Register

User Tag List

Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,850 of 4142
  1. ISO #3801
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    lmfao this is a 100% innacurate statement the only CONFIRMED scum mechanically I have is MM.

Aside from myself as town solid is about 99% any of the others could actually be scum here
    Okay sure, if you look at it mechanically then yes. But I don’t have any mechanics on my side so to me confirmed (something) means something else. In my eyes SB16 is always fucking town and I’m never lynching him ever.

2. ISO #3802

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I’m ignoring the carol because the person who received it is scum. I don’t care as to what the carol says. SolidD. is scum. I literally don’t think you’d refuse to accept or consider such a basic premise as town.
    Oh here you go again with your 100% shit. Ignoring reasoning and logic isn't pro town. I explained why I thought that solid produced a real carol.

You choose to ignore it.

Ignoring info is anti town.

But again you only follow what ever benefits your wincon
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #3803

Okay sure, if you look at it mechanically then yes. But I don’t have any mechanics on my side so to me confirmed (something) means something else. In my eyes SB16 is always fucking town and I’m never lynching him ever.
    that makes 100% zero sense in the eyes of a town player

You're scumsided

4. ISO #3804
    Ganelon

If anyone is ignoring logic and reasoning this game, it’s you, blink.
    tell me, when does town SolidD FUCKING FLIP on his reads because of you and decide to lynch SolidD? It baffles me as to how you’ve ignored this

5. ISO #3805

6. ISO #3806
    Ganelon

that makes 100% zero sense in the eyes of a town player

You're scumsided
    Tbh when you scumpaint ebrrything I have to say we can’t ever advance the game. I fail to see how having hard reads on people ‘makes no sense from a town perspective’ but ok.

7. ISO #3807

If anyone is ignoring logic and reasoning this game, it’s you, blink.
    tell me, when does town SolidD FUCKING FLIP on his reads because of you and decide to lynch SolidD? It baffles me as to how you’ve ignored this
    na bro I looked at every angle of this game up and fucking down.

So solid D lynched solid D eh?

you can't even get your facts straight and are so scum here

8. ISO #3808
    Ganelon

okay. I'll go there

why do you think sb16 wasn't replaced after 5 days of inactivity?

I got a damn good reason that comes to mind right away, can you think of one mag?
    Gee georgie I don’t know no reserves??

9. ISO #3809
    Ganelon

na bro I looked at every angle of this game up and fucking down.

So solid D lynched solid D eh?

you can't even get your facts straight and are so scum here
    That was meant to say SolidD lynched Ozy. But I’m the one twisting your words. Okay lol

10. ISO #3810

Tbh when you scumpaint ebrrything I have to say we can’t ever advance the game. I fail to see how having hard reads on people ‘makes no sense from a town perspective’ but ok.
    There's a difference here you scum paint everything I say.

I point out inconsistency and incoherence and logical fallacy in what you're saying.

calling someone 100% confirmed town who hasn't posted in 5 days with no mechanical evidence isn't towny nope

11. ISO #3811
    Ganelon

Sb16 was not replaced yesterday because the day hadn’t ended. SB16 hasn’t been replaced yet because the day hasn’t ended.
    Whats there not to understand?

12. ISO #3812

13. ISO #3813
    Ganelon

Lol you’re so full of shit where the fuck did I scumpaint EVERYTHJNG YOURE SAYING? If anyone’s didn’t abt today it’s you lol.

14. ISO #3814
    Ganelon

you literally said solid d lynched solid d

i twist no words there
    It was clearly a fucking typo. That’s twisting words

15. ISO #3815

Sb16 was not replaced yesterday because the day hadn’t ended. SB16 hasn’t been replaced yet because the day hasn’t ended.
    Whats there not to understand?
    his last post was december 20th since when does 120 hours + of inactivity get you a 100% read on a player. last time I checked it's usually around 48 hours of inactivity a player gets replaced.

16. ISO #3816

17. ISO #3817
    Ganelon

his last post was december 20th since when does 120 hours + of inactivity get you a 100% read on a player. last time I checked it's usually around 48 hours of inactivity a player gets replaced.
    He voted the Huey train, CORRECTLY. Unless you’re saying literally everyone who voted Ozy was town or town aligned? Lol

18. ISO #3818

19. ISO #3819
    Ganelon

no I stated that you probablly cant keep ur story straight, thats not fucking twisting words i feel like im arguing with a 2 year old
    And you used that ducking post as an argument how the fuck is that not a blatant misinterpretation of my post

20. ISO #3820
    Ganelon

Lol okay, although I feel I’ve been a lot less tunnelly than you have been.
    Inb4 were both town. Lol

More likely than MM being scum with Huey that’s for sure.

21. ISO #3821
    Ganelon

But nah if Huey was scum that means you randomly did a 180 on your reads two days ago and scumpainted me and MM for no fucking reason, and then came up with a bullshit sob story that you’ve been burnt out and don’t want to re-evaluate the game.

22. ISO #3822
    Ganelon

Tbh
    -vote Solid D.
    or whatever the fuck his name is
    if you’re actually town this game I’m not about to let you tunnel and drive this game into the ficking ground.

23. ISO #3823
    Ganelon

Tbh if you can’t look at my last will and realize it’s a town lw, you’re scum or horribly tunneled.

24. ISO #3824
    Ganelon

Aaaaand I’m all alone now hyeeee

25. ISO #3825
    Ganelon

Blink if you genuinely feel I’ve been scumpainting your every word I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to. But like you’ve tunneled a lot more than I have, I’m EVEN willing to admit Mm has been scummy (he has, screw yiu Mm). But like, I really haven’t lol

26. ISO #3826
    Ganelon

I’ve tunneled a lot more on you on d3 than now. A lot more.

27. ISO #3827
    Ganelon

In hindsight I probably shouldn’t have outed my target but oh well

28. ISO #3828
    Ganelon

Claiming angel was a good idea on my part. But like, I shouldn’t have claimed my target, it lets people blackmail you into doing things lol

29. ISO #3829
    Ganelon

But back to what I’ve been saying. If it’s anyone apart from MM it 100% has to be Kira, and SolidD. It would mean Kira borderline threw yesterday which seems highly unlikely but it’s literally the only other option apart from you, Skylark, and SolidD

30. ISO #3830
    Ganelon

So SolidD is 100% always scum here. If you want to know why ping me

31. ISO #3831
    Ganelon

Very curious as to what deadchat is like.

32. ISO #3832
    Ganelon

Actually if SolidD did receive a carol he was no consort. He must be the actress smh

33. ISO #3833
    Ganelon

Unless you’re scum with him, I. Which case the whole carol business is bullshit.

34. ISO #3834
    Ganelon

Meh idk I’m probably gonna lose w/e but definitely not giving the win to the mafia fuck that

35. ISO #3835
    Ganelon

The mafia don’t deserve this win. It’s only because of anti town things done this game that they would win.

36. ISO #3836
    Ganelon

To be fair, I don’t deserve my win either if it turns out only 1/3 of my scunreads on d3 was correct.

37. ISO #3837
    Ganelon

I will actually laugh my ass off if only townies voted Ozy. Lol

38. ISO #3838

39. ISO #3839

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Frinckles I'd like to propose a + 24 hours addition to the day. It's Christmas, and a lot of people have real life things. Plus, Stealth has been completely AFK for a very long time. It'd give us time to get people back into the game, too.

If you agree with me, please speak up, too.
    Agreed. Granted.

40. ISO #3840
    Ganelon

Mm why would you fucking request an extension.

41. ISO #3841
    Ganelon

You’re literally the most anti/“-Mag player in existence. Bye

42. ISO #3842
    Ganelon

Anyway I’ve posted a lot this game upwards of 670 posts

43. ISO #3843
    Ganelon

Time to fuck off merry Christmas folks.

44. ISO #3844

Goodthing you don't have enough votes to hammer me cuz actress huey is dead
    LOL

You realize how little sense that makes, right? I defended Ozy so hard you thought I was his lover, according to you. But the fact that Ozy was Huey's countertrain doesn't make you have second thoughts? What about no lol.

~~

Time to address your wall of quotes. A lot of posts, very little relevance. You are basically putting your whole "case" against Ozy in there, so let's sum it up.

1: I don't like the fact that you used self meta, your first post gave me bad vibes.
    Okay, that's fair. Nothing strong enough to tunnel someone into oblivion, far from that, but the point is fair. Let's look at the other quotes...

2: I still dislike your opening post, Ozy. I don't like the intent I see behind it (no more details).
    That's more or less the same point. Still, it's fair to push that point. Once again, not strong enough to tunnel someone into oblivion (to the point of calling people who defend him LOVERS).

3: Checking who was viewing the thread not so long ago is a bad way to read people.
    Right. But that's not alignment indicative at all, and has no relevance to a case against him.

4: I scum lean on Ozy because I don't like the intent that I'm getting from his post (the first one).
    Same argument as before, just repeated. Also notice the "I think MM - Ozy is TvS" repeated twice at least in the post, that's fluffy and there is no REAL explaination, just stating thoughts that don't have links between them. Fair, but not a case, once again.

5: I scum read Ozy
    Fair, but that's still not a case!

6: I think scum!ozy would do a gambit with charts.
    Again, the first post, and the "I don't like charts".

7 - 13: A lot of stating that Ozy is scum, but with no real case-making, once again. "You were right when you pushed PTB in that way in some game, so I think you're doing the same with Ozy and are right again" is not a case. Arguing with Ozy on theory points is not a case.

All this proves is that you pushed Ozy, and if you consider that to be your exhaustive case, well, congratulations! You're just proved my point : your push revolves solely around "I don't like Ozy's first post, and I don't like the charts that come from it. I see a scum intent behind that."

That's a fair reason for a medium scumread. For a vote, maybe, too. But for the death tunnel of oblivion, for calling people who defend him lover with scum!ozy, for saying "YOU ARE IGNORING MY CASE!!!!!" and supposedly raging at people because they don't "acknowledge" your very few, poorly explained and poorly detailed points? No way. @Chip Skylark That's what you're trusting, really? Look at the case. This is the post, btw : www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45795-S-FM-292-Silent-Night-14P?p=841332&viewfull=1#post841332

@Light_Yagami You too, look at it if you still have doubts.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

45. ISO #3845

Mm why would you fucking request an extension.
    Because fair-play, Christmas, and real lives. I'd say that's good enough. Right now, we have a player who has not showed up since two full game days...
    You’re literally the most anti/“-Mag player in existence. Bye
    Umm, what? Why are you angry at me, having 24 hours more won't kill anyone...

Also, unironical Merry Christmas, Mag. Literally every time that was said this game, it was more or less to bitch at people lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Agreed. Granted.
    Thanks!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

46. ISO #3846

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall people are not notified if they're roleblocked
    That means that Blink is not mechanically confirmed scum. Still, he's scummy as fuck, as my recent big post shows. His "case" of supposed great contribution, his "Y'ALL DON'T READ THE THREAD REEEE" behavior, all of that is a big lie to cover the fact that he didn't really scum hunt at all in this game.

47. ISO #3847
    Ganelon

Oh yeah you’re right if Huey is scum he was the actress which means SolidD took no action that night... hmm
    so it’s not possible for Huey and SolidD to both be scum
    -vote blinkskater

it has to be blink, or Kira. Huey can’t be scum with SolidD which means he literally has to be scum with blink

48. ISO #3848
    Ganelon

Tbh there’s a few microreasons as to why Huey and Mm have to be town... and no microreasons for blink to be town. It has to be blink or else we’re fucked
    Regardless, it’s completely bullshit to accuse me of being antitown this game when D3 I was literally the only one trying apart from aamirus

49. ISO #3849
    Ganelon

Kira, for future reference please never again in a million years ever mention you’ve figured out someone’s role. And... please read your fucking rolecard.

50. ISO #3850
    Ganelon

And never soft Doctor d1 in this setup.