3. ISO #803

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami
    tbh
    tbh.
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    What even is this

Not even sure where to start in an ISO
    Lmao. I think he's town anyway, but that he really lacks involvement. Of course, I'm far from locking him town... but I'd prefer not to lynch him today. Light seems to be a much better target. Plus, Stealth has talked about Light a lot, so we have an associative read to make here.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #808

Looks like SB16 townreads MM! Hooray, friendship is endearing.
    Pony revolution?

9. ISO #809

I mean just come out with it tbh
    We don't need you to foreshadow your vote.
    iirc SB only voted for Varcron (with Magoroth) and then voted for MM to end the day, and he has held his vote there since

He has thrown shade at Light's slot but has never pushed it (see " Yagami is doing his thing. Getting big scum vibes from that slot. I don’t have the credibility to cash in on a Yagami train right now and no scum buddies or shit like that to help me but he is probably scum this game ")

It's possible he's either bussing or setting up Light, Efe is sheeping onto Light tho and Efe is a kinda-throwaway town read for SB
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

After reading his posts, unless Light really shits the bed at EoD by bad posts or no posts at all, I can't support a Light lynch. Today he put out Frinckles and Varcron with just the barest hint of MM, and I just see that as less scummy than whatever Efe and SB are doing.

-vote Efekannn02

Remember when MM asked me about whether I supported policy lynches at SoD1? Honestly I'm sick of it right now
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

12. ISO #812

After reading his posts, unless Light really shits the bed at EoD by bad posts or no posts at all, I can't support a Light lynch. Today he put out Frinckles and Varcron with just the barest hint of MM, and I just see that as less scummy than whatever Efe and SB are doing.

-vote Efekannn02

Remember when MM asked me about whether I supported policy lynches at SoD1? Honestly I'm sick of it right now
    I seriously fear that Efe is town here... he unvoted me because of what seems to be a genuine read, a read that he probably won't share but still. See the quote on last page.

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I seriously fear that Efe is town here... he unvoted me because of what seems to be a genuine read, a read that he probably won't share but still. See the quote on last page.
    The train had lost all momentum by that time, maybe it's indicative, maybe it's not

Maybe Light and you are TvT

idc unless he says what it is
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

14. ISO #814

-vote Efekannn02

Disagree. Light is completely capable of finding reads that make sense and elaborating on them. His SR on me is shit. Voltron has barely enough content to judge across the field and MM is a piggie back scumread I think.

If you want a policy lynch, it's likely a vigilante can offer a nice alternative tonight.

15. ISO #815

Disagree. Light is completely capable of finding reads that make sense and elaborating on them. His SR on me is shit. Voltron has barely enough content to judge across the field and MM is a piggie back scumread I think.

If you want a policy lynch, it's likely a vigilante can offer a nice alternative tonight.
    I have no meta to draw from with regards to Light.

I disagree, Light was the only person to make any comment about Voldemort after his super-weird attempt to push me.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

16. ISO #816

And yes, Light is able to do that, even though he's not able to make PRO-TOWN things in general. What there is to analyze with him is his intent, and I'm not so sure it's towny.

17. ISO #817

VOLTRON HAS JOINED THE GAME!
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

18. ISO #818

And yes, Light is able to do that, even though he's not able to make PRO-TOWN things in general. What there is to analyze with him is his intent, and I'm not so sure it's towny.
    More of this intent analysis would be appreciated then if you have it

Look, I prefer a Light lynch to an MM lynch. What I don't know is if I prefer a Light lynch absolutely.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

Lmao

21. ISO #821

More of this intent analysis would be appreciated then if you have it

Look, I prefer a Light lynch to an MM lynch. What I don't know is if I prefer a Light lynch absolutely.
    Alright, I'll try to work on this if I have time to.

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Shhhh.. Be Wary Wary Quiet... Im Hunting Scum..
    Yeah But IDK U Did Come Off As Kinda Scummy Yesterday..
    So You Are Saiyan You Support An MM Lynch?
    This post right here reeks of opportunism, and clearly stands out of Light's play. It's out of his town meta.
    Wanna Thunder Dome About It?

Because, If You Do... Do I Have News For You..

Well U Will Be Unpleasantly Surprised If You Actually Do Slaughter Me..
    Here he tries to scare people based on the fact that he's not easy to read... because of poor logic...
    So Ur Reading That As Him Trying To Manipulate Some Sort Of Narrative?
    What If Your The One Trying To Manipulate Things? @Varcron
    The rest of the posts is pretty much ignorable, but that stands out, especially the first one.

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

@Huey The Long
    Pls update status on first post and add current day timer plsty
    It's on page 10 (50 posts/page). There are 3 hours left I think now

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

Imagine a world where MM-SB16-Mag all bussed eachother. Greyhound team.
    I have and I don't think it's that farfetched lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

39. ISO #839

Literally what my big ass wall post was
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Personally I'm up to do what Kovath prefers. He's the only guy I kinda trust here and I don't like MM or Light right now.

Light trolling like always and MM talks in a way too relaxed manner compared to how close he was to getting hammered.
    With 4 hours left in the day and people only asking for more activity to come up. It wasn't really time to panic, but to expose arguments.

But now, the time for panic is close... Light and myself are still tied in votes, and people aren't even sure about the Light lynch. I'm not 100% on it, either, but it seems to be a pretty good one. I'd also consider lynching Stealth, maybe Varcron because of the "Oh it's terrrrrrrible how people aren't contributing!" being his main contribution (although he's a new player, he seems clever enough to pull that kind of thing), and as a last resort Efekann... because he's not exactly useful, even though he's probably town by meta.

I trust Kovath to be non-mafia, and it's enough for me to follow his thoughts for now. I have the gut feeling that he's the Irish guy getting the town leader status, but that's not the point for today, and probably not for tomorrow either.

42. ISO #842

-vote Light_Yagami

I know I don’t have much say in it because I’m not in the town core but I really don’t want to claim today.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

Like, there is no way people are this scummy across the board and yet our lynch PoE is a bigass circle.

Occam's Laser tell me scum is MM/Light/SB16. Varcron is scum too. Add Mag in. 5 scum. This setup is busted.
    idk a lot of people seem to want to lynch Light but no one is actually trying to lynch in SB/Varcron/Efe
    Varcron is a fine lynch too.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I have and I don't think it's that farfetched lol
    If you're all ready to change your votes on Varcron (preferably) or Stealth (if you don't trust me with lynching Varcron, esp. you naz), I'm in. Just need everyone to put their votes on the target we decide, though.

As for Efe, I'd prefer not to lynch him, because all we'll get is probably a low-info lynch with a town flip and our hunger for the souls of the useless sated.
    @naz @Kovath @Frinckles @Efekannn02 Pls comment.

~~

Naz, your wallpost wasn't so coherent, although you were bringing some objectively good points up (even though I know most of them to be wrong, all those that concern me). You can't say that scum!X is scum for defending scum!Y, but that scum!Y is scum for attacking scum!Z, unless there's a really specific scenario where you can tell that a defense or a push is not honest.

I'm NOTTTT scum. Get over it and vote literally anyone else I named above, and let's end this day on a scum lynch.

46. ISO #846

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Also wtf are you on about @Kovath I asked the question that revealed mag couldn’t be tailored
    [citation needed]

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

If you're all ready to change your votes on Varcron (preferably) or Stealth (if you don't trust me with lynching Varcron, esp. you naz), I'm in. Just need everyone to put their votes on the target we decide, though.

As for Efe, I'd prefer not to lynch him, because all we'll get is probably a low-info lynch with a town flip and our hunger for the souls of the useless sated.
    @naz @Kovath @Frinckles @Efekannn02 Pls comment.

~~

Naz, your wallpost wasn't so coherent, although you were bringing some objectively good points up (even though I know most of them to be wrong, all those that concern me). You can't say that scum!X is scum for defending scum!Y, but that scum!Y is scum for attacking scum!Z, unless there's a really specific scenario where you can tell that a defense or a push is not honest.

I'm NOTTTT scum. Get over it and vote literally anyone else I named above, and let's end this day on a scum lynch.
    This to me looks like what Kovath (was) doing 2.0, just to a greater extent. What has changed in the past 6 hours for a scumread on me?

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This to me looks like what Kovath (was) doing 2.0, just to a greater extent. What has changed in the past 6 hours for a scumread on me?
    Since you ask so nicely for it...
    Spoiler : Varcron's contributions and some of the posts he replied to, with comments :
    I'm assuming you have a clear lead to instantly do this?
    After reading this and his next few posts, I tend to agree with you.

-vote Kovath

For now at least until he explains himself.
    Which was quoting...
    MM is Frinckles, the Varcron train people, and (was) Wiisp
    Magoroth is naz, Lawyer, Varcron

Feel like there's gotta be some nugget in that
    "I agree with you, Kovath. That's why I'm voting you." Sounds legit. And here Varcron begins to dig an immense tunnel on Frinckles.
    Read up on Kovaths posts back from D1, Frinkles makes a fairly decent point.... If anything it would've been a better play to take out one of the non-lurkers.
    Advocates for the lurkers, oh! surprise, because he's going to become one... and unlike myself, he won't contribute much, he will just state that Kovath is scummy, without taking part to the other convos. So no, I'm not an inactive accusing an inactive of being inactive. However, you'll see it later, Varcron is.
    Are you suggesting those present at EOD are scummy? that seems to be your connotation here.
    Asking questions that never get followed up. This is very reminescent of Unknown1234's play in the last game he was in, where he would look super useful to everyone, but without actually bringing anything useful and new for the Town, which means that he was just wasting our time with questions. That's a BIG scumtell, even though it's not super apparent.
    I have thoughts of my own on some of your posts that lead me to think that you reek of scum, but we'll see how the day plays out from here.
    "I have thoughts of my own, but I'm not sharing them." Hurrah.
    Isn't this what you're doing now? You are basically now trying to divert attention towards MM as you stated in this very post, basically making him the better lynch target.
    Which was replying to....
    Magoroth flipped as disloyal - I believe that this includes the Irish person.

So, to think I am scum, you must believe that Magoroth was Irish, because I was the vote that pushed Magoroth over the edge. If we were full-scum-team together, I could have gone for MM, whose voters represented most of the people active at EoD. Same thing if Magoroth was sniper: why go for a (possibly) softing sniper over MM, when I would know that there was a sniper? Similarly, if I was sniper, why would I go for the person softing its existence?

Bussing is possible but way less relevant given what I said about MM. It's not too hard to chalk it up to last-hour flipping a coin or something to that effect.
    So uhm, no, Kovath was not diverting attention on MM to save Mag, because Mag was a corpse at this point of the game...
    I partially disagree with your argument here for a few reasons.

1. Just saying that you know you're town doesn't make things better

2. Frinkles wasn't illogical as the post that I quoted clearly shows that you are trying to highlight MM as the prime lynch target, getting the attention off of yourself.

If his logic is so misguided, then why not give everyone a better solution? I don't personally see him calling you out as scummy, and it was a logical choice.
    I do somewhat agree with that, the lurkers do need to speak. In my honest opinion you still are the best lynch, but I do think Frinkles needs to go into more detail with his posts.
    This and...
    Is it standard in these sort of games to have a shit ton of lurkers? I feel as though I'm seeing the same 4 or 5 responding every day.
    this. That's what I meant when I said that he was a lurker accusing lurkers of lurking. You all see it now?
    My apologies for the late and scattered replies btw, been getting off later than usual for the past few days.

-unvote
    (think that's how you do it)

And that's Varcron's exhaustive contribution on D2.

That is why if everyone follows me here, I'm choo-chooing Varcron. CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO