S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 49
Register

User Tag List

Page 49 of 83 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 4142
  1. ISO #2401

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Of course, being the only one out of the towncore and in the carol is annoying for you xD

Why do you point this out, btw?
    WARNING - THIS IS A BIT OF A RAMBLE AS I JUST TYPE OUT MY THOUGHTS AS THEY COME TO ME TRYNA FIGURE THIS OUT

So looking at your reads in line with Ozy and Stealth (my other 2 scum reads at this moment in time)

You Scumread Myself, Kovath (town but now dead), Efe (Town but now dead) and Aamirus (who i believe to be town)

You town reads of Ozy, Stealth and Light.

Now i just saw your new reads list and it doesnt change my position just edits the reasons.

So what i can see from this new reads list is not much has changed on the scum side but you moved Ozy to probs town but may not be town due to lower contributions.

So if i was to read you as Scum, that means either Stealth is Neutral and Light is Scum. OR Stealth is town and Blink is scum. OR Stealth is town, Blink is Neutral. OR Stealth is scum, Light is town.

I think the most likely of those four, from interactions, reads and whatnot, is the last one, that Stealth would be the Neutral and Light is not scum. Which would mean the Scum Team is Ozy/MM/Light.

My brain is getting very frazzled trying to word this and figure it all out.

My three scum teams that i think are possible:
    Ozy/Stealth/Light
    Ozy/Stealth/MM
    Ozy/MM/Light

Now, Ozy thinks your town, Ozy thinks Stealth is town, and i believe Ozy has no distinct read on Light
    You think Ozy is town, you also think that Stealth and Light is town.
    Light thinks Stealth is scum, he also iirc said he has a large scumread on Ozy, he thinks your town.
    Stealth thinks Ozy is town, Stealth also thinks Light is town and has no read on MM.

I dont think Light would try and Bus Stealth given stealth is in a position where he is generally seen as more towny and so i dont think Light is on a team with stealth. However i do think Stealth could be on a team with Yourself and Ozy.

All 4 of the people thought Efe was Scum and iirc Lynched him. So i would say that at a minimum one of the scums is in that, but i would also think that all the Scums, scum read Efe because he was a relatively easy lynch.

I dont think Light is scum, at this time i retract that, though as time progresses that may change.

I think the Scumteam is Ozy/Stealth/MM. I think we should Lynch Ozy by EoD because he comes through in all 3 of my teams and because of what i have said previously and because lynching out the Carol is better for town.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

2. ISO #2402

3. ISO #2403

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

[QUOTE=Light_Yagami;839905]How Do U Know MM Isnt Tricking You? To Make You Think He Is Town? But Mag Is Neutral Not Town.. How Can He Be Town If He Is Neutral?[/QUOTE

If MM is neutral it's pretty much the same as him being town at this point tbh.

He's pro town playing from what I think to be a towns POV.

He's also producing reads on players that I feel he just CAN'T re-create as scum.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #2404

How is the fact that both - blink an huey - consider lynching outside of the list because they think there is a neutral?
    Huey thinks its stealth. Fair enough.
    God knows what blink thinks. he has called huey both - town and neutral - like twice now. Also I think calling SB16 both - neutral or scum...

5. ISO #2405

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I think the most likely of those four, from interactions, reads and whatnot, is the last one, that Stealth would be the Neutral and Light is not scum. Which would mean the Scum Team is Ozy/MM/Light.

This Sentence Is One Big Contradiction...

6. ISO #2406

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Blink calling Huey a neutral.

Blink calling Huey a Town

Blink calling Huey a neutral.

@blinkskater
    can you make up your mind and tell us if you think huey is town is neutral?
    Feels to me like you BOTH are making up bullshit statements in order to softly direct a push to either Stealth or me.
    I think he's neutral playing pro-town if you're forcing me to give an absolute...

I'm fucking trying to figure it out and I said I DON'T want to push a lynch on stealth but you fail to mention that right?

If you havn't noticed either I have been activley trying to push a lynch on you so don't re-create shit to make it look like i'm fucking softly trying to push a lynch onto you or stealth when i clearly am not trying to push one on stealth and am CLEARLY trying to push one onto you and who I think your partners to be

7. ISO #2407

[QUOTE=blinkskater;839909]
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    How Do U Know MM Isnt Tricking You? To Make You Think He Is Town? But Mag Is Neutral Not Town.. How Can He Be Town If He Is Neutral?[/QUOTE

If MM is neutral it's pretty much the same as him being town at this point tbh.

He's pro town playing from what I think to be a towns POV.

He's also producing reads on players that I feel he just CAN'T re-create as scum.
    Fair Enough... Fair Enough.. And I Agree With That About The Reads List.. Just Wanted Your Thoughts On The Matter..

8. ISO #2408

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So day 1 I started pushing Ozy and Varcon had said I was scummy over and over again. I stopped pushing ozy and Varcon didn't pursue a lynch on me or try to asses my alignment.

Day 2 I am currently pushing ozy. Varcon comes in and still says I'm scummy and trys to create a fabricated case on me being flip floppy on mags alignment when there was a claim midway through that he fails to mention.

I think this is a clear attempt to discredit me and push the train I'm trying to get going again OFF ozy and onto myself.

-vote varcron

@OzyWho how do you feel about THIS vote hmm?
    As I agreed earlier with Chip on this day - we both voted varcron to push that slot to encourage activity. Now he is here, but haven't paid much attention to that slot. Hopefully isn't the most inactive one anymore?
    Judging only by Day1 - that slot had a mindset of "whose opinions should I copy next?" - which does look scummy tbh.
    As judging by Day2 - haven't paid much attention to what he has said yet.

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

This Sentence Is One Big Contradiction...
    Oh fuck yeah i edited the fourth one on after i finsihed it all and forgot to change that, should read is the last one, that stealth would be scum and Light isnt scum. or somet like that which makes the scum team Ozy/Stealth/MM.

As i said at the top, one big ramble as i try to jot down my ideas.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

@Huey The Long
    Could you give your reasons why you scumread MM?
    It comes off as sudden and you didn't reason it.
    Oh yeah i will, give me a second im in a game rn but i will when im out.

13. ISO #2413

Oh fuck yeah i edited the fourth one on after i finsihed it all and forgot to change that, should read is the last one, that stealth would be scum and Light isnt scum. or somet like that which makes the scum team Ozy/Stealth/MM.

As i said at the top, one big ramble as i try to jot down my ideas.
    No I Read It All But Saw That And Wanted To Point It Out To See What You Would Say.. But If MM Is Town Read By A Majority Of PPL Wouldnt That Make MM Not Scum Based On How Most Other PPL View Him?

14. ISO #2414

when you lock me as town doesn't that make you think i'm scum tho : (
    I'll try to forget that part of the meta xD
    She received a Carol and thats it, she didnt claim a specific role.
    Wait, so SHE claims to have recieved the carol? ... that sucks, because I think she's scum lol. Strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #2415

16. ISO #2416

I'll try to forget that part of the meta xD

Wait, so SHE claims to have recieved the carol? ... that sucks, because I think she's scum lol. Strange.
    did you miss ALL of that?

There's tons of analysis and shit in there about why I think she's telling the truth and others ALSO WTF U NOCTOURNAL FRENCHIE!

17. ISO #2417

I said I DON'T want to push a lynch on stealth but you fail to mention that right?
    Ohh, right. Because - if you WERE a mafia softly trying to direct a lynch towards SB16 - you TOTALLY wouldn't be subtle about it, and we TAKE WHAT YOU SAY AT FACE VALUE and NOT LOOKING at any possible angle, correct? Because, obviously, thats now what you do in Mafia...

18. ISO #2418

No I Read It All But Saw That And Wanted To Point It Out To See What You Would Say.. But If MM Is Town Read By A Majority Of PPL Wouldnt That Make MM Not Scum Based On How Most Other PPL View Him?
    You scumread stealth with me but dont most people townread stealth?

19. ISO #2419

20. ISO #2420

No I was p deadset on mag being scum before the claim, this is straight up BS

I think you're trying to push a false narrative here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    He was flip flopping until that point, is what I needed to add in there.
    HMMMM? This post literally screams "Oh no, I got caught lying!".

Varcron is now my 2nd lynch choice, right after Huey. Huey is still a better lynch, because there is:

- A pretty good chance of red flip IMO
    - Possibility to "solve the carol" Aamirus claims to have recieved, therefore helping everyone reading Blinkskater, Stealthbomber (the other caroled people) and Aamirus herself.

And that is why we should CHOO CHOO on Huey.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #2421

So day 1 I started pushing Ozy and Varcon had said I was scummy over and over again. I stopped pushing ozy and Varcon didn't pursue a lynch on me or try to asses my alignment.

Day 2 I am currently pushing ozy. Varcon comes in and still says I'm scummy and trys to create a fabricated case on me being flip floppy on mags alignment when there was a claim midway through that he fails to mention.

I think this is a clear attempt to discredit me and push the train I'm trying to get going again OFF ozy and onto myself.

-vote varcron

@OzyWho how do you feel about THIS vote hmm?
    Discredit you? I'm responding like a guy who's just read those posts, and I posted my thoughts based on what I read quite literally five minutes before.

22. ISO #2422

23. ISO #2423

did you miss ALL of that?

There's tons of analysis and shit in there about why I think she's telling the truth and others ALSO WTF U NOCTOURNAL FRENCHIE!
    It's just midnight, calm down XD

Yes, I missed a big part of the thread. I read start of D2 and as soon as I arrived in the thread, but between that, I don't know. Which is why I asked for a list of claims and feedbacks, but nobody ever replied to that request.

24. ISO #2424

@OzyWho are you just ignoring the actual content of my posts completely now, and only cherry picking when I'm trying to gauge a players alignment?
    Do I get this right?
    You want me to either comment on everything you say or nothing at all?

Like, dude. So many times now you have stated that you wish everyone to take everything you say at face value. Not question your intentions AT ALL. Cmoon dude.

25. ISO #2425

Ohh, right. Because - if you WERE a mafia softly trying to direct a lynch towards SB16 - you TOTALLY wouldn't be subtle about it, and we TAKE WHAT YOU SAY AT FACE VALUE and NOT LOOKING at any possible angle, correct? Because, obviously, thats now what you do in Mafia...
    what the heck dude where did I show ANYWHERE that I wanted to even think about lynching sb16

your thoughts are so in-coherent and you seem so convinced I subtly want an sb16 lynch when I am ACTIVLEY trying to lynch you and who I think your partners to be. If I have to keep repeating myself every single post because you cherry pick what you want to discredit me about via my posts then I gladly will.

26. ISO #2426

Short list of reads - UPDATED

TOWN CORE

Magoroth (Angel)
    Blinkskater
    Stealthbomber16

Very probably town

Light_Yagami

Probably town but I don't know anymore, the read has decayed because of lower contributions and little pro-town impacts later on

OzyWho

Medium townreads

Caustic
    Chip Skylark

Low townreads

Solid D.

-- NULL LINE --

Pretty scummy

Aamirus

VERY scummy

Varcron

Scum (or at least non-town) by PoE of the carol (the two other guys in the carol are in my town core), and just individually scummy by behavior : Huey the Long, our lynch today

27. ISO #2427

Do I get this right?
    You want me to either comment on everything you say or nothing at all?

Like, dude. So many times now you have stated that you wish everyone to take everything you say at face value. Not question your intentions AT ALL. Cmoon dude.
    I post something and you completely ignore what i'm saying and come up with a conclusion that has nothing to do with what i'm even saying

28. ISO #2428

Short list of reads - UPDATED

TOWN CORE

Magoroth (Angel)
    Blinkskater
    Stealthbomber16

Very probably town

Light_Yagami

Probably town but I don't know anymore, the read has decayed because of lower contributions and little pro-town impacts later on

OzyWho

Medium townreads

Caustic
    Chip Skylark

Low townreads

Solid D.

-- NULL LINE --

Pretty scummy

Aamirus

VERY scummy

Varcron

Scum (or at least non-town) by PoE of the carol (the two other guys in the carol are in my town core), and just individually scummy by behavior : Huey the Long, our lynch today
    I'm not particularly sure how one mispost on my part constituted an instant second lynch, but by all means, if you need to go through me to find your scum go ahead.

29. ISO #2429

Varcron is now my 2nd lynch choice, right after Huey. Huey is still a better lynch, because there is:

- A pretty good chance of red flip IMO
    - Possibility to "solve the carol" Aamirus claims to have recieved, therefore helping everyone reading Blinkskater, Stealthbomber (the other caroled people) and Aamirus herself.
    You did forget to add clarity on my and your slot. As far as I'm concerned - we both were pushing for a Huey lynch the most.
    Coincidentally, we are in Hueys list of 3 scums.
    COINCIDENTALLY

30. ISO #2430

I post something and you completely ignore what i'm saying and come up with a conclusion that has nothing to do with what i'm even saying
    Frinckles did this exact same thing to me in la-cosa nostra as you are doing now. I am even more sure on your alignment now.

-vote ozywho

I don't see any way of anyone talking me out of pushing an ozy lynch today albeit some miraculous claim that I don't see happening.

31. ISO #2431

32. ISO #2432

lol I just realized.
    aamirus, to my knowledge, being the only player who doesn't townread MM - that makes her and Mag enemies per Mag's win condition.
    When did Magoroth claim to be my guardian angel?

33. ISO #2433

34. ISO #2434

I do that all the time as town though. Outlining a scummy sentence is normal...?
    What the frick? Excuse me? You spend a whole day whining about "twisting words!!!!@ BOO HOHOOAGFWEA" and now say this?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

35. ISO #2435

what the heck dude where did I show ANYWHERE that I wanted to even think about lynching sb16
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't you say, multiple times now, that you think that the list has 2 townies and 1 neutral - SB16.
    Yeah, perhaps you never said you want a SB16 lynch.
    But can you REALLY NOT SEE how it COULD BE INTERPRETED as you trying to SUBTLY direct the attention towards SB16 OUT OF THE 3 PLAYERS IN YOUR LIST?
    Quite the strange coincidence that you both, you and Huey, do it, isn't it?

Like wtf am I supposed to make of that.
    A carol list of 3, 2 of those are saying "yeah if anyone here is not town, its the 3rd guy, not us."

36. ISO #2436

37. ISO #2437

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'm not particularly sure how one mispost on my part constituted an instant second lynch, but by all means, if you need to go through me to find your scum go ahead.
    No, you literally tried to save what you could of your towncred after saying a complete lie and being outed with it lol. Plus, you literally had nothing sticking out in my mind when I was thinking about you, which is why you were null. The thing that stuck out is a super scummy post.
    You did forget to add clarity on my and your slot. As far as I'm concerned - we both were pushing for a Huey lynch the most.
    Coincidentally, we are in Hueys list of 3 scums.
    COINCIDENTALLY
    Mhmm, that is right lol, and quite funny

Also, this post makes me think more safely that Ozy is town. That's not the kind of post you make when you are scum knowing the guy you're pushing is town, and Ozy's general behavior at Huey is just not a bussing behavior. + a lot of townpoints here.

As for your indignation at my read on you, Ozy, it wasn't just activity. It was about helpfulness, solviness, and things that stick out as town tells. You had a town tell drought, and it just ended.

38. ISO #2438

So i believe MM to be scum for 2 reasons.

Number one is the way he has been acting since day one pretty much. From the time i backed up Efe and said he was town he seemed suspicious of me, he went on to question the coherence of my post which is fair tbqh but when i went ahead and summarised it and made my position clear he ignored it outright and to this day has decided to use it as a reason against me. Purposefully putting me within a bad light. Now following this Ozy, somebody who i also think to be scum started using this exact, this exact same post. A post which was later cleared up by myself. The Naz/Voss Archon even mentioned this before saying that the posts afterwards made my position clear but Ozy and MM seemed to still use it. To me it seems almost planned beforehand, that they sat in Scum chat and said. Ok, Huey is who we push tomos, use this against him yada yada.

Secondly is who reads him as what, who he is reading and who is lynched. He lynched Efe, all 3 of the scum i believed lynched Efe. I was one of the only people to keep my lynch off efe and one of the only people who placed efe as town. Now i dont know the Meta, maybe he was playing in a scummy way Meta wise but i still contend all the scum or at the very least, 2/3 of the scum was on Efe. Now MM also saw Kovath as Scum. Very little people saw Kovath as scum and the only other person who did was Caustic. Kovath was clearly not scum, he was town as confirmed by the fact no Lover deaths occured. Furthermore MM is trying now to distance himself somewhat from Ozy, whom i believe to be his scummate. This to me seems like light bussing. And the reads towards MM and the reads MM have correlate with who i think scum is.

I will say if the scumteam is Stealth/Ozy/MM i deserve a medal.

39. ISO #2439

When did Magoroth claim to be my guardian angel?
    here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -lwI'm angel, MM is my target.
    I tried to play this like a townie would, and I think some of my reads are not too bad:
    -SolidD/OzyWho = SvT I think, one of them is scum
    -kovath is unreadable atm but I think he's town.
    -blink... is town. I painted him hard but I'm certain he's town, hes not dead tonight
    -MM is prolly town, not surethat's all
    my full lw

40. ISO #2440

41. ISO #2441

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    What the frick? Excuse me? You spend a whole day whining about "twisting words!!!!@ BOO HOHOOAGFWEA" and now say this?
    Outlining a scummy sentence is one thing. Twisting its meaning to make it become scummy is another. Don't twist my words.

You literally make a post about twisting words while... twisting my words. Ironic, isn't it...

42. ISO #2442

Spoiler : quote :

Number one is the way he has been acting since day one pretty much. From the time i backed up Efe and said he was town he seemed suspicious of me, he went on to question the coherence of my post which is fair tbqh but when i went ahead and summarised it and made my position clear he ignored it outright and to this day has decided to use it as a reason against me. Purposefully putting me within a bad light. Now following this Ozy, somebody who i also think to be scum started using this exact, this exact same post. A post which was later cleared up by myself. The Naz/Voss Archon even mentioned this before saying that the posts afterwards made my position clear but Ozy and MM seemed to still use it. To me it seems almost planned beforehand, that they sat in Scum chat and said. Ok, Huey is who we push tomos, use this against him yada yada.

Secondly is who reads him as what, who he is reading and who is lynched. He lynched Efe, all 3 of the scum i believed lynched Efe. I was one of the only people to keep my lynch off efe and one of the only people who placed efe as town. Now i dont know the Meta, maybe he was playing in a scummy way Meta wise but i still contend all the scum or at the very least, 2/3 of the scum was on Efe. Now MM also saw Kovath as Scum. Very little people saw Kovath as scum and the only other person who did was Caustic. Kovath was clearly not scum, he was town as confirmed by the fact no Lover deaths occured. Furthermore MM is trying now to distance himself somewhat from Ozy, whom i believe to be his scummate. This to me seems like light bussing. And the reads towards MM and the reads MM have correlate with who i think scum is.

@Huey The Long
    I want to compliment you by the way.
    You're doing a very good job on not outing your scummates.

43. ISO #2443

Correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't you say, multiple times now, that you think that the list has 2 townies and 1 neutral - SB16.
    Yeah, perhaps you never said you want a SB16 lynch.
    But can you REALLY NOT SEE how it COULD BE INTERPRETED as you trying to SUBTLY direct the attention towards SB16 OUT OF THE 3 PLAYERS IN YOUR LIST?
    Quite the strange coincidence that you both, you and Huey, do it, isn't it?

Like wtf am I supposed to make of that.
    A carol list of 3, 2 of those are saying "yeah if anyone here is not town, its the 3rd guy, not us."
    I said that I didn't think there was a scum in the caroler list. If anything imo it's a neutral, huey came in as tonny after I read his posts. and found that I agree'd with where he was coming from and to me it seems to check out.

And I can't see in any way shape or form how you would pull that I was trying to direct the lynch towards sb16, it's just not there as I was actively pushing you and whoever I thought your allies to be.

It seems to me that you're implying that huey and I are aligned there without actually committing to it, so please tell me what you actually think instead of being so vague?

44. ISO #2444

Frinckles did this exact same thing to me in la-cosa nostra as you are doing now. I am even more sure on your alignment now.

-vote ozywho

I don't see any way of anyone talking me out of pushing an ozy lynch today albeit some miraculous claim that I don't see happening.
    Blink votes ozy

Now I'm scum with Ozy for sure in Huey's book!
    here:
    THANKS OZY. And well, that's pretty nice, the strongest neutral is on our side!
    -vote OzyWho
    And the vote on Ozy pops out as soon as Blink's does too. DON'T TELL ME THAT ISN'T OPPORTUNISTIC AS ALL HELLS.

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

47. ISO #2447

Blink votes ozy

Now I'm scum with Ozy for sure in Huey's book!

THANKS OZY. And well, that's pretty nice, the strongest neutral is on our side!

And the vote on Ozy pops out as soon as Blink's does too. DON'T TELL ME THAT ISN'T OPPORTUNISTIC AS ALL HELLS.
    Ok MM. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING ANYTHING THIS GAME.

DID YOU NOT SEE ME SAY I WAS GONNA VOTE OZY EARLIER ON, DID YOU NOT SEE MY EARLIER READS, ARE YOU BEING PURPOSEFULLY IGNORANT?

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

@Caustic can you explain your vote on Ozy again? Look at the circumstances of Blink + Huey's votes on him. Do you really think he's scum, and that Huey isn't? What is your read on Huey?

50. ISO #2450