Register

User Tag List

Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 LastLast
Results 3,951 to 4,000 of 4142
  1. ISO #3951
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ozy you don't want me to burn in hell do you?
    Burn in Hell scu- *gets lynched*

2. ISO #3952

3. ISO #3953

4. ISO #3954

5. ISO #3955

Ah.
    If I were to choose an alternative lover it would have been Blink or Chip.
    I was indeed debating about making Blink my lover quite consistently.
    If I would have realized that Lover Chat is non existent, then Perhaps I would have never been a Town Aligned Lover but rather a Parasite Aligned Lover.
    I think I’ll play as Octane for a future game.

6. ISO #3956

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Ah.
    If I were to choose an alternative lover it would have been Blink or Chip.
    I was indeed debating about making Blink my lover quite consistently.
    If I would have realized that Lover Chat is non existent, then Perhaps I would have never been a Town Aligned Lover but rather a Parasite Aligned Lover.
    I think I’ll play as Octane for a future game.
    I can't wait for that tbh.
    If I see you sign I'll go mirage.

7. ISO #3957

I'm fine with being scum read for legit reasoning.

I was not being cautious, and some scumreads on me stemmed from that so i can't really follow that logic.

The manipulation part yeah i was manipulating the entire game. So thats a fair scumread lol.
    You were allowed, given the circumstances of actress to openly wolf.

The expected result, just didnt happen.

8. ISO #3958

9. ISO #3959

10. ISO #3960
    Ganelon

Huey did what he could given the circumstances. It’s not easy getting out of a lynch alive. Huey’s a solid player he just had a bad game. We all do

11. ISO #3961
    Ganelon

I don’t think it’s fair to call Huey the fourth scum here, there were others here who were far more anti town than he was.

12. ISO #3962
    Ganelon

Tbh initially I actually thought bkinknwas the liver there; I lied when I said he was town on d2

13. ISO #3963
    Ganelon

Blink was

14. ISO #3964

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Huey did what he could given the circumstances. It’s not easy getting out of a lynch alive. Huey’s a solid player he just had a bad game. We all do
    hell yeah, thanks mag
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

15. ISO #3965

16. ISO #3966

Oh my god my reads wee god tier this game, this is the first time in my life I’ve ever done something like this
    Congratulations Mag lol, you played extremely well this game. Well deserved win, although you won with scum you god damned traitor xD

Also, Mr. Host, Mag wasn't "not quite there" o.O the only situation where that is true is Blink's horrible thing against Ozy lol. I think that actually costed us the game, but literally any townie could have been there, too.

Blink is definetly the scum MVP in this game. Gg wp. I'm still glad I could read you correctly after a while lol, it means I'll be able to actually get you lynched someday

Huey... uhhmmm.... That is awkward, I guess. Oops. I do still think that you were objectively scummy, though.

Caustic, I look forward to playing with you in the next game. You were honestly fun to play with, even though people gave very little weight to your posts because of the roleplay (which is weird and actually was pulled by scums, mostly Naz).

GG everyone! This was a super active and super fun game, with around 1500 posts on both D1 and D2. An amazing experience, and a great game to close the year.
    -vote Frinckles & AIVION
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #3967

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    I’ll be honest.
    I’m simply using this site to roleplay as Apex Characters.
    As most other sites I am banned from. Although it’s mainly accidental and shouldn’t directly be considering.
    Tbh intensifies? Frinckles' disease is spreading!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

18. ISO #3968

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Congratulations Mag lol, you played extremely well this game. Well deserved win, although you won with scum you god damned traitor xD

Also, Mr. Host, Mag wasn't "not quite there" o.O the only situation where that is true is Blink's horrible thing against Ozy lol. I think that actually costed us the game, but literally any townie could have been there, too.

Blink is definetly the scum MVP in this game. Gg wp. I'm still glad I could read you correctly after a while lol, it means I'll be able to actually get you lynched someday

Huey... uhhmmm.... That is awkward, I guess. Oops. I do still think that you were objectively scummy, though.

Caustic, I look forward to playing with you in the next game. You were honestly fun to play with, even though people gave very little weight to your posts because of the roleplay (which is weird and actually was pulled by scums, mostly Naz).

GG everyone! This was a super active and super fun game, with around 1500 posts on both D1 and D2. An amazing experience, and a great game to close the year.
    -vote Frinckles & AIVION
    I still think your scummy reeeee
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

19. ISO #3969

20. ISO #3970

21. ISO #3971

@MM thats not my scumgame btw. And my reasons for lynching ozy were not horrible i'd have done the same as town.
    blink, the Ozy lynch was such an horror lol, it's impossible that you would have done the same as town. Maybe you would have scumread him, but you would have stopped at some point. And you wouldn't have called me a lover...

22. ISO #3972
    Ganelon

@MM thats not my scumgame btw. And my reasons for lynching ozy were not horrible i'd have done the same as town.
    Your reasons for lynching Ozy, while I don’t agree with them, were fair. You changing your mind about me and MM and preferring any other lynch to Huey’s without even stating it was scummy, however. I just missed your reasons as I mostly skipped d1.

i don’t agree in that this was your towngame, I usually townread you after a while. J scumread you this game and meta was definitely involved. You didn’t really push any lynches d1 and buddied me and aamirus
    Last edited by ; December 28th, 2019 at 01:30 AM.

23. ISO #3973
    Ganelon

Huey wasnt that scummy
    In hindsight he wasn’t, true

24. ISO #3974

Top4 highest S-FM post count huh. Neat!
    More than half of posts were made by top 4 posters?

We REALLY should put up a max post count tbh.

Pages and pages and pages of blink and mag.. well.. spamming tbh... all of which can easily be skipped and nothing would be lost.

Tbh I don't personally mind when there's 500 posts of nonsense in the a row. The problem is when it demotivates other players to contribute.

25. ISO #3975

26. ISO #3976

Your reasons for lynching Ozy, while I don’t agree with them, were fair. You changing your mind about me and MM and preferring any other lynch to Huey’s without even stating it was scummy, however. I just missed your reasons as I mostly skipped d1.

i don’t agree in that this was your towngame, I usually townread you after a while. J scumread you this game and meta was definitely involved. You didn’t really push any lynches d1 and buddied me and aamirus
    It made sense to me at the time with MM's behavior you and MM missed probably half of my posts in the thread because you guys keep saying things that factually are not true lol. I explained why i thought MM could be lover with ozy, yes i KNOW ozy is not red. But if im pushing a RED ozy and i explain that i think MM is in love with him because MM's behavior EOD 2 wasn't towny IMO. That makes The guy im pushing Ozy "the scum". mm, the guy desperately trying to save ozy, because townys generally don't behave in the manor MM did. And Mag the guy who doesn't care about anything else in the world other then MM all scum aligned there lol.

To say i didn't push any lynches D1 is also factually incorrect. I tried pushing an ozy lynch the monent I entered the game. I hadnto eventually give up on that because lterally almost every other player town read him lol. Then I literally came in EOD and pushed an Efe lynch over huey because of Efes behavior. I literally was the reason that Efe was lynched over huey there. I pushed hard for Efe to be lynched over huey.

Now you actually have my town meta incorrect here aswell. If i'm pretty surr someone is town, which i do get strong townreads in day 1 every game i play i buddy them. MM can tell you I always buddy people i townread in every town game i play. You are correct in saying i buddied you and aanirus day 1. You forgot that i also buddied MM and Huey. And i buddied aamirus the strongest and most consistantly.

I literally didn't prefer any other lynch to huey on day 2. I was 100% only ever ltnching ozy there 100%. You are legit still trying to scum paint me POST GAME LOL. Here's the time where i can actually be honest lol.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

27. ISO #3977

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I was the only scummy player.
    Haha ozy you were also towny at time i hust neber mentioned it because it wasn't part of my agenda. There were many arguments that i could have pushed as to why you are town lol

28. ISO #3978

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Top4 highest S-FM post count huh. Neat!
    More than half of posts were made by top 4 posters?

We REALLY should put up a max post count tbh.

Pages and pages and pages of blink and mag.. well.. spamming tbh... all of which can easily be skipped and nothing would be lost.

Tbh I don't personally mind when there's 500 posts of nonsense in the a row. The problem is when it demotivates other players to contribute.
    Yeah i agree ozy mag and i were just spamming.

A scum and a neutral just flooding the thread with nonsense makes the game less enjoyable for others. If i do play again it will probably only be a game with post restrictions. There were so many posts that prob were not even read lol

29. ISO #3979

blink, the Ozy lynch was such an horror lol, it's impossible that you would have done the same as town. Maybe you would have scumread him, but you would have stopped at some point. And you wouldn't have called me a lover...
    Twas not a horror you weren't even caught up with reading i feel you nissed so many posts lol. I never stop as town and sometimes im willing to risk ny life to prove it. I still stand by my reasoning for calling you a lover here. Yes i know ozy couldn't be scum so saying you were scum aligned love was completely fabrication for my agenda. But im telling you MM i 100% thought you were ozys lover there. I dont kno whho the neutrals are, i could almost smell your desperation on not seeing ozy lynched. I always think crazy shit when im town, this wasn't so crazy for me to believe due to the way you were acting EOD. I agree that Ozy was obviously miss lynched lol hutnyou skipped over so many of my posts explaining other reasons he was scum that logically mase some sense lol. I play scum similar to distorted, i push players with logical reasons that actually make some sense. Yes out in the open all game when normally i just play it safe and lay a lot lower lol

30. ISO #3980

31. ISO #3981
    Ganelon

You weren’t really pointing fingers much d1 except for when you said Efe was 100% scum, and even then you did it after it was p clear Efe would be lynched anyways.
    also the few pushes you made d1 were really carefully worded almost as if you wanted people to know you were scumreadjng Ozy but were afraid to push the lynch

now, there’s also some gut involved here that I can’t explain, but I thought your tone was really off in a way I still can’t quire explain

32. ISO #3982
    Ganelon

Don’t take any of this as me disparaging your play. You played well. I think your strongest points are in getting people to trust you and follow you; you showed that d2 when you defused our argument.

33. ISO #3983
    Ganelon

Certainly in retrospect it does seem unlikely for scum to openly reveal like that on d2 and defend their teammate from a lynch, but I don’t think anyone could’ve predicted, prior to aamirus’ claim on d3, that Huey was actually town. That probably would’ve required an independent analysis of Huey himself, and at that point I was already tunneled hard and wouldn’t have listened to it

34. ISO #3984

You weren’t really pointing fingers much d1 except for when you said Efe was 100% scum, and even then you did it after it was p clear Efe would be lynched anyways.
    also the few pushes you made d1 were really carefully worded almost as if you wanted people to know you were scumreadjng Ozy but were afraid to push the lynch

now, there’s also some gut involved here that I can’t explain, but I thought your tone was really off in a way I still can’t quire explain
    Well i totally disagree with your assessment of my play Day 1. Because im telling you how i was playing it lol. I wanted Ozy day 1 and I was activley pushing ozy with conviction and intent to lynch.

And i came into the thread 30 minutes before EOD and pulled votes off Huey and directed them onto Efe, i think you may need to re read the game because you are misrepresenting the way things went down lol

35. ISO #3985
    Ganelon

Mm, I’ll reread d1 then

36. ISO #3986

Don’t take any of this as me disparaging your play. You played well. I think your strongest points are in getting people to trust you and follow you; you showed that d2 when you defused our argument.
    I am not taking it like that dont worry lol.

37. ISO #3987

38. ISO #3988

39. ISO #3989

Did I Just Threw The Game By Trying To Play The Game As It Is Supposed To Be For Once?

Cool! I Should Pull More Crazy Stunts Like These And I Already Have Another Bad Idea
    (Im Also Salty At Every Towny Who Scumreaded Me By Meta But Thats Another Story)
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #3990
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Did I Just Threw The Game By Trying To Play The Game As It Is Supposed To Be For Once?

Cool! I Should Pull More Crazy Stunts Like These And I Already Have Another Bad Idea
    (Im Also Salty At Every Towny Who Scumreaded Me By Meta But Thats Another Story)
    If you play like this again, I won’t lynch you for it next time.

41. ISO #3991
    Ganelon

I've read every post twice.

The games def a good read in retrospect.
    You are right. My scumread on you (d1) stemmed more from our interactions on d1. Call it a mag-blink meta. I don’t know how to explain it but to me you felt ‘cautious’

42. ISO #3992

43. ISO #3993

44. ISO #3994

Screw You You Had Your Chance
    Let me put it in another way : if you don't play like this again, you'll be lynched because you've showed that you were able to play better than with your usual trolling strategy. If you play the game suboptimally intentionally while you know that you could play better, just for the sake of trolling, that's where the line of griefing appears, too.

So in fact, you had your chance in all the games before this one. Time to move on.

45. ISO #3995

Let me put it in another way : if you don't play like this again, you'll be lynched because you've showed that you were able to play better than with your usual trolling strategy. If you play the game suboptimally intentionally while you know that you could play better, just for the sake of trolling, that's where the line of griefing appears, too.

So in fact, you had your chance in all the games before this one. Time to move on.
    Its Not That Simple DEAR Marshmallow Marshall You Cant Ask Demand For The Impossible Right Away When The "Strategy" You Just Witnessed From Me Could Be A Once In A Lifetime Experience.
    I Wanted To Try Something New And As A Result I Had To Deem It Too Flawed For My Own Sake As Displayed On The End Of Day 1. I Cant Connect What You Mean With "better" Than My "usual trolling strategy" As My Usual "strategy" Brought Me Closer To My Personal And Ingame Goals Than What Was Witnessed In This Game Of Forum Mafia And Also As A Side Note There Is No Trolling Involved In That "strategy" Since The Potential Trolling Is Only A Sideeffect Of My Own Being/Choosing. Now You People Could Say That I Cannot Come To A Conclusion Right Away With Only One Game But I Disagree, The Regulars Of You Knew Me Enough To Understand What I Was Gambling On And Knew What I Was Capable Of, Its Also Ironic That People That Knew Me Less Had To Defend Me Back In That Game.
    I Already Doubt To Any Of Your Promises To Keep Me Alive In The Game If I Play Like This Time Ever Again Just For The Sole Reason That This Is A Game Of Lies And No One Should Play And Think Black And White Like That.

As An Endnote I Want To Say That I Wont Play Forum Mafia Like That Ever Again Unless I Reconsider To Give It Another Try To See If I Was Wrong.

TL;DR: Screw You You Cant Make Me
    PS: This Is One Of The Tiresome Posts I Ever Made In A While Infact I Had To Use Google For Some Words
    PPS: imb4 The Way I Just Played Was Literally The Same Playstyle I Always Play But In Disguise So Just To Prove A Point(Playing Serious Makes Me A Griefer/Thrower)
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #3996

47. ISO #3997

@Marshmallow Marshall

NEVER!
    I SAY NEVER MAKE ME EVER DO A LONG POST LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN! IM WARNING YOU I HAD WASTED OVER 30 MINUTES OF TIME FOR THE POST ABOVE JUST TO DEFEND MYSELF FROM YOUR MEANINGLESS ATTACKS
    Well, it shows you know that I'm right and that my "attack" (which is just a point, btw, not an attack) is far from meaningless

48. ISO #3998

49. ISO #3999

50. ISO #4000

Its Not That Simple DEAR Marshmallow Marshall You Cant Ask Demand For The Impossible Right Away When The "Strategy" You Just Witnessed From Me Could Be A Once In A Lifetime Experience.
    I Wanted To Try Something New And As A Result I Had To Deem It Too Flawed For My Own Sake As Displayed On The End Of Day 1. I Cant Connect What You Mean With "better" Than My "usual trolling strategy" As My Usual "strategy" Brought Me Closer To My Personal And Ingame Goals Than What Was Witnessed In This Game Of Forum Mafia And Also As A Side Note There Is No Trolling Involved In That "strategy" Since The Potential Trolling Is Only A Sideeffect Of My Own Being/Choosing. Now You People Could Say That I Cannot Come To A Conclusion Right Away With Only One Game But I Disagree, The Regulars Of You Knew Me Enough To Understand What I Was Gambling On And Knew What I Was Capable Of, Its Also Ironic That People That Knew Me Less Had To Defend Me Back In That Game.
    I Already Doubt To Any Of Your Promises To Keep Me Alive In The Game If I Play Like This Time Ever Again Just For The Sole Reason That This Is A Game Of Lies And No One Should Play And Think Black And White Like That.

As An Endnote I Want To Say That I Wont Play Forum Mafia Like That Ever Again Unless I Reconsider To Give It Another Try To See If I Was Wrong.

TL;DR: Screw You You Cant Make Me
    PS: This Is One Of The Tiresome Posts I Ever Made In A While Infact I Had To Use Google For Some Words
    PPS: imb4 The Way I Just Played Was Literally The Same Playstyle I Always Play But In Disguise So Just To Prove A Point(Playing Serious Makes Me A Griefer/Thrower)
    Can't argue with that ;)
    What if @Marshmallow Marshall made a pinky promise?