Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 4142
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    fuck I hate this train so fucking much
    just like I hate the Huey train
    What you think of the idea that Solid isn't posting anything because he is Mafia and is content with the current lynch trains?
    StealthBomber16 too

Also, MM promised to be online

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't get it, you keep saying i'm scum but say my playstyle has changed, so you are entirely still meta reading me after stateing CLEARLY in the thread that you aren't using any meta.
    okay maybe I lied about that, but its not strictly a metaread, you're being extremely cautious this game I feel

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611
    Ganelon

possibly a neutral because I see her coming at me for sure some how or some way town or scum
    but then she would have to be angel and she'd have to have you as her target and be trying to hide the fact
    OR
    she would have to be lover, ??? I don't think a lover would play the game like that tbh

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614
    Ganelon

spin the wheel rngesus

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

The discourse took time and the sun would soon fade. The patrons all voted, a decision was made.
    Effie accepted his duty with jolly and glee! They sat up from their seat near the Christmas tree.
    A box of stockings, some large and some small. The fireplace glowed 'cross the long wall.
    Over the hearth, Effie hung them all fine. While onlooking patrons drank Christmas wine.
    Christmas at last, soon all could tell -- but Effie's hands were sweaty and inward he fell!
    The fire did roar, the fire did burn. A lesson of caution, too late to learn.

Effie has died tragically in a fire! They were a Holiday Patron!

They've left behind by their last will & favorite memory.

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Efekannn02 The Evil Troll Here And I Told You
    I Proved My Point I Dont Have A Meta

GG EZ You Guys Shouldnt Had Lynched Me Like I Told You To

Btw Aamirus And Solid D Are Teaming And Between Ozy And Mag Is A Scum

Byeeeeeee

Spoiler : Memory :
    //Currently My Favorite Memory In Sc2Mafia Is When I Lynched Hybrid When He Was Survivor While I Was A Comfirmed Town Government While The Town Investigators And Neutral Killing Was Suiciding/Ragequitting

//Fine... I Didnt Follow The Requirements... The Memory I Told You Is More Than 2 Years Old At The Very Least. From This Year My Favorite Moment Was When I Tried Playing EUMafia On A Secondary Secret Account... Pretty Much Nothing Happened Because All The Old People Are Dead

Last edited by Frinckles; December 19th, 2019 at 03:19 PM.

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

First things first, i'm now able to grab this game by the balls and solve this shit.

Can't believe I'm alive but I think know what is going to ensue, I'm also P sure Mag is scum this game, I just need to find and connect him to his allies.

ALSO Any night feedback should be claimed ASAP so we have the maximum amount of time to process what we have.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

I recieved Zero feedback.

ALSO: I don't feel bad about lynching Efe, I legitimately thought my meta read on him was solid, I've literally never seen him give a shit about the game as town. That DOC claim was super bad and thank GOD the real one didn't CC.

25. ISO #1625

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Spoiler : quote :
    @Frinckles
    After the game I want a reward in my profile for figuring the game out ;)

Though I idk who the neutrals are
    1 is prob efe

I laughed at how wrong this is

I have only had one game where all the maf were pegged day 1. And it was by someone named wolfy.

It is terrifying how right you were.
    After reading EoD1 - I found that Mag, Light, Korvath to be the 3 most townie players then and there.
    With Efekannn02 flipping green, that means I was wrong about a minimum of 8 players assuming that those 4 are actually green.
    I couldn't be any wronger.
    Which means that, whoever the Mafia are, I'm in their pocket. Only exception is Huey.

Because I remembered something wrong, I ISO'ed Aamirus again:
    Before - I wanted to make a case against her
    After - Close to lock town now.

This is honestly as far as my N1 thought's went.

Ohh, and also:
    -vote Huey The Long

Your post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Efe is town, probably citizen so lynching him is fine
    didn't age well.

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

okay maybe I lied about that, but its not strictly a metaread, you're being extremely cautious this game I feel
    like this i feel is so damn un-natural.

You lied about what not using meta reads?

You lied about why you scumread me?

And saying you think i'm being cautious doesn't make any sense. You said you thought I was manipulating you earlier, how the hell would that go hand in hand with me being cautious?

Both of those reads are bogus and I don't think you're town

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

First things first, i'm now able to grab this game by the balls and solve this shit.

Can't believe I'm alive but I think know what is going to ensue, I'm also P sure Mag is scum this game, I just need to find and connect him to his allies.

ALSO Any night feedback should be claimed ASAP so we have the maximum amount of time to process what we have.
    I wouldn't believe that Mag is scum. He looked the most Townie out of everyone at EoD.
    No feedback for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I forgot there was literally a confirmed janitor

No feedback
    That janitor has only 1 time use of their ability. Now it's just either Actress or Hearthbreaker.
    Whatever role Kovath was - Janitor will claim it.
    Not really too worried about 1 death being hidden flip and 1 potential lynch to look town when really mafia. That isn't much misinformation for 14 player pool.

30. ISO #1630

I also re-read the game yesterday and still feel about the same as I currently do about Ozy, My read on you will probably hinge on what kind of content you produce today tbh. I could see you being on a team with Mag, because when we were going back and forth at the start of the game Mag seemed to garner a scum read on myself during that time. It definitely felt off to me, and I could see him trying to shade me to take some pressure off of you and then thrust upon me.

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

I wouldn't believe that Mag is scum. He looked the most Townie out of everyone at EoD.
    No feedback for me.

That janitor has only 1 time use of their ability. Now it's just either Actress or Hearthbreaker.
    Whatever role Kovath was - Janitor will claim it.
    Not really too worried about 1 death being hidden flip and 1 potential lynch to look town when really mafia. That isn't much misinformation for 14 player pool.
    Yeah I figured you'd say that Mag was the most towny player.

Ozy do you find that town players say things that directly contradict earlier things they've said?

And try to lie and fmpov spout misinformation?

33. ISO #1633
    Ganelon

blink is full of shit I never even tried to Lynch you, I wasn't shading you, there were MULTIPLE people yesterday who did not believe you were town, myself among them

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635
    Ganelon

like this i feel is so damn un-natural.

You lied about what not using meta reads?

You lied about why you scumread me?

And saying you think i'm being cautious doesn't make any sense. You said you thought I was manipulating you earlier, how the hell would that go hand in hand with me being cautious?

Both of those reads are bogus and I don't think you're town
    Name one read you've had this game

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637
    Ganelon

Yeah I figured you'd say that Mag was the most towny player.

Ozy do you find that town players say things that directly contradict earlier things they've said?

And try to lie and fmpov spout misinformation?
    Where's that misinformation
    Also lying about not using meta isn't even a scum tell, in any universe

38. ISO #1638

Where's that misinformation
    Also lying about not using meta isn't even a scum tell, in any universe
    He's talking about you saying to not use meta but then say something like "you play different than other times, so i scumread you" - which is a contradiction.

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640
    Ganelon

also town players contradict themselves all the time, scum don't because scum have extra info and they're generally more confident in what they're saying

41. ISO #1641

blink is full of shit I never even tried to Lynch you, I wasn't shading you, there were MULTIPLE people yesterday who did not believe you were town, myself among them
    how am I full of shit.

YOU'RE doing it again too, where did I say that you tried to lynch me? That's a lie. That is just what kenny does every time he's scum, he makes posts that you did this and you and that and that shit never even fucking happened.

You were saying I was being manipulative and cautious that's contradicting pieces of shade bro.

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643
    Ganelon

He's talking about you saying to not use meta but then say something like "you play different than other times, so i scumread you" - which is a contradiction.
    I don't see how that's a scum tell? I even admitted it was a metaread afterwards
    and clearly I used meta in multiple instances, when I read Kira

44. ISO #1644

If anyone's interested btw.
    Here is the final votes of EoD1:
    Efekannn02 (4 [L-4]): OzyWho, blinkskater, Marshmallow Marshall, Chip Skylark
    OzyWho (1 [L-7]): Magoroth
    Huey The Long (1 [L-7]): Stealthbomber16
    Caustic (1 [L-7]): Varcron
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-7]): Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-7]): Huey The Long
    aamirus (1 [L-7]): Caustic
    Solid D. (1 [L-7]): Kovath

And here the reads list, tried to update as best as I could:

Spoiler : table :

MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - Suspicious
    - No Read

45. ISO #1645
    Ganelon

how am I full of shit.

YOU'RE doing it again too, where did I say that you tried to lynch me? That's a lie. That is just what kenny does every time he's scum, he makes posts that you did this and you and that and that shit never even fucking happened.

You were saying I was being manipulative and cautious that's contradicting pieces of shade bro.
    how the fuck is that shade
    THAT'S LITERALLY TRUE

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647
    Ganelon

how am I full of shit.

Lol

48. ISO #1648
    Ganelon

You are scum
    Nope but I'm pretty sure you are
    -vote blinkskater

49. ISO #1649
    Ganelon

1v1 fite me