S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 175
Register

User Tag List

Page 175 of 208 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 185 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 4142

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Merry Christmas @Marshmallow Marshall itís time to claim your alignment, please tell that either youíre scum with blink or that Huey was scum
    yesterday I was p sure the latter was the case.
    its also possible the team is blink, solidD, Kira. Doc isnít a ccable role I donít think
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

Tbh, if I were town, none of you scummy fucks wouldíve made it past d2
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Merry Christmas @Marshmallow Marshall it’s time to claim your alignment, please tell that either you’re scum with blink or that Huey was scum
    its also possible the team is blink, solidD, Kira. Doc isn’t a ccable role I don’t think
    I hardclaim town why do you think I'm scum lol, I swear I'm town.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

If mm claims town here I’m lynching SolidD and hoping for the best
    What is more likely, that town!blink defended scum!huey like crazy, or that scum!blink decided to go full white knight on town!huey? Because that's apparently the only possibilities, if I understand Frinckles' answers correctly...
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

Also, merry Christmas eve'ryone!!
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Merry Christmas @Marshmallow Marshall it’s time to claim your alignment, please tell that either you’re scum with blink or that Huey was scum
    its also possible the team is blink, solidD, Kira. Doc isn’t a ccable role I don’t think
    What's that line about Kira o.O I don't understand
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

If there is a doc for the love of god DO NOT CLAIM. JUST HEAL MM HERE, IM LYNCHING SOLIDD CUZ IM PRETTY DURE HES CONSORT. IF DOC CLAIMS I WILL SIDE WITH SCUM

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What is more likely, that town!blink defended scum!huey like crazy, or that scum!blink decided to go full white knight on town!huey? Because that's apparently the only possibilities, if I understand Frinckles' answers correctly...
    The latter

Merry fucking christmas everyone.

It seems like many a people have died since I last checked in. I totally promised naz that I'd keep up with the game, but there's 70 fucking pages . If I was a reserve, I wouldn't give a fuck, and just start playing without reading.

I still don't have time to really follow, as today's christmas (and i'm going to try and get my relatives to play mafia gl to me!!). But I am going to fill the gap when the other half has to go on a weekend hiatus, and will commit to start following at least today.

I'd ask people not to scam read each other for decreased activity today, especially because some people do celebrate the holidays.

(almost posted this on the Voss account)

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    Merry fucking christmas everyone.

It seems like many a people have died since I last checked in. I totally promised naz that I'd keep up with the game, but there's 70 fucking pages . If I was a reserve, I wouldn't give a fuck, and just start playing without reading.

I still don't have time to really follow, as today's christmas (and i'm going to try and get my relatives to play mafia gl to me!!). But I am going to fill the gap when the other half has to go on a weekend hiatus, and will commit to start following at least today.

I'd ask people not to scam read each other for decreased activity today, especially because some people do celebrate the holidays.

(almost posted this on the Voss account)
    Long story short, Iím angel, blink/Huey are confirmed not to be in the same tram by aamirus, Mm is my target, blink defenses huey from a lynch TWICE and for really no reason, he did a complete one eighty on his reads on me and MM on d2, and scumpainted us, god Ozy lynched and have absolutely no fucking reason for his scumread on him and now the bastard says he mustíve been actress.

But we cannot take that chance, SolidD is always scum here.
    Fair.
    -vote Solid D.

I guess that Light being scum is a conspiracy theory we need to ignore.

And welcome Voss :P merry christmas!
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Long story short, I’m angel, blink/Huey are confirmed not to be in the same tram by aamirus, Mm is my target, blink defenses huey from a lynch TWICE and for really no reason, he did a complete one eighty on his reads on me and MM on d2, and scumpainted us, god Ozy lynched and have absolutely no fucking reason for his scumread on him and now the bastard says he must’ve been actress.
    I confirm. Blink even called me scum!Ozy's lover yesterday lol, it's a pretty funny read...
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Well in that case Iím fucked
    ugh
    shouldve lynched blink yesterday
    I wish I were Town and not a neutral

So Kira, blink, SolidD scum team? Fucking hell town couldíve won if we hadnít been so retarded
    I hate you all for lynching Ozy d2 bte