S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 1138
  1. #301

  2. #302

  3. #303

  4. #304

  5. #305

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Yes, did you forget how I play this game? I'm a team player when I need to be, otherwise this is my game
    I didn't forget how cut-throat you are. Your priorities are just very unclear. For example, you proclaimed something along the lines of not being much of a voice during day one unless something peaked your interest, and here we are. And you've provided nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I'm fine with information as long as I have a reason to wolf read them, which I don't have on either right now
    I agree. And you, being a substantially better Mafia player than I, should see how divisive the town has become over Voltron/SB420. You can physically count with each hand who is supporting the other. With mechanical implication impending D2, I see no reason why you would ever support a lynch outside of that unless something else really stood out. I can't support a policy lynch of anyone at this table are the current moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Are you a wolf frickles?
    Between you and I ---- I wish. I would fuck this game six ways till Sunday, to be completely honest.

  6. #306

  7. #307

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I didn't forget how cut-throat you are. Your priorities are just very unclear. For example, you proclaimed something along the lines of not being much of a voice during day one unless something peaked your interest, and here we are. And you've provided nothing.



    I agree. And you, being a substantially better Mafia player than I, should see how divisive the town has become over Voltron/SB420. You can physically count with each hand who is supporting the other. With mechanical implication impending D2, I see no reason why you would ever support a lynch outside of that unless something else really stood out. I can't support a policy lynch of anyone at this table are the current moment.



    Between you and I ---- I wish. I would fuck this game six ways till Sunday, to be completely honest.
    Thats Not A Lie If Me And Him Were Teaming As Scum.. Yall Would Likely Be Fucked.. Straight Up... 2/2 Yagami Frinckles Team.lol That One Town Loss Wasnt My Fault..

    Im Almost Always Right..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  8. #308

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Let me daydream about being scum for a moment...




    I'd have the scum library stocked, full of Microsoft OneNote™ pages, timers, quotes, links, kpop, relationship diagrams, #1 push targets, contingency plans, codes and of course, kpop.

    ...

    But, I don't have the courage to create a Town Business Card this game. So I'm just winging it tbh.

  9. #309

  10. #310

  11. #311

  12. #312

  13. #313

  14. #314

  15. #315

  16. #316

  17. #317

  18. #318

  19. #319

  20. #320

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    This SB/Varcron conflict seems a little... forced (maybe not the right word) to me. I can't get a read on whether it's because we have been provided nothing but junk by some slots or if it's actually scum-supported.
    I feel as though some of the people supporting it are scummy, but I also think the lurkers are fairly interesting.

  21. #321

  22. #322

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    This SB/Varcron conflict seems a little... forced (maybe not the right word) to me. I can't get a read on whether it's because we have been provided nothing but junk by some slots or if it's actually scum-supported.
    The problem* at it's root was purported by me. If SB16/Magoroth or anyone else wants go in a ring, it should be me.

    This is telling because, despite my best efforts -- nobody wants to.
    But since I can read the future, I'll break it down:

    ----------------------

    Voldemort - Echoed me and is now pseudo-thunderdoming SB420.
    Naz - Admittedly sheepy.
    Kovath - Chimed in.
    Light - Echoed.
    Lawyer - Chimed in.

    -----------------------
    The dissenters:
    SB16: Gunning down Voldemort with his cherrypick2000 broom.
    MM: Will eventually swoop in and tell us all to take a time-out.
    Magoroth: Literally the most contradictory-NotHere(ButThat'sOkay)-person here.

    -----------------------
    And we have:
    Lucina's nasty habit.
    Gyrlander studying.
    Efe coding.

    ------------------------

  23. #323

  24. #324

  25. #325

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    The problem* at it's root was purported by me. If SB16/Magoroth or anyone else wants go in a ring, it should be me.

    This is telling because, despite my best efforts -- nobody wants to.
    But since I can read the future, I'll break it down:

    ----------------------

    Voldemort - Echoed me and is now pseudo-thunderdoming SB420.
    Naz - Admittedly sheepy.
    Kovath - Chimed in.
    Light - Echoed.
    Lawyer - Chimed in.

    -----------------------
    The dissenters:
    SB16: Gunning down Voldemort with his cherrypick2000 broom.
    MM: Will eventually swoop in and tell us all to take a time-out.
    Magoroth: Literally the most contradictory-NotHere(ButThat'sOkay)-person here.

    -----------------------
    And we have:
    Lucina's nasty habit.
    Gyrlander studying.
    Efe coding.

    ------------------------
    I'm actually more interested in what happened after the initial kerfuffle around Magoroth's sniper-statement, in particular starting with Vacron's response and following that chain.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  26. #326

  27. #327

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I'm actually more interested in what happened after the initial kerfuffle around Magoroth's sniper-statement, in particular starting with Vacron's response and following that chain.
    Lack of communication after the initial retaliation vote on Vacron as far as I remember.

    I suppose I'll take another glance.

  28. #328

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Frinckles
    so ya, i read the whole game, and I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, when it comes to the most information from either stealth or voltron being lynched
    so no thanks
    im not a savvy as you vets but dont dumbtell tbh

    if you're town you have no investment in anybody here.

    you see division, you flip a coin and see who ends up on the right end of it.

  29. #329

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Lack of communication after the initial retaliation vote on Vacron as far as I remember.

    I suppose I'll take another glance.
    To provide some elaboration on my original comment, attempting a rough summary:
    Varcron and Magoroth have been going at it for a little bit over Varcron's reverse-psychology post, plus some other exchanges (Varcron says Magoroth is the most sus for drawing attention, etc.)
    Some people chime in to say "Varcron looks towny! But maybe too confident for a newbie! Might be scum!" Still, for a long time Magoroth is the only person trying to get any momentum on Varcron.
    Varcron, under questioning, makes his "Magoroth is playing towny" post.
    SB takes this, cherrypicks half of the point, and rolls with it.
    Over this time people have also been applying some "pressure" to Varcron's slot (i.e. I'm contributing by pushing the new player into hopefully revealing something!)

    All-in-all, the push seems kind of... inorganic (again, maybe not the right word). There have been a a number of potshots at the slot without accompanying action. But potentially plausible given that several other slots are basically empty.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  30. #330

  31. #331

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    To provide some elaboration on my original comment, attempting a rough summary:
    Varcron and Magoroth have been going at it for a little bit over Varcron's reverse-psychology post, plus some other exchanges (Varcron says Magoroth is the most sus for drawing attention, etc.)
    Some people chime in to say "Varcron looks towny! But maybe too confident for a newbie! Might be scum!" Still, for a long time Magoroth is the only person trying to get any momentum on Varcron.
    Varcron, under questioning, makes his "Magoroth is playing towny" post.
    SB takes this, cherrypicks half of the point, and rolls with it.
    Over this time people have also been applying some "pressure" to Varcron's slot (i.e. I'm contributing by pushing the new player into hopefully revealing something!)

    All-in-all, the push seems kind of... inorganic (again, maybe not the right word). There have been a a number of potshots at the slot without accompanying action. But potentially plausible given that several other slots are basically empty.
    That's a very good take on it. And I agree with a majority of it.
    A wise man once said for me to "give people the chance to be Town" and I've been trying.

    I gave Magoroth the benefit of the doubt, until he continued tripping over various other things. (#208 is a good place to start I'm not playing Mafia for any of you guys waking up and reading this tbh.)

    The problem that was brought up was echoed by one other person and fixated upon by Mag and now to a lesser extent, SB16

    And you're right. We have all kinds of characters chiming in. But the bottom line is, we wont even see thier alignment when they flip.

    This is why I took some offense to Wiisp not seeing what was happening before all of us. We stand to gain nothing from a lynch on Efe, for example. We stand to gain much more from the faux-interactions of others.

  32. #332

  33. #333

  34. #334

  35. #335

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That's a very good take on it. And I agree with a majority of it.
    A wise man once said for me to "give people the chance to be Town" and I've been trying.

    I gave Magoroth the benefit of the doubt, until he continued tripping over various other things. (#208 is a good place to start I'm not playing Mafia for any of you guys waking up and reading this tbh.)

    The problem that was brought up was echoed by one other person and fixated upon by Mag and now to a lesser extent, SB16

    And you're right. We have all kinds of characters chiming in. But the bottom line is, we wont even see thier alignment when they flip.

    This is why I took some offense to Wiisp not seeing what was happening before all of us. We stand to gain nothing from a lynch on Efe, for example. We stand to gain much more from the faux-interactions of others.
    We'll see the alignment of the lynch-target at the start of D2, as I understand it. I'm not sure what the functional difference is other than knowing it a little later. Or do you mean role?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  36. #336

  37. #337

  38. #338

  39. #339

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Not sure about alignment reveal.

    ...

    And all three of thier interactions, Nevermind the spectators tbh
    From the interaction-chain itself, if there's scum in those three I think Varcron is the least likely (really don't think this is bussing) and Magoroth slightly more likely than SB.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  40. #340

  41. #341

  42. #342

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    fair.

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    let's see how thees goes tomorrow
    Kinda funny that the only non-positive thing you've said about my slot this game is (basically) that you like it too much tbh

    (seriously tho I got my eyes on you )
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  43. #343

  44. #344

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    this post reads like cross-faction bussing
    calling it right now, Frinckles/MM or Frinckles/SB16 = Mafia/Mafia or Mafia/Neutral
    What the hell is cross-faction bussing, and how does the concept even work in theory lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Let's see.

    . . .

    Quote of Light hinting Irish (inb4 stereotypes): #88 Im Good And Liquored Up

    He goes on to affirm that he did see it here:


    and then calls you Mafia or Neutral here:



    you went from 99.999995% town to Mafia/Neutral really fast tbh
    Frinckles... Magoroth posted this after you talked about the "neutral out of the blue".... all what he did there was to say that Light had slipped because he said he was drunk, which is not exactly wise of him (because it's not rare or alignment indicative lol).

    -vote Frinckles


    I think that you are not honest in your pushes.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  45. #345

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    In a lot of the games I'm active. Towny and contributing... that's debatable.

    Unless you push me to my limits in which case I turn into a monster but you still decide to lynch me like a bitch instead of cooperating to win AND YES IM TALKING TO YOU MM.
    Lol, not yet at least ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    IMO you lurk way more as scum so I think so far you’re doing alright

    Then again I don’t remember any of the first 150 posts including the opening one
    Exactly. And you seem genuine as of now, so you get a free pass for D1.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  46. #346

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I think he was talking about the other dude. I don't like the fact that you asummed he was talking about you.

    Not a strong point, but another one to consider.
    Umm, it was a reaction to the "gut read but nvm because my chest hurts" joke. Nothing wrong here.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    imagine thinking i have reads day 1
    Imagine laughing at people for thinking you are trying to be useful for the first part of the game...
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  47. #347

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Vote Varcron for President.
    I don't understand how I'm being scumread, all I did was offer an explanation as to why the mafia sniper wouldn't claim today because it's a dumb idea to claim, and literally the best scum Strat is to act pro-town.
    also to the people who say I'm shading Yagami or whatever, I'm not shading anyone, Yagami is probably a neutral but I don't want him.
    the only one I want today is Varcron. MM is a townreaed for me (or he's scum with Frinckles but I presently don't think Frinck is scum)
    I think I have an opinion on a few other people this game but nothing I'd like to share...
    @Magoroth , you're saying weird things. Are you a German in disguise who has a hard time speaking English? ;)

    But seriously, the mafia sniper part is a double possibility, if you're town you are telling the truth and if you're scum you're not, but that doesn't get us anywhere. It's just a scummy thing you can't do much about, tbh (oh no I used it unironically).

    Light claiming to be drunk isn't really unusual, Mag... why are you sticking to that read? I don't understand.

    What's the issue with Varcron..? I missed your progression there, and I don't see why someone would want to lynch him.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  48. #348

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    is ur only reason for wanting to lynch velcro guy the fact that he can form coherent sentences or do u have a real scum ping on him
    Lmao so I'm not alone
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  49. #349

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    this post reads like cross-faction bussing
    calling it right now, Frinckles/MM or Frinckles/SB16 = Mafia/Mafia or Mafia/Neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I scumread Magoroth because of what he said here:

    "I disagree, it makes it so they won't claim at all. That means it's possible for their buddies to shoot them, which I like, as I don't think the buddies will be scum hunting - the optimal strategy as Marksman Raider is to play this 100% as town and scum hunt. It's essentially a loner neutral evil role who happens to win with the Mafia. " (Page 5)

    This raises the alarm in my eyes because not only has he outed himself in his later actions by doing exactly the strategy he called out by playing like 100% town and scum hunting, but he is also trying to divert the attention from himself by bringing it on others.
    D-did you just blame Magoroth for playing like 100% town and for scum hunting? Because uh, while he did say he would do that as marksman, it's OBVIOUS that he'll do that as town too...... like, this is legitimately the worst reason you can scumread a player for lol.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  50. #350

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    So hold on

    You're scumreading him because he is playing 100% like town?

    This seems like a trap
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    My chest never lies

    -vote Varcron


    I want a bit more explanation
    Yeah, Stealth is very probably town here.

    Think about the intent behind Varcron's post, though. Yes, the logic is not very good, but it is :
    1 : not a big issue with him, given his other posts and
    2 : not indicative of a scum alignment.

    What is the benefit, from a scum point of view, to call a player scummy because they play like 100% town? You can't seriously believe that you'll pull a mislynch from that. I still think Varcron is town.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •