S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 79
Register

User Tag List

Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,950 of 4142
  1. ISO #3901

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

They never once mechanically claim how I can be scum. It's always blink's been wrong he's scum here or blinks reads were bad this game he's scum or blinks scummy he's scum.

I'm literally non counterclaimed 2nd invest role, and to believe i'm scum here you have to believe that Kovath was killed and was exactly a TPR invest, that's a 28% chance !scumblink got lucky on day 1 with a tpr kill+sanitize. Not once have MM or Mag even said this is why I am scum here. From a towns POV it would be the only logical thing to push here and they havn't done it. They are never town. I've had 2 bad pushes and reads this game and clearly that was enough for scum to keep me alive, and the huey push fit right into the agenda and would make me look even worse.

So I am infact done with this game because it's impossible to argue players who baseless discredit, yeah it's a scum technique but the players on this site have a habit of choosing that kind of play over the play that of logical deductive reasoning. This makes playing as town on this site and mafia in general extremely irritating aside from the stint I had in the MU championships. Where I noticed a huge increase in town play.

I only played this because of @Frinckles and will never be dragged into it again.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #3902

3. ISO #3903

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Working on an SB16 replacement I guess.
    Tbh.

I'm not reading the massive Blink post yet lol. Also PLEASE USE SPOILERS REEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #3904
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tbh.

I'm not reading the massive Blink post yet lol. Also PLEASE USE SPOILERS REEEE
    I’m not either, and it’s probably him scumpainting me and idgaf for that shit

5. ISO #3905
    Ganelon

28% is far too high of a chance for you to invoke as an argument.

6. ISO #3906
    Ganelon

DUDE IF THERE IS ANYONE THIS GAME WHO IS DOING BASELESS FUCKING DISCREDITS ITS FUCKING YOU HRT OFF YOUR HIGH FUCKING HORSE

7. ISO #3907
    Ganelon

Jesus Christ dude like I’ve actually been more conducive to you being town than you have but I’m the one who is completely scumpaint and discreditty okay

8. ISO #3908
    Ganelon

The problem with mechanical claims is that they only work if you and SolidD are Town. Lol

9. ISO #3909
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    They never once mechanically claim how I can be scum. It's always blink's been wrong he's scum here or blinks reads were bad this game he's scum or blinks scummy he's scum.

I'm literally non counterclaimed 2nd invest role, and to believe i'm scum here you have to believe that Kovath was killed and was exactly a TPR invest, that's a 28% chance !scumblink got lucky on day 1 with a tpr kill+sanitize. Not once have MM or Mag even said this is why I am scum here. From a towns POV it would be the only logical thing to push here and they havn't done it. They are never town. I've had 2 bad pushes and reads this game and clearly that was enough for scum to keep me alive, and the huey push fit right into the agenda and would make me look even worse.

So I am infact done with this game because it's impossible to argue players who baseless discredit, yeah it's a scum technique but the players on this site have a habit of choosing that kind of play over the play that of logical deductive reasoning. This makes playing as town on this site and mafia in general extremely irritating aside from the stint I had in the MU championships. Where I noticed a huge increase in town play.

I only played this because of @Frinckles and will never be dragged into it again.
    By ‘logical deductive reasoning’ you’ve completely misinterpreted my posts, at best. At worst you’ve scumpainted me.

10. ISO #3910
    Ganelon

Like we literally had to have an argument over a fucking typo and you tried to use it as an example of me not being able to keep my story straight. Who the fuck is scumpainting who here?
    im sorry blink but logic is defo not on your side this game.

11. ISO #3911
    Ganelon

I’m not trying to be mean at all... I’m sorry you’re taking it that way but like, you’re the one misinterpreting and maybe intentionally misrepresenting my posts. I haven’t done that to you this game whatsoever. I’m not even lying here.

12. ISO #3912
    Ganelon

Like you have to realize that from my perspective you can still be town with MM? If so we need to work together to find the other scummiest. Of course this isn’t how I’m reading the situation but it’s still possible

13. ISO #3913
    Ganelon

on d3 I was literally the only person trying to lynch scum. apart from aamirus, but she didn’t put as much effort into it as I did, because she was invest.

14. ISO #3914
    Ganelon

Btw, what is the probability only town voted the Ozy countertrain, and that you randomly convinced SolidD to sheep your vote there?

15. ISO #3915
    Ganelon

Can we even compute that? P sure it’s lower than 28%. Lol

16. ISO #3916

17. ISO #3917

18. ISO #3918
    Ganelon

Tbh blink:
    a) me claiming my role is pro-me. It was pro-town because it meant Kovath was 100% town and not a neutral. It’s oartially why I claimed, the other reason being that, at the time, I didn’t care for a 1v1 fire with you as I didn’t have the energy for it and didn’t think I could even come out on top in that argument. I did start townreading you after you’d pushed me but that evaporated when I saw the result of that d2.

b) admittedly that was dumb of me as I thought it was lylo. At the time the argument seemed sound as it felt like TMI on Huey’s part, bc it would’ve indeed been mylo if they tried to lynch Mm. It sounded like a slip.
    Admittedly dumb in retrospect but oh well.

c) you called me and MM scum at eod2. Literally out of the fucking blue as you’d townread MM before. You even started calling him a scum-aligned lover... I don’t remember whose but it was weird.

d) I flip flopped a lot on you I’ll admit, but like it’s clear I’d always been tempted to scumread you. And I flip flopped on everyone else too, but on you I didn’t flip flop as much, and had been scumreading you for quite a while, my read on you, unlike yours on MM, didn’t come out of the fucking woodwork.

e) I’ve always cited my sources this game... no idea what you’re talking about. also, SolidD has attempted absolutely no gamesolving and has been happy to simply sheep people, his reason for voting Ozy was ‘Huey townread me’. Bruh

f) scum literally always do this, they try to discredit protown neutrals by calling them neutrals. This is what I saw SolidD doing, and why I said I would lynch anyone who tried to call me that.

g) I voted aamirus there because I thought you and MM were a scum team. Clearly I was wrong. I literally changed my mind soon after and ADMITTED why I did it, I flat out stated I thought I was scum and that that was why I voted aamirus

19. ISO #3919
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    This whole day is wasted. With no sb an everyone not even here to figure out end of day. It’s just been blink and mag yelling at each other. Just awful
    Don’t blame me lol, I didn’t want this

20. ISO #3920
    Ganelon

Blink didn’t want this either but like saying that I’ve been all out scumpainting him and ignoring his content is a flat out lie.

21. ISO #3921

22. ISO #3922

SB16 has been zapped.

An adaptation of Harvest Festival, inspired by La Cosa Nostra
    Presented by Frinckles & Aivon

Well, we've made it all the way to day 4 I think and tension is a bit high -- not that I haven't enjoyed it thoroughly. This game has been amazing, not a single real carol was ever created. People were lying out of their teeth this entire round and I can honestly say it's been fascinating. I created this setup to allow a balance of scum-hunting with mechanics and I'd say you all did fantastic at both. It's unfortunate that I had to end the game with a mod-kill but I think this is a good stopping place for the game. The town had quite a few misplays (as did some Mafia members) but overall I'd say the Mafia earned it. Here are the cards:

I'm awarding Town MVP to Aamirus and Scum MVP to Blink -- both playing a dangerous game of lying. Naz gets a Scum MVP nomination for properly identifying the doctor when (somehow) her teammates did not. Similarly, Magoroth had great reads but they weren't quite there.

Name Status Role ISO
    Marshall Marshmallow Alive Holiday Patron (Angel's Target) ISO
    Huey The Long Dead Holiday Patron ISO
    Solid D. Alive Consort ISO
    Varcron Dead Sleepwalker (Lover's target) ISO
    Caustic Dead Lover ISO
    OzyWho Dead Holiday Patron ISO
    Stealthbomber16 Dead Holiday Patron ISO
    Kovath Dead Caroler ISO
    Chip Skylark Alive Janitor ISO
    Blinkskater Alive Actress (Acting Caroler) ISO
    Efekannn Dead Holiday Patron ISO
    Magoroth Alive Holiday Angel ISO
    Aamirus Dead List maker ISO
    Light_Yagami Alive Merry Doctor ISO

I hope everyone had fun & enjoyed their holidays. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ Thank you all so much for playing in my first FM. All the remaining memories (including Kovath's lost memory, will be added on later tonight. I'm leaving work atm.

If you enjoyed this setup, let me know! I'll be cooking up a new one soon. Maybe I can build off these mechanics. c:

HOLIDAY VILLAINS AND THE HOLIDAY ANGEL WIN

Last edited by Frinckles; December 26th, 2019 at 03:23 PM.

23. ISO #3923

24. ISO #3924
    Ganelon

Likemorherfuckers I fucking told you hahahahahaha

25. ISO #3925
    Ganelon

Oh my god my reads wee god tier this game, this is the first time in my life I’ve ever done something like this

26. ISO #3926
    Ganelon

Gg

27. ISO #3927

28. ISO #3928

29. ISO #3929
    Ganelon

hahaha usually I’m the weakest link

30. ISO #3930

31. ISO #3931
    Ganelon

hahaha usually I’m the weakest link
    btw, sorry @ MM and Huey. I misread d3. I hadn’t considered the possibility that MM could be town with blink Scum. If I had I probably would’ve lynched SolidD

32. ISO #3932

33. ISO #3933

34. ISO #3934

35. ISO #3935

36. ISO #3936

37. ISO #3937
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You had hot reads but you didn't do anything with them until lylo <3
    True that’s unfortunate

38. ISO #3938

Thank you for hosting @Frinckles
    ggwp blink carried scum team
    aamirus with the big brain plays gg almost carried town
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

39. ISO #3939

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    Gg. I really don’t deserve this win blink and naz/voss carried me all the way. Was super fun tho!

Happy holidays can’t wait to y’all in your next round. Think I’ll just watch this time lol
    Thank you for signing and playing ♡♡♡
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

40. ISO #3940

41. ISO #3941

Yo, good game, enjoyed it even with the bois on all sides. I tried my best i survived one thundery boi but the scum had them lined up lynchy bois.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

42. ISO #3942

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    it's easier to pull quotes from my laptop if I have to.

I am the caroler.

N1 I tried giving Kovath a carol. I didn't see him as town and I needed to be sure because I watched him last game and he was a SUPER strong player and I had hard town read him very easily. I didn't get the same vibes from him this game so I decided to give him a carol, if he did not recieve one it would confirm him as scum. Unfortunately he didn't survive N1.

N2 I decided to give Solid a carol to see if he would claim if he had received one or not. His EOD yesterday looked pretty bad even though he changed over to Ozy like I wanted I now feel that was his intentions from the get go he needed a reason to switch I fucking coincidentally gave him one.

I was a bit skeptical about there possibly being two carolers yesterday but I didn't have any reason not to believe aamirus. Now that she has claimed list maker I feel a lot better about this and mechanically we can solve this game because we have two outed scums. FMPOV mechanically huey is 100% scum as is MM. The meta is officially broken MM has 100% fooled me this game.
    this was actually a slip from me when I was half asleep.

43. ISO #3943

44. ISO #3944

45. ISO #3945

gg, blink outplayed town. he is a mindfucker whom everybody should block every time he is scumread.

Fun setup tbh.

my only regret is to not have ISO'ed Kovath when he died. sod2 was too hectic I guess.

I think Varcron had the most accurate reads this game? 2nd place goes to Mag.

Efekannn02 is now immortal. Can't even rely on meta when it comes to Efe now..

Light Yagami should read slower.

Regret I didn't trust other people when they scumread Solid. That is something that I struggle with. To me it's like "ohh, their reads differ from mine? That's scummy!".

Huey had the worst game imaginable?
    Someone in the spectator chat called him "the 4th scum" because only scum were on his side.

MM and Aamirus were lock town for me. Sad that they scumread each other.

SB16 I can only assume is dead. In 17 hours it will be a week since his last appearance.

With 3 townies 3 mafias 1 neutral at Day4 - why wasn't the game over the moment Day4 started?
    There should be 0 reasons for Mag to not team up with Mafia if they reveal that they're 3.
    Last edited by OzyWho; December 26th, 2019 at 08:26 PM.

46. ISO #3946

47. ISO #3947

48. ISO #3948

I'm fine with being scum read for legit reasoning.

I was not being cautious, and some scumreads on me stemmed from that so i can't really follow that logic.

The manipulation part yeah i was manipulating the entire game. So thats a fair scumread lol.

49. ISO #3949

Btw. I have fantasies of me, at EoD2, saying "Blinks gameplay makes only sense for an Actress" and everyone be like "Ohh you right, mister scummy Ozy! Lynch Blink!"
    Hard to even fantasize it when you know how many players were online at EoD2. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why is it that every time I checked out the thread I saw "ozy scummy ozy scummy scummy ozy scummy ozy"

50. ISO #3950