S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 42
Register

User Tag List

Page 42 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 4142
  1. ISO #2051

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    you have been very active, you just haven't done anything to convince me personally that you're town
    but neither have 90% of the lobby, I tend to lean most of the lobby as scum in my mind until something of substance manages to convince me they are town. Very different from the people who will say "I TRUST X!" after they see 1 good post from them.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

but neither have 90% of the lobby, I tend to lean most of the lobby as scum in my mind until something of substance manages to convince me they are town. Very different from the people who will say "I TRUST X!" after they see 1 good post from them.
    Define A Good Post..

4. ISO #2054

5. ISO #2055

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

8. ISO #2058

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

11. ISO #2061

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i'm not fucking boneheaded can you listen to what i'm saying? if a player accuses someone of openwolfing, and they sit there and fucking do nothing about it then what the fuck?
    Teach me how to push you for information.
    I have no idea how.

So I can repeat myself what I suspect you of and vote you. Then what?
    As I said - both those things that I'm unsure of which you're doing - they both look extremely alike, so I can't just quote something and say "HERE IT IS!".

But the lack of pushing on slots from you on D1 (non existent) and your readiness to just "settle down" on a vote - those 2 things make me doubt if you were scumhunting. And the rest? The parts where you discuss things (more like chit chat than anything else tbh)? Out of context and just quoting them - thats nothing.

You can say you were trying to figure out peoples alignments while you were chit chatting. That might be true. But it might also be true that you were Asserting Control Over Town and the Information Flow.
    They both look like the same. And if I quote it and say you were doing one thing (which I cant possible know btw), you just say you were doing the other.

So, please. Do me this favor. Take a minute and fully grasp what I accuse you of and it's subtle subtle small differences between it and scumhunting. And tell me - how do I push you?

12. ISO #2062

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    lol, how did I LIE, I didn't say he couldn't replicate his town meta, I said he couldn't POST along the same lines of thought he does when he's town, it's impossible for him as scum literally check any game, his thoughts are significantly easier to follow when he's town - I'm not alone in this, rumox also thinks so
    This is correct- at the very least the bit about him not posting the same as mafia and town. Blink just has not figured it out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Honestly, this is not going the way I was hoping at all.
    So now I have to say this.

I left one thing out in what my N1 thoughts were:
    Blinkskater is not scumhunting, he is open wolfing. Meaning that he tries his best to influence the Towns flow of information - what do people think and what direction.

I was hoping for Huey to get pushed SoD1 and Blink to start misdirect us tbh.

Now, not only after I read EoD1 I see mag and light being VERY townie - I also happen to have the same thoughts as them? Fuck me, this sure must look shady from others perspectives.

-vote blinkskater
    NGL this post just feels like you’re justifying scummy behavior. It’s something I’ve noticed I do as scum and this really reads like the same thing.

ah shit I've got some quality info for y'all
    I HARDCLAIM GUARDIAN ANGEL.
    ergo Kovath was 100% town
    What the fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #2065

16. ISO #2066

Okay, I received a list with Huey, Blink, and Stealth in it. Feel free to do with that as you will.
    Oh cool

-vote Huey The Long

This was the plan yesterday, correct?

17. ISO #2067

well the setup just says at least 1 is non-town, does not say they can't all be non-town... but that does seem a bit unlikely just based on pure RNG
    A host wouldnt give a list of 3 I think. Its probably 1 or 2. My money is on Huey, as you well know. ;)

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070

also
    -vote Light_Yagami

tbh
    claiming doc and making it past d1 is BAD JUJU
    It’s different because the player is yagami

21. ISO #2071

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    NGL this post just feels like you’re justifying scummy behavior. It’s something I’ve noticed I do as scum and this really reads like the same thing.
    Yes, but tbh - I don't think there is a world where I would do that as scum simply because I know how scummy it looks.
    And yeah, this is my self meta "im not that dumb as mafia!" defense.

22. ISO #2072

23. ISO #2073

I have no idea how.

As I said - both those things that I'm unsure of which you're doing - they both look extremely alike, so I can't just quote something and say "HERE IT IS!".

But the lack of pushing on slots from you on D1 (non existent) and your readiness to just "settle down" on a vote - those 2 things make me doubt if you were scumhunting. And the rest? The parts where you discuss things (more like chit chat than anything else tbh)? Out of context and just quoting them - thats nothing.

You can say you were trying to figure out peoples alignments while you were chit chatting. That might be true. But it might also be true that you were Asserting Control Over Town and the Information Flow.
    They both look like the same. And if I quote it and say you were doing one thing (which I cant possible know btw), you just say you were doing the other.

So, please. Do me this favor. Take a minute and fully grasp what I accuse you of and it's subtle subtle small differences between it and scumhunting. And tell me - how do I push you?
    I can't teach you how to push me during the game dude. You really want me to do that? So if I were actually scum here I could just teach/manipulate you into town reading me? wtf man that doesn't make any sense for you to ask that

I'm also calling you out for being full of crap because I pushed on slots day 1, and you say non existent? nah I call bull crap, It was day 1 efe was super scummy due to his meta and I pushed you, and I pushed at others to you saying I wasn't scum hunting at all fmpov is not true.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

24. ISO #2074

Yes, but tbh - I don't think there is a world where I would do that as scum simply because I know how scummy it looks.
    And yeah, this is my self meta "im not that dumb as mafia!" defense.
    No, I think there are quite a few worlds.

25. ISO #2075

26. ISO #2076

27. ISO #2077

I have no idea how.

I do think that efe did takeover d1 though. Like, after he broke his own meta, which may have ended up being wrong but, like legit all of the people on here who know him agreed on it, after that point it was pretty much 100% guaranteed that he was going to die. And even though there was another 24 hours, it just seemed that the activity mostly died off because everyone was content with lynching efe. Obviously the mafia would be content with that because he was town, but I feel like almost everybody was content with that decision and the only attempts at resistance didn't seem very sincere. And that just kind of kills scumhunting. Like I don't think there was much of any scumhunting past the halfway point in that day from anybody. So then the question you should be asking is if he was scumhunting in the first 24 hours. So I do think it's better to look at the first 24 hours of that day, and when I look there it does seem like he was actively hunting, but anyway, I've been wondering who of the 3 to push for awhile and I want to go Huey

28. ISO #2078
    Ganelon

tbh
    -vote Huey The Long

still up for Ozy

29. ISO #2079

Light_Yagami (1 [L-6]): Magoroth
    Huey The Long (2 [L-5]): OzyWho, Stealthbomber16
    OzyWho (2 [L-5]): blinkskater, Light_Yagami
    aamirus (1 [L-6]): Caustic

Just for the record.
    aamirus is confirmed town now because all mafia roles visit, therefore a mafia aamirus wouldnt know to fake a carol list.

30. ISO #2080

this is the post I'm talking about, I even called mM an anti-vaxxer as a way of softing (its something to do with what stealth did a few games ago when he was SK)
    I mean

This softclaim is okay but like

The antivax thing just killed your credibility IMO

31. ISO #2081

Just for the record.
    aamirus is confirmed town now because all mafia roles visit, therefore a mafia aamirus wouldnt know to fake a carol list.
    Why not?

32. ISO #2082

33. ISO #2083

34. ISO #2084

35. ISO #2085

Just for the record.
    Umm, wouldn't it be a great play as mafia, to just throw out 3 names that are not in my team and if 1 gets lynched and flips town... I just say it must have been 1 of the other 2 that was non-town?

36. ISO #2086

I do think that efe did takeover d1 though. Like, after he broke his own meta, which may have ended up being wrong but, like legit all of the people on here who know him agreed on it, after that point it was pretty much 100% guaranteed that he was going to die. And even though there was another 24 hours, it just seemed that the activity mostly died off because everyone was content with lynching efe. Obviously the mafia would be content with that because he was town, but I feel like almost everybody was content with that decision and the only attempts at resistance didn't seem very sincere. And that just kind of kills scumhunting. Like I don't think there was much of any scumhunting past the halfway point in that day from anybody. So then the question you should be asking is if he was scumhunting in the first 24 hours. So I do think it's better to look at the first 24 hours of that day, and when I look there it does seem like he was actively hunting, but anyway, I've been wondering who of the 3 to push for awhile and I want to go Huey
    You make a great point.

Maybe I'm biased, but I remain suspicious of blink. Yes, your point make me less so. But I'm far from ready to call him town core or anything like that.

37. ISO #2087
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I mean

This softclaim is okay but like

The antivax thing just killed your credibility IMO
    ? how

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089
    Ganelon

lol
    true

40. ISO #2090

tbh
    -vote Huey The Long

still up for Ozy
    So, you are voting someone whom you think is mafia, yet at the same time - you think someone else is mafia who was one that players lynch on EoD1 and asked for a lynch on that slot all of SoD2.

What's your thought process?
    "Ozy so wants Huey dead. Huey is Mafia. Therefore Ozy is mafia too" - You see the problem in that logic, right?

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092

Umm, wouldn't it be a great play as mafia, to just throw out 3 names that are not in my team and if 1 gets lynched and flips town... I just say it must have been 1 of the other 2 that was non-town?
    Yeah I Actually Was Just Thinking About That.. Are You Admitting To That? Does Caroler Confirm Visiting Aamirus?

43. ISO #2093
    Ganelon

So, you are voting someone whom you think is mafia, yet at the same time - you think someone else is mafia who was one that players lynch on EoD1 and asked for a lynch on that slot all of SoD2.

"Ozy so wants Huey dead. Huey is Mafia. Therefore Ozy is mafia too" - You see the problem in that logic, right?
    nah I just think you've been scummy enough on your own

44. ISO #2094

45. ISO #2095

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah I Actually Was Just Thinking About That.. Are You Admitting To That? Does Caroler Confirm Visiting Aamirus?
    You want the caroler to claim? There is a confirmed doc sure but also a confirmed consort...

46. ISO #2096

Just for the record.
    This is mechanically incorrect, because there are worlds in which she could fake this as mafia.

Do i believe she is telling the truth? hell yeah i do.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

47. ISO #2097
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    please stop role hunting

48. ISO #2098

I Dant Makes Perfect Sense..lol

49. ISO #2099

caroler would counter claim mafia "they didnt recieve a carol!" and get lynched.
    And as I said - roles that make visits recieve no carols. So Mafia is unlikely to get one.

50. ISO #2100