I hate you all btw

10. ISO #1510

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Spoiler : Kovath-Solid D for Naz :
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    -vote Solid D.

This slot needs a push, I don't get the gut town reads on it
    Solid D., why are you so bloodthirsty / eager to draw and place votes?

You were on both the Efe and Light fast trains, one of them with a "let's spice this up." Also iirc during one of those trains, you replied to someone who was asking what was going on that "someone is getting lynched" or something to that effect. That assertion also presents a bit of a contradiction with your most recent quote that Efe needs to be pressured for information rather than an actual lynch:

Speaking more broadly to other players, I am still perplexed by these town gut-reads being thrown Solid D.'s way. If you can't offer any type of reasoning, however general, or a quoted post to describe your gut feeling, then that's not even gut - it's just optimism and buddying or something. If I've missed this being offered, then by all means just tell me and I'll go look for it

If it's only because he's been sheeping other people's "statistics," then lol
    Solid D., you're also applying no pressure to any of the people who fast-derailed the Efe train from L-1 back to L-4 or L-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    your fixation with me is fascinating.
    i didn't start either lynch trains and nothing came of it and i never pushed it past that point. if i was persistent on the lynchings sure that's scummy as fuck and past that point i've only encouraged voting to gather information. I've already stated that those who take their time with this vote ie: a last minute vote, should be considered sus as all who voted have engaged in conversations that led to efe, at this point, having to either be EoD lynch or majority. if you have the time to quote me then you should have had the time to see all that lead to this because i already addressed my quote about the spice. FIRST OFF

and how you belittle other players opinions baffles me, there cannot be any type of engagement if we cannot look at all angles of the investigation. maybe you missed SB16 calling for a fast vote on me to have some sort of a feel as to where i stand in all of this and from day 1 i have already said who i trust who i dont time and time again. if you have time to quote me then you have time to sort through this thread. stop cherry picking and look at this from a whole. the day ends soon and we need as many facts as we can get! SECOND

FINALLY, I AINNNN'TTTT HAVING THAT SHIIIIITTTT! PICK A BETTER SUBJECT IF YOUR GONNA SCUM HUNT BOI

@Kovath
    and on another note half the shit"Kovath" talks about is from a past game about how aami acted and how mm could read it. fuck that noise THIS IS SILENT NIGHT! not some other bullshit, get into the conversation and let's talk.
    This is a mess.

It's not about whether you started the trains, it's about your eagerness to vote on them (ex. immediately sheeping Stealthbomber's Light "tell"). Yes, other players did do some of this as well, but I'm addressing your own action in the context of your own body of work.

I don't see how I've "belittled other players opinions"; nor does your point about SB16's proposed turbo really address the fact that there are standing gut-town reads on you (that turbo never really got off the ground either, for what that's worth) that I want to understand. In a similar vein, nothing that I said really related to whether you've stated your own reads, i.e. that part is irrelevant to my posts unless you think it implicitly bolsters your town case as an indirect defense.

If we need as many facts as we can get, I don't see how understanding what is going on around your slot is counter-productive. Efe is still the primary lynch target both in actual votes and in stated intentions by other players. Am I just supposed to take for granted that you are town? Is there something in particular which is counter-productive about pushing your slot?

We are still multiple hours away from EoD in a plurality lynch world. This is plenty of time to try and make progress on other topics. Meanwhile, I've made like 5 posts recently that address you. How is this a "fixation"?
    This is a superficial discredit and shows that you didn't try to understand what I was attempting to address.

Blinkskater made an appeal (or made a connection) to a past game in order to bolster or help explain his townread on aamirus. I sought to understand this appeal as a means of both seeing (a) for myself whether this appeal to aamirus's past meta had any merit and (b) whether I could glean some understanding of Blinkskater from that that evaluation.

What I ended up with was my own analysis of the connection, as well as the interactions that I had with Blinkskater and aamirus during the process.

Honestly almost everything that's been aimed at my slot this game boils down to "I expect Kovath to be a way more active mega-scumhunter!" when I did not exhibit this type of behavior in Whizzbang D1 at all.
    no your right i have no right for you or any else to immediately assume i'm town. as far as gut reading goes i've never like that, you either do or don't and should a reason above all else for reads. suppose your the first to give me the "blink-ammi" approach and im tryin not to get to aggressive or nonchalant about the situation but i guess i fucked that up. i'll need to step back and have better reasons to claim a read or role calling cause that's no good. i need to remember this is a conversation not an argument. As far as your first question goes i believe light pulled the "breifcase office thing" which got debunked i pretty much rode on that iirc
    I know you're looking for info from Efe, but why in your own words is he a good EoD lynch?

I'm aware you've made some references earlier in this thread, but I'd like it hear it now (or again).
    efe has never really participated any actually conversation, just makes filler, has lied about tpr multiple times. seems like a good EoD
    even when he was about to get the last vote he was upset with no actual reason for us to stop.

we have huey who is probably scum but i can't discern that other then he tried to defend efe with a weird defense like "efe could be good he could be bad who knows? don't lynch" so scum partners probably isn't too far but efe has more weight in scum then huey right now.

i have a good 4-5 im unsure of as of now. an i have to say this even if you disagree with this logic, i trust some of the players from their behavior i know they wouldn't lead me astray.

@Chip Skylark
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    light saying he was scum reading blink but he never voted for blink, but just KEPT TALKING ABOUT IT

it annoyed me how focused aamirus was on the ozy table crap but that's just how she plays

sb16 saying he wasn't 3p but never claiming town

kinda just repeating myself at this point >_<
    Gotcha, yes I remember now that you've at least said some of these before

Is this indicative for SB that he claims town explicitly when he actually is
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

Spoiler : Kovath-Solid D for Naz :

@Chip Skylark
    @Kovath
    I don't agree with your assessment because it's Solids first ever FM game - that's why I think he has extreme trust in what say those whom he townreads. Thereby whenever a towny person says "this guy is scummy, we should lynch", solid be like "YUSS".

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522
    Ganelon

don't think so
    think I've even seen him sarcastically claim mafia as town before
    think the idea is that he claimed NOT neut, which is slightly weird as not neut doesn't mean town

23. ISO #1523

no (i don't know lmao he's literally actually been 3p for the past YEAR?? idk) but he could have said IM FINALLY NOT 3P AND FINALLY TOWN!!!1!!! or something but didn't? ? ? i don't think its enough to push someone, but just a small slip possibly

now to read the ISO u left me ty <3

24. ISO #1524

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yes And I Still Do Scum Read Blink However I Only Have One Vote..
    In All Seriousness It Between Blink And Aamirus.. 50/50 On Them Aamirus Was I Think Sheeping The Attack On Ozy To Apply More Verbal Pressure.. Blink Started The Discussion About It..

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Kovath
    I don't agree with your assessment because it's Solids first ever FM game - that's why I think he has extreme trust in what say those whom he townreads. Thereby whenever a towny person says "this guy is scummy, we should lynch", solid be like "YUSS".
    I think I'm perfectly justified in questioning him on it. Is the above the reason for your read
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

27. ISO #1527

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    don't think so
    think I've even seen him sarcastically claim mafia as town before
    think the idea is that he claimed NOT neut, which is slightly weird as not neut doesn't mean town
    he claims mafia as mafia too tbh
    whatever he claims d1 he's actually serious and not shit posting like mag (who claims town godfather) but knows he can get away with it lol

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

30. ISO #1530

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-MAYHEM/page17
    this is a game where efe was scum. his play was almost a carbon copy.
    @Magoroth
    What happened to this?

You made that investigation to be sure that we have a non-town Efekannn02, but you still switched?

Even previously you were against Efe's lynch, then made this post as an excuse "ok, i reconsidered it, im ok with this".

But then quickly voted Huey as the possibility arrised.

So what I think is - this post of yours was originally an excuse to buss your scummate Efekannn02. That's entire plausible give your play the last hours.

31. ISO #1531

huey isn't even fucking here and you guys want to turbo him?

A. He wont even be able to defend himself.
    B. He isn't fucking here to claim a role
    C. Turbo lynching an afk player over a widely scum read player is sub optimal play.
    D. What if Huey is the actual doctor? We just let a player whom I very likley believe to be love/angel to get away with this? Has everyone even chcked in after Efe's claim?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Magoroth
    What happened to this?

You made that investigation to be sure that we have a non-town Efekannn02, but you still switched?

Even previously you were against Efe's lynch, then made this post as an excuse "ok, i reconsidered it, im ok with this".

But then quickly voted Huey as the possibility arrised.

So what I think is - this post of yours was originally an excuse to buss your scummate Efekannn02. That's entire plausible give your play the last hours.
    I hate all of these trains, I'm switching bc I don't know who the fuck to Lynch lol

37. ISO #1537

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

C. Turbo lynching an afk player over a widely scum read player is sub optimal play.
    D. What if Huey is the actual doctor? We just let a player whom I very likley believe to be love/angel to get away with this? Has everyone even chcked in after Efe's claim?
    Yeah.. No He Probably Isnt The Real Doctor Blink I Highly Doubt It..

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    In All Seriousness It Between Blink And Aamirus.. 50/50 On Them Aamirus Was I Think Sheeping The Attack On Ozy To Apply More Verbal Pressure.. Blink Started The Discussion About It..
    what are you even talking about? Are you implying aamirus and I are scum together?

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

Honestly I dislike both of these trains, including for these reasons. Would be really bad luck if Huey was doc though

Plurality tho
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543
    Ganelon

ugh
    I don't trust blink at all this game but he has aa point about huey

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

Despite the big green balls, my sense is that Blink has gone soft in the past day

Hard for me to describe what exactly that means but
    I'm going to ask you to have to elaborate on that one because they are about ready to burst lol

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

50. ISO #1550