MM. With all of the claims out right now naz, mechanically fmpov Huey and MM are scum.

Aamirus claimed list maker and that N1 she checked Huey and myself alignments and got different alignments. With Mag UN CC'D neutral, and confirmed by MM I believe Mag to be the angel because the lover is now dead. FMPOV this confirmed huey as not the same alignment as me so huey is 100% scum. Aamirus was faking to receive a carol as a way to out some of the information that she had without revealing herself as List maker it was a clever play imo and I still trust her to be telling the truth. N2 I believe she checked caustic and huey. They were not the same alignment because Caustic flipped neutral love.

I claim Caroler. I tried giving kovath a carol on night one becasue it would confirmed him as town or not if he came forward and said that he received one. N2 I send a carol Solids way to confirm the same, Solid did came forward with a carol of MM, aamirus, Varcron. Varcron is dead and flipped town. This means that MM and aamirus are not the same alignment. So I guess what this comes down to is if you trust aamirus to be town there's one scum between huey and myself. If you trust me to also be town there's one scum between MM and aamirus.

It really sucks that SB16 isn't here to contribute and tbh Ozy very likley could have been scum, that LW saying he could be actress is baffling when you try and think about that coming from a town players POV.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

16. ISO #3166

17. ISO #3167

right ok, so i was fucking wrong about some things l m a o.

Ozy was not scum, I repeat Ozy was not scum.
    Neither is MM or Stealth.

The Scumteam is Blink/Solid D and/Light i think

-vote Blinkskater

18. ISO #3168

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post

-vote Blinkskater
    MM could still be tbf but i dont think he is.

19. ISO #3169

20. ISO #3170

-vote Blinkskater
    I wasn't sure why you were voting MM tbh when if you believe aamirus to be list maker you should 100% be voting me that was scummy mate.

Are you saying you just realized that aamirus was listmaker?

21. ISO #3171

I wasn't sure why you were voting MM tbh when if you believe aamirus to be list maker you should 100% be voting me that was scummy mate.

Are you saying you just realized that aamirus was listmaker?
    Yeah i am, when did he make this claim, was it between when day 3 started and now cause i havent read anything since i left last night to sleep.

22. ISO #3172

23. ISO #3173

Yeah i am, when did he make this claim, was it between when day 3 started and now cause i havent read anything since i left last night to sleep.
    It was, I suggest you read up so you can fabricate some sort of defense.

24. ISO #3174

Ok so i just went and quickly read up, Blink you are scum, this is 100% the f a c t s of the matter. You aint caroler, Kovath was the other TPR i am pretty sure which aint great and your lucky you got that nice early TPR kill.

However from what your saying i can say with 100% certainty that i was wrong, i am sorry to Mag and MM and i am sorry to Ozy for lynching you my dude. But Aamirus's big post is correct. We should lynch Solid D today. She also brought MM up but given you are placing MM as scum Blink there is no way he is actually Scum. This also means we are in a pretty decent position, we lynch solid D and tommorow there is no way we can be in Lylo or Mylo cause we will have 4 towns, a town alligned neutral and 2 scum alive.

I propose lynching Solid D
    -vote Solid D

The Scum Team is defo Blink and Solid D. I think the third is light aswell.

God i was a fucking idiot yesterday.

25. ISO #3175

Just to make this easier on myself i am gonna type up my thoughts as they coem to my head, this post may be seen as Rambly but its how i do things.

So on the Town we have:
    Myself
    MM
    Stealth
    Chip
    Aamirus

On the scum side we got:
    Blink
    Solid D
    Light Yagami

Then we have Neutral
    Mag - Town Alligned.

This puts us atm in a 6v3 scenario.
    If we lynch me we enter a 4v3 scenario assuming MM is protected, otherwise we enter a 3v3 and we lose
    If we lynch solid D we enter a 5v2 (or 4v2 it depends on protection) but tommorow we can place a lynch on Blink. and push it to a 4v1, 3v1 or even a 2v1, it all depends on the protections in place on people but worst case is 2v1, best case is 4v1
    IF we lynch Blink we can do the same and get solid D.

Right now its all dependant on the protections at play but, if we lynch a town. Me or MM, we are in a real fucking bad place. If we lynch Solid D, or Blink we are in much much better positions. going into the following days.
    Plus i am likely to survive going into the next days given we lynch a scum here, the scum will wanna keep my alive to try and push a lynch onto me.

26. ISO #3176

Ok so i just went and quickly read up, Blink you are scum, this is 100% the f a c t s of the matter. You aint caroler, Kovath was the other TPR i am pretty sure which aint great and your lucky you got that nice early TPR kill.

However from what your saying i can say with 100% certainty that i was wrong, i am sorry to Mag and MM and i am sorry to Ozy for lynching you my dude. But Aamirus's big post is correct. We should lynch Solid D today. She also brought MM up but given you are placing MM as scum Blink there is no way he is actually Scum. This also means we are in a pretty decent position, we lynch solid D and tommorow there is no way we can be in Lylo or Mylo cause we will have 4 towns, a town alligned neutral and 2 scum alive.

I propose lynching Solid D
    -vote Solid D

The Scum Team is defo Blink and Solid D. I think the third is light aswell.

God i was a fucking idiot yesterday.
    Huey I understand that from your pov I have to be scum as we both believe aamirus that we are different alignments. You also happen to paint a fast picture as to how and why I am scum, you read only aamirus' post and pull this as a conclusion to it? I get that you can't listen to what I have to say also and are quick to put a down pretty much one of the only scenarios as to how I could ever be scum.

I gave reasoning in my post as to why I gave Kovath N1 and Solid N2 carols.

I also don't see a world in which a scum solid reveals a carol with a dead player that FLIPPED town, that narrows it down to a 50/50 that would out him instantly. It doesn't make sense to come from a scum POV. It would make sense if solid just with held the carol I gave him and when I claimed that I gave him a carol to just straight up deny it, granted that would also out him upon my flip but it would be way more beneficial for a scum solid to garner a miss lynch on a TPR.

27. ISO #3177

28. ISO #3178

29. ISO #3179

Huey I understand that from your pov I have to be scum as we both believe aamirus that we are different alignments. You also happen to paint a fast picture as to how and why I am scum, you read only aamirus' post and pull this as a conclusion to it? I get that you can't listen to what I have to say also and are quick to put a down pretty much one of the only scenarios as to how I could ever be scum.

I gave reasoning in my post as to why I gave Kovath N1 and Solid N2 carols.

I also don't see a world in which a scum solid reveals a carol with a dead player that FLIPPED town, that narrows it down to a 50/50 that would out him instantly. It doesn't make sense to come from a scum POV. It would make sense if solid just with held the carol I gave him and when I claimed that I gave him a carol to just straight up deny it, granted that would also out him upon my flip but it would be way more beneficial for a scum solid to garner a miss lynch on a TPR.
    This is utter bullshit from my perspective and you must get that. You are scum and can only be scum to me. Solid never received a carol, its a risky move for sure as scum but i know allllllll too well about Blink and his risky ass plays. You are known in part for these plays and while it makes sense for scum not to come out with this carol as it does place him in a bad position, that doesnt matter as long as you survive and get a mislynch out of it. Plus you share a Night chat with old Solid and i know that you will of briefed him with what to do, this is a play, a ballsy play and one i respect, not one i am gonna fall for. Plus he wouldnt deny the carol cause that would have you lynched and your his good mate and then thats 2 scums down aint it.

30. ISO #3180

@Huey The Long you're going after solid because you don't want no fucking part of the blinkster you're taking the easy way out of this and that's scummy as all hell.
    I am happy to lynch you or Solid, aamirus makes a good point that we should lynch Solid over You today. we can deal with the list that has been made tommorow, its the same reasons we both supported with the carol (we now know that to be false but we received better information on it). Why have you changed your tune about waiting till the next day and lynching the scummier players?

We lynch Solid D today, We lynch you tommorow and then Light the day after.

31. ISO #3181

32. ISO #3182

This is utter bullshit from my perspective and you must get that. You are scum and can only be scum to me. Solid never received a carol, its a risky move for sure as scum but i know allllllll too well about Blink and his risky ass plays. You are known in part for these plays and while it makes sense for scum not to come out with this carol as it does place him in a bad position, that doesnt matter as long as you survive and get a mislynch out of it. Plus you share a Night chat with old Solid and i know that you will of briefed him with what to do, this is a play, a ballsy play and one i respect, not one i am gonna fall for. Plus he wouldnt deny the carol cause that would have you lynched and your his good mate and then thats 2 scums down aint it.
    It's funny how you are incorrectly calling out my meta here, the people in this game will see through this codswallop. Why do not mention my big ball town play? I've solved this game mechanically and the argument between me and you will just end up being a logical version of a "No-U." The fact you're pushing elsewhere is scummy as all hell. And your logic is wrong if Solid were scum and denied the carol one of us would be lynched and from your pov flip scum right? Wouldn't this pretty much lock the other in as town it's two direct counter claims. No way would that be 2 scums down.

I balls this game happen to be big and green, yours unfortunately are tiny and red.

33. ISO #3183

I am happy to lynch you or Solid, aamirus makes a good point that we should lynch Solid over You today. we can deal with the list that has been made tommorow, its the same reasons we both supported with the carol (we now know that to be false but we received better information on it). Why have you changed your tune about waiting till the next day and lynching the scummier players?

We lynch Solid D today, We lynch you tommorow and then Light the day after.
    You left out the part about where aamirus said the other invest needed to claim, and depending on how that went down MM would be confirmed scum.

Huey that's how it went down my friend and you conveniently ignored it.

And what tune have I changed about waiting untill the next day to lynch scummy players, i'm pretty sure that I went after a scummy player day one and day 2 without mechanical evidence backing me. Now that i have the mechanical evidence as to where the scum are I am going to lynch them.

34. ISO #3184

I have pretty standard balls this game, i dont see the need to mention my balls. I am just gonna proceed to ignore everything you say as i know your scum 100% and everything you say is going to be manipulative and false.

35. ISO #3185

36. ISO #3186

I have pretty standard balls this game, i dont see the need to mention my balls. I am just gonna proceed to ignore everything you say as i know your scum 100% and everything you say is going to be manipulative and false.
    you are not slipping through the cracks this time you are a dead man, you're scum here not me you know this too you bastard lol

37. ISO #3187

The other invest is K O V A T H and he is D E A D
    That's one of the only things you can really say tbh. Why couldn't stealth from your pov be a possible invest hm?

I know because it doesn't fit your narrative of discrediting me.

38. ISO #3188

Stealth has been too afk to be an invest, if stealth rolls up and claims invest i will believe him 100% of the time over your bullshit carol claim.

39. ISO #3189

Stealth has been too afk to be an invest, if stealth rolls up and claims invest i will believe him 100% of the time over your bullshit carol claim.
    so what ever fits your narrative best at the time, gotcha scumboi

40. ISO #3190

I'm actually happy aamirus checked us both because that essentially clears me when you flip scum here. Your plan of "keep blink alive because he townreads MM and keeps saving me" is actually strong asf. Aamirus has put a wrench in that plan : D

41. ISO #3191

Imagine if neither of us are scum and aamirus is scum here and they used an actress on somebody they yeeted. that would be a big dick play. Unfortuanate it is not true and nigh impossible to pull off.

42. ISO #3192

Imagine if neither of us are scum and aamirus is scum here and they used an actress on somebody they yeeted. that would be a big dick play. Unfortuanate it is not true and nigh impossible to pull off.
    I think I touched on that last night, the odds of that are about the same as me being scum here.

43. ISO #3193

44. ISO #3194

the site has been freezing on me all morning IDK what's going on.
    If aamirus is scum she deserves to win here because with the evidence that I currently have gathered I don't think I can go that route based on simple paranoia. It would be a clean scum game with a perfect claim, while acting 100% town in the process. Like there's nothing that points to her not telling the truth, literally the only thing that can be said about aamirus is what you said about me Huey.

My world where you are scum huey is solely dependant on aamirus being town, which I do believe to be the case.

In the world you and I are both town that would mean that one between aamirus and MM is scum because of the carol I gave to solid. And that scum would 100% have to be aamirus and would make MM confirmed town, but I don't see either who would be on aamirus team, I mean it could actually be solid but the world in which solid is scum here I don't really see being a posibillity either because that would have to make solid exactly the janitor I think because that's the only way mafia could receive a carol. So I guess aamirus would be scum with sb16 or naz and maybe a possible dead actress? idfk man it would be way to fucking perfect.

45. ISO #3195

damn the chance of that has gone up to 100% given you are the big scummy bastard. MR STANDARD OIL OVER HERE.
    We saw each other towny right up untill the mechanical claims my guy, calling me a big scummy bastard is only the case because we both trust aamirus.

46. ISO #3196

the site has been freezing on me all morning IDK what's going on.
    If aamirus is scum she deserves to win here because with the evidence that I currently have gathered I don't think I can go that route based on simple paranoia. It would be a clean scum game with a perfect claim, while acting 100% town in the process. Like there's nothing that points to her not telling the truth, literally the only thing that can be said about aamirus is what you said about me Huey.

My world where you are scum huey is solely dependant on aamirus being town, which I do believe to be the case.

In the world you and I are both town that would mean that one between aamirus and MM is scum because of the carol I gave to solid. And that scum would 100% have to be aamirus and would make MM confirmed town, but I don't see either who would be on aamirus team, I mean it could actually be solid but the world in which solid is scum here I don't really see being a posibillity either because that would have to make solid exactly the janitor I think because that's the only way mafia could receive a carol. So I guess aamirus would be scum with sb16 or naz and maybe a possible dead actress? idfk man it would be way to fucking perfect.
    Oh yeah i agree that if aamirus is scum here she 100% deserves the win like no matter what, i trust her and you trust her and thus to me your scum and to you im scum. Us arguing probs aint gonna change minds so really we gotta wait for the rest of these f u c k e r s get online.

47. ISO #3197

48. ISO #3198

49. ISO #3199

50. ISO #3200