Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 4142
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Benevolent Variable

Magoroth - Seems to be providing rather interesting content.
    Blinkskater - Admirable with Self Amusement Yet also provides self strategy
    Varcron - A Concern insect willing to solve the inevitable will such passion
    Marshmallow Marshall - Fair Judgement with high Cooperation and good Content.
    Efekannn02 - No Liability, No Low or High Volume either. This seems Miraculously probable to be Town.
    Stealth Bomber 16 - Seems to have good intentions and concerns that forwards the process

Unknown Variable
    Chip Skylark - Ah the I haven’t read my rolecard excuse. Remarkable.
    aamirus - this a Very Concerning Insect.
    Definitely doesn’t lack confidence but provides unknown intention.
    Light - Lacking Inspiration to take solid accusations
    Huey The Long - I am still deciding my conclusion regarding this Variable

Parasites
    Kovath - An Insect resisting Determination, content lacking enthusiasm and amusement.
    OzyWho - Appears to jump to conclusions rather consistently
    Solid D. - Lacks Ambition and Motivation
    Deliberately neutralizing the correct strategy causing a burden to the process
    Interesting roleplay. I have some questions, though :

What's your definition of amusement, and why does it look like you're attributing a town alignmen to the attitude?

What is that read on Efe lol, "no low or high volume either" doesn't mean much to me.

Light lacks inspiration to take accusations? How does one need inspiration to take solid accusations? Unless you meant make, I don't know what you're saying here.

How is jumping to conclusions a scumtell? Isn't that even more like a town tell, or at least NAI?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

bit burnt for the night so i will likely be absent until near EoD but i just want to say that efe literally reverted his tpr claim

AND THEN MM UNVOTED HIM

LIKE DO YOU REALIZE HOW BULLSHIT THAT IS

SOMEBODY CLAIMED TPR AND THEN RETRACTED IT AND THEY ARE NOT BEING LYNCHED IMMEDIATELY

THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE

@DIPSHIT EXPLAIN YOURSELF
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #1054

Apparently the host requests me to Clough the thread with posts.
    Not sure why I would be forced to pointless post for more content.
    As unless someone engages in me, I don’t feel obligated to post and would rather observe the process.
    You haven't really given your insight on the specific debates we're having. Your reads on the "hot takes" of the game are all either cryptic or just not there (Efe, Aamirus, Ozy and Huey). Thoughts? I'd like to see your analysis on the Aamirus case, on the following angles :

- Aamirus - Huey potential team

- Aamirus - Ozy interactions at the game's start

- Aamirus' word twisting (if you agree or not with that statement, what you think indicates alignment about that)

That would give us a better idea about what you think.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    bit burnt for the night so i will likely be absent until near EoD but i just want to say that efe literally reverted his tpr claim

AND THEN MM UNVOTED HIM

LIKE DO YOU REALIZE HOW BULLSHIT THAT IS

SOMEBODY CLAIMED TPR AND THEN RETRACTED IT AND THEY ARE NOT BEING LYNCHED IMMEDIATELY

THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE

@DIPSHIT EXPLAIN YOURSELF
    Poor Dipshit guy.

We're lynching Efe later, but that's not the point. Running in circles screaming "WE ARE LYNCHING EFEKANN TODAYYYYYY WE ARE LYNCHING EFEKANN TODAYYYYYY" won't help. What will help, though, is to continue our great work of scum hunting and town coring. We have 24 hours. Let's use them. I would really like to hear Caustic's thoughts, for example.

6. ISO #1056

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Interesting roleplay. I have some questions, though :

What's your definition of amusement, and why does it look like you're attributing a town alignmen to the attitude?

What is that read on Efe lol, "no low or high volume either" doesn't mean much to me.

Light lacks inspiration to take accusations? How does one need inspiration to take solid accusations? Unless you meant make, I don't know what you're saying here.

How is jumping to conclusions a scumtell? Isn't that even more like a town tell, or at least NAI?
    Ah, Amusement can have many meaning’s. But in this case. It’s a rather appealing and self motivational attitude.

I don’t feel that Efe is “Wolfy” or Resistant to the conclusion of the Process.

It isn’t what he’s doing, it’s actions towards the process that makes his conclusion jumping rather controversial

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Efe is town, probably citizen so lynching him is fine .
    ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I can’t place mag which bothers me. Even though he’s a top poster by count, as is his norm, for some reason it feels like he’s in the group of afks. Idk why but I just can’t seem to remember much from him other than when we were both trolling him about being scum m8s at the start of the game.
    Can I just say that it hurts me that you respond to Blink when he asks the same question i asked ages ago but ingored it when I asked it..
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Ohh, and also. Does anyone have a reason to townread Mag actually? I can't remember him putting so little effort in a game.
    Also, I said it first
    Maybe you did, but not in the game posts.
    I got the impression I only saw you give out 1-liner-throw-away-comments. Though, I do have the memory of a goldfish. It doesn't hurt to ask others for their opinions. Apparently nobody has opinions though.

How are we still on this? He ASSUMED there was a day 1 chat even though there was nothing in the setup suggesting it. I called him out for that because if there WAS a day chat then his post would be a HUGE red flag. The host then said there is no day chat, which made the point moot. If you actually think about it for a minute, you’d realize it makes no sense for me, if I’m mafia and I know ozy’s not in a mafia chat, for me to go and accuse him of being in one!!! So if you read this properly then it only makes sense for me to even consider such a push if I’m looking at it from a town perspective.
    Tbh. you both went off the rail and forgot what you were arguin about.
    I remember MM finding it scummy everything that was AFTER the day chat thing.
    For the record - the day thing was completely my misunderstanding of what you were asking me. After which you were probing me.

Your take on mag seemed weak so I checked and from the point you said you started reading (page 12 with 50 posts per page), it looks like mag has made about 30 posts. Part of that was joining and leaving the Yagami and Efe trains, and there were also a few hot takes like saying stealth is town and mm is town, but other than the 1 post where he calls YOU out for not reading, I don’t really see any scumhunting from him in that window. And I’m not saying he hasn’t done any in the game, I’m just looking at the posts from the point where you started reading. He even said he was getting drunk and couldn’t participate more along with throwing in a bunch of silly posts so it really seems like an odd read you have on him unless you looked back at his earlier posts at some point?
    Mag+Huey confirmed

8. ISO #1058

@Frinckles
    Would you consider switching out Caustic, with him having literally 0 content?
    He did promise to give his analysis, but that was ~10 hours ago.

We are 24 hours into the game.
    Maybe it's rude for me to ask this, sorry of it is.

Kovath last post was ~17 hours ago. Hope he at least answers this question
    Usually, that's dealt with privately with the Host, btw. Makes everyone happier.

That being said, I am glad that he has begun to contribute ^^

9. ISO #1059

Game in question; https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...light=Vengeful
    I couldn't agree more with blink tbh.

@aamirus thanks for being nicer and more logical to me than you were to PTB. I appreciate it. Definitely the same mindset 100%

@Marshmallow Marshall
    I recommend you review your stance on aamirus.
    Even just skimming over this games early game again made me feel good about aamirus. But then also that game? Definitely town tbh.

To everyone else, I don't recommend doing what I did now on phone..
    That's where my atrong TR from amy stems from, i feel very strongly after already scum leaning you that she had a very good chance of being right. And i see the same mentallity and thought proccess coming from her that imo would be very hard to replicate as scum.

I do feel tho after sleeping on it that the way in which your tone comes off appears argumentive in a scummy way because it makes you seem like you have no idea that someone scumreading you could even be a viable thing in your mind. Then comes what seems to be genuine misinterpretation of words and the meanings behind those words when you were going back and forth with aamirus. Overall as i stated before i think that your actual actions had scummy intent behind them and for me is enough to want to see you flip because i will always have that what if eating away at the back of my brain.

Basically the reason why im not tunneling you into oblivion right now is that i feel that you have contributed and given enough reads on players that if we are dealing with a scum ozzy right now you deserve to not be a day one lynch off effort alone. Your slot will likley be solved via night actions. There are other players in the game with such minimal and pretty much non sensical reads that imho deserve to be lynched over yourself because it's super possible that the are just slouch scum players letting all of the boisterous and agressive town players go at each others throats and create mass confusion and chaos.

Forum mafia has been getting to me as of late and i kind of changed my overall outlook on the game and have been legit turned off to even play it because of the level of townplay that i reflect upon after the games over and i have a chance to anlyze things.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    For future note this is probably because I scumread him earlier on, still haven't caught up considering how there's 15 new pages of stuff to read.
    What does this post mean? Quoting my post isn't really helpful.
    How are we still on this? He ASSUMED there was a day 1 chat even though there was nothing in the setup suggesting it. I called him out for that because if there WAS a day chat then his post would be a HUGE red flag. The host then said there is no day chat, which made the point moot. If you actually think about it for a minute, you’d realize it makes no sense for me, if I’m mafia and I know ozy’s not in a mafia chat, for me to go and accuse him of being in one!!! So if you read this properly then it only makes sense for me to even consider such a push if I’m looking at it from a town perspective.
    Fair, but then you kept pushing at him...

11. ISO #1061

Benevolent Variable

Care to elaborate? Give an example.
    Is that a read? How does anything of this indicate his alignment? This makes no sense to me.
    Are you a bot? Is this a random sentence?
    yay for giving out compliments on the one guy everyone agrees is Town..
    Efekannn02 - No Liability, No Low or High Volume either. This seems Miraculously probable to be Town.
    ARE YOU A BOT? IS THIS A RANDOM SENTENCE?
    Stealth Bomber 16 - Seems to have good intentions and concerns that forwards the process
    I'm convinced that you're a bot..

Unknown Variable

Parasites
    Kovath - An Insect resisting Determination, content lacking enthusiasm and amusement.
    Honetly, this guy is a bot. Such obviously random sentences only..
    -vote Caustic

Apparently the host requests me to Clough the thread with posts.
    Not sure why I would be forced to pointless post for more content.
    As unless someone engages in me, I don’t feel obligated to post and would rather observe the process.
    Yaay. You don't interact, only judge. Fun... very... human of you.

12. ISO #1062

Ah, Amusement can have many meaning’s. But in this case. It’s a rather appealing and self motivational attitude.

I don’t feel that Efe is “Wolfy” or Resistant to the conclusion of the Process.

It isn’t what he’s doing, it’s actions towards the process that makes his conclusion jumping rather controversial
    Ok

You don't feel that Efe is wolfy...? He slightly retracted a TPR (which means town power role here, btw, not third party role, just in case you're from somewhere else) claim, you know... He's also pretty resistant to any conclusion whatsoever. Do you mean that you think he's actually helping town?

Third line is cryptic.

13. ISO #1063

Mag is basically full null; he's just spam-posting, giving light reads on meta-targets, and parroting agreement with posts (as he did when quoting a post of mine about the direction of conversation and then doing nothing with that)

SB I want to hear in your words the functional difference between Efe's claim and softing TPR to bite bullets
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    That's where my atrong TR from amy stems from, i feel very strongly after already scum leaning you that she had a very good chance of being right. And i see the same mentallity and thought proccess coming from her that imo would be very hard to replicate as scum.

I do feel tho after sleeping on it that the way in which your tone comes off appears argumentive in a scummy way because it makes you seem like you have no idea that someone scumreading you could even be a viable thing in your mind. Then comes what seems to be genuine misinterpretation of words and the meanings behind those words when you were going back and forth with aamirus. Overall as i stated before i think that your actual actions had scummy intent behind them and for me is enough to want to see you flip because i will always have that what if eating away at the back of my brain.

Basically the reason why im not tunneling you into oblivion right now is that i feel that you have contributed and given enough reads on players that if we are dealing with a scum ozzy right now you deserve to not be a day one lynch off effort alone. Your slot will likley be solved via night actions. There are other players in the game with such minimal and pretty much non sensical reads that imho deserve to be lynched over yourself because it's super possible that the are just slouch scum players letting all of the boisterous and agressive town players go at each others throats and create mass confusion and chaos.

Forum mafia has been getting to me as of late and i kind of changed my overall outlook on the game and have been legit turned off to even play it because of the level of townplay that i reflect upon after the games over and i have a chance to anlyze things.
    Well, I'm glad that my contribution to the game stops you from tunneling me. Would be quite unfortunate, to have to deal with another townie which lowers the prospect of actual scum lynch in the game, not to mention scumhunting from either o us.

16. ISO #1066

-vote efekannn02

If i had been on while efe was at L1 i likley would have hammed him tbh incorperating meta into reading efe which is literally the only way one would ever be able to obtain a townread on him, he is still straight up scummy, he refused to claim at L1 then claimed TPR after players removed votes from him lol

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

You haven't really given your insight on the specific debates we're having. Your reads on the "hot takes" of the game are all either cryptic or just not there (Efe, Aamirus, Ozy and Huey). Thoughts? I'd like to see your analysis on the Aamirus case, on the following angles :

- Aamirus - Huey potential team

- Aamirus - Ozy interactions at the game's start

- Aamirus' word twisting (if you agree or not with that statement, what you think indicates alignment about that)

That would give us a better idea about what you think.
    As they both are Unknown Variables. It can be a possibility but not a certainty.

If you are suggesting the possibility of Aamirus/Ozy Scum Team I Myself am considering that possibility but it’s not the most probable outcome to the process, but perhaps with more observing I can determine if the team is the Parasites we’ve been looking for.

Words can be twisted. It’s the motivation you show after. That is the main focus.
    Did he Retract? Did he form a Solution? Did he Inspire or Improve his take on the topic at hand?

20. ISO #1070

As they both are Unknown Variables. It can be a possibility but not a certainty.

If you are suggesting the possibility of Aamirus/Ozy Scum Team I Myself am considering that possibility but it’s not the most probable outcome to the process, but perhaps with more observing I can determine if the team is the Parasites we’ve been looking for.

Words can be twisted. It’s the motivation you show after. That is the main focus.
    Did he Retract? Did he form a Solution? Did he Inspire or Improve his take on the topic at hand?
    AUTO PLAY IS FORBIDDEN ON THIS SITE.
    THESE ARE CLEARLY RANDOM SENTENCES, JUST AS YOUR READS WERE.

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

Ok

You don't feel that Efe is wolfy...? He slightly retracted a TPR (which means town power role here, btw, not third party role, just in case you're from somewhere else) claim, you know... He's also pretty resistant to any conclusion whatsoever. Do you mean that you think he's actually helping town?

Third line is cryptic.
    Then I shall concern myself with what’s most cryptic.
    Helping Town isn’t what you do, but how you do it.
    It can be perceived in many ways.
    He made a mistake and retracted it.
    If he does meet his end, it’s life, he made an error in the process and as such small mistakes like those cause Parasites to significantly increase in energy, course this is considering there is no flaw in my analysis.

24. ISO #1074

Then I shall concern myself with what’s most cryptic.
    Helping Town isn’t what you do, but how you do it.
    It can be perceived in many ways.
    He made a mistake and retracted it.
    If he does meet his end, it’s life, he made an error in the process and as such small mistakes like those cause Parasites to significantly increase in energy, course this is considering there is no flaw in my analysis.
    What do you mean, he made a mistake? Do you know his role?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

25. ISO #1075

Blinkskater, if you're willing it would help to get a 1-2 sentence summary on the connection you noted a while ago between aamirus-Ozy and aamirus-PTB in the Vengeful game

I can look myself but getting your own characterization of the take is valuable as well
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

26. ISO #1076

Benevolent Variable

Unknown Variable

Parasites
    Yeah.... I don't know where the hell this came from, but you're a bot of some kind, this is random as hell. There is no information here that is useful, you're speaking riddles of which I don't even want to bother figuring out.

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic
    This is seeming forced as hell, probably a riddle telling mafia at this point tbh, or neutral.

-vote Caustic

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

Dose Ozy Inspire you?
    When going to fake a claim as Town you expect it to benefit the Process, alternatively it backfires and you end up getting incriminated of both falsely being and by the Parasites.
    Caustic I think we’re all a bit confused by you. Could you give some background information on yourself? Are you an insect?

30. ISO #1080

Dose Ozy Inspire you?
    When going to fake a claim as Town you expect it to benefit the Process, alternatively it backfires and you end up getting incriminated of both falsely being and by the Parasites.
    No, my conclusion came yesterday earlier in D1, I completely believe you are something that isn't town from how you're talking. Extremely philosophical talk where everyone else is speaking casual, it doesn't read well with me at all. I may quickly tunnel on people, but i'm sure that the rest of you see how Caustic speaks as less than natural/evilish.

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Blinkskater, if you're willing it would help to get a 1-2 sentence summary on the connection you noted a while ago between aamirus-Ozy and aamirus-PTB in the Vengeful game

I can look myself but getting your own characterization of the take is valuable as well
    Theres a small explanation in my last wall post

33. ISO #1083

have been legit turned off to even play it because of the level of townplay that i reflect upon after the games over and i have a chance to anlyze things.
    @blinkskater
    Tbh, from my perspective - town is doing great. Still Day1 and "we" have 5 out of 9 townies. Can't ask for anything better.

Though, from your perspective, it's 3 not 5 since you scumread me and I think you don't trust SB16 yet either.

What you said about your reasons how you read me, apart from me reminding you of a PTB scumgame, everything else is too complicated for me to make a comment on tbh.

If you don't enjoy FM you shouldn't play it tbh, it's unhealthy to begin with even when there's joy. Even worse when you play for a bottle tbh.

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

@blinkskater
    Tbh, from my perspective - town is doing great. Still Day1 and "we" have 5 out of 9 townies. Can't ask for anything better.

Though, from your perspective, it's 3 not 5 since you scumread me and I think you don't trust SB16 yet either.

What you said about your reasons how you read me, apart from me reminding you of a PTB scumgame, everything else is too complicated for me to make a comment on tbh.

If you don't enjoy FM you shouldn't play it tbh, it's unhealthy to begin with even when there's joy. Even worse when you play for a bottle tbh.
    This game hasn't driven me to the point of wanting to drink myself into a stupor, i've played on other sights recently and it has

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

If you want a response.
    I request you to respond to my Content
    Rather then create new Content.
    How can I respond to that readslist you posted? I don’t remotely understand you. That’s why I’m asking you to give some background info on yourself so I can understand better. For example, is english your native language? Have you played forum mafia before? Stuff like that

40. ISO #1090

Theres a small explanation in my last wall post
    Doesn't tell me much about the Vengeful game but I get the vibe of your point, I guess.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

What were the circumstances around aamirus's pressure on PTB? Or are you stating that they are basically the same
    Oh i understand, for me it was more of the way that aamirus was pushing PTB. It seemed identicle to the way she was pushing ozy here. Ozy and PTB also kind of came into the game with a pre meditated strat that imo had the intent of possibly miss leading town and allowing scum to blanket information. I saw PTB as scummy that game as I saw ozy as scummy this game. And while aamirus was going back and forth with ozzy i found myself agreeing with her logic over ozzys. Same way i felt when she was teeing off on PTB.

44. ISO #1094

What were the circumstances around aamirus's pressure on PTB? Or are you stating that they are basically the same
    The thing is, blink trusts aamirus to be right again.
    Except, this game aamirus doesn't go after me while in that game, she went after ptb until ptb dies as far as I can tell
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...801#post745801

45. ISO #1095

I'm working through these vote trains on Light and Efe. If both are scum this is god-awful play; the most likely scenario is that at least one is town.

Both train were hard-pushed at end by the same general cast of people (incidentally, both were also derailed by Mag but idk how to feel about that).

The Efe train is particularly weird since SB's stated intent was to read Efe at L-2/L-3, and it seems independently within the span of 10 minutes multiple people voted him while apparently not noticing that the others were. After L-1 was declared the train rapidly collapsed, and SB had to try and appeal to re-drum vote pressure. [see posts in range 650~820]

idk about meta but my hunch is that Efe is not scum here, too many people are ok with liberally applying votes for me to be comfortable
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

The thing is, blink trusts aamirus to be right again.
    Except, this game aamirus doesn't go after me while in that game, she went after ptb until ptb dies as far as I can tell
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...801#post745801
    Yeah well i feel less strongly that shes right now, but still feel strongly that she was honest and valid for the strong push on you, i went over that in my wall post.

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

How can I respond to that readslist you posted? I don’t remotely understand you. That’s why I’m asking you to give some background info on yourself so I can understand better. For example, is english your native language? Have you played forum mafia before? Stuff like that
    Some may know me as an Apex Legend.

50. ISO #1100

I'm working through these vote trains on Light and Efe. If both are scum this is god-awful play; the most likely scenario is that at least one is town.

Both train were hard-pushed at end by the same general cast of people (incidentally, both were also derailed by Mag but idk how to feel about that).

The Efe train is particularly weird since SB's stated intent was to read Efe at L-2/L-3, and it seems independently within the span of 10 minutes multiple people voted him while apparently not noticing that the others were. After L-1 was declared the train rapidly collapsed, and SB had to try and appeal to re-drum vote pressure. [see posts in range 650~820]

idk about meta but my hunch is that Efe is not scum here, too many people are ok with liberally applying votes for me to be comfortable
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...ad_of_Analysis
    Yeah well i feel less strongly that shes right now, but still feel strongly that she was honest and valid for the strong push on you, i went over that in my wall post.
    I definitely townread her for the same reason you.
    But I want you to reconsider your position on me.
    If your previous reason to scumread me was that you trusted aamirus to be correct, then for that same reason you should townread me since I don't think she scumreads me anymore either.