S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 50
Register

User Tag List

Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,500 of 4142
  1. ISO #2451

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Ok MM. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING ANYTHING THIS GAME.

DID YOU NOT SEE ME SAY I WAS GONNA VOTE OZY EARLIER ON, DID YOU NOT SEE MY EARLIER READS, ARE YOU BEING PURPOSEFULLY IGNORANT?
    seriously @Marshmallow Marshall you seem to not even know that mag is your angel...

PLEASE fucking read the thread.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #2452

Ok MM. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING ANYTHING THIS GAME.

DID YOU NOT SEE ME SAY I WAS GONNA VOTE OZY EARLIER ON, DID YOU NOT SEE MY EARLIER READS, ARE YOU BEING PURPOSEFULLY IGNORANT?
    I did see your intent to do it. I also saw that you voted him riiight when Blink did, just like when scums see townies get on a townie's wagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2453

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I said that I didn't think there was a scum in the caroler list. If anything imo it's a neutral, huey came in as tonny after I read his posts. and found that I agree'd with where he was coming from and to me it seems to check out.

And I can't see in any way shape or form how you would pull that I was trying to direct the lynch towards sb16, it's just not there as I was actively pushing you and whoever I thought your allies to be.

It seems to me that you're implying that huey and I are aligned there without actually committing to it, so please tell me what you actually think instead of being so vague?
    Ok, let me repeat my self for like the 5th time now:
    -I see a carol list of 3 players.
    -I see 2 of those players saying "yeah, if anyone of us 3 is not-town, its the 3rd guy".
    -I find it suspicious.

Now, I personally think you are more likely town than mafia, because I believe you to be the caroler.
    However.
    I consistently find your slot to be suspicious.

Also, really not a big fan of your mindset that people should only think that your intentions are that what you're saying directly.
    This game is Mafia, a game of lies...

4. ISO #2454

seriously @Marshmallow Marshall you seem to not even know that mag is your angel...

PLEASE fucking read the thread.
    I will be honest and say that I will very probably never read the > 500 posts that were made in no time, at least not in depth. I will just look at them, point out strange things and check the claims. However, I literally do not have time to read all of this + to keep posting, it would require me to sit at my computer for all day and night, which you cannot ask from me.

It doesn't change anything to my read on Huey, though.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #2455

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Outlining a scummy sentence is one thing. Twisting its meaning to make it become scummy is another. Don't twist my words.

You literally make a post about twisting words while... twisting my words. Ironic, isn't it...
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #2456

No, you literally tried to save what you could of your towncred after saying a complete lie and being outed with it lol. Plus, you literally had nothing sticking out in my mind when I was thinking about you, which is why you were null. The thing that stuck out is a super scummy post.

Mhmm, that is right lol, and quite funny

Also, this post makes me think more safely that Ozy is town. That's not the kind of post you make when you are scum knowing the guy you're pushing is town, and Ozy's general behavior at Huey is just not a bussing behavior. + a lot of townpoints here.

As for your indignation at my read on you, Ozy, it wasn't just activity. It was about helpfulness, solviness, and things that stick out as town tells. You had a town tell drought, and it just ended.
    Ozy and Huey are never SVS here did you actually consider that?

7. ISO #2457

That is the back and forth i had with Blink over all this with my big Ramble post added at the end so you can see this has not just arrived from nowhere

Spoiler : For MM :
    POST #2358 FROM BLINK
    @Huey The Long I read your posts, your stealth read is pretty dependent on a scum ozy right?

I think we have far more to gain then lynching ozy because he's been openly more scummy then SB16.

SB16 has shown flashes of town imo and his read on EFE P much went hand in hand with mine so with your post I'm reading it as a tad opportunistic but I feel like I agree with it mostly except for the part about stealth being implicated with ozy. I agree with stealth being implicated with yagami possibly if yagami flips scum, but i'd need further investigation on that end of the spectrum.

Like your reads are similiar to mine and it doesn't really feel sheepish it feels like it's coming from you specifically and is seemingly townish in pov (it coincides with my feelings yes but doesn't feel like a sheep.)
    POST #2364 FROM MYSELF

I agree and i do plan on flipping to Ozy a bit later into this second half of the day, i just wanted to see if Stealth would reply. I originally thought hitting within the Carol may be a good idea but i didnt know that Neutrals could be a part of that and while i dont think Stealth is the lover. By hitting outside the carol its highly unlikely that the mafia will kill within it because if they do its helping us and so we have a good starting point going into Day 3. Furthermore a lynch outside on somebody who looks scummy will give us more information potentially then hitting within the carol, especially if we do hit the scum.
    POST #2378 FROM BLINK

I agree with you also here in that we need to hear an analysis from SB16 and see who he thinks we should lync h and why. You giving your has actually helped me a great deal because you were pretty scummy via minimum content + analysis on the thread, but I can see you being busy as a reason. I don't scum/town read people ever for activity anymore, so this contents you put out today fmpov has been pretty towny.

You make a very good point when you say scum will always hit outside the carol, that's not something that crossed my mind untill now, so if we lynch where our actualy scumreads lie because the players inside the carol imo don't seem as informative enough because I now think you have a good chance of being town and I still think there's a good chance at Sb16 being an actual neutral.

The perfect thing for stealt hto say if he rolled neutral was exeactly what he said when he entered the game lol. I do think that his overall thought process has been towny and that his efe read aligned with mine pretty solidly in his own way so I do have a hard time seeing him as scum here. He did have some weird interactions with Yagami that I could see as being SVS tho, and naz pointed something out about a read stealth gave on MM that seemed really fishy with no progression there, but SB16's response to that wasn't scummy it seemed natural.
    POST #2401 FROM MYSELF

WARNING - THIS IS A BIT OF A RAMBLE AS I JUST TYPE OUT MY THOUGHTS AS THEY COME TO ME TRYNA FIGURE THIS OUT

So looking at your reads in line with Ozy and Stealth (my other 2 scum reads at this moment in time)

You Scumread Myself, Kovath (town but now dead), Efe (Town but now dead) and Aamirus (who i believe to be town)

You town reads of Ozy, Stealth and Light.

Now i just saw your new reads list and it doesnt change my position just edits the reasons.

So what i can see from this new reads list is not much has changed on the scum side but you moved Ozy to probs town but may not be town due to lower contributions.

So if i was to read you as Scum, that means either Stealth is Neutral and Light is Scum. OR Stealth is town and Blink is scum. OR Stealth is town, Blink is Neutral. OR Stealth is scum, Light is town.

I think the most likely of those four, from interactions, reads and whatnot, is the last one, that Stealth would be the Neutral and Light is not scum. Which would mean the Scum Team is Ozy/MM/Light.

My brain is getting very frazzled trying to word this and figure it all out.

My three scum teams that i think are possible:
    Ozy/Stealth/Light
    Ozy/Stealth/MM
    Ozy/MM/Light

Now, Ozy thinks your town, Ozy thinks Stealth is town, and i believe Ozy has no distinct read on Light
    You think Ozy is town, you also think that Stealth and Light is town.
    Light thinks Stealth is scum, he also iirc said he has a large scumread on Ozy, he thinks your town.
    Stealth thinks Ozy is town, Stealth also thinks Light is town and has no read on MM.

I dont think Light would try and Bus Stealth given stealth is in a position where he is generally seen as more towny and so i dont think Light is on a team with stealth. However i do think Stealth could be on a team with Yourself and Ozy.

All 4 of the people thought Efe was Scum and iirc Lynched him. So i would say that at a minimum one of the scums is in that, but i would also think that all the Scums, scum read Efe because he was a relatively easy lynch.

I dont think Light is scum, at this time i retract that, though as time progresses that may change.

I think the Scumteam is Ozy/Stealth/MM. I think we should Lynch Ozy by EoD because he comes through in all 3 of my teams and because of what i have said previously and because lynching out the Carol is better for town.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

8. ISO #2458

you just made a pretty hard assumption from my pov that huey and I are aligned and also not town.
    WHAT THE FUCK?
    He opportunistically sheeps you.
    If I say "you make a good job not outing your scummates" - how could I POSSIBLY refer to you?
    If anything - he does he very best to make you look like his scummate.

9. ISO #2459

Note that if we cannot get all on board for a Huey lynch, I'm perfectly good with lynching Varcron today. I think that's going to flip red, and that noone will oppose this lynch. @Varcron which means you have to vote huey if you want to live

10. ISO #2460

Note that if we cannot get all on board for a Huey lynch, I'm perfectly good with lynching Varcron today. I think that's going to flip red, and that noone will oppose this lynch. @Varcron which means you have to vote huey if you want to live
    This post is damn scummy to hell, somebody tell me it aint.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

11. ISO #2461

12. ISO #2462

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it
    LOL that needs to go in my sig
    Ozy and Huey are never SVS here did you actually consider that?
    Yes... and I townread Ozy, so..................
    .................................................. ...........

13. ISO #2463

14. ISO #2464

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK?
    If I say "you make a good job not outing your scummates" - how could I POSSIBLY refer to you?
    ^ exactly.
    This post is damn scummy to hell, somebody tell me it aint.
    Maybe it is lol. The fact is that I am pretty sure that both of you are scum, and at the very least one of you is for sure. I'm simply showing the options Varcron has right now ^^ maybe it's a bit manipulative, but it's still true and, in this instance, pro-town.

15. ISO #2465

^ exactly.

Maybe it is lol. The fact is that I am pretty sure that both of you are scum, and at the very least one of you is for sure. I'm simply showing the options Varcron has right now ^^ maybe it's a bit manipulative, but it's still true and, in this instance, pro-town.
    I dont think being Manipulative is ever pro town, like you are tryna bend somebody to your will through threats here, that aint a big dick town move, thats a small dick scum move.

16. ISO #2466

-I see 2 of those players saying "yeah, if anyone of us 3 is not-town, its the 3rd guy".
    -I find it suspicious.

Now, I personally think you are more likely town than mafia, because I believe you to be the caroler.
    However.

Also, really not a big fan of your mindset that people should only think that your intentions are that what you're saying directly.
    Sure, i'll repeat myself again. I didn't initially say that I instantly thought stealth to be neutral over huey.

I'm going to say i'm fucking town because I am that leaves Sb16 and Huey as not town.

If you think that huey and I could be scum aligned because we have the same overall assessment of SB16 being a neutral over town then Yeah okay that's fine.

Am I trying to push the lynch on to stealth as you have repeated that I was "softly" trying to do? NOT ONE BIT. because i am focused on you and who I think your allies to be.

The bottom part is just a discredit tbh

Huey came on I analyzed his pists

17. ISO #2467

18. ISO #2468

OHh, right. Really loved your reasoning of my day1 btw "he was top contributer first half day1, then only one of the top at the 2nd half. his lowered his efforts, therefore i lower my town read on him!"
    If you could have a more reasonable read plz..
    LMFAO THE FUCKING IRONY
    u literally scumread all the low posters yesterday
    FJKLSFJSDF

19. ISO #2469

Something strange: by association, it is extremely weird to put Huey and Aamirus as SvS because of the carol. I think it's TvS... and the townie between them would be Aamirus.

20. ISO #2470

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I disagree, as much as I think blinkskater could be scum currently, MM is certainly not at all.

-vote Huey the Long
    To add on to my previous post, Ozy isn't scum either because of his contributions and helpful reads, if y'all thought I was smoking when I quoted Huey for voting ozy

21. ISO #2471

22. ISO #2472

I dont think being Manipulative is ever pro town, like you are tryna bend somebody to your will through threats here, that aint a big dick town move, thats a small dick scum move.
    It's more like a good townie move who uses manipulation (or rather forcing people to do things because of the circumstances; I'm actually not sure "manipulative" was the right word, it's more like putting a gun on their head) when scums are more or less caught.

23. ISO #2473

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    To add on to my previous post, Ozy isn't scum either because of his contributions and helpful reads, if y'all thought I was smoking when I quoted Huey for voting ozy
    This is a weak ass, bitch ass move and i think your town my guy.

24. ISO #2474

25. ISO #2475

Huey is at L-2.

I am not removing my vote.

Votecount :

Huey The Long (5 [L-2]):
    Magoroth, OzyWho, Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall, Varcron
    OzyWho (3 [L-4]):
    blinkskater, Caustic, Huey The Long
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    Varcron (1 [L-6]):
    Chip Skylark

26. ISO #2476

Right lemme get my LW in order cause when i die yall townies who lynched me need to step the fuck up and say, alright my guys i am fucking sorry, lets lynch Ozy, lets lynch MM, lets lynch either Stealth or Yagami but probably stealth.

27. ISO #2477

28. ISO #2478

I'll try to forget that part of the meta xD

Wait, so SHE claims to have recieved the carol? ... that sucks, because I think she's scum lol. Strange.
    carol could be made up b/c kovath could have been caroler and she is the janitor
    OR
    no one has claimed RB yet and she could be consort that didn't leave the house (less likely but ? )

two alternate things to think about other than her being cit

29. ISO #2479

WHAT THE FUCK?
    HE FUCKING POSTED A WHOLE ANALYSIS THAT YOU STILL IGNORE. An analysis on the conclusion he came to and you call it opportunistically sheeping? HE clearly said that he was going to freaking end up voteing you because he believes you to be scum and said why and all you can say is, fuck his analysis he voted me the same time blink did hes scum? I can't I just can't anymore.

You make a post about how it's suspicious that huey and I are coming to the same conclusion, you've been thinking i've been open wolfing all game, which would make me believe you think i could be scum, you post shit and then take no responsibility for what your actually posting and try to spin it else where I'm taking a step away now before this get's worse

30. ISO #2480

HMMMM? This post literally screams "Oh no, I got caught lying!".

Varcron is now my 2nd lynch choice, right after Huey. Huey is still a better lynch, because there is:

- A pretty good chance of red flip IMO
    - Possibility to "solve the carol" Aamirus claims to have recieved, therefore helping everyone reading Blinkskater, Stealthbomber (the other caroled people) and Aamirus herself.

And that is why we should CHOO CHOO on Huey.
    i don't think it guarantees the other 2 in the carol to be town
    it says "AT LEAST ONE non-town " in the role card lol

31. ISO #2481

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    carol could be made up b/c kovath could have been caroler and she is the janitor
    OR
    no one has claimed RB yet and she could be consort that didn't leave the house (less likely but ? )

two alternate things to think about other than her being cit
    Yes, but the content she would have chosen to put in the carol as scum would be strangely pro-town, unless my reads are just 100% wrong in my town core, which I refuse to believe. Stealth and Blink reads are sacred there.

32. ISO #2482

It's just midnight, calm down XD

Yes, I missed a big part of the thread. I read start of D2 and as soon as I arrived in the thread, but between that, I don't know. Which is why I asked for a list of claims and feedbacks, but nobody ever replied to that request.
    no one's claimed anything besides no feedback ur pretty much caught up;
    still bugging me that no one was rb

33. ISO #2483

LMFAO THE FUCKING IRONY
    u literally scumread all the low posters yesterday
    FJKLSFJSDF
    If you are refering to my 2 "behavior" tables - it's no coincidence that half of those points were about Activity. The intent of those 2 tables were to encourage activity.

If you are refering to my personal reads - not my fault that active players did their best to portray themselves as townie, which leaved it only open for the inactives to be the scum. Besides, it's nothing unusual for townies to be more active than scum.

34. ISO #2484

i don't think it guarantees the other 2 in the carol to be town
    it says "AT LEAST ONE non-town " in the role card lol
    It doesn't, indeed. However, it's a possiblity, and my town core happens to be made of the two other players, soooo...

35. ISO #2485

Thread Information

There are currently 24 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 15 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, aamirus, Chip Skylark, Frinckles, Huey The Long, Light_Yagami+, Magoroth+, OzyWho+, Varcron

15 guests? O.O we have spies guys
    @Magoroth I'm curious. When people like aamirus said that you were "like an AFK although you were top poster", were they right? In other words, did you fake contribution this game?

36. ISO #2486

37. ISO #2487

no one's claimed anything besides no feedback ur pretty much caught up;
    still bugging me that no one was rb
    Hmm, strange, indeed. Maybe the Consort stayed home hoping to recieve a carol?

38. ISO #2488

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    "twisting words!!!!@ BOO HOHOOAGFWEA"
    lmfaooooooo
    she has a point MM u turd
    Ozy highlighting JUST that and nothing else after (all the posts where he said he DOES NOT want to lynch efe or his vote on light_yagami or the fact that huey never voted efe yesterday)

I think it's a ozy/varcron/yagam? scumteam

LETS FUCKING GO
    could see this but exchange out yagami for someone else

-I find it suspicious.

However.

this post is a yikes

39. ISO #2489

40. ISO #2490

lining up lynches???? open wolf??!

41. ISO #2491

That is the back and forth i had with Blink over all this with my big Ramble post added at the end so you can see this has not just arrived from nowhere

Spoiler : For MM :
    POST #2358 FROM BLINK

POST #2364 FROM MYSELF

POST #2378 FROM BLINK

POST #2401 FROM MYSELF

By the way, Huey and Blink are never SvS here. If (or more like when) Huey flips red, Blink becomes more or less confirmed town.

42. ISO #2492

43. ISO #2493

YEAH WTF?
    I clearly quotes Blink. It says Yagami. And links to a yagami post too.
    wtf?
    Strange. This looks like a bug lol, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't try to make it look like Yagami actually typed normally

44. ISO #2494

lining up lynches???? open wolf??!
    Nah, showing my thoughts on my scumreads and forcing votes to happen.

45. ISO #2495

Thread Information

There are currently 24 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 15 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, aamirus, Chip Skylark, Frinckles, Huey The Long, Light_Yagami+, Magoroth+, OzyWho+, Varcron

15 guests? O.O we have spies guys
    @Magoroth I'm curious. When people like aamirus said that you were "like an AFK although you were top poster", were they right? In other words, did you fake contribution this game?
    now that he's out he doesn't care lol
    he can still win when dead

46. ISO #2496

Huey is at L-2.

I am not removing my vote.

Votecount :

Huey The Long (5 [L-2]):
    Magoroth, OzyWho, Stealthbomber16, Marshmallow Marshall, Varcron
    OzyWho (3 [L-4]):
    blinkskater, Caustic, Huey The Long
    blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    Varcron (1 [L-6]):
    Chip Skylark
    Im Not Moving My Vote Till I Hear From Caustic Again..

47. ISO #2497

now that he's out he doesn't care lol
    he can still win when dead
    I know. What I want to know is if Aamirus was right or not, to help me read her. If he truly is my ally (and the Town's), he should answer lol

48. ISO #2498

Ozy highlighting JUST that and nothing else after (all the posts where he said he DOES NOT want to lynch efe or his vote on light_yagami or the fact that huey never voted efe yesterday)
    Who? What are you talking about?
    Did I say I don't want to lynch efe?
    Please be clearer

49. ISO #2499

I have just done my Last Will, i am expecting death here but i will still try and fight it.

For me not to die here we need to lynch Ozy, he is the only real workable train. Furthermore him being scum makes it a solid train to go on.

Chip, Aamirus, Light, Solid D.

2 of you at a minimum would need to vote Ozy so it goes to RNG, 3 of you so i cant die.
    I dont think anybody on the train on me will switch, all 3 scum are on said train, Varcron is town, he isnt scum i think and Mag is the Angel.

I have outlined why i think MM is scum, why i think Stealth and Ozy are scum. I can answer any Qs anybody has from here on out.

50. ISO #2500

Going off now. I'm happy with where my vote is, and happy with the L-2 on Huey. Don't let the train lose momentum, people. There are 9 members browsing the thread right now, and there may be some AFKs, but they can't ALL be AFKs. I am going to commit a heinous crime and say that I would not be against turboing Huey as of now. It would give us info to work with, whatever the flip is, and even more if the flip is red, which is extremely likely.

And yes, I know that Blink will now scumread me for it xD