S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 4142
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Bet I Will Only Reason I Town Read Ozy Is Because Of His Opening Post Thats A Lot Of Effort To Put Into A Game And Personally I Dont See Scum Doing That.. I Mean I Havent Seen It Before.. Have You?
    Ah, You believe him to be a Benevolent Variable based upon his high effort of contribution.
    However, It’s the Intentions and Ambitions of one that reveals the truth within the Process.

2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    That doesn't really make sense. If I was scum trying to concoct some fake feedback, wouldn't I wait to start posting until... I had made the feedback up? Are you accusing me of being stupid?
    You said that town would wait to post feedback, I said scum would also do the same, You could easily start posting and just delay the made up malarchy.

stupid is as stupid does tbh
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

4. ISO #2004

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Ah, You believe him to be a Benevolent Variable based upon his high effort of contribution.
    However, It’s the Intentions and Ambitions of one that reveals the truth within the Process.
    Why do you capitalize words that aren't even proper nouns? Are you training to become Yagami/Efe?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

Nothing To Say About That Huh.. Yeah Okay..
    it just baffles me how one dimensional you can be.

you're saying town puts more effort into the game then scum?

So anyone putting in effort is essentially more towny then scummy in your eyes, that's terrible logic

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

Yes I Currently Believe He Is Town.. And Its Gonna Take Some Hard Evidence To Show Me Otherwise.. And At This Point If There Is A Lead Out There.. Might As Well Say The Feed Back..

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    OPENWOLFING is a huge scumtell man I've felt NO push from you at me, no scumhunting to better gauge my alignment. I feel like you are just sitting on the fence with my alignment.

FMPOV I find it extremely scummy
    You have a thick skull.

You want me to thunderdome you and focus only on you and nowhere else? When lets say I wage you open wolfing possibility 51% to 49% scumhunting? When there was already a push on you at SoD?

Tell me this. At the cost of being unable to focus else where anymore. What more information could I get for tunneling on you than what we had in SoD2?

Honestly, to tunnel on you and thunderdome you seems very anti-town thing for me to do. I don't believe there is any information to be gotten out of. I don't believe a lynch on you myself YET so why push for it? I don't believe all that NOTHINGNESS is benefitial at all.

12. ISO #2012

Amy I never said you were scum here I was pointing out how your logic wasn't immaculate because I see many opportunities where a scum would wait to claim just like a town would =)
    Yes But You Seem Willing To Place Ur Vote Anywhere.. Seems Like Your Trying To Prove How Townie You Are..

13. ISO #2013

14. ISO #2014

OPENWOLFING is a huge scumtell man I've felt NO push from you at me, no scumhunting to better gauge my alignment. I feel like you are just sitting on the fence with my alignment.

FMPOV I find it extremely scummy
    I already made public what I think of you.
    What do you "WANT" me to do?
    vote you and spam LYNCH HIM LYNCH HIM LYNCH HIM?

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

Amy I never said you were scum here I was pointing out how your logic wasn't immaculate because I see many opportunities where a scum would wait to claim just like a town would =)
    No if aamirus has recieved any night feedback it should be stated asap so we can discuss it, there are investigative roles in this game that don't work like normal ones, players can recieve information at night from unknown sources.
    I get where you're coming from but that's fairly selfish, this is a team game, and towns biggest weapon is information, with holding key information for personal gain is anti town imo
    So what if scum could wait to reveal info? So could town and for good reason too. Your posts are scummy as fuck in trying to discredit anybody who hasn't claimed their info yet, as if a town could NEVER have a good reason to wait. I consider that a preemptive defense against any leads that are posted.

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

So what if scum could wait to reveal info? So could town and for good reason too. Your posts are scummy as fuck in trying to discredit anybody who hasn't claimed their info yet, as if a town could NEVER have a good reason to wait. I consider that a preemptive defense against any leads that are posted.
    Do you feel that the Efe lynch was a good thing?
    Or rather, a terrible outcome?

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

I really think Efe dug his own grave. I would really agree with you that he didn't seem bad at the second half, but he was already the consensus lynch at that point honestly and it would have taken a miracle to save him. When he started acting scared of death, I mean you cannot deny that meta for him in the past is that he must be scum, because when he's town he doesn't care enough to try to save himself. This game was a new change for him or an outlier or whatever, but I don't think anybody was making up the meta claims about him. That has been a consistent pattern for him for as long as I can remember.
    @bot player

You're not a very good observer

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

29. ISO #2029

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You have a thick skull.

You want me to thunderdome you and focus only on you and nowhere else? When lets say I wage you open wolfing possibility 51% to 49% scumhunting? When there was already a push on you at SoD?

Tell me this. At the cost of being unable to focus else where anymore. What more information could I get for tunneling on you than what we had in SoD2?

Honestly, to tunnel on you and thunderdome you seems very anti-town thing for me to do. I don't believe there is any information to be gotten out of. I don't believe a lynch on you myself YET so why push for it? I don't believe all that NOTHINGNESS is benefitial at all.
    what the fuck are you talking about and what does anything you said have to do with me saying i scum read you because I don't feel like you're trying to gauge my alignment.

A.) I never asked for you to thunder dome me you're being a drama queen, I never asked you to focus on ONLY me.
    B.) Okay I get it you're on the fence with me but I don't even feel like you arrived there naturally and are way to fence-sitty when it comes to my alignment. I'm a big boy I Can handle multiple pushes, pushes from different players are good for information flow.

Sweet, I will tell you this, you could change that % of a openwolf / scumhunting read on me either higher or lower if you were to actually push me yourself with your own lines of questioning and logic but it seems you'd rather just base it off of the mag VS myself from start of day and stay on that fence, okay that's fine.

Again never asked for you to tunnel / thunderdone me but i feel you have done ZERO work yourself about trying to figure out my alignment and the fact that you keep saying nothing will come of interactions makes me cringe.

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

Is that so?
    Then Perhaps, you’d like to tell me what you observed from Ozy.
    I don't have a lean on ozy. He seemed scummy AF when I was pushing him. His defense at the end was basically "I thought your points were stupid so I didn't reply to them". And honestly, I actually believe Ozy thinks that highly of himself for that to be true. So he moved back towards neutral for me. Since then he hasn't really done much to convince me 1 way or the other.

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

what the fuck are you talking about and what does anything you said have to do with me saying i scum read you because I don't feel like you're trying to gauge my alignment.

A.) I never asked for you to thunder dome me you're being a drama queen, I never asked you to focus on ONLY me.
    B.) Okay I get it you're on the fence with me but I don't even feel like you arrived there naturally and are way to fence-sitty when it comes to my alignment. I'm a big boy I Can handle multiple pushes, pushes from different players are good for information flow.

Sweet, I will tell you this, you could change that % of a openwolf / scumhunting read on me either higher or lower if you were to actually push me yourself with your own lines of questioning and logic but it seems you'd rather just base it off of the mag VS myself from start of day and stay on that fence, okay that's fine.

Again never asked for you to tunnel / thunderdone me but i feel you have done ZERO work yourself about trying to figure out my alignment and the fact that you keep saying nothing will come of interactions makes me cringe.
    Didnt You Wanna Thunder Dome Me.. If That Is The Case...

35. ISO #2035

Yes But You Seem Willing To Place Ur Vote Anywhere.. Seems Like Your Trying To Prove How Townie You Are..
    That was a troll vote i'm not lynching aamirus, So what am i yagami town or scum you have called me both today already make up your mind

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

I can't tell if you're being boneheaded like light definitely is, or if you're pretending. You whined at ozy for not hard pushing you because he supposedly saw you as open wolfing. He explains he was not sure between open wolfing or scumhunting d1. Now you pull back and claim you never asked him to hard push you. Like fuck off blink honestly.

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

I wouldn't even know how to push you tbh.
    I stated what I suspect of you. What else is there?

Teach me how to push you.

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

I don't have a lean on ozy. He seemed scummy AF when I was pushing him. His defense at the end was basically "I thought your points were stupid so I didn't reply to them". And honestly, I actually believe Ozy thinks that highly of himself for that to be true. So he moved back towards neutral for me. Since then he hasn't really done much to convince me 1 way or the other.
    So him thinking highly of himself makes you think he more town then scum there?

42. ISO #2042

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

So him thinking highly of himself makes you think he more town then scum there?
    it means I was able to believe his excuse for not responding to me, which initially looked purely scummy to me. His excuse was essentially he thought responding was beneath him. Shitty for sure, but I am just saying, I can actually believe that.

45. ISO #2045

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    You know, MM said something similar about me.

And that's strange. Because from my perspective - I was among the top contributors in this game throughout the whole game.
    you have been very active, you just haven't done anything to convince me personally that you're town

46. ISO #2046

47. ISO #2047

48. ISO #2048

it means I was able to believe his excuse for not responding to me, which initially looked purely scummy to me. His excuse was essentially he thought responding was beneath him. Shitty for sure, but I am just saying, I can actually believe that.
    But Still No Feed Back?

49. ISO #2049

50. ISO #2050

I can't tell if you're being boneheaded like light definitely is, or if you're pretending. You whined at ozy for not hard pushing you because he supposedly saw you as open wolfing. He explains he was not sure between open wolfing or scumhunting d1. Now you pull back and claim you never asked him to hard push you. Like fuck off blink honestly.
    i'm not fucking boneheaded can you listen to what i'm saying? if a player accuses someone of openwolfing, and they sit there and fucking do nothing about it then what the fuck?

I'm not saying he needed to tunnel or thunderdome me if he was t hat fucking torn on it, fucking interact with me to get a better read jesus christ