SC2Mafia Tells A Story
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

SC2Mafia Tells A Story

Story telling constraints are

• You can only add one word.
    • If you add a word, you cannot add another word until someone else has added a word.
    • Hyphenated words count as one word.
    • Anyone can decide when a sentence ends by adding a full stop.
    • When adding a word, include all previous mentioned words in the post and bold your addition.
    • Discussion can take place outside of story telling in the thread, but please make your word contribution first for thread clarity sake.

Example of story progression

Today I went to the beach
    Today I went to the beach and
    Today I went to the beach and ate
    Today I went to the beach and ate ass.

Practice story telling completed.

Spoiler : Practice Story :
    The cock-destroyers warred for ages over a spunky and ambitious fireman. Historians believe poontang to this bullshit must continue cock-destroying. Their Jimmys hunger Furries them into space, as

This is 4fun but try to make a coherent story.

No more restarts
    Last edited by rumox; December 13th, 2019 at 03:48 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Re: SC2Mafia Tells A Story

Naz goes

4. ISO #4

Naz goes cock-destroyi--- gets shot

Naz goes to

Let's try to make sense this time, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

Do "I'm", "we're" etc count as single words?

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for

29. ISO #29

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for furries.

30. ISO #30
    Ganelon

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for furries. Watching

31. ISO #31
    Ganelon

Someone make an FM based on this story please

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33
    Ganelon

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for furries. Watching Jesus as

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35
    Ganelon

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for furries. Watching Jesus as he devoured

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37
    Ganelon

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for furries. Watching Jesus as he devoured the jar

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40
    Ganelon

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for furries. Watching Jesus as he devoured the jar, OzyWho scum-painted

41. ISO #41

I wish u guys were funny that's all I want for Christmas Santa pls

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for furries. Watching Jesus as he devoured the jar, OzyWho scum-painted everyone for

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for furries. Watching Jesus as he devoured the jar, OzyWho scum-painted everyone for just writing

46. ISO #46
    Ganelon

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for furries. Watching Jesus as he devoured the jar, OzyWho scum-painted everyone for just writing nonsense
    Last edited by ; December 13th, 2019 at 02:38 PM.

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48
    Ganelon

mafia sniper

49. ISO #49
    Ganelon

nvm I changed it

50. ISO #50

Naz goes to Chick-fil-A and always orders the #1 chicken menu, with extra fries. Soon, Rachyl feasted ravenously on mustard, satiating his unending lust for furries. Watching Jesus as he devoured the jar, OzyWho scum-painted everyone for just writing nonsense like