3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Define Mentally Stable.. Because, That Grey Area Gets Broader And Broader Everyday..
    ok boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #1259

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Honetly, this guy is a bot. Such obviously random sentences only..
    -vote Caustic

Yaay. You don't interact, only judge. Fun... very... human of you.
    In fact, that's Voss' super-advanced Mafia bot playing with us. Yes, that's right. /sarcasm

Catching up.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    There needs to more input Chip, Same goes for MM. Why does mm still have a vote on Huey?

From what i understand everyone put in thier votes early last night and mm was still posting then. yes we can't trust Huey but there has to be a clear consensus on a lynch vote. those who struggle along to slowly vote are those who should be questioned at this point.

maybe im being paranoid. 5 Hours to EoD
    Solid D., why are you so bloodthirsty / eager to draw and place votes?

You were on both the Efe and Light fast trains, one of them with a "let's spice this up." Also iirc during one of those trains, you replied to someone who was asking what was going on that "someone is getting lynched" or something to that effect. That assertion also presents a bit of a contradiction with your most recent quote that Efe needs to be pressured for information rather than an actual lynch:

Exactly my point. Its established that efe needs to be widdled down to an L-2 or an L-1 for some hard cold facts. Those who cannot see this an claim to be town are in my mind sus.

Thoughts?
    Speaking more broadly to other players, I am still perplexed by these town gut-reads being thrown Solid D.'s way. If you can't offer any type of reasoning, however general, or a quoted post to describe your gut feeling, then that's not even gut - it's just optimism and buddying or something. If I've missed this being offered, then by all means just tell me and I'll go look for it

If it's only because he's been sheeping other people's "statistics," then lol
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    idk, reading the start to Vengeful and things seem a bit different

For example, PTB implies that his RQS (random question stage?) is actually systematic and normal for him (I think I might have vague memories of him doing this type of thing actually). PTB's initial reactions in that game also read way scummier to me than what I can remember of Ozy's here (I may need to look at his ISO again). Though, it's been a long time since I've played with PTB so he might have been following his norm.

All-in-all the appeal to Vengeful seems tenuous. I can see Town using these kinds of intuitive remembered associations to help bolster a read. You are probably also drawing on old impressions whereas I am reading the gamethread fresh.

At the same time, a connection I don't agree with doesn't make me feel better about you, and ofc I don't think it supports aamirus being town either.
    I remember that part pretty clearly : PTB's "random questions" only happen when he's scum, and he uses them to scumpaint people by creating contradictions between what they said in their reply to the questions and their behavior in the game. It's not so hard to do when you know exactly where to look, I guess.
    This doesn't apply to @OzyWho here; I also would say that he's much farther from PTB's playstyle this game in general.

May I ask... where were you??
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #1263

Caustic's slot can only be solved mechanically.
    That's so anti-town gameplay tbh.

And, quite frankly, his "analysis" seemed like random sentences to me. Like that might actually be true.
    AUTO PLAY IS FORBIDDEN ON THIS SITE.
    THESE ARE CLEARLY RANDOM SENTENCES, JUST AS YOUR READS WERE.
    ??? You're extremely quick on the discredit here. I actually am doubting my read on you because of that now.

14. ISO #1264
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Why? I mean you’ve said mm must be town a couple times but can you clarify why? As far as I can tell you just say he must be town without any justification
    he's not trying to manipulate people, he's not posting dribble (like he does as scum), and he doesn't seem opportunistic this game. also, his reads list feels towny af

15. ISO #1265
    Ganelon

I've got a few other reasons to be town reading MM, but I doubt anybody would give a shit about them

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    As they both are Unknown Variables. It can be a possibility but not a certainty.

If you are suggesting the possibility of Aamirus/Ozy Scum Team I Myself am considering that possibility but it’s not the most probable outcome to the process, but perhaps with more observing I can determine if the team is the Parasites we’ve been looking for.

Words can be twisted. It’s the motivation you show after. That is the main focus.
    Did he Retract? Did he form a Solution? Did he Inspire or Improve his take on the topic at hand?
    Okay, so you have no idea.

Not just the possibility of a scum team (I really doubt scums without a chat would jump at eachother like this right away and never stop the pressure, even disregarding my individual reads on each of Aamirus and Ozy.), but the TvS or TvT possibilities.

I already have my own thoughts on all of this; I'm asking your take on the matter. I don't want you to explain me how to do it, I want you to explain me what Aamirus has been doing, and how it is alignment indicative (or not). I want to be able to read you, and if you don't let me do it, well, you're suspicious to me. @Caustic

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    For those confused Yagami is town because he is actually providing solid reads even if they are wrong
    this

20. ISO #1270

Is this at me and if so is it regarding why I stopped playing FM?
    Yes, and no that wasn't my question... Where were you during the most part of D1 lol

21. ISO #1271

Okay, so I assume we aren't getting a Huey or Aamirus lynch anytime soon... Efekann is also a good lynch, and he's at L-3 right now.
    -vote Efekannn02
    With intent to lynch at EoD.

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

your fixation with me is fascinating.
    i didn't start either lynch trains and nothing came of it and i never pushed it past that point. if i was persistent on the lynchings sure that's scummy as fuck and past that point i've only encouraged voting to gather information. I've already stated that those who take their time with this vote ie: a last minute vote, should be considered sus as all who voted have engaged in conversations that led to efe, at this point, having to either be EoD lynch or majority. if you have the time to quote me then you should have had the time to see all that lead to this because i already addressed my quote about the spice. FIRST OFF

and how you belittle other players opinions baffles me, there cannot be any type of engagement if we cannot look at all angles of the investigation. maybe you missed SB16 calling for a fast vote on me to have some sort of a feel as to where i stand in all of this and from day 1 i have already said who i trust who i dont time and time again. if you have time to quote me then you have time to sort through this thread. stop cherry picking and look at this from a whole. the day ends soon and we need as many facts as we can get! SECOND

FINALLY, I AINNNN'TTTT HAVING THAT SHIIIIITTTT! PICK A BETTER SUBJECT IF YOUR GONNA SCUM HUNT BOI

@Kovath

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Yeah.... I don't know where the hell this came from, but you're a bot of some kind, this is random as hell. There is no information here that is useful, you're speaking riddles of which I don't even want to bother figuring out.

This is seeming forced as hell, probably a riddle telling mafia at this point tbh, or neutral.

-vote Caustic
    Even though it is definetly overly cryptic, I am seriously wondering what the hell they would be gaining from being like that as scum. It makes very very little sense.

Plus, I don't really disagree with his reads. Blink is keeping himself motivated and explicites a lot of strategy, that is true.
    He says you want to solve the game... I hope you say that is true lol.
    Stealth read is on point, I basically have the same read, just with more wordy explainations.
    Etc.

Now, the real question is : Why would you want to lynch THIS over your scumreads, over the people who have strongly interacted with others, over the informative lynches? Sure, he's not super towny, but he's not super scummy at all; I even townread him a bit, honestly. His playstyle is... uncommon, but far from deserving a policy lynch. Light literally deserves it more than him for the constant nonsense he has been saying this game, and Efe wins the absolute prize of policy lynch-worthy. So, again, why are you placing your vote there? @Varcron

I also note that a lot of people are attacking Caustic pretty easily. That contributes to my slight townread on him.

26. ISO #1276

At work? Doing other things? Thinking?

I don't really think I've done much different from Whizzbang D1.
    Really? I feel completely differently, but it might be because we've been super-posters this game lol. We're probably going to reach the 1500 posts mark by EoD1.

27. ISO #1277

and on another note half the shit"Kovath" talks about is from a past game about how aami acted and how mm could read it. fuck that noise THIS IS SILENT NIGHT! not some other bullshit, get into the conversation and let's talk.
    Remaining civil doesn't kill, fyi.

I do agree that Kovath's helpful contributions are overall very thin and that the past game talk could be an excuse to talk without much content, but he has just began putting activity in the game. He is a scumread of mine, but I want to wait for D2 before actually putting a solid read on him.

28. ISO #1278

if anything im reading a neaut or town on Caustic

he continues to use the words OBSERVE and CONTINUE TO OBSERVE and doesnt really exhibt any kind of fear of perscution from all his nonsense. example efe started to freak when the votes started to come down and i doubt Caustic will react this way. like he doesn't fear death. like his role can be played beyond the grave is what im thinkin.

29. ISO #1279

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Really? I feel completely differently, but it might be because we've been super-posters this game lol. We're probably going to reach the 1500 posts mark by EoD1.
    I said it earlier, that Kovath's play gives me de ja vu of his Day1 from Whizzbang.
    That is the sole reason why I won't consider a lynch on him now.

But if it wasn't for that, then I would definitely scumread him.
    But I wait for Day2 before making an opinion about his alignment.

30. ISO #1280

Remaining civil doesn't kill, fyi.

I do agree that Kovath's helpful contributions are overall very thin and that the past game talk could be an excuse to talk without much content, but he has just began putting activity in the game. He is a scumread of mine, but I want to wait for D2 before actually putting a solid read on him.
    fair.

31. ISO #1281

@blinkskater
    Tbh, from my perspective - town is doing great. Still Day1 and "we" have 5 out of 9 townies. Can't ask for anything better.

Though, from your perspective, it's 3 not 5 since you scumread me and I think you don't trust SB16 yet either.

What you said about your reasons how you read me, apart from me reminding you of a PTB scumgame, everything else is too complicated for me to make a comment on tbh.

If you don't enjoy FM you shouldn't play it tbh, it's unhealthy to begin with even when there's joy. Even worse when you play for a bottle tbh.
    FM is only unhealthy if you don't like the game, or if the game gets toxic (toxicity is obviously unhealthy, no joke lol). That being said, playing for a bottle... xD

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

if anything im reading a neaut or town on Caustic

he continues to use the words OBSERVE and CONTINUE TO OBSERVE and doesnt really exhibt any kind of fear of perscution from all his nonsense. example efe started to freak when the votes started to come down and i doubt Caustic will react this way. like he doesn't fear death. like his role can be played beyond the grave is what im thinkin.
    That is exactly the kind of thing you should keep for yourself if you're town, unless he's threatned of being lynched, which he is not. It's just bad to call people's roles out like this. That's the Mafia's job. We look for alignments, not roles.

34. ISO #1284
    Ganelon

btw a Huey Lynch would tell us efe is 99% town if Huey is scum

35. ISO #1285

your fixation with me is fascinating.
    i didn't start either lynch trains and nothing came of it and i never pushed it past that point. if i was persistent on the lynchings sure that's scummy as fuck and past that point i've only encouraged voting to gather information. I've already stated that those who take their time with this vote ie: a last minute vote, should be considered sus as all who voted have engaged in conversations that led to efe, at this point, having to either be EoD lynch or majority. if you have the time to quote me then you should have had the time to see all that lead to this because i already addressed my quote about the spice. FIRST OFF

and how you belittle other players opinions baffles me, there cannot be any type of engagement if we cannot look at all angles of the investigation. maybe you missed SB16 calling for a fast vote on me to have some sort of a feel as to where i stand in all of this and from day 1 i have already said who i trust who i dont time and time again. if you have time to quote me then you have time to sort through this thread. stop cherry picking and look at this from a whole. the day ends soon and we need as many facts as we can get! SECOND

FINALLY, I AINNNN'TTTT HAVING THAT SHIIIIITTTT! PICK A BETTER SUBJECT IF YOUR GONNA SCUM HUNT BOI

@Kovath
    This is a mess.

It's not about whether you started the trains, it's about your eagerness to vote on them (ex. immediately sheeping Stealthbomber's Light "tell"). Yes, other players did do some of this as well, but I'm addressing your own action in the context of your own body of work.

I don't see how I've "belittled other players opinions"; nor does your point about SB16's proposed turbo really address the fact that there are standing gut-town reads on you (that turbo never really got off the ground either, for what that's worth) that I want to understand. In a similar vein, nothing that I said really related to whether you've stated your own reads, i.e. that part is irrelevant to my posts unless you think it implicitly bolsters your town case as an indirect defense.

If we need as many facts as we can get, I don't see how understanding what is going on around your slot is counter-productive. Efe is still the primary lynch target both in actual votes and in stated intentions by other players. Am I just supposed to take for granted that you are town? Is there something in particular which is counter-productive about pushing your slot?

We are still multiple hours away from EoD in a plurality lynch world. This is plenty of time to try and make progress on other topics. Meanwhile, I've made like 5 posts recently that address you. How is this a "fixation"?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287
    Ganelon

I still don't like the fact that Efe got to l-1 so soon

38. ISO #1288

That is exactly the kind of thing you should keep for yourself if you're town, unless he's threatned of being lynched, which he is not. It's just bad to call people's roles out like this. That's the Mafia's job. We look for alignments, not roles.
    your right im thinking way to hard about all this i need to slow down and write some stuff down.

39. ISO #1289

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...ad_of_Analysis
    I definitely townread her for the same reason you.
    But I want you to reconsider your position on me.
    If your previous reason to scumread me was that you trusted aamirus to be correct, then for that same reason you should townread me since I don't think she scumreads me anymore either.
    Lol, good point about Kovath.

As for Aamirus, I just cannot townread what she's doing, sorry. There is a level of intentional (actually, I hope it's intentional, because else she would just be a super manipulative person naturally) manipulation that is systematically applied to all pushes in order to attain an objective of persuasion, not of truth. If you don't want to lynch her, that's fair, but I'm not going to townread her anytime soon.

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

and on another note half the shit"Kovath" talks about is from a past game about how aami acted and how mm could read it. fuck that noise THIS IS SILENT NIGHT! not some other bullshit, get into the conversation and let's talk.
    This is a superficial discredit and shows that you didn't try to understand what I was attempting to address.

Blinkskater made an appeal (or made a connection) to a past game in order to bolster or help explain his townread on aamirus. I sought to understand this appeal as a means of both seeing (a) for myself whether this appeal to aamirus's past meta had any merit and (b) whether I could glean some understanding of Blinkskater from that that evaluation.

What I ended up with was my own analysis of the connection, as well as the interactions that I had with Blinkskater and aamirus during the process.

Honestly almost everything that's been aimed at my slot this game boils down to "I expect Kovath to be a way more active mega-scumhunter!" when I did not exhibit this type of behavior in Whizzbang D1 at all.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

As for Aamirus, I just cannot townread what she's doing, sorry. There is a level of intentional (actually, I hope it's intentional, because else she would just be a super manipulative person naturally) manipulation that is systematically applied to all pushes in order to attain an objective of persuasion, not of truth. If you don't want to lynch her, that's fair, but I'm not going to townread her anytime soon.
    Does MM scumread distorted in every game they play together? Blink thoughts?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

44. ISO #1294

The fact that you're sheeping all these "Kovath has no content" reads is super weird.

In the post Ozy made, I concluded that I had doubts about an Efe lynch today. I told Ozy that he was ignoring my last sentence, and he in turn completely ignored me.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

This is a mess.

It's not about whether you started the trains, it's about your eagerness to vote on them (ex. immediately sheeping Stealthbomber's Light "tell"). Yes, other players did do some of this as well, but I'm addressing your own action in the context of your own body of work.

I don't see how I've "belittled other players opinions"; nor does your point about SB16's proposed turbo really address the fact that there are standing gut-town reads on you (that turbo never really got off the ground either, for what that's worth) that I want to understand. In a similar vein, nothing that I said really related to whether you've stated your own reads, i.e. that part is irrelevant to my posts unless you think it implicitly bolsters your town case as an indirect defense.

If we need as many facts as we can get, I don't see how understanding what is going on around your slot is counter-productive. Efe is still the primary lynch target both in actual votes and in stated intentions by other players. Am I just supposed to take for granted that you are town? Is there something in particular which is counter-productive about pushing your slot?

We are still multiple hours away from EoD in a plurality lynch world. This is plenty of time to try and make progress on other topics. Meanwhile, I've made like 5 posts recently that address you. How is this a "fixation"?
    no your right i have no right for you or any else to immediately assume i'm town. as far as gut reading goes i've never like that, you either do or don't and should a reason above all else for reads. suppose your the first to give me the "blink-ammi" approach and im tryin not to get to aggressive or nonchalant about the situation but i guess i fucked that up. i'll need to step back and have better reasons to claim a read or role calling cause that's no good. i need to remember this is a conversation not an argument. As far as your first question goes i believe light pulled the "breifcase office thing" which got debunked i pretty much rode on that iirc

48. ISO #1298

This is a superficial discredit and shows that you didn't try to understand what I was attempting to address.

Blinkskater made an appeal (or made a connection) to a past game in order to bolster or help explain his townread on aamirus. I sought to understand this appeal as a means of both seeing (a) for myself whether this appeal to aamirus's past meta had any merit and (b) whether I could glean some understanding of Blinkskater from that that evaluation.

What I ended up with was my own analysis of the connection, as well as the interactions that I had with Blinkskater and aamirus during the process.

Honestly almost everything that's been aimed at my slot this game boils down to "I expect Kovath to be a way more active mega-scumhunter!" when I did not exhibit this type of behavior in Whizzbang D1 at all.
    No, it's the fact that your posts are very, very, very thin in analysis. IIoA, as Ozy pointed out, and the PTB analysis thing is a similar sin : saying things that do not make the game advance, while appearing as helpful.

And yes, it's plurality + majority.

49. ISO #1299

I told Ozy that he was ignoring my last sentence, and he in turn completely ignored me.
    One sentence doesn't automatically mean the rest of your post isn't "information instead of analysis".
    It was one of those "I can't take this serious, not gonna reply to that" - happens a lot to me it seems.

50. ISO #1300

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

tbh..

Also, yes. If majority is not reached the player with most votes will be lynched. I'm talking with Aivon about whether to no lynch or randomize in the event of a tie. To be honest.
    I think the host is honest.