S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Yes, did you forget how I play this game? I'm a team player when I need to be, otherwise this is my game
    I didn't forget how cut-throat you are. Your priorities are just very unclear. For example, you proclaimed something along the lines of not being much of a voice during day one unless something peaked your interest, and here we are. And you've provided nothing.

I'm fine with information as long as I have a reason to wolf read them, which I don't have on either right now
    I agree. And you, being a substantially better Mafia player than I, should see how divisive the town has become over Voltron/SB420. You can physically count with each hand who is supporting the other. With mechanical implication impending D2, I see no reason why you would ever support a lynch outside of that unless something else really stood out. I can't support a policy lynch of anyone at this table are the current moment.

Are you a wolf frickles?
    Between you and I ---- I wish. I would fuck this game six ways till Sunday, to be completely honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I didn't forget how cut-throat you are. Your priorities are just very unclear. For example, you proclaimed something along the lines of not being much of a voice during day one unless something peaked your interest, and here we are. And you've provided nothing.

I agree. And you, being a substantially better Mafia player than I, should see how divisive the town has become over Voltron/SB420. You can physically count with each hand who is supporting the other. With mechanical implication impending D2, I see no reason why you would ever support a lynch outside of that unless something else really stood out. I can't support a policy lynch of anyone at this table are the current moment.

Between you and I ---- I wish. I would fuck this game six ways till Sunday, to be completely honest.
    Thats Not A Lie If Me And Him Were Teaming As Scum.. Yall Would Likely Be Fucked.. Straight Up... 2/2 Yagami Frinckles Team.lol That One Town Loss Wasnt My Fault..

Im Almost Always Right..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

Let me daydream about being scum for a moment...

I'd have the scum library stocked, full of Microsoft OneNote™ pages, timers, quotes, links, kpop, relationship diagrams, #1 push targets, contingency plans, codes and of course, kpop.

But, I don't have the courage to create a Town Business Card this game. So I'm just winging it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    This SB/Varcron conflict seems a little... forced (maybe not the right word) to me. I can't get a read on whether it's because we have been provided nothing but junk by some slots or if it's actually scum-supported.
    I feel as though some of the people supporting it are scummy, but I also think the lurkers are fairly interesting.