S-FM 291: Fractured Whizzbang (12P) - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you're all ready to change your votes on Varcron (preferably) or Stealth (if you don't trust me with lynching Varcron, esp. you naz), I'm in. Just need everyone to put their votes on the target we decide, though.

As for Efe, I'd prefer not to lynch him, because all we'll get is probably a low-info lynch with a town flip and our hunger for the souls of the useless sated.
    @naz @Kovath @Frinckles @Efekannn02 Pls comment.

~~

Naz, your wallpost wasn't so coherent, although you were bringing some objectively good points up (even though I know most of them to be wrong, all those that concern me). You can't say that scum!X is scum for defending scum!Y, but that scum!Y is scum for attacking scum!Z, unless there's a really specific scenario where you can tell that a defense or a push is not honest.

I'm NOTTTT scum. Get over it and vote literally anyone else I named above, and let's end this day on a scum lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This to me looks like what Kovath (was) doing 2.0, just to a greater extent. What has changed in the past 6 hours for a scumread on me?
    My apologies for the late and scattered replies btw, been getting off later than usual for the past few days.

-unvote
    (think that's how you do it)
    I sifted very thoughtfully through your posts starting on P43, where you start getting routy. I see no particular reason for a lynch other than to get the attention off yourself. This in my opinion is a very clear scum play, particularly seeing as though before this point you have been in a neutral stance without any real proof.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    1: Selfpres isn't scummy you scum lol

2: 50 posts per page!!!

3: I've literally stated my reasons and you've dismissed them without addressing them. Where the hell did I only push lynches only to get myself off the lynch? Also, I got more attention on myself than I would have if I had just not logged in for the rest of the day, good sir, so your point is bad
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Frinckles who is it in your opinion

I'm thinking Light's flip is best
    I 100% prefer Varcron flipping but I'll get on Light if the Varcron train doesn't move
    @Light_Yagami @Varcron it's time to claim
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1: Selfpres isn't scummy you scum lol

2: 50 posts per page!!!

3: I've literally stated my reasons and you've dismissed them without addressing them. Where the hell did I only push lynches only to get myself off the lynch? Also, I got more attention on myself than I would have if I had just not logged in for the rest of the day, good sir, so your point is bad
    Your points were addressed in both of my previous points, therefore I disagree with what you have said, look at the quotes in my previous posts explaining why.

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Light or MM. If Varcron is scum, he'll be broken tomorrow. I don't have time to deal with Light or MM's inactivity. (or SB16s)
    What the fuck, my inactivity? Have you even read the last hours lol?
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Varcron aint happening apparently

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Light or MM. If Varcron is scum, he'll be broken tomorrow. I don't have time to deal with Light or MM's inactivity. (or SB16s)
    Comparing me with Light here is just a disgrace tbh

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

Countdown overrrrrrrr

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

DAY 2 END!

After what seemed like an eternity of arguing between each other, on who is the traitor, if the Spy in Berlin was correct, if Cattle was a traitor or not the sun closes over the trench, and Copperfield once again calls you into his Office. Looking at you all above his glasses he
    shrugs and pulls out piece of paper and a pencil, once again gesturing you all over. After a short while of the Unit whispering names and him jotting them down he eventually sighs and stands up. ripping up the paper in front of you. placing his paper down he Grabs Cattle (Light) and reaches into his inside pocket, pulling out a letter and a photograph of a Gypsy Caravan, on the back is some scrawl. He nods at you all and places the letter and the photograph down.

'You wont see Private Cattle in the morning lads, look through the letter if you want, Ill put another ask through to our man in Berlin. Have a good sleep lads"

Looking through the Letter it explains some of his life story

Spoiler : Bio :
    Name: John Cattle
    Bio: Cattle was a poor man, born into a family of 14 he enjoyed non of the frills in life, working at the young age of 13 he did his bit for the family, bringing in what little money he could to help them. At 17 he left home as a travelling salesmen, selling all sorts from clocks to candles to make his way in life, at 20 he joined a Gypsy caravan and travelled through England with them, learning their way of life, digging in to a new spot for a few weeks or a couple months, selling and making their way and then picking up and movie. He left the Caravan at 23 and joined the British Military hoping to make a new start in life.

Looking at the photograph a scrawl of what seems like a Last will and testaments is on the back
    Spoiler : Last will :
    British Lead Tunneller: I Checked Mag Last Night And He Was The Irish Volunteer

Roles Player Status
    British Soldier @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    British Soldier @Magoroth Dead
    British Soldier @MarshmallowMarshall Alive
    British Soldier @Wiisp Dead
    British Lead Tunneller @Light_Yagami Dead
    British Trench Armourer @Efekannn02 Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Frinckles Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Varcron Alive
    Leader of the Defectors @Gyrlander Alive
    German Tunneller @Naz Alive
    Hidden German Allied Raider @Kovath Alive
    Irish Volunteer @The Lawyer Alive

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

DAY 3

No cool flavour today just to make stuff quicker cause i am so late in opening up the day, i do apologise very much, had a v busy day yesterday.

Kovath was Killed.

Kovath was killed via the Mafias Factional Night Kill

Spoiler : Last Will :
    I am confirmed in death.

N1: Naz - green
    N2: The Lawyer

Now to start down the rabbit hole that is my logic train. What we know:
    -Magoroth claimed citizen at EoD1, and his LW claimed Section D Raider. Since he had a biography, this is strictly a lie.
    -Wiisp died to Germans N1. This confirms Wiisp as town, since the Irish Volunteer has an autovest.
    -Light refused to claim while alive and claimed British Lead Tunneler in his LW. Furthermore, he claimed that Magoroth appeared as Irish.

The most important questions to answer are:
    Was Magoroth tailored or not? If tailored, was he scum originally anyway?
    Was Light telling the truth?
    And, to a lesser extent, what is the hidden mafia role?

The most likely scenario is that (a) Magoroth was scum since he lied in his LW and (b) Light was lying in his LW as well. Not claiming Lead Tunneler while alive is nigh-throwing; the role has night-time immunity when at least 3 Soldiers are alive, and in his perspective this must be the case, as he found Magoroth to be a non-Soldier. In other words, he would definitely survive to day 3, where he becomes eligible to use his ability if the Germans kill more Soldiers. Light, on the other hand, just rolled over.

In general, I've thought about the different possible combination of answers to the questions, but nothing seems super-definitive. The main key still seems to be Light; I'll just say that the most likely perspective imo is that Light was scum who gave up.

My night actions:
    -I'm never really quite sure how to play this role against framers, but I proceeded with the philosophy of getting checks that were (a) unlikely to be framed and (b) informative either about other slots or because I wouldn't be able to read them otherwise.
    -I picked naz N1 because the implication from her posts was that she provide analysis and reads on later days, and she seemed (at least to me) extremely unlikely to be framed.
    -The Lawyer also seems a less likely frame target (not in the SB/Varcron/Efe pool) and would be hard for me to read otherwise. This means I'm more strongly considering the posssiblity that Magoroth was neutral after all. This removes the "alibi" provided by voting for him.
    -I was especially unnerved by The Lawyer's refusal to get involved and vote at EoD2. Both The Lawyer and Gyrlander are guilty of this, and both also had some comments related to getting towncred for not hammering MM. Some differences though:
    --Gyrlander was posting while MM was at L-1 (interesting note, Light put the penultimate vote), proving that he was present and unwilling. There is no such post from The Lawyer, meaning that you'd have to go by memory (I have no idea). Instead, The Lawyer's post was -after- Frinckles' unvote, which took place 12 minutes after Light's vote.
    --Gyrlander was given some town consideration by other players; The Lawyer claimed it for themselves (#773).

I really don't know either way given the lack of posts from the slot, but I figure I have to resolve this. I also think a check would give hints about other slots and flips.

Good luck soldiers.
    Wiisp was Loyal

Light_Yagmi was
    Disloyal

Roles Player Status
    British Soldier @Stealthbomber16 Alive
    British Soldier @Magoroth Dead
    British Soldier @MarshmallowMarshall Alive
    British Soldier @Wiisp Dead
    British Lead Tunneller @Light_Yagami Dead
    British Trench Armourer @Efekannn02 Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Frinckles Alive
    Hidden Trench Raider @Varcron Alive
    Leader of the Defectors @Gyrlander Alive
    German Tunneller @Naz Alive
    Hidden German Allied Raider @Kovath Dead
    Irish Volunteer @The Lawyer Alive

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

5 votes to hammer.

Last edited by Huey The Long; December 11th, 2019 at 06:09 PM.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

Talk while your still here please. I only see you at EOD.
    My read on you is still town
    I suspect Stealth because he's located at that fine line that divides active players and afkers, which is called scum range. I'll go back and read his stuff.

I also find MM suspicious cause he is exactly same as he was previous game. this might be a tinfoil, he fooled me previous game and I'm afraid it will happen again.

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

My read on you is still town
    I suspect Stealth because he's located at that fine line that divides active players and afkers, which is called scum range. I'll go back and read his stuff.

I also find MM suspicious cause he is exactly same as he was previous game. this might be a tinfoil, he fooled me previous game and I'm afraid it will happen again.
    Ty for your read. I'm the lead tunneler. I'm pretty sure we can solve mechanically and end game.

33. ISO #933

I checked Magoroth and he showed up as sniper. I was drunk last night and didnt submit my check on Light. I'm guessing he claimed lead tunneler as second tunneler. meaning the remaining mafia is leader. Wiisp was likely a citizen. If Naz is citizen (she is 99% green) I press my magic plunger after shes lynched we win.

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

@Huey The Long what was wiisp?
    -vote frinckles

Why is he still alive if he was town he would have been the nk
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

41. ISO #941

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @Huey The Long what was wiisp?
    -vote frinckles

Why is he still alive if he was town he would have been the nk
    Oh Fuck, forget, ill put it in the Day 3 start post now.

Wiisp was Loyal

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

This assumes Naz is a citizen and so was Wiisp. But theres a high probability there.
    lmfao why the fuck would I be cit
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

44. ISO #944

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    loled
    u scum?

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

Two scenarios:
    Mag was sniper
    Frinckles is tailor

Am I missing anything here?
    did u read my iso

49. ISO #949

Two scenarios:
    Mag was sniper
    OR
    Frinckles is tailor

Am I missing anything here?
    fix
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

50. ISO #950

I guess my ISO is useless if theres no tailor and light was mafia