S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 123
Register

User Tag List

Page 123 of 208 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 4142
  1. #2441

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    What the frick? Excuse me? You spend a whole day whining about "twisting words!!!!@ BOO HOHOOAGFWEA" and now say this?
    Outlining a scummy sentence is one thing. Twisting its meaning to make it become scummy is another. Don't twist my words.

    You literally make a post about twisting words while... twisting my words. Ironic, isn't it...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  2. #2442

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Spoiler : quote :
    So i believe MM to be scum for 2 reasons.

    Number one is the way he has been acting since day one pretty much. From the time i backed up Efe and said he was town he seemed suspicious of me, he went on to question the coherence of my post which is fair tbqh but when i went ahead and summarised it and made my position clear he ignored it outright and to this day has decided to use it as a reason against me. Purposefully putting me within a bad light. Now following this Ozy, somebody who i also think to be scum started using this exact, this exact same post. A post which was later cleared up by myself. The Naz/Voss Archon even mentioned this before saying that the posts afterwards made my position clear but Ozy and MM seemed to still use it. To me it seems almost planned beforehand, that they sat in Scum chat and said. Ok, Huey is who we push tomos, use this against him yada yada.

    Secondly is who reads him as what, who he is reading and who is lynched. He lynched Efe, all 3 of the scum i believed lynched Efe. I was one of the only people to keep my lynch off efe and one of the only people who placed efe as town. Now i dont know the Meta, maybe he was playing in a scummy way Meta wise but i still contend all the scum or at the very least, 2/3 of the scum was on Efe. Now MM also saw Kovath as Scum. Very little people saw Kovath as scum and the only other person who did was Caustic. Kovath was clearly not scum, he was town as confirmed by the fact no Lover deaths occured. Furthermore MM is trying now to distance himself somewhat from Ozy, whom i believe to be his scummate. This to me seems like light bussing. And the reads towards MM and the reads MM have correlate with who i think scum is.

    I will say if the scumteam is Stealth/Ozy/MM i deserve a medal.
    @Huey The Long
    I want to compliment you by the way.
    You're doing a very good job on not outing your scummates.

  3. #2443

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't you say, multiple times now, that you think that the list has 2 townies and 1 neutral - SB16.
    Yeah, perhaps you never said you want a SB16 lynch.
    But can you REALLY NOT SEE how it COULD BE INTERPRETED as you trying to SUBTLY direct the attention towards SB16 OUT OF THE 3 PLAYERS IN YOUR LIST?
    Quite the strange coincidence that you both, you and Huey, do it, isn't it?

    Like wtf am I supposed to make of that.
    A carol list of 3, 2 of those are saying "yeah if anyone here is not town, its the 3rd guy, not us."
    I said that I didn't think there was a scum in the caroler list. If anything imo it's a neutral, huey came in as tonny after I read his posts. and found that I agree'd with where he was coming from and to me it seems to check out.

    And I can't see in any way shape or form how you would pull that I was trying to direct the lynch towards sb16, it's just not there as I was actively pushing you and whoever I thought your allies to be.

    It seems to me that you're implying that huey and I are aligned there without actually committing to it, so please tell me what you actually think instead of being so vague?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  4. #2444

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Frinckles did this exact same thing to me in la-cosa nostra as you are doing now. I am even more sure on your alignment now.

    -vote ozywho


    I don't see any way of anyone talking me out of pushing an ozy lynch today albeit some miraculous claim that I don't see happening.
    Blink votes ozy
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    So i believe MM to be scum for 2 reasons.

    Number one is the way he has been acting since day one pretty much. From the time i backed up Efe and said he was town he seemed suspicious of me, he went on to question the coherence of my post which is fair tbqh but when i went ahead and summarised it and made my position clear he ignored it outright and to this day has decided to use it as a reason against me. Purposefully putting me within a bad light. Now following this Ozy, somebody who i also think to be scum started using this exact, this exact same post. A post which was later cleared up by myself. The Naz/Voss Archon even mentioned this before saying that the posts afterwards made my position clear but Ozy and MM seemed to still use it. To me it seems almost planned beforehand, that they sat in Scum chat and said. Ok, Huey is who we push tomos, use this against him yada yada.

    Secondly is who reads him as what, who he is reading and who is lynched. He lynched Efe, all 3 of the scum i believed lynched Efe. I was one of the only people to keep my lynch off efe and one of the only people who placed efe as town. Now i dont know the Meta, maybe he was playing in a scummy way Meta wise but i still contend all the scum or at the very least, 2/3 of the scum was on Efe. Now MM also saw Kovath as Scum. Very little people saw Kovath as scum and the only other person who did was Caustic. Kovath was clearly not scum, he was town as confirmed by the fact no Lover deaths occured. Furthermore MM is trying now to distance himself somewhat from Ozy, whom i believe to be his scummate. This to me seems like light bussing. And the reads towards MM and the reads MM have correlate with who i think scum is.

    I will say if the scumteam is Stealth/Ozy/MM i deserve a medal.
    Now I'm scum with Ozy for sure in Huey's book!
    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    here:
    THANKS OZY. And well, that's pretty nice, the strongest neutral is on our side!
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    -vote OzyWho
    And the vote on Ozy pops out as soon as Blink's does too. DON'T TELL ME THAT ISN'T OPPORTUNISTIC AS ALL HELLS.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  5. #2445

  6. #2446

  7. #2447

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Blink votes ozy

    Now I'm scum with Ozy for sure in Huey's book!

    THANKS OZY. And well, that's pretty nice, the strongest neutral is on our side!


    And the vote on Ozy pops out as soon as Blink's does too. DON'T TELL ME THAT ISN'T OPPORTUNISTIC AS ALL HELLS.
    Ok MM. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING ANYTHING THIS GAME.

    DID YOU NOT SEE ME SAY I WAS GONNA VOTE OZY EARLIER ON, DID YOU NOT SEE MY EARLIER READS, ARE YOU BEING PURPOSEFULLY IGNORANT?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  8. #2448

  9. #2449

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    @Caustic can you explain your vote on Ozy again? Look at the circumstances of Blink + Huey's votes on him. Do you really think he's scum, and that Huey isn't? What is your read on Huey?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  10. #2450

  11. #2451

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Ok MM. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING ANYTHING THIS GAME.

    DID YOU NOT SEE ME SAY I WAS GONNA VOTE OZY EARLIER ON, DID YOU NOT SEE MY EARLIER READS, ARE YOU BEING PURPOSEFULLY IGNORANT?
    seriously @Marshmallow Marshall you seem to not even know that mag is your angel...

    PLEASE fucking read the thread.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  12. #2452

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Ok MM. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN READING ANYTHING THIS GAME.

    DID YOU NOT SEE ME SAY I WAS GONNA VOTE OZY EARLIER ON, DID YOU NOT SEE MY EARLIER READS, ARE YOU BEING PURPOSEFULLY IGNORANT?
    I did see your intent to do it. I also saw that you voted him riiight when Blink did, just like when scums see townies get on a townie's wagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  13. #2453

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I said that I didn't think there was a scum in the caroler list. If anything imo it's a neutral, huey came in as tonny after I read his posts. and found that I agree'd with where he was coming from and to me it seems to check out.

    And I can't see in any way shape or form how you would pull that I was trying to direct the lynch towards sb16, it's just not there as I was actively pushing you and whoever I thought your allies to be.

    It seems to me that you're implying that huey and I are aligned there without actually committing to it, so please tell me what you actually think instead of being so vague?
    Ok, let me repeat my self for like the 5th time now:
    -I see a carol list of 3 players.
    -I see 2 of those players saying "yeah, if anyone of us 3 is not-town, its the 3rd guy".
    -I find it suspicious.

    Now, I personally think you are more likely town than mafia, because I believe you to be the caroler.
    However.
    I consistently find your slot to be suspicious.

    Also, really not a big fan of your mindset that people should only think that your intentions are that what you're saying directly.
    This game is Mafia, a game of lies...

  14. #2454

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    seriously @Marshmallow Marshall you seem to not even know that mag is your angel...

    PLEASE fucking read the thread.
    I will be honest and say that I will very probably never read the > 500 posts that were made in no time, at least not in depth. I will just look at them, point out strange things and check the claims. However, I literally do not have time to read all of this + to keep posting, it would require me to sit at my computer for all day and night, which you cannot ask from me.

    It doesn't change anything to my read on Huey, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  15. #2455

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Outlining a scummy sentence is one thing. Twisting its meaning to make it become scummy is another. Don't twist my words.

    You literally make a post about twisting words while... twisting my words. Ironic, isn't it...
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  16. #2456

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No, you literally tried to save what you could of your towncred after saying a complete lie and being outed with it lol. Plus, you literally had nothing sticking out in my mind when I was thinking about you, which is why you were null. The thing that stuck out is a super scummy post.


    Mhmm, that is right lol, and quite funny

    Also, this post makes me think more safely that Ozy is town. That's not the kind of post you make when you are scum knowing the guy you're pushing is town, and Ozy's general behavior at Huey is just not a bussing behavior. + a lot of townpoints here.

    As for your indignation at my read on you, Ozy, it wasn't just activity. It was about helpfulness, solviness, and things that stick out as town tells. You had a town tell drought, and it just ended.
    Ozy and Huey are never SVS here did you actually consider that?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  17. #2457

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    That is the back and forth i had with Blink over all this with my big Ramble post added at the end so you can see this has not just arrived from nowhere

    Spoiler : For MM :
    POST #2358 FROM BLINK
    @Huey The Long I read your posts, your stealth read is pretty dependent on a scum ozy right?

    I think we have far more to gain then lynching ozy because he's been openly more scummy then SB16.

    SB16 has shown flashes of town imo and his read on EFE P much went hand in hand with mine so with your post I'm reading it as a tad opportunistic but I feel like I agree with it mostly except for the part about stealth being implicated with ozy. I agree with stealth being implicated with yagami possibly if yagami flips scum, but i'd need further investigation on that end of the spectrum.

    Like your reads are similiar to mine and it doesn't really feel sheepish it feels like it's coming from you specifically and is seemingly townish in pov (it coincides with my feelings yes but doesn't feel like a sheep.)
    POST #2364 FROM MYSELF

    I agree and i do plan on flipping to Ozy a bit later into this second half of the day, i just wanted to see if Stealth would reply. I originally thought hitting within the Carol may be a good idea but i didnt know that Neutrals could be a part of that and while i dont think Stealth is the lover. By hitting outside the carol its highly unlikely that the mafia will kill within it because if they do its helping us and so we have a good starting point going into Day 3. Furthermore a lynch outside on somebody who looks scummy will give us more information potentially then hitting within the carol, especially if we do hit the scum.
    POST #2378 FROM BLINK

    I agree with you also here in that we need to hear an analysis from SB16 and see who he thinks we should lync h and why. You giving your has actually helped me a great deal because you were pretty scummy via minimum content + analysis on the thread, but I can see you being busy as a reason. I don't scum/town read people ever for activity anymore, so this contents you put out today fmpov has been pretty towny.

    You make a very good point when you say scum will always hit outside the carol, that's not something that crossed my mind untill now, so if we lynch where our actualy scumreads lie because the players inside the carol imo don't seem as informative enough because I now think you have a good chance of being town and I still think there's a good chance at Sb16 being an actual neutral.

    The perfect thing for stealt hto say if he rolled neutral was exeactly what he said when he entered the game lol. I do think that his overall thought process has been towny and that his efe read aligned with mine pretty solidly in his own way so I do have a hard time seeing him as scum here. He did have some weird interactions with Yagami that I could see as being SVS tho, and naz pointed something out about a read stealth gave on MM that seemed really fishy with no progression there, but SB16's response to that wasn't scummy it seemed natural.
    POST #2401 FROM MYSELF

    WARNING - THIS IS A BIT OF A RAMBLE AS I JUST TYPE OUT MY THOUGHTS AS THEY COME TO ME TRYNA FIGURE THIS OUT

    So looking at your reads in line with Ozy and Stealth (my other 2 scum reads at this moment in time)

    You Scumread Myself, Kovath (town but now dead), Efe (Town but now dead) and Aamirus (who i believe to be town)

    You town reads of Ozy, Stealth and Light.

    Now i just saw your new reads list and it doesnt change my position just edits the reasons.

    So what i can see from this new reads list is not much has changed on the scum side but you moved Ozy to probs town but may not be town due to lower contributions.

    So if i was to read you as Scum, that means either Stealth is Neutral and Light is Scum. OR Stealth is town and Blink is scum. OR Stealth is town, Blink is Neutral. OR Stealth is scum, Light is town.

    I think the most likely of those four, from interactions, reads and whatnot, is the last one, that Stealth would be the Neutral and Light is not scum. Which would mean the Scum Team is Ozy/MM/Light.

    My brain is getting very frazzled trying to word this and figure it all out.

    My three scum teams that i think are possible:
    Ozy/Stealth/Light
    Ozy/Stealth/MM
    Ozy/MM/Light

    Now, Ozy thinks your town, Ozy thinks Stealth is town, and i believe Ozy has no distinct read on Light
    You think Ozy is town, you also think that Stealth and Light is town.
    Light thinks Stealth is scum, he also iirc said he has a large scumread on Ozy, he thinks your town.
    Stealth thinks Ozy is town, Stealth also thinks Light is town and has no read on MM.

    I dont think Light would try and Bus Stealth given stealth is in a position where he is generally seen as more towny and so i dont think Light is on a team with stealth. However i do think Stealth could be on a team with Yourself and Ozy.

    All 4 of the people thought Efe was Scum and iirc Lynched him. So i would say that at a minimum one of the scums is in that, but i would also think that all the Scums, scum read Efe because he was a relatively easy lynch.

    I dont think Light is scum, at this time i retract that, though as time progresses that may change.

    I think the Scumteam is Ozy/Stealth/MM. I think we should Lynch Ozy by EoD because he comes through in all 3 of my teams and because of what i have said previously and because lynching out the Carol is better for town.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

  18. #2458

    Re: S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you just made a pretty hard assumption from my pov that huey and I are aligned and also not town.
    WHAT THE FUCK?
    He opportunistically sheeps you.
    If I say "you make a good job not outing your scummates" - how could I POSSIBLY refer to you?
    If anything - he does he very best to make you look like his scummate.

  19. #2459

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Note that if we cannot get all on board for a Huey lynch, I'm perfectly good with lynching Varcron today. I think that's going to flip red, and that noone will oppose this lynch. @Varcron which means you have to vote huey if you want to live
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  20. #2460

    Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Note that if we cannot get all on board for a Huey lynch, I'm perfectly good with lynching Varcron today. I think that's going to flip red, and that noone will oppose this lynch. @Varcron which means you have to vote huey if you want to live
    This post is damn scummy to hell, somebody tell me it aint.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •