S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 73
Register

User Tag List

Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,650 of 4142
  1. #3601

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Its The Impression I Got Then Who Was Due To Receive This Imaginary Carol..
    I voted you because keep saying u know ur roleblocked, when i could have been rb'd or my target is scum. Ur so sure u were "rb'd" u been claimin that nonsense all game.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  2. #3602

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I voted you because keep saying u know ur roleblocked, when i could have been rb'd or my target is scum. Ur so sure u were "rb'd" u been claimin that nonsense all game.
    Yeah I Can Confirm I Was Role Blocked Homie.. Because, As I Stated My Actions Havent Worked For The Last 2 Nights.. Thus Received No Feed Back..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  3. #3603

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I voted you because keep saying u know ur roleblocked, when i could have been rb'd or my target is scum. Ur so sure u were "rb'd" u been claimin that nonsense all game.
    Can U Answer My Question There..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  4. #3604

  5. #3605

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah I Can Confirm I Was Role Blocked Homie.. Because, As I Stated My Actions Havent Worked For The Last 2 Nights.. Thus Received No Feed Back..
    So then if i believe you to be true who ever got my carol is scum?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  6. #3606

  7. #3607

  8. #3608

  9. #3609

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im not going to potentially out a tpr stop fishing for my feedback dude, you ignore the fact that the person i gave feedback to could be a tpr how convenient
    No They Cant.. If Im To Believe Your Claim..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  10. #3610

  11. #3611

  12. #3612

  13. #3613

  14. #3614

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Its Why I Dont Believe Ur Claim With A Sanitized Player.. Being Dead.. And Any Other TPR Dead..
    You believed it yesterday, you've been a supposed outed PR since day 1 you expect me to believe ur still alive?

    And you claimed RB in what world would they ever RB you when im atill alive?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  15. #3615

  16. #3616

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You believed it yesterday, you've been a supposed outed PR since day 1 you expect me to believe ur still alive?

    And you claimed RB in what world would they ever RB you when im atill alive?
    I Only Believed It Yesterday Before The Flip Man.. Now The Flip Happened On Huey.. Huey Town Aamirus Said U And Huey Not Same Team.. How Hard Is This To Wrap Ur Head Around?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  17. #3617

  18. #3618

  19. #3619

  20. #3620

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Only Believed It Yesterday Before The Flip Man.. Now The Flip Happened On Huey.. Huey Town Aamirus Said U And Huey Not Same Team.. How Hard Is This To Wrap Ur Head Around?
    Huey = actress i know im town it says it right in my rolecard
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  21. #3621
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    @Magoroth you need to vote with scum today because if you don't they kill MM and you lose
    Do you understand now?
    I don’t need to, would just have a significantly easier time winning if I did... unless the doctor is dead in which case I 100% need to do that

  22. #3622

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Huey = actress i know im town it says it right in my rolecard
    https://media1.giphy.com/media/qmfpj...rid=giphy.webp

    If Thats The Case Why Didnt You Call Aamirus Out The Moment She Faked The Carol.. Oh Pick Me Pick Me.. I Know The Answer.. Its Because, Your Not The Caroler.. And Didnt Wanna Reveal That You Were Because She Would Have Ripped You Apart..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  23. #3623

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post


    If Thats The Case Why Didnt You Call Aamirus Out The Moment She Faked The Carol.. Oh Pick Me Pick Me.. I Know The Answer.. Its Because, Your Not The Caroler.. And Didnt Wanna Reveal That You Were Because She Would Have Ripped You Apart..
    Fixed
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  24. #3624

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    https://media1.giphy.com/media/qmfpj...rid=giphy.webp

    If Thats The Case Why Didnt You Call Aamirus Out The Moment She Faked The Carol.. Oh Pick Me Pick Me.. I Know The Answer.. Its Because, Your Not The Caroler.. And Didnt Wanna Reveal That You Were Because She Would Have Ripped You Apart..
    I had no reason to call out aamirus because there could be 2 carolers.

    Also why didn't you CC efe?

    Surely if you were what you claim youd have cc'd him for being a liar efe 99% was scum with that claim and almost lived because of you
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  25. #3625

  26. #3626
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    But Kira implicitly ccd him

  27. #3627

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I had no reason to call out aamirus because there could be 2 carolers.

    Also why didn't you CC efe?

    Surely if you were what you claim youd have cc'd him for being a liar efe 99% was scum with that claim and almost lived because of you
    Because I Figured Efe Figured Out My Role.. And Was Looking To Pull Some Intel From It And I Did Counter Efes Claim In My Own Way...
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  28. #3628
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    My gut tells
    me that blink and SolidD and mm are scum and did some dumb reason have decided against revealing today.

  29. #3629

  30. #3630

  31. #3631

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Because I Figured Efe Figured Out My Role.. And Was Looking To Pull Some Intel From It And I Did Counter Efes Claim In My Own Way...
    You did it softly imo so you could always rescind it if you ever needed to it leaves to much uncertainty the way you did it which is usually what scum does incase they need to change their story
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  32. #3632

  33. #3633
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Or Skylark is scum with blink and SolidD.
    gutwise Kira is town and so too was Huey.

  34. #3634

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You did it softly imo so you could always rescind it if you ever needed to it leaves to much uncertainty the way you did it which is usually what scum does incase they need to change their story
    Oh Yes Okay Keep Trying To Manipulate
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  35. #3635
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Tbh I should let y’all duke it out and not give a fuck.

  36. #3636

  37. #3637

  38. #3638

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I gave my carol to marsh.

    If he never got it he's either scum or i was RB'D

    Plain and simple, town already lost if you want to win mag you need to scum side.
    U Werent Role Blocked.. I Was.. And I Can Confirm It.. Like I Said I Have A SC2Mafia Mod Style LW.. And @OzyWho Who Has The Best LWs In SC2Mafia Mod?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  39. #3639

  40. #3640
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Werent Role Blocked.. I Was.. And I Can Confirm It.. Like I Said I Have A SC2Mafia Mod Style LW.. And @OzyWho Who Has The Best LWs In SC2Mafia Mod?
    I do

  41. #3641

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    U Werent Role Blocked.. I Was.. And I Can Confirm It.. Like I Said I Have A SC2Mafia Mod Style LW.. And @OzyWho Who Has The Best LWs In SC2Mafia Mod?
    I also have a LW with all my actions, that doesn't make us town lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  42. #3642

  43. #3643

  44. #3644

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Whats This Us Shit? Sound Like You Just Outed Yourself..
    Your implying that whomever has a mod style lw is town, you and i both have one that would make it us. Im impying having a mod style lw doesnt make one town hence the word us you and i
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  45. #3645

  46. #3646
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If you're actually town here yagami which i doubt, then solid faked that carol
    BINGO
    But would still be hard pressed to believe Huey was scum

  47. #3647

  48. #3648

  49. #3649

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    BINGO
    But would still be hard pressed to believe Huey was scum
    But why would solid fake a carol and put a dead town in it. Then narrow down that carol even more by killing aamirus, leaving 2 town flips and ONLY MM narrowing down the carol they faked?

    Mag thay doesnt make any sense
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  50. #3650

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •