Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 4142
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Also, for real though.

In theory:
    When I suspect someone to be scummy and that someone, to me it looks like, tries to discredit me with utter nonsense like asking question about a needle in a haze stack in hopes that it somehow discredits the points against them.
    Am I really expected to reply to such things? Because It does seem to be happen a lot to me.

2. ISO #1302

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Meh. Saw his name at the bottom for about 10 minutes but I guess it’s not fair to do that.
    Waait. Do you see invisible mode people still, @aamirus ?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

Majority + plurality is functionally equivalent to plurality unless you're early-lynching. This is basically a plurality world.

I found the discussion about Vengeful to be pretty helpful for me even if you were not interested. idk, Blink and aamirus are welcome to give their opinions if they wish
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Majority + plurality is functionally equivalent to plurality unless you're early-lynching. This is basically a plurality world.

I found the discussion about Vengeful to be pretty helpful for me even if you were not interested. idk, Blink and aamirus are welcome to give their opinions if they wish
    It definitely was for me to help me townread aamirus.

But I think you can see how it can look, when you take your time about something that is out of game instead of ingame - it can give the impression that you're avoiding the thread on purpose while looking busy.
    Not saying I necessarily agree with Solid, but I hope you can see how one can think like that.

Tbh. I think you are very far from being a sole reader. You need actual things that you can mechanically analyze. Which is why me and MM got the "IIOA" impression of you, and why you are both games less active on D1 - as everyone of your breed is.

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Interesting take on things, I've hosted a game where Efe was scum and he almost got lynched d1 (multiple people were voting him relatively early on, and he was trying really hard)
    that being said lemme lay down some reads:-
    I feel Efe's being honest to some extent this game in the sense that he is indeed trying to be more helpful this game, I noticed even his OOG personality has changed to some extent
    I agree on Efe to some extent, esp. about his OOG personality, but Efe is just... I mean, scummates don't really try to save him, and showing strong resistance to his lynch usually won't get you townreads when he will die (because he will die). He is an exception to the rule of resistance to lynch.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1308

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    no your right i have no right for you or any else to immediately assume i'm town. as far as gut reading goes i've never like that, you either do or don't and should a reason above all else for reads. suppose your the first to give me the "blink-ammi" approach and im tryin not to get to aggressive or nonchalant about the situation but i guess i fucked that up. i'll need to step back and have better reasons to claim a read or role calling cause that's no good. i need to remember this is a conversation not an argument. As far as your first question goes i believe light pulled the "breifcase office thing" which got debunked i pretty much rode on that iirc
    I know you're looking for info from Efe, but why in your own words is he a good EoD lynch?

I'm aware you've made some references earlier in this thread, but I'd like it hear it now (or again).
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Also, for real though.

In theory:
    When I suspect someone to be scummy and that someone, to me it looks like, tries to discredit me with utter nonsense like asking question about a needle in a haze stack in hopes that it somehow discredits the points against them.
    Am I really expected to reply to such things? Because It does seem to be happen a lot to me.
    1) Mag isn't invisible this game ever
    2) Fairly certain he has the same thing that I do - he looks "online" long after closing browser.
    I don't know, I don't look at people's activity unless I want to know if I should leave the thread or not. I'll trust you there.
    And I have the same issue sometimes; to avoid it, click on "Log Out" before closing the browser, that will do. It logs you out though :P

11. ISO #1311

btw a Huey Lynch would tell us efe is 99% town if Huey is scum
    @Magoroth Why? You think that contradicting yourself massively about your reads on a player indicates TvS?

12. ISO #1312

I still don't like the fact that Efe got to l-1 so soon
    Look Even My Scumpartners Instantly Helped The Train In Order To Lynch Me

They Freaking Want To Lynch Me To Get Towncred

What I Said Above Is All Lies Because Im Actually Town
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #1313

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Magoroth Why? You think that contradicting yourself massively about your reads on a player indicates TvS?
    While not excluding TvT* sorry, that was unclear

14. ISO #1314

I am going off for now. I WILL VERY PROBABLY BE BACK BEFORE EOD, DON'T PANIC.

Also note that Ozy wants lists of reads so that he can fill his charts. I want lists of reads so that I can see your reads, too. Make lists of reads.

I'll try to update mine before EoD too, by the way. See you later. tbh

15. ISO #1315

Can You Guys Also Call Me Efekannn Instead Efe?

And Also

i think huey is scum because of reverse OMGUS

aamirus aint playing certainly polite "towny" either

out of all people who know my "meta" and thought i was town they all wanted to lynch me policy or because they thought im scum
    why was huey one of the rare people who protected me? wtf is going on with you guys?
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #1316

I am going off for now. I WILL VERY PROBABLY BE BACK BEFORE EOD, DON'T PANIC.

Also note that Ozy wants lists of reads so that he can fill his charts. I want lists of reads so that I can see your reads, too. Make lists of reads.

I'll try to update mine before EoD too, by the way. See you later. tbh
    Not Efekannn02 Efekannn02 Here

MM: appears and speaks in a neutral tone and manner. reads frequently seem to change. cant come to a proper conclusion. OBVIOUS TOWN
    Mag: same as MM

Huey: he protected me back then which is incredible suspicious because im supposed to only get defended by people who seem to already know my role
    Aamirus: likes to be a snake and play around the words of others. cant decide if scummy or protown but the way she votes with Solid D. is suspicious (im paranoid and salty at Solid)
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #1317

efe has never really participated any actually conversation, just makes filler, has lied about tpr multiple times. seems like a good EoD
    even when he was about to get the last vote he was upset with no actual reason for us to stop.

we have huey who is probably scum but i can't discern that other then he tried to defend efe with a weird defense like "efe could be good he could be bad who knows? don't lynch" so scum partners probably isn't too far but efe has more weight in scum then huey right now.

i have a good 4-5 im unsure of as of now. an i have to say this even if you disagree with this logic, i trust some of the players from their behavior i know they wouldn't lead me astray.

18. ISO #1318

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    out of all people who know my "meta" and thought i was town they all wanted to lynch me policy or because they thought im scum
    why was huey one of the rare people who protected me? wtf is going on with you guys?
    Pretty sure only Naz wants to policy lynch you.
    People who know your meta want to lynch you because they think you're scum. And I'm a

Huey protecting you gives me deja vu from when Huey was the only townie to not vote a SB16 who was Mafia. No disrespect to Huey, but I value other people's reads over his, especially when the other people have a long long history with you, Efekannn.

19. ISO #1319

Ozywho: plays towny but at the same time is a total scumleaned nullread for me because he seems to be a good actor and that dedication ingame to not be the leader role but more like the advisor is priceless.
    Stealth: too aggressive even for Rachyl's standards... OBVIOUS TOWN
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #1320

I’m really not sure why this lynch is still being discussed this should just sail into a good lynch today
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

Pretty sure only Naz wants to policy lynch you.
    People who know your meta want to lynch you because they think you're scum. And I'm a

Huey protecting you gives me deja vu from when Huey was the only townie to not vote a SB16 who was Mafia. No disrespect to Huey, but I value other people's reads over his, especially when the other people have a long long history with you, Efekannn.
    you should remember that I multiple times told everyone that I dont have a real meta and can be unpredictable

when you see im town i hope you start to believe in yourself instead

OR JUST BELIEVE IN JESUS!
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #1323

Aamirus: likes to be a snake and play around the words of others. cant decide if scummy or protown but the way she votes with Solid D. is suspicious (im paranoid and salty at Solid)
    Is a copy paste read from MM about aamirus just to scumpaint Solid as your possible scummate when you flip red?

Can you give an example of aamirus twisting other peoples words?
    Why are you salty at Solid?

24. ISO #1324

Memekannn02 Here

Frinckles: Who The Hell Is That Guy? NULLREAD
    Distorted: HE IS A FREKAING SCUM AND SHOULD BE LYCNHED ASAP
    Abraham Lincoln: I dont like him
    Theodore Roosevelt: MY FAVORITE
    My Alarm Clock: I almost accidentally fell down and broke the bed while trying to turn it off. Im still annoyed
    Efekannn02: which one? wait there are multiple?

Hey Wtf Is Happening With My Capitals? i dont know
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #1325

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’m really not sure why this lynch is still being discussed this should just sail into a good lynch today
    Agree. Literally the only thing I want from this EoD is full reads lists from everyone.
    But so many players have been online to read my request. Nobody has done it. Nobody will prob.

So, yeah. This is just a waiting game now...

26. ISO #1326

Is a copy paste read from MM about aamirus just to scumpaint Solid as your possible scummate when you flip red?

Can you give an example of aamirus twisting other peoples words?
    Why are you salty at Solid?
    Dont Ask

Yes I Actually Just Wanted To Agree With Someone Else That Aamirus Keeps Twising Words I Forgot Whom

I Like How Aamirus Is Being The Perfect Troll Right Now (Besides Me But Im Not Even Really Trying And Forgot W.... WHAT THE HELL AM I LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW!?)
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #1327

Agree. Literally the only thing I want from this EoD is full reads lists from everyone.
    But so many players have been online to read my request. Nobody has done it. Nobody will prob.

So, yeah. This is just a waiting game now...
    There Are Multiple Efekannn02s Within Efekannn02 And Each Of Them Have Different Reads

Actually Idk But I Just Want To Make Myself Look Even More Stupid Than I Am

AND WHEN I FLIP TOWN I WILL FREAKING LAUGH AT ALL OF YOU
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #1328
    Ganelon

1) Mag isn't invisible this game ever
    2) Fairly certain he has the same thing that I do - he looks "online" long after closing browser.
    I never close my browser so even if I'm "online" there's a chance I'm doing something else
    but why did this get brought up

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330
    Ganelon

While not excluding TvT* sorry, that was unclear
    no I think it reeks of scum going "he's gonna flip town y'all"

31. ISO #1331

Efekannn02 (6 [L-2]): OzyWho, blinkskater, Marshmallow Marshall, Chip Skylark, Stealthbomber16, Solid D.
    Huey The Long (1 [L-7]): Efekannn02
    Caustic (1 [L-7]): Varcron
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-7]): Light_Yagami
    Light_Yagami (1 [L-7]): Huey The Long
    aamirus (1 [L-7]): Caustic
    Solid D. (1 [L-7]): Kovath

32. ISO #1332

I never close my browser so even if I'm "online" there's a chance I'm doing something else
    Mag: I also want to add that Mag's opinions on my role with the usage of meta is suspicious especially when I even got to L-1
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334
    Ganelon

Mag: I also want to add that Mag's opinions on my role with the usage of meta is suspicious especially when I even got to L-1
    bruh if you keep making posts like this one I will hammer you at EoD lol

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336
    Ganelon

@Magoroth
    Is it only because of Efes vote on Huey?
    Are you softly trying to convince townies to not lynch Efe?
    no I'm quite openly suggesting we Lynch huey instead of efe, simply because an efe Lynch doesn't tell us shit

37. ISO #1337

Just for this:
    Meh. Saw his name at the bottom for about 10 minutes but I guess it’s not fair to do that.
    Guess completely unnecessary unneeded unhelpful serves no purpose in retrospect.

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339
    Ganelon

ya, I don't think huey vs efe is TvT or SvS
    I think one of them, and ONLY one, is scum

40. ISO #1340
    Ganelon

there's always the chance they're bussing one another, but I don't think that's what's happening here

41. ISO #1341

bruh if you keep making posts like this one I will hammer you at EoD lol
    dew it join the dark side unleash your anger

(jokes aside its strange the entire town shares the same opinion on me yet i dont get lynched... what trickery is this? is this going to be that one game again where in the mod i survive L-1 for the whole game then win?)
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343
    Ganelon

ya:
    Town:
    MM,
    SB16,
    ozy,
    kira,
    you

nulls:
    caustic
    solid d
    kovath

scum:
    blink
    efe
    huey
    some other player whose name I can't remember

44. ISO #1344
    Ganelon

I'm kinda weary of naz this game, haven't seen them do much apart from voting efe @Chip Skylark
    I think I'm town reading them very slightly but still kinda weary

45. ISO #1345

ya, I don't think huey vs efe is TvT or SvS
    I think one of them, and ONLY one, is scum
    TvS
    Huey the scum was brave enough to defend Efekannn02 the towny from the evil clutches of town and Efekannn02 the towny thinks Huey the scum wants to get towncred because he aswell thinks that i will get lynched and will flip town

Huey the town fell into Efekannn02's trap and Efekannn02 tries to stir up more confusion by trying to get rid of him

TvT
    Huey the town was foolish enough to defend me

SvS
    we are gods
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #1346

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Town:MM, Ozy, SB16, Blink, Mag,
    unsure:Caustic,Kovath,Chip,Aami
    Scum: Huey Efekannn02

@OzyWho somethin to do for ya.
    Thanks.
    Previously SB16 was red for you, caustic green, aamirus red, chip red, efe nullread, huey nullread.
    Lots of changes.
    +blink and yagami are still green, varcron is still red.

Spoiler : hi :

MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - there's something awfully fishy about this slot and it may not have anything to do with the game
    - No Read

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

Just for this:

Guess completely unnecessary unneeded unhelpful serves no purpose in retrospect.
    I was bored with nobody posting and constantly refreshing page, mag wasn’t there, then he was so I excitedly made a post at him, then he was gone again. The leaving page open excuse doesn’t work cuz he was not there, then came in, then left. That being said, I do realize people look at the thread sometimes without being in the mood to post, especially since mag said he was wasted, so it’s not like I was calling him scummy for doing that.. I was just disappointed cuz I wanted to talk to him
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

50. ISO #1350

why am i being voted to get policy lynched by the archon?

you either pick the policy lynch or the killscum lynch you cant choose both because that kind of a scum is gamethrowing and in early day1 I didnt go absolute efekannn mode because i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea
    I Like Ice Cream