S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 164
Register

User Tag List

Page 164 of 208 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 174 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 4142

Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    am i missing anything here?

light hasn't claimed WHO he has visited which could make him a scum? why isn't the "doc" dead?
    ozy left THE most anti-town LW with no reads so he could be the actress?
    why has huey survived through 2 thunderdomes??
    Survival of the Thunderdomes is Huey Longs speciality, I SHALL NOT BE IMPEACHED, IF YOU WANT RID OF ME I WILL BLEED OUT FIGHTING FOR THE LITTLE MAN.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

so we have UN CC'd TPR claims

Aamirus - Lied about carol - claim listmaker:
    - N1: blink & huey, not same
    - N2: huey &caustic, caustic neutral - huey scum or town

Blink - claim carol:
    - N1: kovath - no carol
    - N2: mm, varcon (dead town), aamirus

if blink is the caroler -> and aamirus is listmaker -> that makes huey confirmed scum today btwn the results of the carol and list

if aamirus is lying for a second time, huey can still be scum with another scum m8 or both being MM and aamirus

if blink is lying that makes huey town and solid d. his scummate (if blink flips red for lying about the carol)
    Your logic is flawed when you say that if aamirus is lieing then MM+aamirues could be aligned, Solid'd carol has MM + aamirus in there they are never aligned because if you believe aamirus to be lieing here then you must believe me to be telling the truth due to no other CC's
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Your logic is flawed when you say that if aamirus is lieing then MM+aamirues could be aligned, Solid'd carol has MM + aamirus in there they are never aligned because if you believe aamirus to be lieing here then you must believe me to be telling the truth due to no other CC's
    i wish u would use more punctuation

the carol could have 2 non town (never all 3 tho)

am i missing anything here?

light hasn't claimed WHO he has visited which could make him a scum? why isn't the "doc" dead?
    ozy left THE most anti-town LW with no reads so he could be the actress?
    why has huey survived through 2 thunderdomes??
    I believe light softed who he visited, and it's a bit sus that he's still alive yeah but there is no opposition to light's soft. He has to be town here.

I agree with you on Ozy's LW it doesn't seem anyone else is really acknowledging that and it's kind of scummy.

It's my fault that huey is still alive

i wish u would use more punctuation

the carol could have 2 non town (never all 3 tho)
    Oh I kind of overlooked that because the odds are super low. If the 2 remaining mafia members are both in the carol with 1 dead town it would be an OMEGA , but that is a damn good fucking point.

-vote Huey the Long

Can't stay for long, sorry for hard inactivity today. I'm not sure if Blink is scum or not after thinking it out tbh, I wonder if it's not too scummy to be scum... however, Huey is just straight up scum, no questions asked. L-2
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

@Magoroth do you think Blink would have pulled the entire argument with me, to the point of literally calling me a lover with Ozy (lol...), just to end up not winning the next day, even by killing the actual lover in love with a sleepwalker? I don't know, it feels weird.
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

@Magoroth do you think Blink would have pulled the entire argument with me, to the point of literally calling me a lover with Ozy (lol...), just to end up not winning the next day, even by killing the actual lover in love with a sleepwalker? I don't know, it feels weird.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Umm... the site froze and.......
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

By the way, I recieved no feedback.

Shouldn't we claim our roles now, btw? I won't until people say it's ok, but we are approaching end game without being at MYLO.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Caroler
    You are a patron of the Holiday Party, full of cheer.
    Each night you may visit and sing a song to another player.
    This song will contain three names and at least one of them will be a non-town player.
    If your target is visiting someone at night, they will not receive the carol.
    You will not learn the names in the carol.
    You may not carol the same person consecutively.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?