S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 182
Register

User Tag List

Page 182 of 208 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 192 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 4142
  1. #3621

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    @Magoroth you need to vote with scum today because if you don't they kill MM and you lose
    Do you understand now?
    I don’t need to, would just have a significantly easier time winning if I did... unless the doctor is dead in which case I 100% need to do that
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  2. #3622

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Huey = actress i know im town it says it right in my rolecard
    https://media1.giphy.com/media/qmfpj...rid=giphy.webp

    If Thats The Case Why Didnt You Call Aamirus Out The Moment She Faked The Carol.. Oh Pick Me Pick Me.. I Know The Answer.. Its Because, Your Not The Caroler.. And Didnt Wanna Reveal That You Were Because She Would Have Ripped You Apart..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  3. #3623

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post


    If Thats The Case Why Didnt You Call Aamirus Out The Moment She Faked The Carol.. Oh Pick Me Pick Me.. I Know The Answer.. Its Because, Your Not The Caroler.. And Didnt Wanna Reveal That You Were Because She Would Have Ripped You Apart..
    Fixed
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  4. #3624

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    https://media1.giphy.com/media/qmfpj...rid=giphy.webp

    If Thats The Case Why Didnt You Call Aamirus Out The Moment She Faked The Carol.. Oh Pick Me Pick Me.. I Know The Answer.. Its Because, Your Not The Caroler.. And Didnt Wanna Reveal That You Were Because She Would Have Ripped You Apart..
    I had no reason to call out aamirus because there could be 2 carolers.

    Also why didn't you CC efe?

    Surely if you were what you claim youd have cc'd him for being a liar efe 99% was scum with that claim and almost lived because of you
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  5. #3625

  6. #3626

  7. #3627

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I had no reason to call out aamirus because there could be 2 carolers.

    Also why didn't you CC efe?

    Surely if you were what you claim youd have cc'd him for being a liar efe 99% was scum with that claim and almost lived because of you
    Because I Figured Efe Figured Out My Role.. And Was Looking To Pull Some Intel From It And I Did Counter Efes Claim In My Own Way...
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  8. #3628

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    My gut tells
    me that blink and SolidD and mm are scum and did some dumb reason have decided against revealing today.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  9. #3629

  10. #3630

  11. #3631

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because I Figured Efe Figured Out My Role.. And Was Looking To Pull Some Intel From It And I Did Counter Efes Claim In My Own Way...
    You did it softly imo so you could always rescind it if you ever needed to it leaves to much uncertainty the way you did it which is usually what scum does incase they need to change their story
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  12. #3632

  13. #3633

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Or Skylark is scum with blink and SolidD.
    gutwise Kira is town and so too was Huey.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  14. #3634

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You did it softly imo so you could always rescind it if you ever needed to it leaves to much uncertainty the way you did it which is usually what scum does incase they need to change their story
    Oh Yes Okay Keep Trying To Manipulate
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  15. #3635

  16. #3636

  17. #3637

  18. #3638

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I gave my carol to marsh.

    If he never got it he's either scum or i was RB'D

    Plain and simple, town already lost if you want to win mag you need to scum side.
    U Werent Role Blocked.. I Was.. And I Can Confirm It.. Like I Said I Have A SC2Mafia Mod Style LW.. And @OzyWho Who Has The Best LWs In SC2Mafia Mod?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  19. #3639

  20. #3640

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Werent Role Blocked.. I Was.. And I Can Confirm It.. Like I Said I Have A SC2Mafia Mod Style LW.. And @OzyWho Who Has The Best LWs In SC2Mafia Mod?
    I do
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •