S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 44
Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 208 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 4142
  1. #861

  2. #862

  3. #863

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Are you basically saying that youíre... afraid of me?
    lmao he is the baby in your picture
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  4. #864

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    L-1 might be exaggerated given that we still have half the day to discuss...
    -vote unvote
    MM out here on internet explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  5. #865

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture
    lmao this is going in my signature
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  6. #866

  7. #867

  8. #868

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im Afraid Of Distorted And His Collection Getting To Wrong Hands And Im Gonna Leave Now


    Bye...
    Contact me on discord if you want my collection Iím gonna delete it soon
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  9. #869

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    all these people coming off the train now they see no chance of a hammer is coming in, is indeed, quite scummy. MM in paticular right now i dont like, Why are we placing people on L-2 with 24 hours left on the game? i dont see a good reason too at this point.

    More pressing i think is Ozy, now i currently town read Ozy, he is scumhunting, he is doing alright. But why in gods name did he place Efe on L-1 and he also seemed to very quickly jump on the Light Train reading back.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  10. #870

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    So Efe's earlier TPR claims and night action talked screamed to me like a Citizen tryna bait something to him which is why i said multiple times that i dont wanna reveal why i think Efe is town. Efe claiming citizen now may seem to go against that but i will not be surprised if he comes back and claims TPR later or even a Neutral role if am i being honest. I also have a gut feeling that Efe isnt Scum. I have played with Efe enough that i think i can tell when he is acting more scummy then towny or whatever.

    I understand a Policy lynch and if you do Policy lynch him then i am not gonna be super angry cause i do understand he can get annoying and we would only be losing a citizen (unless Efe is doing the mega wifom which is totally possible). For now i think best suggestion for Efe is in part ignore him but also dont, as with everything their is a chance he is scum and its all a ploy but i just have a real gut feeling that aint it along with all the above.
    All he was trying to bait was towncred here. Come on, nobody will seriously attempt to kill Efekann on N1 lol... he knows it, and he even claims to intentionally play... like this to avoid kills, usually. So no.

    Also, your post is just a big hedging one. It's a wordy way of saying "Well you can lynch him and it'd be ok but I prefer not, because I think he's citizen but it's also totally possible that he's TPR, he could also be scum".................................................. .................................................. .. no, you're not getting townier for this, Huey.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    works for me
    -vote Efekannn02
    So that's the L-1 vote? Did you notice that it was L-1 vote @OzyWho
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  11. #871

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Pff.
    At this rate we won't even make it to 2k posts Day1
    I think youíd appreciate FM XXV.

    FM Batspam
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  12. #872

  13. #873

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Contact me on discord if you want my collection Iím gonna delete it soon
    I Dont Want To See Your Pokemon Because Its Not Valueable Enough Unlike Distorted's Collection

    I Cant Recruit Enough Teenagers In Puberty For My Army To Conquer The World With Your Collection
    Anger And Hate Are Supreme

  14. #874

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Also yeah imagine killing efe n1

    A world where killing Efekannn02 during the first night is the correct move is a world Iím not sure Iíll ever live in
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  15. #875

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    All he was trying to bait was towncred here. Come on, nobody will seriously attempt to kill Efekann on N1 lol... he knows it, and he even claims to intentionally play... like this to avoid kills, usually. So no.

    Also, your post is just a big hedging one. It's a wordy way of saying "Well you can lynch him and it'd be ok but I prefer not, because I think he's citizen but it's also totally possible that he's TPR, he could also be scum".................................................. .................................................. .. no, you're not getting townier for this, Huey.


    So that's the L-1 vote? Did you notice that it was L-1 vote @OzyWho
    Are you... twisting... Hueyís... words? Didnít you say that scum do that?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  16. #876

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    all these people coming off the train now they see no chance of a hammer is coming in, is indeed, quite scummy. MM in paticular right now i dont like, Why are we placing people on L-2 with 24 hours left on the game? i dont see a good reason too at this point.

    More pressing i think is Ozy, now i currently town read Ozy, he is scumhunting, he is doing alright. But why in gods name did he place Efe on L-1 and he also seemed to very quickly jump on the Light Train reading back.
    I don't mind to end day early. Other people do mind because it's not best play for town, fair enough.
    Also, those: "you dont make perfect play therefore you're scummy" arguments rarely end up true in practice.

  17. #877

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Huey Aamirus Solid D. And Magoroth Are My Scumreads

    Huey Because He Townread Me
    Aamirus Because SHE Seems Very Sketchy Alongside Solid D.
    Magoroth Is Disagreeing With Me No He Is Actually Against Me Which Is Not Normal At All In A Average FM Game

    Ozy Is A Weirdo And Stealth Is A Townlean
    Anger And Hate Are Supreme

  18. #878

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Are you basically saying that you’re... afraid of me?
    I'm afraid of what a duel between you and me would do to the Town. I swear, you must have studied rhetorics at least a bit, because you keep twisting people's words in subtle ways. I think you're scum, but I'm not even sure about it, and I don't want to waste the super useful discussion everyone has been having just to put up a duel between us.

    The discussions we had literally granted us a semi-consensus town core. Magoroth, Stealthbomber, and myself (maybe I'm less of a consensus though lol). I like that better than the duel.

    Also, you're AGAIN TWISTING MY WORDS because I didn't say I was afraid of you, but of the consequences of the duel.

    Seriously, post-game, I'd like you to tell me if you actually studied rhetorics :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  19. #879

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    All he was trying to bait was towncred here. Come on, nobody will seriously attempt to kill Efekann on N1 lol... he knows it, and he even claims to intentionally play... like this to avoid kills, usually. So no.

    Also, your post is just a big hedging one. It's a wordy way of saying "Well you can lynch him and it'd be ok but I prefer not, because I think he's citizen but it's also totally possible that he's TPR, he could also be scum"............................................. .................................................. ....... no, you're not getting townier for this, Huey.


    So that's the L-1 vote? Did you notice that it was L-1 vote @OzyWho
    dude, i was like 50 posts behind at that point.

  20. #880

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Also yeah imagine killing efe n1

    A world where killing Efekannn02 during the first night is the correct move is a world Iím not sure Iíll ever live in
    Killing Me First Helps The Town

    No Scum Would Do That Because They Have To Lynch Me Afterwards Remember?
    Anger And Hate Are Supreme

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •