S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1138
  1. #581

  2. #582

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    If Mag was really town, why didn't mafia just hammer him for a mislynch?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  3. #583

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    I don't think he was tailored and I could lynch Frinckles today
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

  4. #584

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    If Mag was really town, why didn't mafia just hammer him for a mislynch?
    It's possible both Mag and MM were/are town I guess? Only world I can see.

    It is kinda weird that for the amount of people that agreed Magoroth was scummy-ish at least, votes were hard to come by and mostly ended up being from people not present at EoD.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  5. #585

  6. #586

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Frinckles's logic is incomprehensible to me.

    Frinckles must believe that Magoroth was tailored town if he thinks I'm scum. Then we have the following four worlds:
    Me town + MM town, Me town + MM scum, Me scum + MM town, Me scum + MM scum

    But the Me scum + MM town world makes no sense, as then it was a town lynch regardless and I could have voted a lurker or done nothing with no controversy; ergo, there is no world in which I am a superior lynch to MM, and flipping MM would also be informative about my alignment if MM is town.

    So, either Frinckles really badly wants to lynch me either knowing I'm not scum or just to generate new lynch targets, or he actually does believe I blatantly played EoD as scum screwing around in a TvT lynch.
    Assuming a tailor, our first two flips are likely useless.

  7. #587

  8. #588

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Magoroth flipped as disloyal - I believe that this includes the Irish person.

    So, to think I am scum, you must believe that Magoroth was Irish, because I was the vote that pushed Magoroth over the edge. If we were full-scum-team together, I could have gone for MM, whose voters represented most of the people active at EoD. Same thing if Magoroth was sniper: why go for a (possibly) softing sniper over MM, when I would know that there was a sniper? Similarly, if I was sniper, why would I go for the person softing its existence?

    Bussing is possible but way less relevant given what I said about MM. It's not too hard to chalk it up to last-hour flipping a coin or something to that effect.
    Or magoroth was the sniper. Which is still entirely likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Did you check mag last night or something?
    lol no

    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    .......... @Stealthbomber16 ???????????
    Yeah that aged poorly as fuck ngl. Its looking like my reads were pretty much reversed
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  9. #589

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Im down for the "Mag was tailored and MM is scum" train because it means I was right yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  10. #590

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    It's possible both Mag and MM were/are town I guess? Only world I can see.

    It is kinda weird that for the amount of people that agreed Magoroth was scummy-ish at least, votes were hard to come by and mostly ended up being from people not present at EoD.
    Are you suggesting those present at EOD are scummy? that seems to be your connotation here.

  11. #591

  12. #592

  13. #593

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Are you suggesting those present at EOD are scummy? that seems to be your connotation here.
    Not sure how you reached this conclusion. There are multiple ways to read what I observed. Maybe scum parked their votes on Magoroth early and left. Or maybe the actual level of opposition to Magoroth was indeed much lower than it seemed from chat, and then one could proceed tentatively via isolating a group from which to pick some scum (as there were more than just the 3 + 1 scum players posting at EoD).

    I'd also appreciate if you'd answer my question. Are you sheeping Frinckle's read on me or do you have any separate thoughts of your own?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  14. #594

  15. #595

  16. #596

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Not sure how you reached this conclusion. There are multiple ways to read what I observed. Maybe scum parked their votes on Magoroth early and left. Or maybe the actual level of opposition to Magoroth was indeed much lower than it seemed from chat, and then one could proceed tentatively via isolating a group from which to pick some scum (as there were more than just the 3 + 1 scum players posting at EoD).

    I'd also appreciate if you'd answer my question. Are you sheeping Frinckle's read on me or do you have any separate thoughts of your own?
    I have thoughts of my own on some of your posts that lead me to think that you reek of scum, but we'll see how the day plays out from here.

  17. #597

  18. #598

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I have thoughts of my own on some of your posts that lead me to think that you reek of scum, but we'll see how the day plays out from here.
    Okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You can be town today, I disagree with your vote change significantly but there are scummier people.
    I just stated why the world(s) you believe in make MM a MECHANICALLY better lynch, I still don't know what you're doing. You also had some weird logic day 1 when Othello-connecting me with Magoroth, as you gave Magoroth no towncred throughout the day except for that one post; this along with calling me towny fairly consistently and using that, in turn, to throw my name into the prospective-lynch-pile throughout the day.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  19. #599

  20. #600

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Magoroth flipped as disloyal - I believe that this includes the Irish person.

    So, to think I am scum, you must believe that Magoroth was Irish, because I was the vote that pushed Magoroth over the edge. If we were full-scum-team together, I could have gone for MM, whose voters represented most of the people active at EoD. Same thing if Magoroth was sniper: why go for a (possibly) softing sniper over MM, when I would know that there was a sniper? Similarly, if I was sniper, why would I go for the person softing its existence?

    Bussing is possible but way less relevant given what I said about MM. It's not too hard to chalk it up to last-hour flipping a coin or something to that effect.
    Isn't this what you're doing now? You are basically now trying to divert attention towards MM as you stated in this very post, basically making him the better lynch target.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •