Register

User Tag List

Page 78 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,900 of 4142
  1. ISO #3851
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Like, seriously go ask the host. You only get told if you heal
    someone if they get attacked. You otherwise don’t get told shit.

2. ISO #3852
    Ganelon

I don’t think this is scum you this game as your reads and progression have been easy to follow this game, but like.... Jesus man lmao

3. ISO #3853
    Ganelon

If anyone thinks SolidD is town tell me why the fuck TWO FUCKING TOWNIES WOULD RADNOMLY DEFEND A ACUM FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

4. ISO #3854
    Ganelon

like how the fuck does that work
    NOBODY KNEW WHO OZYS TEAM MATE WAS. EVERYONE WHO SCUMREAD HIM SAID ‘he’s twisting people’s words, he’s mafia, he’s MMs lover (lol), he made a table to manipulate us’
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I’ve yet to see ONE fucking legit reason for scumreading him.

5. ISO #3855
    Ganelon

And ‘he’s twisting words’ is legitimately a bullshit argument. That’s all we fucking do this game, we twist words because scum never say scummy things directly. Next game the people who complain about word twisting should be turbolynched because everyfuckingone does that.
    why the fuck do you think blink survived past d1 and not Kovath? Fucking Kovath was right about SolidD and blink was afraid of him. There’s no way I’m lettting you scummy fucks win this game, you don’t deeerve this win.

6. ISO #3856
    Ganelon

For Kovath!

7. ISO #3857
    Ganelon

And aamirus

8. ISO #3858

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait a minute. @Frinckles are people notified of having been roleblocked?

If not, then Blink might be town... just heavily tunneled. Because he's speaking like someone who's in the same mindset I'm in right now, which is strange.
    he answered this question before smfh
    u even quoted the answer before

9. ISO #3859

10. ISO #3860

11. ISO #3861

12. ISO #3862

13. ISO #3863

14. ISO #3864
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    i'm so annoyed at the game state rn
    Same

15. ISO #3865
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Aware.. And Figured Out I Was RBd.
    You know this implies you healed aamirus and not me right? ...

16. ISO #3866
    Ganelon

Meh I guess that makes sense but I wouldn’t have done it. Can understand why you did tho.
    on a personal note, is there anyone here who actually believes me when I say that I 100% tried HARD to lynch scum yesterday?

17. ISO #3867
    Ganelon

Oh btw going back to the deep wolf theory, for the longest time I thought it had to be Mm. But it obviously can’t be. It has to be Skylark here... skylarks reasons for voting Ozy were shit. And they haven’t been especially townie.

18. ISO #3868

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    You know this implies you healed aamirus and not me right? ...
    Correct Because You Caimed Yesterday That U Were Basically Night Immune.. And It Would Be A Waste.. Also I Knew I Was Role Blocked Day 2 Because Of Caustics Death.. So I Mean Ive Prob Been RBd Since N1..

19. ISO #3869

Correct Because You Caimed Yesterday That U Were Basically Night Immune.. And It Would Be A Waste.. Also I Knew I Was Role Blocked Day 2 Because Of Caustics Death.. So I Mean Ive Prob Been RBd Since N1..
    I Mean Day 3 We Are On Day 4 Now Right? Yeah

20. ISO #3870

Meh I guess that makes sense but I wouldn’t have done it. Can understand why you did tho.
    on a personal note, is there anyone here who actually believes me when I say that I 100% tried HARD to lynch scum yesterday?
    Yes Mag U Are A Try Hard Kinda Guy With A Can Do Attitude..

21. ISO #3871

22. ISO #3872

23. ISO #3873

Okay hi hello, this is the dumber half of chip skylark here. I've got some points I want to throw down.

- So blink's case on MM is that MM is the last one on his list that hasn't flipped scum?

- solid d is confirmed scum... because he voted Ozzy bc blink told him to?

- light is doing his wishy washy claiming again (I always scum read this), and there's 0 fucking way that frinckles put in 2 doctors in this game, and the angel.

- mag is the protector thing of MM, but he doesn't know what mm's alignment is, so we can't actually trust what mag's saying, as frustrated as mag actually is.

- sb is super afk?

- Ozzy was fucking BLEEEEEEEDing town at the beginning of the game with his two types of posts. I fucking love it and it's something that I would sort of do/mad respect. But blink

##############

is there one scum for sure between blink and Huey?

24. ISO #3874

25. ISO #3875

26. ISO #3876

27. ISO #3877

I'm going to go again, but I'll make a couple more mobile posts tonight if y'all don't post too much.

if I have to go through more long arguments, I'll start glazing/skimming, as well as have less time to post. I'll be out with some long lost cousins in a bit, but I have to put in some effort into this game so not to let down frinckles and so naz doesn't hate me.

28. ISO #3878

I'm going to go again, but I'll make a couple more mobile posts tonight if y'all don't post too much.

if I have to go through more long arguments, I'll start glazing/skimming, as well as have less time to post. I'll be out with some long lost cousins in a bit, but I have to put in some effort into this game so not to let down frinckles and so naz doesn't hate me.
    it seems like everyone's mind is sort of made up but mine and it's blink vs mm thunderdome today.

okay bye for now (I think)

29. ISO #3879

30. ISO #3880

31. ISO #3881

- light is doing his wishy washy claiming again (I always scum read this), and there's 0 fucking way that frinckles put in 2 doctors in this game, and the angel.

Its Not Wishy Washy.. I Havent Stated A Claim But Ive Strongly Implied One.. And Why Do You Say 2 Doctors? Kinda Sounds Like Ur Looking To Counter Claim A Doctor When One Pops Up.. Is This The Case?

32. ISO #3882
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    @Frinckles
    If your desperate enough.
    I’d be willing to replace in for Stealth Bomber.
    Dude

33. ISO #3883

34. ISO #3884
    Ganelon

Okay hi hello, this is the dumber half of chip skylark here. I've got some points I want to throw down.

- So blink's case on MM is that MM is the last one on his list that hasn't flipped scum?

- mag is the protector thing of MM, but he doesn't know what mm's alignment is, so we can't actually trust what mag's saying, as frustrated as mag actually is.

- sb is super afk?

- Ozzy was fucking BLEEEEEEEDing town at the beginning of the game with his two types of posts. I fucking love it and it's something that I would sort of do/mad respect. But blink

##############

i like your thoughts tbh
    and yeah, you’re right in that you cannot trust me. But like I literally cannot believe it’s light AND MM.
    you can 100% trust that I thought MM and blink were a team yesterday. I admittedly
    am not being 100% transparent here but I’m as transparent as I can be given the circumstances

35. ISO #3885
    Ganelon

i like your thoughts tbh
    and yeah, you’re right in that you cannot trust me. But like I literally cannot believe it’s light AND MM.
    you can 100% trust that I thought MM and blink were a team yesterday. I admittedly
    am not being 100% transparent here but I’m as transparent as I can be given the circumstances
    Which is something btw.

36. ISO #3886
    Ganelon

- sb is super afk?

##############

There’s only one doc claim

37. ISO #3887
    Ganelon

- sb is super afk?

##############

And yes there has to be a scum between blink and Huey

38. ISO #3888

39. ISO #3889

40. ISO #3890
    Ganelon

U Know How Blink Was Pointing Out That Its Impossible For Town To Win Now? Sounds Like TMI To Me.. Just Something Ive Been Thinking About..
    Same, it almost sounds like a mafia claim, it’s litetally what I’ve been thinking about for the past hour

41. ISO #3891
    Ganelon

Would love to talk to you
    some more btw

42. ISO #3892

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Mag you've been hands down the scummiest most anti town player in this game going on 4 days and still think you have a voice?
    That's not true lol, he has been towny and you keep throwing discredit and act as if your accusations had a basis while they're purely baseless.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #3893
    Ganelon

Yeah blink is apparently incapable of admitting I’ve played prob town this game.

44. ISO #3894

- sb is super afk?

##############

Two doctors is impossible in this setup, btw. And yes, there's one scum for sure between Blink and Huey. They also cannot be both scum, apparently, because Actress counts as Mafia in the eyes of the list-maker, apparently.

Mag has been default pro-town all game lol. But I could understand if you don't trust him because you don't trust me, I guess.

Yes, Stealth has been AFK for 2 game days...

Mhmm, Ozy was bleeding down, and he bled a green blood on the sacrificial altar

Did you read my reply to Blink's wall of self-quotes about his case on Ozy? Look at it, it really shows how little substance there is in the push.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

45. ISO #3895

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    @Frinckles
    If your desperate enough.
    I’d be willing to replace in for Stealth Bomber.
    @Caustic You're obviously not new, so you should know that never you can post when you're dead unless the host explicitely asks you to do so (for technical reasons), or unless the setup allows it. So yes, you should have PMed the host. Plus, a dead player replacing in the same game is just bad, so no lol

46. ISO #3896

Kira, for future reference please never again in a million years ever mention you’ve figured out someone’s role. And... please read your fucking rolecard.
    And never soft Doctor d1 in this setup.
    @Light_Yagami PLEASE. That play might cost us the victory here, assuming you are actually town, which I believe is sadly likely...

47. ISO #3897

like how the fuck does that work
    NOBODY KNEW WHO OZYS TEAM MATE WAS. EVERYONE WHO SCUMREAD HIM SAID ‘he’s twisting people’s words, he’s mafia, he’s MMs lover (lol), he made a table to manipulate us’
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. I’ve yet to see ONE fucking legit reason for scumreading him.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY. I know you don't give weight to Magoroth's words, but just... just look at the bullshit that happened on Ozy lol. I refuse to believe Blink seriously played like that as town, and just watched the scums pile on Ozy with him and get their mislynch. His skill level is honestly too high for that. And no, Blink, that's not an appeal to your ego or w/e, it is, as Ozy would put it, assessment of a player's skill level.

See this post for proof of the horror of Blink's reads. The quotes aren't even selected by myself, it's not a "scumpainty selection". It's literally what Blink gave us to prove that he had reasons to scumread Ozy :P

Spoiler : The Proof :
    LOL

You realize how little sense that makes, right? I defended Ozy so hard you thought I was his lover, according to you. But the fact that Ozy was Huey's countertrain doesn't make you have second thoughts? What about no lol.

~~

Time to address your wall of quotes. A lot of posts, very little relevance. You are basically putting your whole "case" against Ozy in there, so let's sum it up.

1: I don't like the fact that you used self meta, your first post gave me bad vibes.
    Okay, that's fair. Nothing strong enough to tunnel someone into oblivion, far from that, but the point is fair. Let's look at the other quotes...

2: I still dislike your opening post, Ozy. I don't like the intent I see behind it (no more details).
    That's more or less the same point. Still, it's fair to push that point. Once again, not strong enough to tunnel someone into oblivion (to the point of calling people who defend him LOVERS).

3: Checking who was viewing the thread not so long ago is a bad way to read people.
    Right. But that's not alignment indicative at all, and has no relevance to a case against him.

4: I scum lean on Ozy because I don't like the intent that I'm getting from his post (the first one).
    Same argument as before, just repeated. Also notice the "I think MM - Ozy is TvS" repeated twice at least in the post, that's fluffy and there is no REAL explaination, just stating thoughts that don't have links between them. Fair, but not a case, once again.

5: I scum read Ozy
    Fair, but that's still not a case!

6: I think scum!ozy would do a gambit with charts.
    Again, the first post, and the "I don't like charts".

7 - 13: A lot of stating that Ozy is scum, but with no real case-making, once again. "You were right when you pushed PTB in that way in some game, so I think you're doing the same with Ozy and are right again" is not a case. Arguing with Ozy on theory points is not a case.

All this proves is that you pushed Ozy, and if you consider that to be your exhaustive case, well, congratulations! You're just proved my point : your push revolves solely around "I don't like Ozy's first post, and I don't like the charts that come from it. I see a scum intent behind that."

That's a fair reason for a medium scumread. For a vote, maybe, too. But for the death tunnel of oblivion, for calling people who defend him lover with scum!ozy, for saying "YOU ARE IGNORING MY CASE!!!!!" and supposedly raging at people because they don't "acknowledge" your very few, poorly explained and poorly detailed points? No way. @Chip Skylark That's what you're trusting, really? Look at the case. This is the post, btw : www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45795-S-FM-292-Silent-Night-14P?p=841332&viewfull=1#post841332

@Light_Yagami You too, look at it if you still have doubts.

48. ISO #3898

49. ISO #3899

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Magoroth
    You're not only voting 180 against your win condition's - mm - reads, but you're also doing so with no reasoning whatsoever
    Either you are janitor and Kovath was angel, or.. well.. you're playing horribly this game.
    Alright look right here folks. Mag and MM keep bringing up my scum read on Ozy, which I've justified a thousand times over. Mag and MM always just respond the same exact way. "blink had no reason to scum read ozy. I proved that I had many reasons to scum read ozy, MM grazed over it and only focused on my first 6 or so quotes which explained my feelings that ozy had scummy intent with his opening post, and in which ways I could see scum utilizing a chart like that to divert the thread away from scum hunting and use it to manipulate the flow of information.

I would like to point out Ozy, a player whom Mag and MM keep trying to use my miss-read on that slot as an actual viable way to scum read me. They keep saying how ozy was never anti town and so towny. Again I provided my arguments as to why he wasn't. Ozy points out that Mag's doing an un explained 180, which he's been doing all game with zero logical progression and reasoning. If mag's not scum here ozy also says then he's playing the game horribly. I am agreeing with ozys logic here. Mag keeps boasting to the thread that he's playing to game at a "godlike level" and anyone who disagree's with his reads and votes him is scum. Mags only concern as a scum aligned neutral here is the survival of MM. Anything that goes against MM's survival, mag directly attacks with no logic and doesn't mind doing complete 180's on his reads because he think's he's untouchable because he knows MM is scum here and can't die at night.

Literally read Ozy's thoughts on Mag here and look at the way Mag has been flooding the thread with threatening and bullying rhetoric to make the town feel threatened to do what ever he wants, tell me how this ever comes from a town aligned players thoughts here, because it doesn;t

Alright so here's some of mag's superior to all of us logical dudctions here.
    I think caustic and Huey are a team tbh
    Pretty much out of nowhere, no quote's to back it no progression.
    Caustic neither confirming nor denying whether he is a list maker is extremely bad
    So he's saying caustic not outing himself as a TPR here is really bad. This is so scummy trying to get caustic to out like this, but as a neutral he can push a scum agenda and not really be punished for it.
    After that I would probs look at Skylark and I think blink, they’re the only other three ones who could be scum with Huey I think tbh
    So after calling out a Huey+caustic team without any explanation backing it, he says to look at skylark and blink because we are the only ones who can be scum with huey. That would make it huey+ caustic + blink + skylark as the 3 man scum team here acording to Mag the neutrals "pro town" in his wording agenda.
    Solid is town, aamirus is town, MM is my target and an is town, and so is kira
    Ok he states these people are town, two of which are still in my scum POE MM being confirmed from my pov. At the time these are all consensus town reads in the thread, ok thats fine.
    Notice how there's also like Mag's scumreads no logical progression or even an explanation as to why he town reads any of them.
    Actually I could very well see a light Huey team as well tbh
    would make a fuckton of sense
    Now a huey and light team makes sense when literally a minute or two ago he went from light being town, huey + caustic being a scumteam, then blink+skylark being the only explanation for a scum team. This is just 100% nonsense at this point and I don't see how anyone can take this neutral with an MM aligned agenda seriously. He literally is just spamming the thread with filler trying to confused the town from solving here. This never comes from a town aligned player here, he literally just placed 5 players on the scumteam not even bothering to give an explanation as to why.
    Calling it rn it’s light and Huey 100%
    not backing down from this lynch
    LOL, here we go now it's 100% light and huey, and that he would never back down from the lynch.
    How are they not?
    The one who could be scum out of the two is aamirus but I don’t see why they can’t both be town
    Now this is talking about aamirus and Solid D here. Doesn't even bother to explain why they could both be town just that they can both be town here, okay sure mag sure.

Wtf is this

GET HUEY OFF L1 IMMEDIATLY

@Marshmallow Marshall please fucking pull that dont listen to the neutral post ASAP

@Magoroth WTF you vote huey without explanation, did you even read his dam thoughts and conclusions?

Aite so here is when I logged on and entered the thread after having to read mags thought progressions there.
    Of course I have fam and my conclusion is Huey is scum with Kira
    His literal conclusion after going through everything I just pointed out was literally huey + kira scum team now. His current agenda after huey is flipped town is kire is 100% town, there's no logical progression in between there that would point as to why he didn't suspect yagami after huey flipped town here.
    It was blink who made me claim
    Mag's under some pressure here from me, and to make me look scummy says that I made him claim. I made him claim his own role because I was what, pressuring someone I thought could possibly be scum? Guess what turns out Mag was not town here, and I was right about that.
    I didn't make you do anything.
    I responded with this because anyone in their right mind could see that I didn't make Mag do anything.
    No but I was scumpainring you when I claimed
    He responded that he was scumpainting me when I claimed. Why would you need to scumpaint a player if you are not infact yourself scum? You are trying to make me look bad in the thread by saying shit about me thats not true so you can try and get me lynched? I'm fucking town here, why would someone playing from a towns perspectiv ever need to do this? it's fucking scummy as hell and he openly admits to doing it.
    So how the fuck did i make you claim?

I didn't make you do anything, if mechanically i didn't believe you to be neutral, id vote you right now for that statement.
    I again responded to his bogus statements with this.
    Well maybe I phrased it wrong, I’m saying you’re one of the reasons I claimed
    SOME serious backpedaling because he knew I was right and now says he misphrased it. I don't see how logically you can miss-phrase, "blink made me claim" It seems pretty straight forward to me.
    The other being that it was better for the town, and in fact I otherwise wouldn’t have claimed. More advantageous for me to do something really dumb and get myself lynched
    Now he tries to appear "pro town" after showing anti town tendencies by not explaining any of his reads and flooding the thread with pure shit. Basically says himself that it's better for town if he claims. He doesn't give a shit about town he gives a shit about MM, and since MM is townread here he's trying to get fucking town points by saying hey everyone MM's my target and you all agree he's town aligned so I'm claiming here!! He says it himself wouldn't have claimed if it wasn't advantageous to HIMSELF.

So those were mags closing thoughts at the end of day 2. Ozy was lynched, proceeds to flip "town." Now here's where mag comes into day 3 immediately after a caustic lover flip, and a town varcron flip. Mag votes me as a "confirmed scum." This furthers my theory that the scum team were definitely keeping me alive here and because of my wrong pushes are trying to set me up as the perfect miss lynch bait for being so sure and so wrong. So right before day 2 ended mag was sure huey was scum with caustic+yagami+blink+skylark, lol okay.Let's not forget huey is still alive here whom mag claimed was 100% scum, and he goes after me. This is RIGHT after I called out MM's scummy EOD play there by going all in on trying to defend Ozy because "mm town read him" When do you ever see a town go all in defending someone they don't mechanically know their alignment on? YOU DON'T it's usually done by scum to white night a player that they have pocketed and know is town. This furthers my theory that MAg picked up on MM and huey being aligned. MM knows his partners flip will create mass chaos on the town and the whole point of the actress role is to flip them as town to get others FUCKED. This would be a completely valid buss here, MM knows this. Ozy was pocketed hard by MM, and having a town on your side makes it time to flip an actress.

Mags whole "story" from the day before was that huey is 100% scum and either yagami+blink+varcron+skylark are all his allies, mind you it's a 3 man scumteam LOL.

I’m going to lynch confirmed scum
    they should’ve killed me last night, that was a terrible kill
    -vote blinkskater
    Ignores the player he thought is 100% scum and goes after me LOL

I will be posting my lw in a few mins when I get to my comp
    Okay so Mag's going to post his LW, why? Only reason I see the need to post a LW for cred is when you're trying to push an agenda. "like hey look at me I have a long LW filled with bullshit." I'm town aligned here look at me i am so town!
    The scum team is Huey, blink and solidD
    i have another pet theory I shan’t discuss yet
    also for the love of all that is holy DO NOT claim a role today, I don’t want mm to get nightkilled for claiming a TPR...
    Now the scumteam is huey+blink+solid D, no explanation just garble inserted into the thread. Now Mag has not once talked about aamirus carol claim here with huey and myself being in the carol. And the solid D is now scum read is a complete 180 from the last time he even talked about solid D here.
    Btw, unironically do NOT talk to confirmed scum. This is lylo
    Says that it's LYLO
    Wait this isn’t lylo, the lover was town aligned
    so it’s 6v3
    Alright he made a mistake in confusing the town and actually realized it, okay thats fine But to know that there's 3 mafia alive with potential actress in the game is SUS.
    No we’re not at lylo where the f did you come with the idea that it would be lylo? Mm is always town here, blink did a complete one eighty on his read on me at eid, and his play this game has been extremely scummy and manipulative, if you were Town you would’ve apologized for your lack of activity not gone ‘hooray I made it’, that’s what scum say when they realize they wouldn’t be disappointing their allies. I had a theory blink was scum aligned lover judging from his play on d1 but no, he is scum. Also his reaction when I revealed my softclaim was fake as fuck. There’s no way any of you are Town, I’m never backing down from this lynch ever.
    also solidd was literally openwolfing yesterday and Kovath got killed for scum reading g him. Got em hois
    Mag immediately attacks huey for saying the same thing that mag just fucked up and said. Proceeds to push his anything so MM survives agenda, then says I did a complete 180 on Mag at EOD? *** take not of this for later, he doesn't even explain the supposed 180 either. Further discredits me for being just scummy and manipulative, no explanations, okay scum. comes up with a bogus theory i was a scum aligned lover but doesnt say why. Claims I had a fake reaction to when he revealed his softclaim, uh I gave reasoning as to why I believed your soft claim. Nobodys town he says we're all scum LOL, okay confusion creator.
    there’s no way I’m letting y’all pocket me again, blink was fishing for roles yesterday when he asked for feedback. I 100% believe aamirus is town here because of how reticent she was to claim feedback, mm is also town by voting the right train.
    Claims I was fishing for roles? DOesn't provide any backup to this baseless discredit. Since when is asking if anyone recieved any night feedback rolefishing? But aamirus revealed her night feedback and is 100% town because she didn't want to claim feedback that helps town solve the game? This is flawed logic.
    You picked a bad neutral to piss off tbh
    Anyone who goes against MM will get baseless discredits and shade thrown at them without any logic or thread back up, I get it Mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Nah cause you are scum with MM, 100%. I am not backing down from this theory i have. Ozy was the Actress, he clearly open wolfed this fact yesterday and nobody even blinked a eye at it, i did however. Also wtf was that LW, who tf makes a last will where they go. ooooh i flip as town but i might be actress. cause like what in gods name type of town play is that, clearly he was signalling to his scummy bois that he was Scum because they dont get to know each others roles just each others names from looking at the Setup.

[vote[Marshmallow Marshall[/vote]

If Ozy was actually town i am gonna be so amgry.
    So here's huey with his scumread and vote on MM, to me it seems like huey is knowing that he is going to be flipped here so it's very likley he is trying to distance himself from MM by voting him, makes tons of sense to do as scum if they both know huey's flipping town because of his acting. Huey even goes further to try and create the image that Ozy was indeed actress to throw everyone off his trail.
    Lmao is this not open wolfing? Discrediting me by calling me angel, I don't see you scum hunting SCUM.
    Solid made a post about Mag being scummy. Mag immediatley attacks him because somehow solid needs to be scum because it fits in with the mag/mm agenda.
    If you flip town you're actress.
    Mag is 100% calling huey actress here if he flips town, this means mag thinks huey is 100% scum, okay that's fine
    Huey's Lynch has been the most difficult to push ALL game, blink's been fighting hard for his team-mate since d1, and on d2 he didn't even acknowledge Efe's death. I acknowledged it on D1.
    So now this is blink+huey team again because I was fighting hard for huey? Uhm I was fighting hard for an ozy lynch, and on day one me along with half the thread scumread efekann, another lynch I pushed for, I wasn't defending huey I was pushing ozy/efe. This is mag flipping the narrative 180 to fit his own scummy needs.
    blink is so full of shit this game he's abouta explode at any point.
    Just fires off a baseless discredit, yeah that's real towny.
    LMAO, cite your sources scum, you've not DONE ANY scum hunting this game and randomly decided huey was town on d2 after not having ONE single read all game, me trying to read people is TOWN-INDICATIVE, me FLIP-FLOPPING is TOWN-INDICATIIVE, not scum indicative.
    Here we have a supper scummy post. Yells at someone to site their sources when Mag has barley cited a single source the entire game, LOL. He's giving his horribly agendaish and narratively twisting chaos ensuing playstlyle absolutes on being town indicative and not scum indicative. This is probably one of the dumbest statements i've seen in the game. Just because you can't utter a single coherent read, and are giving off the appearance of trying to give a fuck about reading people and the game that doesn't make you town it makes you literally retarded, and that shit looks scummy not towny.
    also I've called blink out as scum as early as d1. I even called him scum on d2. HOW AM I FLIP-FLOPPING.
    How contradicting. In his last quote he called himself flip floppy and it's a town trait. Proceeds to get upset for being called flip floppy like it's a scummy trait that he isn't doing? I hope you guys can see the many things that are wrong with this here.
    AGAIN:
    DO NOT REVEAL YOUR NIGHT FEEDBACK. THAT'S A FORM OF ROLEFISHING, DO NOT DO THIS.
    Again since when is revealing feedback rolefishing? no explanation no nothing, just trying to scare the town into revealing feedback that can fucking help. ANTI TOWN AS FUCK.
    Pretty sure it’s solid cuz he was openwolfing and he’s so full of shit today it’s not even funny but maaaaaan
    so solid D is openwolfing and so full of shit where are the examples? you can't expect people to believe this BS unless your just a lazy scum aligned neutral who doesn't need to put in the work to solve the game because you only care about MM surviving.
    -vote Huey The Long

its not Mm, and out of blink/Huey it can only be Huey.
    Changes to huey, because of course we know it can't be fucking MM LOL. and now after he's been preaching a blink and huey scum team over and over and over, between blink and huey it can only be huey? Why mag? what makes you think this? there's no fucking progression as to why or how or ANYTHING. You just change your mind at the drop of a dime when you feel it suits MM.
    Still doesn’t explain why blink randomly derailed Huey’s train btw
    Again I was pushing a player I thought to be scum "ozy"
    I find it hilarious that you say you wont lynch anyone but me and then vote huey lol
    I call out Mag's BS he said he'll only vote me previously then when it benefits him switches over to huey.
    The worst part is I came into this day determined to push hard for a town lynch whereas it’s lookinglike I may have been scum all along jfc
    Okay he wanted to push a town lynch, furthers that Mag is only pushing MM's agenda. And is realizing he's scum sided .
    Tbh if you guys lynch MM I will side with scum
    If we lynch MM he's scum siding, lol how can you guys take anything Mag says seriously while he's protecting his scum ally. Have you all forgotten that aamirus was scumreading MM? She also said that between huey and I theres 1 scum, which is huey, and between MM/solid there's also 1 scum, ====>MM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I am gonna die today, I have so much more to do.

This is a recreation of the assassination of Huey Long, 1935.
    I was a good man, i did my best, i am town, a humble patron to those of Louisiana.

Yet the Corporate asshats have convinced people against me, there is no way i can survive, this is giving me slight Deja vu of that game where i was Poisoner and i saw Blink as Town the whole game. I fear Blink may be scum, but if that is the case i have been taken advanatge of, used to lynch a town who in my eyes did indeed look scummy. Used to hurt those i only wished to help.

I am sorry to the town if my theory is untrue, if my reads are false and i have assisted the scum, i only did the best i could.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    ANother attempt to distance himself from MM here, his post is about me being the scum here and from a town hueys POV he should NOT be voting anyone but me here, it makes zero sense to place a vote upon MM unless he was trying to distance himself there, straight up.

That lynch immunity depends on Mag, and personally I don't trust anything from the magoroth slot because his only concern is MM. With all of the claims out right now naz, mechanically fmpov Huey and MM are scum.

Aamirus claimed list maker and that N1 she checked Huey and myself alignments and got different alignments. With Mag UN CC'D neutral, and confirmed by MM I believe Mag to be the angel because the lover is now dead. FMPOV this confirmed huey as not the same alignment as me so huey is 100% scum. Aamirus was faking to receive a carol as a way to out some of the information that she had without revealing herself as List maker it was a clever play imo and I still trust her to be telling the truth. N2 I believe she checked caustic and huey. They were not the same alignment because Caustic flipped neutral love.

I claim Caroler. I tried giving kovath a carol on night one becasue it would confirmed him as town or not if he came forward and said that he received one. N2 I send a carol Solids way to confirm the same, Solid did came forward with a carol of MM, aamirus, Varcron. Varcron is dead and flipped town. This means that MM and aamirus are not the same alignment. So I guess what this comes down to is if you trust aamirus to be town there's one scum between huey and myself. If you trust me to also be town there's one scum between MM and aamirus.

It really sucks that SB16 isn't here to contribute and tbh Ozy very likley could have been scum, that LW saying he could be actress is baffling when you try and think about that coming from a town players POV.
    My thought's at the time.
    I wasn't sure why you were voting MM tbh when if you believe aamirus to be list maker you should 100% be voting me that was scummy mate.

Are you saying you just realized that aamirus was listmaker?
    I even call out the BS vote on MM by huey here.
    Please stop being so scummy
    MM is basically openwolfing with mag asking him to stop playing scummy LOL, mag knows MM will be a serious lynch candidate because he's obvious scum.
    Mm, you need to shut the fuck up and think. You’re not thinking before you’re posting, and if you claim a role I swear by gods given might I will make your team lose even with you still alive
    More open wolfing, basically coaching MM here to stop being scummy, and that if MM fake claimed a tpr role like he often does would be scummy asf.
    Lol @ scum Aamirus for trying to derail the blink train. Aamirus is the deep wolf I was talking about, it makes no sense for the scum team to just all out themselves yesterday at EoD to lynch Ozy, one of them has to be a deep wolf. For the longest time I thought that deep wolf was varcron, clearly not as he flipped town. Your claim doesn’t explain why blink defended Huey so hard yesterday. Why would he ever do that as town? Or indeed if Huey were the town player. Defending is scummier than being defended; you think a scum like blinkskater would ever do that?
    -vote aamirus

youre not gonit to pocket me again, SCUM.
    Now aamirus is scum with blink+huey, aamirus never tried de-railing any trains this is a baseless discredit on an UN CC'D TPR, Mag neveer seems to want to acknowledge the fact that there are two UN CC'D TPRS in this game and one has flipped what was claimed already. The other is myself, but I have no credibility right?
    Ya this is definitely the right lynch here.
    lynch the deep wolf Aamirus.
    Yeah aamirus is deffinitly wolf here right, you realize that she was killed by wolves at night right?
    So, the scum isn’t solidD. It has to be aamirus. With blink and Huey.
    Yeah I totally follow that because now that aamirus is wolf it has to be with blink and huey and solid is town right? Please for the love of god I'm getting stupid by the minute here. This is not logical town thinking it's spitfiring what ever you can to promot a pro scum MM agenda.
    Like if you can’t resd this and see how full of shit blink is here you’re scum or confused.
    now blink after being outed is prepared to bus the one player he’s been trying to defend all game lol if this isn’t scum I don’t know what the fuck it is.
    you seriously expect me to believe Aamirus isn’t covering for her teammate blink here?
    lynch order should be as follows:
    aamirus >> blinkskater >> Kira >> SolidD >Skylark
    This right here is so scummy. He ceaselessly discredits me for being scummy and says if people cant see it they are to dumb. Town don't behave like that, and if they do they shouldn't be playing mafia. On the drop of a Dime aamirus because she had MM as 50/50 scum with solid D, is now on the wolfteam with blink and huey. Aamirus claimed listmaker and huey and I are seprate alignments. Mags thoughts make zero logical sense. aamirus +huey+blink can never be a team here. aamrius claims huey and I are different alignments as scum if huey and i flip shes outed, thats never a wolf. SHe was also un cc'd listmaker but sure every un cc'd tpr according to make is scum because they have mechanical edvidence of MM being scum.
    To boot the end list he show there lynch aamirus>>>blinkskater TWO TPR CLAIMS, then switches to solid D and skylark. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HUEY HE HAS BEEN PUSHING ALL FUCKING GAME? Oh right he's having so much trouble trying to flood the thread he can't keep his fucking scum teams straight.

LOL

You realize how little sense that makes, right? I defended Ozy so hard you thought I was his lover, according to you. But the fact that Ozy was Huey's countertrain doesn't make you have second thoughts? What about no lol.

~~

Time to address your wall of quotes. A lot of posts, very little relevance. You are basically putting your whole "case" against Ozy in there, so let's sum it up.

1: I don't like the fact that you used self meta, your first post gave me bad vibes.
    Okay, that's fair. Nothing strong enough to tunnel someone into oblivion, far from that, but the point is fair. Let's look at the other quotes...

2: I still dislike your opening post, Ozy. I don't like the intent I see behind it (no more details).
    That's more or less the same point. Still, it's fair to push that point. Once again, not strong enough to tunnel someone into oblivion (to the point of calling people who defend him LOVERS).

3: Checking who was viewing the thread not so long ago is a bad way to read people.
    Right. But that's not alignment indicative at all, and has no relevance to a case against him.

4: I scum lean on Ozy because I don't like the intent that I'm getting from his post (the first one).
    Same argument as before, just repeated. Also notice the "I think MM - Ozy is TvS" repeated twice at least in the post, that's fluffy and there is no REAL explaination, just stating thoughts that don't have links between them. Fair, but not a case, once again.

5: I scum read Ozy
    Fair, but that's still not a case!

6: I think scum!ozy would do a gambit with charts.
    Again, the first post, and the "I don't like charts".

7 - 13: A lot of stating that Ozy is scum, but with no real case-making, once again. "You were right when you pushed PTB in that way in some game, so I think you're doing the same with Ozy and are right again" is not a case. Arguing with Ozy on theory points is not a case.

All this proves is that you pushed Ozy, and if you consider that to be your exhaustive case, well, congratulations! You're just proved my point : your push revolves solely around "I don't like Ozy's first post, and I don't like the charts that come from it. I see a scum intent behind that."

That's a fair reason for a medium scumread. For a vote, maybe, too. But for the death tunnel of oblivion, for calling people who defend him lover with scum!ozy, for saying "YOU ARE IGNORING MY CASE!!!!!" and supposedly raging at people because they don't "acknowledge" your very few, poorly explained and poorly detailed points? No way. @Chip Skylark That's what you're trusting, really? Look at the case. This is the post, btw : www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45795-S-FM-292-Silent-Night-14P?p=841332&viewfull=1#post841332

@Light_Yagami You too, look at it if you still have doubts.
    You disregard all of my points and just turn them into I scum read Ozy for the list. You're mechanically scum here due to being in a list from a caroler that 2 of the players in that list flipped town. You completely ignored the last 5-6 quotes with more different reasoning and substance as to why I thought ozy was scum. and can only come up with You scum read ozy because of the list lol. It doesn't revolve around ozys first post. That's a straight up lie and proves that you're only reading/cherry picking what you want to make me look scummy. All my logic here and reasons here you ignore LOL.

You can't be bothered eh? Okay I will advocate your lynch more heavily then and let's see can be bothered to try and prevent that.

I also know I am not scum but can see the obvious world that would make players think I'm aligned there. As far as caustic goes I have reason to believe he's town.

So without your explanations as to why you think he's scum and why caustic (aside from the obvious fact that he's not voting huey) is his partner, then I am going to assume you can't fabricate any reason and are what I call a "frozen" wolf, because yeah I still think you're a wolf.

Your twisting things here. Putting in effort to the game is 100% NAI.

I did NOT read your opening post as scummy because of EFFORT, I made that clear. So I am no hypocrite here you are just a word twisting scum. I read the intent behind your opening post as scummy you can go back to the first page and re-read that for your proof.

You've been giving me the impression that you cherry pick certain things people say and twist them into scum sided points. I feel you ignore a LOT of things people say and only focus on the points you pick and twist. There's tons of resistance to your lynch, and I also saw Varcron come at me with shade on day one and day 2 while I was pushing at you. I sense a potential team between Varcron and you.

You were also VERY VERY hesitant to give a solid read on me and when we were arguing yesterday you gave me the feeling that you didn't want to commit to a read on me, and the fact that you said I was open wolfing and weren't trying to gauge my alignment more also struck me as scummy. It seemed from my pov you wanted to discredit me as scummy so the thread would think less of me and my reads. BUt then when it actually came to scum reading me you didn't want any part of it.

We went over this yesterday, have you already forgot?

I think Varcron is scum with Ozy i've said this already. See my latest post.

You see what Ozy is doing every chance he gets right?

He's taking points that are NAI and scum and town could do and twisting them into absolutes, forgetting about players is scum indicative?

Why? because it was blink who said it? He's twisting EVERYTHING to fit his damn narrative and I need you all to realize this.

I've played a lot of FM, if I see someone saying someone is open wolfing and acting scummy, then they don't push this player and just let him exist, I scum read that. I also scum read players who seem to start getting really flustered when they have a simple scum read on them.

Oh now you can be bothered? After I say I'm going to heavily advocate your lynch huh?

You're scum here 100%. So now huey is bussing me when before you said you town read me, now im scum with huey agian because it fits your narrative?

I'm done conversing with you if you're just going to get toxic and tell me to fuck off.

having an agressive tone is not the same thing as being toxic I'm not telling people to burn in hell i'm playing the game aggressive, did you just put a crack in the meta... are you actually scum with ozy here?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

50. ISO #3900